A kits finder
Last post by Madelaine
Today 01:59 AM

Old March 18th, 2024, 11:13 AM
- was SentimentalSquid :)

Bump Policy: pretty much whenever / less active on weekends
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: RiverClan Floodstone

A Lionheart! That was something Stagheart had always talked highly about; those who weren't leader or deputy, but remarkable warriors within RiverClan's ranks that helped direct and lead the large Clan.

Berrypaw turned to Mistyshard, offering a smile. "Congratulations!" She squeaked quietly, in an effort not to disrupt the meeting. But she didn't have to worry about that; within a few moments of the announcement, other cats had already descended into howling and shouting. Berrypaw flattened her ears against the noise, hovering close to her new mentor. She'd had yet to experience any Clan meeting that wasn't a mess; even in her earliest kit memories, peering out of the nursery when she'd been too young to walk too far, there was always yelling.

Lionheart this, deputy that, Fadingsomething... Dusksomebody... Berrypaw was quite confused.

Huh... wonder if that ever goes away.

[ / @starry for Misty mention! ]

Berrypaw is RiverClan's medicine cat apprentice.

Old March 18th, 2024, 02:24 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
-.+riverwhisper+.-
purrks - mind reader (active)
23 moons
calm/anxious/caring

A blind apprentice. He would try his best to mentor him, but how? He stepped forward, rubbing his muzzle along his apprentice's head to ensure he knew his scent. "I'm Riverwhisper. What have you already learned?"
Weepingpaw breathed in his mentors scent. Noting how it was a caring scent. Weepingpaw blinked gently "I-i'm Weepingpaw." He said gently. The small tear drop shaped pieces of fur under his eyes, which gave him the name "weeping" twitched as he moved his whiskers in an anxious way. "I... I've went... uh... nowhere... my old mentor... didn't want to take me anywhere... they thought it was useless..."

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 18th, 2024, 06:49 PM

Bump Policy: Bump me ASAP, or whenever :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Summerpaw looked up from Willowpaw to his mentor. Hearing her cheery tone made Summerpaw feel a bit better. "Nice to meet you, i'm Summerpaw" Summerpaw said, touching muzzles per tradition, he gave a small sniff as he looked back to Hawksun and then back to his mentor.

(Summerpaw is a very Jayfeather kinda cat. He's very grumpy and grouchy but he knows manners and trys hard. If Minnow needs help handling him go to my cat Hawksun and he can give her advice <3)

(Thanks for the advice! Minnowsplash is the exact same. He's/They're usually really closed off to other cats, but have a "for the clan" mindset and is making an exception to Summerpaw because it's "for the clan")

Minnowsplash briefly brushed their nose with Summerpaw's. They debated rubbing their face with their paws, but decided against doing it in front of the entire clan. "So...uh... Summerpaw, right? What do you like to train in? How far did Hawksun get in your apprenticeship? If we have time today, I might take you out for a quick reassessment," Minnowsplash mewed. They hoped they weren't getting a completely new apprentice, but it wouldn't be much of a problem if Summerpaw was. RiverClan needed more warriors, and Minnowsplash was more than happy to oblige.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:06 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Oh, Mother of Starclan, was that directed at Fallenwish? Well, not specifically her, but everyone who spoke. She had spoken. Oh no.

She hadn't even asked to speak. She had tried to control the situation. She wasn't authorized, did she think she was? It felt like she had to But she didn't. At the very least, it was over, thanks to Fadingsun. Now she would enjoy the silence before Birdsnow spoke. She was visibly relieved.

She could either leave or pretend nothing happened. She chose the latter. It would be better for everyone if she just acted like nothing existed. She had managed to cool down a bit in a few seconds, but she had some thoughts.

Was I entirely wrong? Fadingsun never mentioned my name, so I should think I'm fine. I still don't understand why people can't just wait a few minutes. Maybe I never will.

And then another person spoke, who was not supposed to speak, and somehow, she kept it inside her. "Please stop." She said shakily, at a regular volume. This was horrible. She didn't want to stay in the clearing, but she was determined to hear everything the queen and the new deputy had to say. She didn't want to walk off, thinking Mumblepaw didn't get punished. But she did, unintentionally, raise her voice. "Huh, I could have sworn Fadingsun said something about after the meeting."

