Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:37 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:23 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM

Old September 16th, 2017, 03:31 PM
professional memeologist

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawn View Post
"Don't blame yourself," Mintspirit's normally soft voice now had hints of roughness from it's lack of use. She didn't talk to anyone much anymore. "I understand that you were unable to visit. I was surprised about any visit, really, because I suppose I forgot that it happens to cats other than leaders and medicine cats sometimes. But I'm glad you did." She pressed into his side in a gesture of friendly affection. "I missed you, Stormlight."
The tabby she-caf sighed, thinking about his words about blessings in SkyClan, waiting for her. "But… What kind of blessings, Stormlight? There's no one and nothing there for me anymore. With Aetherwing's disappearance and all of my- your kits either dispersed from the Clan or passed as well, I'm just alone. My life is so emtpy now. Even Silentwing is gone. I just," she paised, taking a breath. She was getting herself worked up and tried to calm down before she continued, her words a bit hesitant. "I feel like I'd feel more happy here, in StarClan, with you. Then, I wouldn't be alone…." Mintspirit knew she shouldn't be talking like this, but it was only how she felt. It's not like she'd tell anyone besides Stormlight this, and it felt nice to get it out to someone. She'd been keeping thoughts such as these bottled up for quite awhile.
Before letting the tom respond, not wanting to dwell on the subject, she moved on to say something else. "S-So, do you like StarClan?" Perhaps she could've found a better question to ask, but she said the first thing that popped into her mind.
The angora couldn't help but feel his heart sink more and more after each word Mintspirit delivered. His ears twitched, unfamiliar with the pale tabby's rough, once-smooth voice. Stormlight allowed a purr to build up in his chest as Mintspirit leaned into him, missing the old touch of warmth and friendship. "Truly, I have missed you as well, old friend."
Suddenly growing serious, the salt-and-peppered cat stood up, beckoning with his tail for Mintspirit to follow as he took her on a stroll through the star-spangled territory of their fallen ancestors. "But there are many things, Mintspirit, waiting for you back at SkyClan," Stormlight began, his voice etched with the same wisdom it had when he was still alive, though if anything, he seemed to possess a newfound understanding of everything. From every little action that pooled into a big lake. He continued, "You may not know it, but you will always have your Clanmates. I'm sure the apprentices are more than willing to go on a patrol with you sometime if you'd ask. Ah, what a jumpy lot - always ready to get their whiskers in a twist." Stormlight once more allowed himself a purr of amusement, eyes sparkling with memories of moons ago. He took slow steps through the grass, taking note of the mice and shrews scuttling about in the bushes, quickly fleeing from the two cats as they padded alongside one another.
"And if your Clanmates aren't enough for you, there will be many more things for you to come in the near future." His bright amber eyes glistened as Stormlight raised his muzzle to the sky. "I've seen it, my dear. Patience is a valuable asset, and it is now that you must learn to tame it. Once you learn to wait, the blessings I speak of will come your way. And I just hope... you will be thankful for them and not take it for granted, as I once did." He lowered his head to the ground, ears flattening. His heart lurched as memories flashed of the affair with him and Silentwing: the kits.
Shaking free of the thoughts (as that was something Stormlight would find to think of when he didn't have such limited time with Mintspirit), the medicine cat pressed his nose against Mintspirit's ear fondly. "StarClan... well, it is everything I'd hoped it to be. Plants don't wither and die as they did during the harsh seasons of leaf-bare, and the prey is plentiful. But..." Stormlight continued his strides, tail swinging behind him. "I admit, it would be better with you here. O-of course, not that I'd like you to join me so soon - no, no!" The angora bristled in alarm, having stumbled with his words. He chuckled quietly to himself, "While StarClan does have a spot awaiting you, my dear Mintspirit, it must remain vacant for now. You will know when it is your time to leave; I'll be the first one waiting to greet you."

Carry on, outlast the ignorance.
Moving on, survive the innocence.
