'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: A Stormy Kit Finder! [Storm Duo]

✧ DaintyKit ✧ DaintyPaw ✧ DaintyDandelion ✧
refrence

══✿══╡╞══✿══

personality
DaintyKit is a person who possesses a unique blend of diverse qualities that make her a well-rounded individual. She has a pleasant and caring personality that makes her approachable and likeable. Her quiet and reserved nature gives her an air of mystery, but when she is around people she is comfortable with, she can be more sassy and snarky. However, she never intends to come off as rude, and it is just her way of expressing herself.

One of her most significant strengths is her intelligence and ability to learn quickly. She is curious and open-minded, always seeking out new knowledge and information to expand her understanding of the world. She has an insatiable thirst for knowledge that keeps her engaged in learning new things and exploring new interests. She is a quick learner and can easily grasp complex concepts and ideas.

However, DaintyKit can be stubborn at times, especially when she sets her mind to something. If she has decided to do something in a certain way, it might take some convincing to get her to change her mind. She is not afraid to stand up for what she believes in and will always defend her opinions with conviction.

Despite her stubbornness, she is usually polite and well-mannered around others. She is a little lady who is always respectful and considerate of other people's feelings. She is never one to intentionally hurt someone's feelings or offend them. However, if someone is crossing a boundary, she will speak up for herself in a respectful manner.

DaintyKit is also a very empathetic person. She has a big heart and a genuine desire to make the world a better place. She is always trying to see the best in people, and she is quick to offer a helping hand or a kind word when someone is in need. Her empathetic nature has allowed her to connect with people on a deeper level, and to understand their struggles and challenges.

Overall, DaintyKit is a kind and empathetic person who always tries to see the best in people. She is intelligent, quick-witted, and always seeking new knowledge and experiences. Although she can be stubborn at times, she is generally polite and well-mannered, and she always strives to treat others with respect and empathy. Her creative side and empathetic nature make her a unique and well-rounded individual.

══✿══╡╞══✿══

appearance
DaintyKit is a long-haired Abyssinian[mix but mainly pulls the fluffy part] She has a feline chimera, meaning the cat's cells contain two separate types of DNA [cells from at least two different original embryos]. Essentially, it's as if two twins who were not identical merged, creating a cat whose face has two different patterns. [Some sites say it's rare, some say it's not. I'm not sure I've spent like two days researching it ] She has brown eyes that look more amber in direct sunlight. She has a white underbelly and white paws, followed by her coat colors that are orange on her left side [pulling from both parents] and gray on the other [pulling from Lightningstorm, his spots look more gray in photos in @/Alchemist Kitsune's albums.]

══✿══╡╞══✿══

plot ideas
The character of DaintyKit is quite fascinating, don't you think? With her father being a medicine cat and her mother being the granddaughter of Blazingstar, she would have a lot to live up to. I imagine that she would feel the pressure of her lineage and the expectations that come with it. However, despite this, DaintyKit would not be a perfectionist by any means. She may make mistakes from time to time and be deeply upset about it. But she would always strive to impress her parents and preponderate her littermates, not as an act of rudeness towards them but as a way to shine in the spotlight, so to speak.

DaintyKit would have the energy of a "first child," always trying to set a good example for her younger siblings. I think this would be a fun dynamic to explore in roleplay. She might feel like she has a lot of responsibility on her shoulders, but at the same time, she would also be curious and adventurous. She would not be afraid to speak her mind and stand up for what she believes in.

Overall, I think DaintyKit would be a complex and intriguing character to play. Her lineage and her personality would make her stand out in any roleplay scenario. I can imagine her going on exciting adventures, making new friends, and learning valuable lessons along the way.

══✿══╡╞══✿══

why I want the role

I have been exploring the idea of engaging in roleplaying as one of FireStorm's and LightningStorm's kits, and I must say that I find it quite fascinating. The prospect of embodying one of these characters, particularly in the context of their recent discovery of love, seems like an exciting experience. Based on the posts I have read, their backstory is quite complex, and the fact that both parents are of great importance only adds to the challenge of bringing a character like DaintyKit to life.