@talle @Spider-in-the-corner @Poprock @FrostyGalaxy @Demeter

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:09 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlesun0112 View Post

(Thanks for the advice! Minnowsplash is the exact same. He's/They're usually really closed off to other cats, but have a "for the clan" mindset and is making an exception to Summerpaw because it's "for the clan")

Minnowsplash briefly brushed their nose with Summerpaw's. They debated rubbing their face with their paws, but decided against doing it in front of the entire clan. "So...uh... Summerpaw, right? What do you like to train in? How far did Hawksun get in your apprenticeship? If we have time today, I might take you out for a quick reassessment," Minnowsplash mewed. They hoped they weren't getting a completely new apprentice, but it wouldn't be much of a problem if Summerpaw was. RiverClan needed more warriors, and Minnowsplash was more than happy to oblige.
Summerpaw gave a small look at Hawksun. "He didn't take me out much. I've seen the territory. I've been on like, I think one maybe two border patrols. I know how to hunt I just never have, and I know some battle moves I've just never had a real session. I know how to swim and fish as well, but I'm kinda bad at fishing." Summerpaw informed his mentor. His tail flicking in light annoyance as he watched Willowpaw leaving camp with her new mentor. How come she got to go out and he was stuck here chatting>

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:28 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

II She/Her II 23 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector]
25/50

Well... that escalated quickly. Spottedstream was happy that RiverClan had a deputy, and an ideal pick as well. She was slightly confused on why Dusklion wasn't picked and her brother instead, but she wasn't going to question her leader's choice. She then heard Dusklion yelling. She seemed really angry. Spottedstream showed worry in her crystal blue eyes as the bengal warrior slipped over to the head lionheart's side. She sat down and attemped to put her paw on the warrior's shoulder. "Hey, it's okay, sweetheart," she mewed calmly, trying her best to comfort the lionheart. "You have done so much for the Clan, and I just know that you have every right to be angry. Maybe in the future, and who knows, you can be even better then. I hope you know that you have done a lot for this clan, and it will not go unnoticed," she mewed softly. Stars, the last time she remembered comforting another cat was her sister when they were kits. The spotted cat would stay there just in case, but how would Birdsnow react?

[ @talle ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:40 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her| 6 moons
[Russet tabby with white tuxedo markings and sky blue eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Dusklion - @talle ] [Fadingsun - @Cherry~ ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw, admittedly, wasn't very tuned in for a while after the fact that she was an apprentice and her mentor was Fadingsun--holy stars--began to set in. She just sat by Fadingsun, staring off into space, and eagerly kneading the ground at her paws. All of this was so exciting--wait, was that Dusklion's name? As HEAD LIONHEART?? WOW! As everyone began cheering, Eaglepaw made sure she was going to be the LOUDEST cat in the clan to cheer Dusklion's name. Her high little voice crackled as she peaked on volume, cheering wildly for the molly. That was amazing!

Then--Fadingsun. Deputy.

Holy. Freaking. Stars.

Eaglepaw gaped up at Birdsnow when the leader offer her mentor deputy. She whipped her head to Fadingsun to see his response, but her attention was swiftly taken by the sound of Dusklion's furious voice ripping through the crowd. Eaglepaw flinched back a bit, surprised by the outburst. What? What was Dusklion talking about? Surely, both of them had been active, right...? She did see Dusklion provide more in the battle but then again she hadn't been out very long and--stars, everyone was so LOUD. Eaglepaw glared at each cat that said rude things to Dusklion, each comment firing her up more and more until she opened her mouth to shout at them to--

"Everyone QUIET--"

Eaglepaw flinched as Fadingsun's voice bellowed over her, thoughts completely frozen as Fadingsun's words absolutely shamed the other cats. Damn. She didn't understand what was happening. Why wouldn't Dusklion be happy Fadingsun got deputy? Weren't the related? Eaglepaw will surely be happy for whoever gets medicine cat apprentice--especially Cobwebpaw, who Eaglepaw considered to be her older sister at this point. And why was Fadingsun defending her? Eaglepaw would have been super hurt if a cat started throwing a fit if she got a position. Maybe... maybe that was what made him the right choice for deputy.