It won't be long, won't be long, won't be long;
you know it's gonna get better.❞

Old September 19th, 2017, 02:18 AM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaws eyes opened to the familiar sight of Starclan. They knew as a medicien cat, they should be getting used to being here, but it felt like same every time. The same dislike, they same hatred, they same unease for being up here. The grass felt plush under their paws, sticking between their toes. It seemed like heaven--to any other cat that is. Daypaw didnt want to be here,infact, this was the worse place they could possibly be in. It left a bitter taste in their tongue. They stood up shakily, golden hues searching. Why were they here? Obviously some cat had invaded their dreams to see them-
Cricketpaw.
Their ears twitched at the familiar voice, eyes widening. Was is..really her? Their eyes darted around, soon focusing on the starry figure of their beloved friend. They felt her nuzzle their cheek..it felt so real. Just a glimpse of what it felt like to have her at their side again,as if she were alive. When she pulled away, Daypaw couldnt help but star wide eyed at her before they answer.
¨Shadowclans okay..,staying with Riverclan and all I just..¨ their voice quivered, eyes slightly watering. Not. They wouldnt cry, they wouldnt let her see them cry. Instead, they lunged forward, nuzzling their face along Cricketpaws neck, a soft purr erupting from them.
¨miss you.¨
they werent good with words, and never would be--Cricket understood that.She understood them. and hopefully could feel the emotions radiating off of them in the moment.
As Daypaw's emotions shifted from angry and confused to happiness, Cricketpaw felt her heart melt for her friend. She felt responsible for some of the paint they were going through, and silently cursed herself that she had been so careless as to have her life taken from her, leaving Daypaw to struggle on their own. Remember, they have Geckoleaf now though, too she reminded herself, however it didn't alleviate the personal guilt she felt for abandoning her best friend. "Oh, Daypaw," she sighed, reaching forpward to touch her nose to their forehead, closing her eyes. "I miss you too."
The bengal pulled away after a few moments of silence and studied the feline carefully. She knew about the nightmares that plagued them back in their regular dreams, and so far her time in StarClan had shown her nothing about why that was. It irritated her, and she vowed to keep searching until she could find any information that would help them. Regardless of their dream state, she was glad they had decided to come to StarClan territory - she assumed a part of it was voluntary, and not just because she had summoned them here.
"Daypaw, I'm so proud of you. Look at how many cats you saved!" she purred, trying to change the subject to a lighter note. Eagerly, the former Medicine Cat apprentice smiled towards her best friend, hoping they realized just how many lives they had prevented StarClan from obtaining. "It's a good thing too," she purred, her tone switching into a slightly playful, joking one. "There isn't much room up here, and the more cats we have the less fish I get to hunt." At that, Cricketpaw laughed a bit, nudging Daypaw playfully with one shoulder. It felt like old times again when they had met with their mentors at the Starcave, or crossed paths at Gatherings. She was glad for once that the Warrior Code was transparent to her in regards to relations with the other Medicine Cats - she couldn't imagine choosing between her Clan and her best friend.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:00 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Talonfang found herself padding through a forest. "Where am I? " she inquired out loud. The new queen was quite puzzled as to where and why she was here. The black and white she cat sniffed curiously at some trees and smelled some old scents. Hmmm... she thought. She became quite curious and listened for anything.
@The Little Robin
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:11 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post
Talonfang found herself padding through a forest. "Where am I? " she inquired out loud. The new queen was quite puzzled as to where and why she was here. The black and white she cat sniffed curiously at some trees and smelled some old scents. Hmmm... she thought. She became quite curious and listened for anything.