However, I believe that I possess the creativity and skill necessary to craft a truly engaging and compelling personality for DaintyKit. Her unique traits and quirks would provide ample opportunities for character development and growth, and I would relish the challenge of exploring how she copes with the pressure of living up to her parents' legacy. Ultimately, I think that roleplaying as DaintyKit would be a rewarding and enriching experience that would allow me to explore my own creativity and imagination in new and exciting ways. And as for activity, it's not worries I don't have much going on in my life at the moment so I am on for AT LEAST 1-2 hours a day![/SIZE]

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; March 19th, 2024 at 08:50 PM.
Old March 4th, 2024, 04:07 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Post Re: A Stormy Kit Finder! [Storm Duo]

"Wait, what was I doing again?"

^backup header^

..:SHIMMERYKIT - SHIMMERYPAW - SHIMMERYSHELL | SHIMMERYBOUNCE:..
She/her - Acesexual - Unusually sparkly eyes... or should I say Shimmery

Hi, guys! No matter how many times I've threatened to kill her, I still love this pretty kitty. Especially her oddly shimmery eyes which were not part of the plan until I generated the word shimmery. But hey, who can't stand a little shimmer? I don't know, but Shimmerykit isn't afraid to shimmer. Before every thought, shimmer, and memory you've ever had is replaced with shimmeriness, let's get to the shimmeriness!

"You never know unless you try."

Shimmerykit is eager to find an interest of hers, and even more so good friends. She's passionate and determined, and she thinks you can never have enough stuff to keep you happy. This also means bonding with your family.

"I can't get a grip, but I can't let go. There wasn't anything to hold on to, though."

Unfortunately, Shimmerykit is either too shy or too annoying or clingy to make many friends, or at least, that's what she thinks.

"Keeping what I got until one day I'll drop."

She'll try to help out with anything, though she's likely to get distracted and forget or ignore a detail... or 5.

"Trusting the ones I know I can trust."
If you haven't picked up on it yet, she really likes her loved ones. Around them, she's bubbly, full of humor, and shares her ideas, but around everyone else, she either try to make friends with them or don't try to go near them.

"I am what people think I am."

Despite her main goal being happiness, she also cares about other people's thoughts. Is she being too shy, or too bold? Is she trying to hard? Did she say the wrong thing? If sje believes she made the wrong impression on a cat at first, she won't approach them again. Of course, the exception is her family and friends, of which she will be carefree around.

- This Shimmering kit loves sensory! She often gets curious and absolutely loves touching and smelling stuff.
- Making new friends is hard for her, but she loves the idea.
- She's the opposite of picky. She'll eat just about anything, edible or not.
- When she tries to do her family a favor, she often gets distracted. It takes about half her energy just to focus.
- This is darks favorite right? Clearly /j

Name: Shimmerykit > Shimmerypaw > Shimmerybounce/Shimmeryshell
(Subject #04)
Name meaning:
- Shimmery; adjective; sparkly; her sparkly eyes.
- Bounce; ascend and descend; her Abyssian-ness

_-_-_---_-_______

Pronouns: She/her or they/them. Ex: She took her turtle to the vet, but they dropped the turtle.

One-line description: Covered in dark and orange tabby splotches.

_-_________--__-___

Traits: As seen above, #04 acts differently around friends and family and when she is not. Traits around her family will be marked in Green, and traits around strangers are marked in Blue. Traits that occur both with familiar and foreign cats will be marked in Orange.

__+__
Optimistic, Humorous, supportive (mostly),
creative, friendly

__=__

Shy, quiet, loud, social, passionate, Fidgety

__-__

Scatter-brained, Easily distracted, Clingy, pesters, anxious

_--__-__-_--_--_

Scores
Strength: 4/10
Speed: 8/10
Cleverness: 6/10
Creativity: 10/10
Cleanliness: 5/10
Generosity: 7/10
Charisma: 2/10
Logic: 5/10
Paranoia: 6/10
Nervousness: 7/10
Imagination: 10/10
Coordination: 5/10
Attention: 0/10
Intelligence: 5/10
Energy: 9/10
Curiosity: 7/10
Finesse: 6/10
Sight: 7/10
Smell: 8/10
Touch: 8/10
Hearing: 7/10
Taste: 5/10

Any questions? Ask me

Final Notes

So, I'm thinking she'd be the youngest, but anything is okay! Also, I really want this position bc I really wanna roleplay Shimmerykit with an active family, and The Storms seemed like the perfect choice! I've had this idea for a while but typing it down just made me love this character. I have plot ideas but I am a secretive bat and you'll have to dm me if you want to know what I plan. She'd try to defend her family if someone was being mean, but uh... she's Shimmerykit. She'd look up to Lightning a ton and play the play the more peaceful nursery games (unless she felt chaotic)and Also, she isn't an ankle-biter. Yay! And also.