In the back of her mind, Eaglepaw knew suddenly that Dusklion and Fadingsun wouldn't be friendly for a while. Her best friends' mentor would be bitter with hers. A stone settled in her chest, and the young 'paw watched the carnage unfold.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:06 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge tier 2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @talle , open for reactions and replies

trigger warnings for this post: yelling
' would you all be quiet for one second?! ' cobwebpaw burst out, tail lashing as she raised herself to her paws, claws unsheathed and sinking into the ground. if this starsforsaken clan could have one normal clan meeting for ONCE, cobwebpaw thought she would just about explode in relief. she turned her head to the warrior next to her, pressing her paw down on dusk's in an expression of solidarity.

' personally, ' she lowered her voice, though it was a bit hard with the rage turning the tips of her ears pink- how dare the clan talk at dusklion like that how dare they she would shred them- ' you deserved it. you deserved it way more than fading did. ' cobwebpaw tilted her head, trying to determine dusklion's emotions. stars, why were emotions so hard?

she was honestly less mad at fadingsun than she was at the rest of the clan. yes, she was full of so much anger at all of the clan at this point that she wanted to up and leave, and goddamn fadingsun should have noticed what dusklion was doing all these moons- okay, cobwebpaw, shut up- but stars DAMNIT the rest of the clan did not need to get themselves involved like they always freaking did.

cobwebpaw shook off the anger. ' at some point soon, we're going to take a walk together, and you're going to talk to me. no buts. ' yes, it was pushy, and a bit rude, but you know. dusk needed help, and she was ready to give it.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

Last edited by sillycreatur; March 18th, 2024 at 08:23 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:27 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

[ as always, birds opinions in now way reflect my own. Love you all and so sorry that this meeting has lasted so long LOL ]

She had been expecting some cheers, some disappointed faces, maybe some jealousy. But what she hadn’t expected was Dusklion’s outburst. To be looked at like she had committed some sort of crime, like she had spat on her name and cast her aside. Like she hadn’t just given Dusklion the second biggest promotion of the day.

Maybe it was that feeling of hating being second best. Feeling unappreciated. And Dusk was valid for that and Bird understood. But how she handled it just then, going against Bird’s explicit orders to not cause problematic outburst in the middle of a meeting, behaving ungrateful when most of the warriors here would probably love to be in her place as the third most powerful cat in the Clan? It solidified Bird’s resolve that for right now, she had made the right decision. If she wasn’t so shocked and caught off guard by the cat who she considered a friend and respectable warrior, she might be able to formulate a response, but now she just sat there. She had expected Dusk to want to know why she hadn’t been picked, but… she hadn’t expected that.

Birdsnow’s eyes narrowed, widened and then grew stoney, her feelings and thoughts slipping behind the wall. That fear of being wrong, fear of being looked down on. Fear of not doing anything wrong, fear of-

No. This was her goddamn Clan. She was the leader. This was her deputy, her choice, and if Dusklion was going to lose it after not getting what she wanted… maybe making her Head Lionheart was a mistake. There were so many cats who wouldn’t act so… ungrateful. Many cats who had wanted something, felt like they deserved something, and then didn’t get it. Some lost it and abandoned the Clan. Some used it as a drive to do better.

She’d give Dusklion a chance, for the cat she knew and respected and cared about. Dusklion had done enough that she deserved a chance. Dusk was valid after all. (bird couldn’t help but think of birchpaw’s rant in the medicine den beforehand though, and how it related a bit to what dusklion had said. She didn’t want to think like this. Dusklion and birchpaw were two vastly different cats.)