@The Little Robin
The large male looked through the trees to peer at the wandering female that now padded through the area, asking where she was in confusion. It made him smile and admit a warm chuckle as he walked over to Talonfang, his fluffy tail swishing behind him with each step. “Well, hello there, my dear.” He murmured, his tone soft and calming to the queen, “You’re in the hunting ground of Starclan - but don’t worry, you aren’t ready yet to join us for good. No, you have many more moons to spend down with Riverclan.” The warrior blinked at her with kind emerald-eyes before flicking his head slightly. “Follow me, I know a nice place where you and I can chat.” His fur glimmered slightly with stars and his form was slightly transparent. He did not give his name yet to her, wanting to take the time and enjoy this quiet moment. He padded through the undergrowth, hoping she followed before he settled down on his haunches beside a still pond that shone with clear water and stars, marking a beautiful, relaxing scene where there was no stress or harm in their way. It was also a secluded place where no other cats of Starclan would bother them for now.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:38 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The large male looked through the trees to peer at the wandering female that now padded through the area, asking where she was in confusion. It made him smile and admit a warm chuckle as he walked over to Talonfang, his fluffy tail swishing behind him with each step. “Well, hello there, my dear.” He murmured, his tone soft and calming to the queen, “You’re in the hunting ground of Starclan - but don’t worry, you aren’t ready yet to join us for good. No, you have many more moons to spend down with Riverclan.” The warrior blinked at her with kind emerald-eyes before flicking his head slightly. “Follow me, I know a nice place where you and I can chat.” His fur glimmered slightly with stars and his form was slightly transparent. He did not give his name yet to her, wanting to take the time and enjoy this quiet moment. He padded through the undergrowth, hoping she followed before he settled down on his haunches beside a still pond that shone with clear water and stars, marking a beautiful, relaxing scene where there was no stress or harm in their way. It was also a secluded place where no other cats of Starclan would bother them for now. [/INDENT]
Talonfang flicked her ears in surprise as a tom welcomed her. Slight horror shown through her eyes when she found out she was in StarClan. It quickly dissipated however when she found out her stay was not for good. She silently followed the tom to a pond. Millions of questions were rolling through her head as she stared at the pond. She looked up at the tom with eyes full to the brim with kit-curiosity.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:46 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Talonfang flicked her ears in surprise as a tom welcomed her. Slight horror shown through her eyes when she found out she was in StarClan. It quickly dissipated however when she found out her stay was not for good. She silently followed the tom to a pond. Millions of questions were rolling through her head as she stared at the pond. She looked up at the tom with eyes full to the brim with kit-curiosity.
The shimmering male looked down at the smaller female who stared up at him with curiosity and amazement sparkling within her eyes, the sight made him smile, reminding the tom of a distant fond memory of when he still walked among the living many moons ago. “You must be exhausted after taking care of those five precious bundles.” He remarked, his ears twitching with content, “Those kittens of yours are in good paws, I can tell how you and your mate look at them. I’ll be watching over them for a long time, making sure they are safe and blessed by the stars.” He gave a softened sigh, the long-haired Maine Coon looking down into the sparkling water before them for a few seconds. “You probably have many questions - feel free to ask me anything.” A light smile appeared on his face as a quiet, cooling breeze brushed through the forest and ruffled his thick, lush fur. It had been awhile since he had talked to anyone and it was a silent gratitude.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:56 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The shimmering male looked down at the smaller female who stared up at him with curiosity and amazement sparkling within her eyes, the sight made him smile, reminding the tom of a distant fond memory of when he still walked among the living many moons ago. “You must be exhausted after taking care of those five precious bundles.” He remarked, his ears twitching with content, “Those kittens of yours are in good paws, I can tell how you and your mate look at them. I’ll be watching over them for a long time, making sure they are safe and blessed by the stars.” He gave a softened sigh, the long-haired Maine Coon looking down into the sparkling water before them for a few seconds. “You probably have many questions - feel free to ask me anything.” A light smile appeared on his face as a quiet, cooling breeze brushed through the forest and ruffled his thick, lush fur. It had been awhile since he had talked to anyone and it was a silent gratitude.
Army immediately she blurted, "Who are you? Why am I here? If I'm not dead why am I here? Can you tell the future of my kits? If so can you tell me? Wait, don't tell me I want it to be a surprise. Who are you?" She sounded like a kit. He eyes were wide and she was close to springing up. The tension was eating away at her self control. She just had to know.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Army immediately she blurted, "Who are you? Why am I here? If I'm not dead why am I here? Can you tell the future of my kits? If so can you tell me? Wait, don't tell me I want it to be a surprise. Who are you?" She sounded like a kit. He eyes were wide and she was close to springing up. The tension was eating away at her self control. She just had to know.
