Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 4th, 2017, 03:56 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
She stood up. It wasn't like she had anything to do right now. "Sure?" She replied making a playful smile.
Mountainkit pawed the ground,"Awesome what do you want to play!" She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 4th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted Rainbowsprinkle View Post
Mountainkit pawed the ground,"Awesome what do you want to play!" She meowed
"I don't know. What do you want to play?" She said crouching.
Old November 4th, 2017, 05:20 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"I don't know. What do you want to play?" She said crouching.
Mountainkit shrugged,” Mouse and warrior or playfight or perhaps mossball?”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 4th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Mountainkit shrugged,” Mouse and warrior or playfight or perhaps mossball?”
"As long as its nit mossball." She said. She hated Mossball.
Old November 4th, 2017, 05:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"As long as its nit mossball." She said. She hated Mossball.
Mountainkit paused,” You want to play battle?” She suggested.

Old November 4th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:
Mountainkit paused,” You want to play battle?” She suggested.
"Sure!" She mewed excitedly.
Old November 4th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The she-cat was shocked as she was locked into Thistlepaw's fond embrace. "Of course you are," she mewed quietly. Hugging him tighter, Ambercloud whispered, "I'm so proud of you." Her eyes twinkled with emotion as her apprentice nuzzled her. "There's nothing to thank me for. I did what any mentor would've done."
Thistlepaw pulled away from his mentor, and soft smile on his face. "Even for a mousebrain?" he chided playfully "Well, even so, I'm really glad you're my mentor." Thistlepaw had been bitter starting warrior training and certain he'd know how it would go. His mentor would do their best, but in the end, he'd never be as good as other cats, and always have the disadvantage in a fight. Now with Ambercloud, he was beginning to believe something that in his experience hardly ever happened with him being such a smart little tiom and all, but he had made a mistake. And he was glad. "I don't know about you, but I can hear my nest calling my name."

Old November 4th, 2017, 08:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
he stared at him. for once, he didnt see the cuckoo he fell in love with. he didnt see the handsome tom that made him breathless, he didnt see the warrior that he thought was so strong and protective. he someone manipulative. he saw a cat who had exhausted him, had made him dull, to wash away his personality completely for his own gain. why? why had cuckoo wanted to control every vein in his body? hearing his words--him acknowledge him attempting to kill lark, only made his blood run cold. his cuckoosnarl? his baby? had tried to kill him? it was intended? larkfall was alot of things. he was gullible, easy to believe cuckoos lies. he was eager to please and had a low self esteem,hungry for any piece of affection that he would grant him. but he was not dumb. while he was easily blinded, he was not stupid, and knowledge was the one thing cuckoo couldnt take away from him. seeing him step forward he stood up more. in reality, he was actually alot taller then cuckoo, forced to walk low to the ground in submission for countless seasons. he stood up. white splotched fur rose to be twice his size, tail nervously flickers from side to side. hearing that familiar purr, that familiar sneer of words, he crumbled. he was nothing without cuckoo. he was not a living being, without him he was worth less then a piece of prey. used for a certain purpose. but he felt a certain amount of bravery, and seeing cuckoo take a step closer only fueled that. he raised a paw. he struck across his cheek.
¨get away from me!¨
he wanted a reaction.hed get one.

¨t-thats good! its..nice to see good moods after the stress with t-thunderclan.¨ he attempted at conversation. though that was honestly rather hard when half of his focus was on the den entrance, for any moment that cuckoosnarl would walk in to see him talking to obsidiansky. it wasnt the toms fault, and he probably thought he was acting weird, but larkfall couldnt be too conscious or careful. if..his mate saw him like this..he shivered at the thought. itd most likely end up with him being forcefully dragged intp windclan terrtory and given a ¨punishment¨. cuckoosnarl always said they were out of love, that they were meant to teach him, make him learn, that he was only jelous and had to be careful around other toms because they could take away lark from him so easily, and he didnt want that. it made larkfall feel wanted for a moment, but there was always that space in the back of his mind where he knew that wasnt true. he doesnt love me.
"I agree... I hope that all ends soon," The tom added in a half-thoughtful tone, glancing into the distance for a second before his attention returned to Larkfall. The other tom seemed so nervous and on edge! Obsidiansky could understand that, honestly he could, but still - Larkfall needed to lighten up some! The more nervous he acted, the more it would show, and that wouldn't give him anything but anxiety. After all, no one wanted to show when they were nervous. It could easily result in much... different circumstances. So he ignored the fact that he could see this, and continued on trying to have a conversation with the tom. "Is there anything in particular you'd like to do? We could always get out of the clearing, if-" If it would put your mind at ease. There was a pause while Obsidiansky contemplated what to say, and then a smile was given as he continued. "-if you would prefer." That sounded natural, right? Even the tom was prone to some nervousness every now and again.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 4th, 2017, 08:53 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Aleka View Post

Swiftpaw couldn't help but feel a tinge of unease as he thought about having a mentor. He laid his ears back for a moment, in thought. After blending in with most of his many siblings most of his life, getting direct attention just made him feel... weird. A mentor seemed all too personal for him. What if I do something wrong? The Havana Brown thought, aiming his gaze toward the ground, a frown printed on his face. Just being alone with a mentor who would see all his mistakes, that just seemed too... personal for the young tom. He sighed at the thought of it. Why couldn't he like normal cats? The former loner relaxed his ears when he saw his mentor that was appointed to him, or at least a cat that looked like him. He scrunched his face for a moment. Technically he should talk to him, because maybe he wouldn't be like other cats like he expected anyways. Hesitantly, he padded toward his mentor, staying a little distance away from him. Swiftpaw didn't really want to announce himself.
Addaxclaw turned his head as he saw the apprentice approaching, and instantly took on a more confident mindset. This apprentice wouldn't be that bad! He didn't look so young that he didn't know anything, and not so old that Addaxclaw would have a hard time with him. Perhaps he was even in the tom's own age-range, which would give him more in common with the other cat. He had just joined the Clan, hadn't he? Addaxclaw could remember joining the Clan being a frightening experience... for never before had he seen so many cats in his life. "Good morning!" He greeted the young tom with a friendly smile. That was right - confidence was key. In this situation, if Addaxclaw seemed calm, chances were that the other cat would be calm as well. "I thought I'd show you around the territory first. And the borders, and such." Pretty sure that's what I'm supposed to do first, anyways. It seemed like the most logical option. After all, a young cat couldn't be expected to know where these things were. Hopefully Swiftpaw had someone who was showing him around the apprentices' den and places like that, because Addaxclaw wasn't sure where he would be if he hadn't had a nice cat like that to show him around. "We can get going whenever you're ready," He added after a moment. A nice bit of reassurance wouldn't hurt at all, would it? Addaxclaw didn't think it would, anyways. As a matter of fact, he figured that some reassurance would do Swiftpaw some good. The young tom was nervous after all - and being nervous was never any fun.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 5th, 2017, 09:33 AM
welcome to physics

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Leafshadow laughed and began to run after the rabbit around the meadow a few times until she stood panting. "I didn't catch it," she said breathlessly.
"Oh, don't worry, I can help!" Sunshine gleamed. He ran after the rabbit, but he tripped again, this time over his own paw. "Okay, that was my fault," he laughed, laying awkwardly on the ground.
Closed Thread