”Dusklion, once things have calmed down, I’d like for you to join me in my den later.” The gentlest of orders, she didn’t want to sound commanding but she also didn’t want it to sound optional. She respected the Head Lionheart as a warrior and friend and she didn’t want any bad feelings between them. She also wanted to see if this could be salvaged, if perhaps Dusk was just acting irrationally due to stress and her injuries and the shock of it all- Or maybe these were her true colors, but Bird didn’t want to think of that. ”I feel as though we both have some things to express to one another. In the future, though, I ask that you try to keep things under control and approach me with whatever you need to later, when I can give you my full attention and when other cats don’t have to get involved.” A gentle but stern nod to her Head Lionheart hopefully communicated that she was trying to be civil but wouldn’t tolerate another outburst. Head Lionheart. Perhaps she should reiterate, because maybe Dusk didn’t hear. Surely Dusklion wouldn’t be that… ungrateful.

Normally she would be more strict and opinionated, but with her newly named deputy joining in on the shouting and multiple cats using the interruption as an excuse to open their mouths- with good and bad additions, she knew that the best way to handle this was a slightly more diplomatic path.

Her eyes slid to Fadingsun with his apologetic look, and if she was honest she wasn’t sure if he had helped or not. A bit, yes, but not a lot. Can’t stop a fire by throwing more fire at it. Especially when the fire was opinionated. But at least he was putting his paw down. Even if no one listened, it was a decent start.

He’d soon learn. Probably.

Nodding to Fallen as she spoke- eyes rounding ever so slightly when she was called the ‘queen’, but she moved along. As Wrenpaw hollered up at her, Birdsnow turned her tiredness-bruised eyes to the apprentices as she voiced the same concerns that ran rampant in her mind, but as she opened her maw to respond to the young cat, her attention was torn away yet again by Bubbletail, but he seemed to be handling himself fine and wasn’t really being as disruptive as most- although insulting Dusklion wasn’t the way Birdsnow would’ve wanted, Dusk could handle herself if it really bothered her and Bird couldn’t gain control of the meeting if she focused on everyone who spoke a different opinion. That probably meant she couldn’t tell Mumblepaw to stop dogging on her brand new deputy- she couldn’t even tell what he was saying but the tone and cackle that lifted up to her shredded ears, it probably was troublesome.

With a tone of voice that commanded silence and attention, the ragdoll stretched up as steadily as she could, waiting until things quieted down briefly so she could be heard. Hell no she wasn’t going to yell. For the love of StarClan they all better stop talking long enough to let her get some decisive words in. ”Shockingly, screaming for cats to shut up isn’t going to make them stop talking. Biting your tongue and allowing me to handle it, instead of drawing attention to yourself and becoming a part of the disruptions.” she pointed out mildly, not directing it at anyone but she certainly had some in mind.

”Everyone is allowed to have their own opinions, I’m not taking that away from anyone and I never will. I don’t mind if you disagree with my choice of deputy, and if you have a legitimate concern, please do approach me later in my den, but if you just think someone else should’ve gotten the position or if you dislike them for some petty reason, keep your opinions to yourself because if I die, that’s going to be your next leader. I wouldn’t appoint someone as my second-paw if I didn’t truly believe that they were a good choice.” Talking about her own death felt so surreal, but the way her head felt so heavy and her eyes occasionally blurred out of focus or legs shook with the effort of it all, she wouldn’t be surprised if Fadingsun would also have to make a trip to the StarCave soon.

”If someone else surpasses him or he proves to be an unworthy heir, his position will be re-evaluated but for right now and the foreseeable future, he is your deputy. And for the love of StarClan, I’m your leader so if you could respect the boundaries I put in place for these meetings (among other things) that would be great.” Her voice remained level, too exhausted and pained to get pissed anymore.

And hungry. When had she eaten last? Surely it hadn’t been that scrawny mouse two days ago…

Yeah this meeting needed to end before someone else lost their minds- because she didn’t want it to be her next. She had originally planned to take her Head Lionheart with her, but honestly now that fear was creeping back- Sootsong lunging for her, eyes glaring with murderous intentions. Pulling a would-be assassin away from Larkstar- and suddenly she didn’t care if she died on the way to the starcave, she’d rather not be murdered by someone she knew. Much better to not know the face of your killer. At least let her go out peacefully, christ. ”I’m going to the StarCave. Anyone who has questions or complaints or comments or whatever can take it up with me in my den when I get back. Until then though, Fadingsun and the Lionhearts are in charge. If anyone decides to cause problems, you’re gonna have to answer to me, and I promise you it won’t be pleasant. I don’t care if that means you spend the day in the territory away from everyone to keep yourself under control, you do what you gotta do but for the love of StarClan, don’t cause more problems.”

