Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 05:16 PM
Rugged Range
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:16 PM
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM

Old February 21st, 2021, 11:10 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: StarClan Territory

// @The Flying Pizza

The sleek-furred molly paced alongside the river resembling her clan. Beside the water, it was peaceful. Quiet, but not silent; though, she would willing trade the stream for silence. Despite her status as a deceased feline, she was stressed out. The clans had no common sense these days, nor did her wards. All pebblebrains! Was not a single thing going right down there? Did they not know that their health affected her very existence?

She spotted a cat off in the distance and plastered a genuine smile onto her maw. "Well, hello there," Ravenpaw greeted. Anyone could mistake her for a grown warrior with her height. "Swiftskip, isn't it?" She didn't enjoy memorizing names, but there was very little left to do in the land of the dead.
Have a wonderful day!
Old February 21st, 2021, 11:14 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

// @bmkmb //

Swiftskip looked towards the voice and nodded. She was miserable. Her death scared her more than a mouse scattering in fear. "Yeah..."
Old February 21st, 2021, 11:25 PM
darkness begets light.

// @spade | @A Weirdo — [Sorry 'bout the breaking of post order; just thought that it might make more sense for Raven to respond first due to her... somewhat hostile reaction.]

At the sound of another feline approaching, Ravenpaw discreetly unsheathed her claws. It was entirely instinct. She wasn't trying to get kicked out of the stars or anything. The stranger's purr struck her the wrong way, as did the phrase "only an apprentice." If she had any less self-control, a bitter smile would've crept onto her maw.

Ha! That's why she hated clancats. Such oblivious pebblebrains. Ravenpaw stood taller than the average warrior; she wasn't short at all. The idiot smelled of dried grass and wind. What was she doing in riverdweller territory? Dead or not, certain places in the stargrounds were restricted to most cats. For example, only shadowdwellers kept near the pine woods. This secluded river was for those who admitted to the call of the sea, and for them only.

"You are not welcome here," Ravenpaw warned lightly. The newcomer spoke too much. She ruined the peace. And frankly, Ravenpaw didn't give out her name to strangers, let alone the reason behind her death. They were private pieces of information; she'd only mention it to those who'd earned her respect—this blabbermouth had not proven worthy.

"You shouldn't know my rank. You should definitely not know my name. For how long have you been eavesdropping?" Because that's exactly what it was. She and Cricketpaw had been speaking far, far away from camp. There was no reason for this cat to suddenly bust into their conversation.
Have a wonderful day!
Old February 22nd, 2021, 01:19 AM
I exist?

Bump Policy: After 24 hours
My Mood: Cool

Littleswirl jumped back at the unsheathed claws. “I’ve seen you in the living world mouse-brain, what do expect?” she looked uncertainly at the appren- StarClan warrior. ‘“I don’t know if a name is to much for you, but my name is Snowmask. I don’t know why you’re so worried about it, we’re all trapped here. It isn’t like I’d want to go the Dark Forest. Look, I’m sorry if being called an apprentice made you angry or something, but whatever. As for how long I’ve been listening, I heard you say how you died as I was coming over here. As for not being welcome here, I don’t particularly care anymore. There’s no boundaries, and it isn’t like I’m going over to ShadowClan. I’ve been trying to find some cat to talk to, and since you were having a conversation I wanted to join in.” @bmkmb @spade
[Idk if it made sense for me to go here, it might be spade’s turn]

Last edited by Yeeter; February 22nd, 2021 at 01:27 AM.
Old February 24th, 2021, 06:22 PM
chirps

Cricketpaw
That's right. It had been moons since the last whispers of the Syndicate had all but disappeared, and the cats that were alive today didn't know much of them. Sure, it was a hard and difficult time, but Cricketpaw was honestly surprise that the Evil Era's weren't discussed more. If the talks of historical events were not happening, how did the Clans hope to not repeat them?

"A band of rather... gruesome cats. Mostly compiled of violent rogues with a taste for fighting," the bengal explained with a simply flick of her tail. Often times she found herself remembering that dreadful group, and the former RiverClan apprentice who had joined and sought vengeance on his old home. At the time, she had not understood his anger, but since joining StarClan she had become privy to a lot of mistakes in the Clan. Her home, while beloved in her heart, was not perfect - neither were the cats who had inhabited it at the time of her residency there.

Ouch. While nothing of too much substance, the death that had befallen her new companion certainly sounded rather painful. She knew just how slippery the branches could be in leaf-bare - as she and Geckoleaf had treated their fair share of injuries due to reckless apprentices climbing trees near the ThunderClan border. "Well, at least if you fall from a tree branch here there's no way you can die again," the feline joked, humor lighting up her tone.

At the sudden approach of pawsteps, Cricketpaw's ears swiveled around with her eyes as she noticed a rather unfamiliar face pad up to them. The scent of heather and grass met her nose and she figured this must've been a WindClan ancestor. She'd stopped keeping tabs on them when Surgestorm passed, much preferring to split her time between RiverClan and ShadowClan. Her fur prickled a bit along her spine but she remained calm otherwise. Her companion had a much more hostile reaction, and instinctively she let her tail rest gently on the other feline's paws as a sort of comfort.

It seemed as though Ravenpaw didn't take kindly to this stranger, and Cricketpaw couldn't find a reason to blame her. This was ground mainly used by RiverClan ancestors, and it was rare to see other Clan ancestors skipping about. "You're welcome to join," she mewed, though her tone was a bit low with a quick glance at Ravenpaw, "however it isn't quite nice to eavesdrop." That she could agree with.