The large Maine Coon’s eyes widened slightly when she started immediately asking questions, rambling like an excited kitten. When the female finished, he blinked at her and then uttered a rumbling laugh, his whiskers twitching in amusement. “Goodness, you are a curious one.” He remarked, “But that’s okay, curiosity is something that one often loses after their apprentice moons.” The shimmering warrior smiled at Talonfang for a moment before looking up at the sparkling stars for a short moment. “My name is Ripplewhisker, I was once a member of Riverclan long ago. I died of Greencough when the sickness blew through camp a few couple seasons ago.” Ripplewhisker explained, another small sigh leaving him as his gaze dropped to his paws, “I do wonder if you have already heard of me, however, from another certain special someone in your life.” He teased the queen with a warm purr stirring in his throat as he glanced at Talonfang.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:13 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The large Maine Coon’s eyes widened slightly when she started immediately asking questions, rambling like an excited kitten. When the female finished, he blinked at her and then uttered a rumbling laugh, his whiskers twitching in amusement. “Goodness, you are a curious one.” He remarked, “But that’s okay, curiosity is something that one often loses after their apprentice moons.” The shimmering warrior smiled at Talonfang for a moment before looking up at the sparkling stars for a short moment. “My name is Ripplewhisker, I was once a member of Riverclan long ago. I died of Greencough when the sickness blew through camp a few couple seasons ago.” Ripplewhisker explained, another small sigh leaving him as his gaze dropped to his paws, “I do wonder if you have already heard of me, however, from another certain special someone in your life.” He teased the queen with a warm purr stirring in his throat as he glanced at Talonfang.
"Ripplewhisker! Your Sproutwhiskers dad!" She exclaimed. A look of astonishment broke out across her face and she was starting to get fidgety. She jumped and looked at the shimmering warrior "Wow, I've always wanted to meet you! I knew I would when I reached StarClan but, I'll be blunt, I wasn't expecting it to be quite this soon! Sproutwhisker said all these amazing things about you! I'm sure they were true!" She finished at last.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:23 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

"Ripplewhisker! Your Sproutwhiskers dad!" She exclaimed. A look of astonishment broke out across her face and she was starting to get fidgety. She jumped and looked at the shimmering warrior "Wow, I've always wanted to meet you! I knew I would when I reached StarClan but, I'll be blunt, I wasn't expecting it to be quite this soon! Sproutwhisker said all these amazing things about you! I'm sure they were true!" She finished at last.
Ripplewhisker couldn’t help but smile more at her excited reactions, reminding him of the energetic little kitten that Sproutwhisker was when he first came to Riverclan. “You are correct, my dear. I was the warrior who cared for Sprout when nobody else would. I am proud to be known as his father.” He said, his tone remanistance, “It saddens me that I passed away before I had a chance to meet you. I left my poor son all alone shortly after he became an apprentice. You see, my mate left me, I think he was bored or something and I just didn’t take care of myself anymore. I feel so terrible for putting him through that. I saw how his happy attitude slowly became a distant, secluded one.” The warrior shook his head, “But then, he met you that one day you approached him in camp. Ever since that day, I’ve wanted to thank-you for caring for my beloved son when I no longer could. You truly make him happy once again. He’s a father now, like I was once to him and a loving mate to you, I do hope.” The shimmering feline couldn’t help but chuckle slightly, “It always makes me smile, knowing that he still remembers me. I do miss him, quite a lot sometimes. When he joins Starclan, many moons from now, I shall be the first one to greet him.” Ripplewhisker looked to Talonfang with an apologetic smile, “Apologies, I tend to ramble at points when I’m pensive about something. It’s a pleasure to meet you finally Talonfang - you gave my son the life that deserves.”