“If you got something to say, talk to a Dusklion, a Lionheart or Fadingsun. Or wait for me to come back, I don’t really care.”
She could handle that too. Not like sleeping was important, right? Maybe she’d get the life of running on oxygen instead of sleep. That would be the real gift.

She felt like a mother. A mother with a hundred disobedient, angry children. RiverClan’s monarch let out a short sigh, preparing to leap down, nudging Rainpaw softly to help them down with her, letting out one final call. ”Meeting dismissed.”

Old March 18th, 2024, 08:32 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

[ as always, birds opinions in now way reflect my own. Love you all and so sorry that this meeting has lasted so long LOL ]

She had been expecting some cheers, some disappointed faces, maybe some jealousy. But what she hadn’t expected was Dusklion’s outburst. To be looked at like she had committed some sort of crime, like she had spat on her name and cast her aside. Like she hadn’t just given Dusklion the second biggest promotion of the day.

Maybe it was that feeling of hating being second best. Feeling unappreciated. And Dusk was valid for that and Bird understood. But how she handled it just then, going against Bird’s explicit orders to not cause problematic outburst in the middle of a meeting, behaving ungrateful when most of the warriors here would probably love to be in her place as the third most powerful cat in the Clan? It solidified Bird’s resolve that for right now, she had made the right decision. If she wasn’t so shocked and caught off guard by the cat who she considered a friend and respectable warrior, she might be able to formulate a response, but now she just sat there. She had expected Dusk to want to know why she hadn’t been picked, but… she hadn’t expected that.

Birdsnow’s eyes narrowed, widened and then grew stoney, her feelings and thoughts slipping behind the wall. That fear of being wrong, fear of being looked down on. Fear of not doing anything wrong, fear of-

No. This was her goddamn Clan. She was the leader. This was her deputy, her choice, and if Dusklion was going to lose it after not getting what she wanted… maybe making her Head Lionheart was a mistake. There were so many cats who wouldn’t act so… ungrateful. Many cats who had wanted something, felt like they deserved something, and then didn’t get it. Some lost it and abandoned the Clan. Some used it as a drive to do better.

She’d give Dusklion a chance, for the cat she knew and respected and cared about. Dusklion had done enough that she deserved a chance. Dusk was valid after all. (bird couldn’t help but think of birchpaw’s rant in the medicine den beforehand though, and how it related a bit to what dusklion had said. She didn’t want to think like this. Dusklion and birchpaw were two vastly different cats.)

”Dusklion, once things have calmed down, I’d like for you to join me in my den later.” The gentlest of orders, she didn’t want to sound commanding but she also didn’t want it to sound optional. She respected the Head Lionheart as a warrior and friend and she didn’t want any bad feelings between them. She also wanted to see if this could be salvaged, if perhaps Dusk was just acting irrationally due to stress and her injuries and the shock of it all- Or maybe these were her true colors, but Bird didn’t want to think of that. ”I feel as though we both have some things to express to one another. In the future, though, I ask that you try to keep things under control and approach me with whatever you need to later, when I can give you my full attention and when other cats don’t have to get involved.” A gentle but stern nod to her Head Lionheart hopefully communicated that she was trying to be civil but wouldn’t tolerate another outburst. Head Lionheart. Perhaps she should reiterate, because maybe Dusk didn’t hear. Surely Dusklion wouldn’t be that… ungrateful.

Normally she would be more strict and opinionated, but with her newly named deputy joining in on the shouting and multiple cats using the interruption as an excuse to open their mouths- with good and bad additions, she knew that the best way to handle this was a slightly more diplomatic path.

Her eyes slid to Fadingsun with his apologetic look, and if she was honest she wasn’t sure if he had helped or not. A bit, yes, but not a lot. Can’t stop a fire by throwing more fire at it. Especially when the fire was opinionated. But at least he was putting his paw down. Even if no one listened, it was a decent start.