"Regardless, it's nice to meet you Snowmask. I'm not too familiar with WindClan happenins, so you must forgive me but I don't quite recognize you. How long have you been up in the stars?" She knew of Dawnstar, but that was pretty much all that was familiar to her in what the newcomer said.

// [sorry this is late! ^^ @bmkmb @A Weirdo ]

Last edited by spade; February 25th, 2021 at 01:53 AM.
Old February 24th, 2021, 07:50 PM
darkness begets light.

// @spade [No worries!] | @A Wierdo [Apologies for Raven's attitude.]

Ravenpaw smiled at the remark. "Yes, I suppose that's true... but I've learned my lesson. I won't be falling again." It would be an insult to her heritage, after all, for a skyrunner to fail in their natural habitat. Leafbare or not, they belonged in the trees, in the sky and the air. Luckily, she'd grown accustomed to the dense woods and flowing water sooner than later. Her mother... had not been proud.

And then Snowmask approached, and that reaction happened.

Before Cricketpaw had the chance to speak up, Ravenpaw cast a cool glare at the newcomer—Snowmask. But she'd messed something up with her story, and that would cost her any trust she might've been able to attain in the future. "You lie," the black-furred molly pointed put softly, coldly. "You say that you perished during the original raid against the shadows—I died long before you; you could not have watched me if I left the earth before you ever stepped into the stars."

And Cricketpaw died long before either of them. In that regard, the youngest of the three mollies was actually the oldest whereas the oldest, the only warrior, was actually the youngest. Thus, Snowmask had no power over any of them. Ravenpaw had no need to treat her fakely due to rank; give her a day and she would've been a warrior, too. As for Cricketpaw, her status as a medicine cat apprentice meant that she outranked them both.

Speaking of the former healer… Ravenpaw forced herself to relax at the touch of the tail. Frankly, she wasn't even sure why her fur was so ruffled around Snowmask. In theory, the windrunner had done nothing wrong. Though, the feline's penchant for assumptions certainly didn't help much. Ravenpaw rarely acted so… rude towards others. In fact, never had she spoken back until she ascended into the stars.

It was the stress, she bet. Before, the molly had no care in the world. She'd done what she wanted when she wanted, followed any orders given but still managed to find time to herself. Up here… the past haunted her. Ravenpaw's once companions haunted her, and they were still alive. It should be her bothering them, not… whatever this was! She hadn't found solace or peace in this supposed paradise. To her, it was an eternal prison.

The black-furred feline kept her maw shut and let Cricketpaw do the talking this time. Guardians knew that Ravenpaw opening her maw again would only make the situation worse.
Have a wonderful day!
Old February 25th, 2021, 01:41 AM
I exist?

Snowmask let out a quiet mutter as Ravenpaw figured out what she had said was a lie. Well, at the very least this cat had a brain, which was more than some cats anyway. Her tail wasn't drooping, more frozen in the air. "Well, it did involve ShadowClan, and also a... slightly embarrassing mistake. I don't even care how long I've been here anymore, but I think it might a few moons less than you" she paused since she did not know the black she-cat's name she couldn't address her. "I wonder sometimes what would have happened if I wasn't alone. Well, this was before Dawnstar, and I was meant to send a message to ShadowClan. I think it was about ThunderClan prey-stealing or something. Anyway, the route I was taking had lots of pebbles on it, and it was beside a river. My paws were hurting so I decided to.." she paused as she realized how stupid this might sound. "Swim. I drowned in a river, and my body was swept away down the current. My clan didn't even try looking for me at the time, they assumed I was either dead or had run off to be a rogue or a loner, alright? My clan didn't even do anything, and who even knows if they think about it, I've not been here very long for StarClan and I fade more every day!" The last part was more a sad acceptance that it seemed no living cat thought of her, even though she should still be well.. solid looking. She sighed and looked at the black she-cat again. "It was leaf-bare when I died, there was no chance I would have made it out the river. Well, the sad part is that WindClan didn't send anyone else to tell ShadowClan, so it wasn't sorted out then" she tried joking but found they were just as ashamed or bitter words as the rest of her sentences. "Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you are both technically apprentices, right?" she added, avoiding the question of how she had known that the black she-cat was an apprentice. She knew eavesdropping was wrong, and she gave a respectful nod towards the other cat in front of her. "Nice to meet you too" she replied to the other RiverClanner, who at least seemed calmer than her companion. "Hang on, I said that I had seen you in the living world, not watching you from the stars!" @spade @bmkmb

Last edited by Yeeter; February 25th, 2021 at 01:46 AM.
Old March 11th, 2021, 02:23 PM
I exist?

Bump @spade @bmkmb let me know if you want to continue or not!
Old March 11th, 2021, 07:56 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Echofeather woke up in starclan and looked around. No she would not just sit here. She had to do something. Maybe convince them to allow her to go back. They had too! She would not stay here. She would have her revenge on that medicine cat for taking her life. Echofeather looked around, trying to find someone.

Open

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 11th, 2021, 09:18 PM

~Shimmertail~
Shimmertail was padding through Starclan territory when she spotted another cat. She inhaled softly and recognized a bit of Shadowclan scent. She didn't recognize the cat. She calmly walked up to the cat. "Welcome to Starclan. You must be new since I don't recognize you from here." Shimmertail mewed softly.