Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM

Old November 25th, 2022, 01:59 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Default lost kittypet: if found, return to twoleg

"You've done it again, Spider," the kittypet half-snarled under their breath. He was unquestionably lost. It wasn't necessarily common for him to get lost, but Spider often had trouble finding their way home. "Maybe there's something wrong with me," he muttered under his breath. They hesitated in their walking. No, of course not. He was perfect; cats get lost all the time. They just don't tell anyone else about getting lost since they're embarrassed. "Yeah, that's right," Spider reassured themselves. His bell, which was hung on a red collar, made a faint tinkling sound as they walked past the same alley for the 3rd time. They paused, scratching an ear with his paw. He hated being outdoors for any longer than half the day. A rustle behind them caused them to whip around, only to find it was a squirrel running away. Spider forced his fur to lie flat. It wasn't that he was scared. They just didn't like the idea of being so far from their twolegnest. Spider faintly remembered a fellow kittypet saying something about vicious alley cats that ate other cats, though they could've been exaggerating. Spider wished they could find some good kibble somewhere. Or catch some nice mouse, though he hadn't spotted any.

@SpirtTheRat0w0
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:06 AM
Rat left WCO

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: lost kittypet: if found, return to twoleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
"You've done it again, Spider," the kittypet half-snarled under their breath. He was unquestionably lost. It wasn't necessarily common for him to get lost, but Spider often had trouble finding their way home. "Maybe there's something wrong with me," he muttered under his breath. They hesitated in their walking. No, of course not. He was perfect; cats get lost all the time. They just don't tell anyone else about getting lost since they're embarrassed. "Yeah, that's right," Spider reassured themselves. His bell, which was hung on a red collar, made a faint tinkling sound as they walked past the same alley for the 3rd time. They paused, scratching an ear with his paw. He hated being outdoors for any longer than half the day. A rustle behind them caused them to whip around, only to find it was a squirrel running away. Spider forced his fur to lie flat. It wasn't that he was scared. They just didn't like the idea of being so far from their twolegnest. Spider faintly remembered a fellow kittypet saying something about vicious alley cats that ate other cats, though they could've been exaggerating. Spider wished they could find some good kibble somewhere. Or catch some nice mouse, though he hadn't spotted any.

@SpirtTheRat0w0

~~~~~~~~~~Eclipse~~~~~~~~~

{A light grey She-cat that has orange calico spots, she also has Hazel eyes. She has a white underbelly, socks, and her tip of her tail is also white.

Eclipse wandered threw the alleyways, she was quite bored and knew the ally's well. She hopped onto a trashcan to see if anyone was there. When she jumped her jingle bell on her blue collar ring. Her Hazel eyes searched for if anyone was there, for she was really wanting to go on an adventure.. Then she spotted a black Tom.. "Hey you!" She said as she walked over to the Tom, She noticed that he seemed to be list. "What is your name?" She asked while licking her paw.
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:10 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirtTheRat0w0 View Post
~~~~~~~~~~Eclipse~~~~~~~~~

{A light grey She-cat that has orange calico spots, she also has Hazel eyes. She has a white underbelly, socks, and her tip of her tail is also white.

Eclipse wandered threw the alleyways, she was quite bored and knew the ally's well. She hopped onto a trashcan to see if anyone was there. When she jumped her jingle bell on her blue collar ring. Her Hazel eyes searched for if anyone was there, for she was really wanting to go on an adventure.. Then she spotted a black Tom.. "Hey you!" She said as she walked over to the Tom, She noticed that he seemed to be list. "What is your name?" She asked while licking her paw.
Spider bristled in surprise at the sound of another cat. He looked up at the cat and relaxed, seeing her collar. "Hi! I'm Spider! What's your's?" They hoped this other cat didn't think he was lost. That'd be embarrassing.
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:13 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Spider bristled in surprise at the sound of another cat. He looked up at the cat and relaxed, seeing her collar. "Hi! I'm Spider! What's your's?" They hoped this other cat didn't think he was lost. That'd be embarrassing.
Eclipse analyzed the cat, looking for his weaknesses before saying another word, then she relaxed because of the collar, but was very careful.
"Eclipse, I'm from where it's called Robin Street, my two-legs say it all the time." She said, hoping to make friends with this new cat, she thought to herself.. (- Spider, what a suitable name for a black pelted cat.-)
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:17 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
Eclipse analyzed the cat, looking for his weaknesses before saying another word, then she relaxed because of the collar, but was very careful.
"Eclipse, I'm from where it's called Robin Street, my two-legs say it all the time." She said, hoping to make friends with this new cat, she thought to herself.. (- Spider, what a suitable name for a black pelted cat.-)
"Oh! Yes. Robin Street." Spider nodded, pretending to know where that was. He studied Eclipse and decided he didn't know her.
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:20 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
"Oh! Yes. Robin Street." Spider nodded, pretending to know where that was. He studied Eclipse and decided he didn't know her.
As Eclipse saw threw his pretending pelt she said in a very calm voice..

"You don't know where it is do you?" She asked as she gave another good question.. "Oh, and you seem list.. want me to help?" She asked because it was obvious that this cat was lost. Her jingle bell jingled as she walked closer to Spider..
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:24 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
As Eclipse saw threw his pretending pelt she said in a very calm voice..

"You don't know where it is do you?" She asked as she gave another good question.. "Oh, and you seem list.. want me to help?" She asked because it was obvious that this cat was lost. Her jingle bell jingled as she walked closer to Spider..
Spider blinked, registering what the she-cat said. I thought my acting was very good! He watched as Eclipse walked closer, stunned and confused that he forgot what he was about to say. "Oh you're talking to me. Um. Well, I'm not lost. But...you can follow me back to my place...?" He listened to the sound of her collar.
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:26 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Spider blinked, registering what the she-cat said. I thought my acting was very good! He watched as Eclipse walked closer, stunned and confused that he forgot what he was about to say. "Oh you're talking to me. Um. Well, I'm not lost. But...you can follow me back to my place...?" He listened to the sound of her collar.
"Fine." She stood straight. "Take me to your twoleg nest." She insisted in a playful voice.
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:29 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Quote:
"Fine." She stood straight. "Take me to your twoleg nest." She insisted in a playful voice.
Spider's pelt pricked with shame as he looked away. "Fine. I am lost." He shifted his paws before looking back at her. "It's not my fault, though! There was some other cat..." He trailed off, not having a story to tell.
Old November 25th, 2022, 02:34 AM
Rat left WCO

Quote:
Spider's pelt pricked with shame as he looked away. "Fine. I am lost." He shifted his paws before looking back at her. "It's not my fault, though! There was some other cat..." He trailed off, not having a story to tell.
"Stop making up story's you weirdo, and if you don't have a place to go..." She whispered the next thing in his ear
"We could go to my hangout place for a little bit.." She said as she took a few steps back from the Tom as her Hazel eyes looked away. "Unless you don't want to~" She said as she looked behind her.