He’d soon learn. Probably.

Nodding to Fallen as she spoke- eyes rounding ever so slightly when she was called the ‘queen’, but she moved along. As Wrenpaw hollered up at her, Birdsnow turned her tiredness-bruised eyes to the apprentices as she voiced the same concerns that ran rampant in her mind, but as she opened her maw to respond to the young cat, her attention was torn away yet again by Bubbletail, but he seemed to be handling himself fine and wasn’t really being as disruptive as most- although insulting Dusklion wasn’t the way Birdsnow would’ve wanted, Dusk could handle herself if it really bothered her and Bird couldn’t gain control of the meeting if she focused on everyone who spoke a different opinion. That probably meant she couldn’t tell Mumblepaw to stop dogging on her brand new deputy- she couldn’t even tell what he was saying but the tone and cackle that lifted up to her shredded ears, it probably was troublesome.

With a tone of voice that commanded silence and attention, the ragdoll stretched up as steadily as she could, waiting until things quieted down briefly so she could be heard. Hell no she wasn’t going to yell. For the love of StarClan they all better stop talking long enough to let her get some decisive words in. ”Shockingly, screaming for cats to shut up isn’t going to make them stop talking. Biting your tongue and allowing me to handle it, instead of drawing attention to yourself and becoming a part of the disruptions.” she pointed out mildly, not directing it at anyone but she certainly had some in mind.

”Everyone is allowed to have their own opinions, I’m not taking that away from anyone and I never will. I don’t mind if you disagree with my choice of deputy, and if you have a legitimate concern, please do approach me later in my den, but if you just think someone else should’ve gotten the position or if you dislike them for some petty reason, keep your opinions to yourself because if I die, that’s going to be your next leader. I wouldn’t appoint someone as my second-paw if I didn’t truly believe that they were a good choice.” Talking about her own death felt so surreal, but the way her head felt so heavy and her eyes occasionally blurred out of focus or legs shook with the effort of it all, she wouldn’t be surprised if Fadingsun would also have to make a trip to the StarCave soon.

”If someone else surpasses him or he proves to be an unworthy heir, his position will be re-evaluated but for right now and the foreseeable future, he is your deputy. And for the love of StarClan, I’m your leader so if you could respect the boundaries I put in place for these meetings (among other things) that would be great.” Her voice remained level, too exhausted and pained to get pissed anymore.

And hungry. When had she eaten last? Surely it hadn’t been that scrawny mouse two days ago…

Yeah this meeting needed to end before someone else lost their minds- because she didn’t want it to be her next. She had originally planned to take her Head Lionheart with her, but honestly now that fear was creeping back- Sootsong lunging for her, eyes glaring with murderous intentions. Pulling a would-be assassin away from Larkstar- and suddenly she didn’t care if she died on the way to the starcave, she’d rather not be murdered by someone she knew. Much better to not know the face of your killer. At least let her go out peacefully, christ. ”I’m going to the StarCave. Anyone who has questions or complaints or comments or whatever can take it up with me in my den when I get back. Until then though, Fadingsun and the Lionhearts are in charge. If anyone decides to cause problems, you’re gonna have to answer to me, and I promise you it won’t be pleasant. I don’t care if that means you spend the day in the territory away from everyone to keep yourself under control, you do what you gotta do but for the love of StarClan, don’t cause more problems.”

“If you got something to say, talk to a Dusklion, a Lionheart or Fadingsun. Or wait for me to come back, I don’t really care.”
She could handle that too. Not like sleeping was important, right? Maybe she’d get the life of running on oxygen instead of sleep. That would be the real gift.

She felt like a mother. A mother with a hundred disobedient, angry children. RiverClan’s monarch let out a short sigh, preparing to leap down, nudging Rainpaw softly to help them down with her, letting out one final call. ”Meeting dismissed.”

Seagullwing came up to Birdsnow after she dissmised the clan. "Birdsnow?" she asked. "Can I get moved to the nursery? I'm having Lakeshine's kits soon."