I will not roleplay her as a generic kit. I will roleplay her as Shimmerykit.

- She has a fondness to beetles and water skaters, but hates any bitey or stingey things.
- She happens to appear at the strangest times, but it doesn't really matter because she's not listening or watching.
- Her voice claim is undecided, but it's kind of British-ish.
- She hates being touched by anyone except for lightning and fire or her siblings if it's for a short period of time, like being tagged.

She might end up being a bit of a lowkey show-off to her siblings lol

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3

Last edited by Aolani; March 24th, 2024 at 11:30 PM.
Old March 5th, 2024, 04:52 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

A skinny, long-legged tom stretched his limbs from where he had lay resting in the warrior’s den–the rain had subsided, meaning that it was time for him to get off of his butt before someone gave him trouble. With a yawn and a shake of his pelt, he stepped out into the camp’s clearing, his muzzle scrunching up in discomfort when he found the ground squelching beneath his paws.

Upon looking down at the ground below, it seemed that a fairly sized puddle had formed just outside of the den–gross. He lifted his paw, giving it a shake, causing loose droplets to scatter about. He was about to set off on his merry way for the day before he caught sight of his reflection in the water–

His sandy fur was tousled every which way, messy and unkempt, and somewhere beneath the mess of fur he could find two small, pale blue eyes peering back up at him, and the tiniest pout. The tom furrowed his brows, finding it odd that his reflection looked so… Little. Babyish. With a deep frown carved into his muzzle, he swiped at the puddle, watching as the image distorted. After another pawful of seconds, the water stilled, revealing a much more age-appropriate reflection staring back at him. Smooth fur, except for the few tufts between his ears that he could never tame, icy and nearly vacant blue eyes, and the frown that he could never seem to shake off since his kithood. RSF. Resting-sad-face.

“...Whatever.”
Bravesecret-warrior-suffix-teehee!!! huffed, deciding to ignore the odd image from moments before.

I present to you mister braveboy!! Bravekit of course, warrior name a secret for me to know and you to maybe find out. Yeah I know that I'm cutting it close (editing this at 9:13 pm est. on the 27th hehehe) buuuut here we are nonetheless. His appearance is up there and if you can gather anything from the little blurb he's a bit of a bum, a sourpuss if you will. But he's got a good heart. Just doesn't know how to show it.

Err... plots??? Perhaps a memory loss plot for him if anything gets picked up with him of course. Anywho!!

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!

Last edited by Omari; March 27th, 2024 at 08:20 PM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 10:34 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*other names i like: Sunflare, Berrybranch, Duckdance

[her ears and nose aren't actually green, that's a stylistic choice in my art !!]

Last edited by Neptune.; April 7th, 2024 at 11:17 AM.
Old March 7th, 2024, 05:03 PM

Bump Policy: whenever!
My Mood: Sleepy

Thrushkit / Stickkit
(your choice!)

short-furred orange tabby tom with black splotches and dark green eyes

abyssinian - sleek and somewhat lanky - energetic and lithe

bashful - humble - always tries his best - cries easily - a bit awkward, but friendly

plot ideas - getting into trouble with littermates and taking the fall for it - having self-doubt issues during apprenticeship - caring strongly about many things and fostering close relationships with kin and clan - confiding often in parents and looking up to spottedpaw

------------------------

about me - hello! i'm bee (they/them), a new member on the site. i'm not new to rping or to warrior cats though, and i'm currently rereading the series! i have been itching to rp some clan cats again for the longest time, and plan on being incredibly active! my rp style is literate and tends to be on the lengthy side! you also won't have to worry about the "traumatizing them too early" thing--i completely agree with your line of thinking on that topic. i also don't intend to try and rush their kithood, so no worries there either! im hoping to make some friends here both in-character and out :3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Thrush or Stick.jpg (19.1 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by indiebee; March 9th, 2024 at 09:44 PM. Reason: typo
Old March 10th, 2024, 09:42 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Weekly bump

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 11th, 2024, 11:04 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

hmm

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old March 14th, 2024, 08:43 PM
Silly Little Guy

—∙∙ FOXKIT ∙ FOXPAW ∙ FOXDANCE ∙∙—

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

. . . . . ╰──╮ ╭──╯ . . . . .

Intelligent ∙ Kind ∙ Fierce

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

A slender and willowy cat named for their thick tail tipped with white. Russet-furred with white accents, vibrant blue eyes are often accompanied by a warm yet mischievous look and a twitch of their whiskers.

“I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”

Level-headed and calm in most situations even when young, Foxkit is nonetheless just as playful as any of their littermates might be. But with an almost sense of duty towards their siblings, this doesn't mean Foxkit can't be swayed into doing silly things. Still so young, if the band of littermates wanted to sneak out of camp, to them the soundest idea would be to accompany them to watch over them even if they're the exact same age.

They're of good heart and have their bouts of mischief even as they age, with a playful and patient demeanor, regarding other cats with a warmth about them. A rarely seen side perhaps however is their fierceness, sharp-tongued and even sharper clawed when in the face of danger and protecting those they care about. Calculating in the heat of battle and tempered, they strike quick and dance around their opponents with their lithe form whilst making quick judgements in that very moment.

Overall, Foxkit and later Foxdance is somecat who cares deeply with an older littermate disposition much of the time. They love their family as well as their clan, and would do just about anything for both.

hi! just wanted to mention a few things- im new to the website but not to warrior cats roleplay as a whole, i've been involved with it for probably close to 15 years- and also foxdance is intended to be nonbinary in the future! i understand however that is something eventually figured out when they're older, for the sake of ease until they're out, she/her works just fine. also art is my own! tysm for the opportunity!

Old March 16th, 2024, 02:46 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST

warmkit / spicekit / milkkit

a pale brown and ginger tortie with white markings and soft blue eyes.

warmkit is a little homebody, enjoying the slow, cozy life of the nursery and is in no rush to begin her training or become a warrior. she would rather spend her time sleeping in with her family, watching her mamas and making sure her siblings don't hurt themselves. she's the responsible, protective big sister type.

however, warmkit also has quite the temper- if she feels like something is unfair or another cat is being mean, she suddenly wants to scold and claw at them. warmkit has a strong sense of justice and hates the type of cat to push others around just because they're weaker. this can cause her to see the world in a black and white way, with cats who "deserve" punishment and the cats who don't. as she grows older, she may develop a sort of sadistic streak when it comes to this side of her. she'd be interested in learning herbs someday, to take care of her loved ones and anyone else who needs it. i think she'd admire lightningstorm for keeping the entire clan safe and healthy, as long as neither of her mothers do something drastic enough to convince her they're a bad cat... though i'm sure that'd be quite hard to do. she loves her family, after all.

i'm using the name warmkit for the finder, though that's subject to change. i like it, but i do have some other ideas as you can see in the header. thank you for reading!
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 16th, 2024 at 03:02 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 03:32 PM

Bump Policy: please avoid bumping me !!

KINDLEKIT
she. her ; kit
" a small black she-kit with striped ginger patches. "

personality: Kindlekit is an ever-present flare of fiery sunshine, stubbornly optimistic and often lost in impossible fantasies. She's extremely clingy to those she loves, and is desperately afraid of being alone.. not that she'd let anyone know that. She's messy and slightly disorganized, not believing in fate as she'd like to think hers is in her own paws.

appearance: Kindlekit is a short-furred tortiseshell, mostly black with little ginger patches on her back, legs, face, and tail. Her eyes are a startlingly bright green, and she has canines and claws slightly sharper than usual.

preferences: I really don't mind what order she's born in, maybe the middle kid? I'm not picky, though!

plot ideas: I think it would be really cool if sometime Kindlekit was told she was the result of a wish. She'd probably flaunt this, saying that it makes her 'magical' or 'destined' to the other kits, although in reality it'd cause her quite the panic as she'd be worried that meant she did have some kind of fate-destiny, something she admittedly hates and is scared of.

THANK YOU!