Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by ollie
Today 08:33 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 08:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:23 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 08:18 AM

Old April 20th, 2024, 06:57 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Turtleblossom and Braverusset chatted.
Old April 21st, 2024, 04:14 AM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and not on Mondays, usually studying}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgetfulshape View Post
Appleberry and Skyfall are sleeping peacefully together. Who would dare to wake them up?

(open and waiting for a response so we can see some mischief.)

|[ Aspen'Kit ]|
he/him | 2 moons | RC kit | Arrogant | future menace
"Active"
__________________________________________________ __
Aspen'kit quietly observed the clearing angrily, another boring day in the same boring camp. How unfair it was that everyone else go to go beyond the camp walls, to go hunting and swimming and more importantly Fighting! Why didn't he get to do all this things, in all honesty Aspen'kit believed he was capable of doing everything all his other clanmates could do and better! He just had to wait until he was allowed to prove that.

Aspen'kits attention suddenly to Appleberry and Skyfall who were both napping peacefully in a subtle corner of the clearing, both basking in the warm razes of sunlight that reached them. Oh what a Shane it would be if someone were to disturb their peaceful rest, Bost must be very tired from doing warrior stuff all day. A thought formed in Aspen'kits head and a mischievous grin formers on his face. If he wasn't allowed to learn how to hunt or fight with the apprentices yet then he'll just have to make do here.

The small white Tom dropped down into a clumsy impression of a hunting crouch as he slowly stalked towards both Appleberry and Skyfall, picking the latter who was closer he pushed of his haunches and pounced onto Skyfall and landing harshly on the Tom. "Caught you!" He purred triumphantly ignoring the fact he had just startled the warrior awake.
@Forgetfulshape;
Old April 21st, 2024, 10:05 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ Cherryswirl - 54 Moons]
She/Her | Chaotic Good | Warrior
Go With The Flow [Active]

Maybe it was the sounds of random pawsteps approaching that made Cherryswirl want to squeeze her eyes shut even more - or perhaps it was confusion... then hunger, as the smell of fish teased her senses, that pulled her from her slumbering state. Finally, relief seemed to wash over her as none other than Dusklion stood before her. Swirls seemed to match the same energy, her smile wide and gaze soft with affection for the younger warrior,

"Dusk!" She chirped happily, rather amused at the others demeanor. It was positively adorable! "You wouldn't believe how happy I am to see you!" Her tone was genuine, "I-" she started before Dusk piped back up. Her soft gaze seemed to harden slightly, though not with anger, more so sadness.

"I'd love to share a meal with you, we can chat and eat... I'm uuhhh," Swirls chuckled softly, "-a bit out of the loop with what's been going on in the clan. I heard from Misty that she's taken on the role of medicine cat and Fading is stepping up as leader... that's all I'm aware of right now... what in the stars has been going on?" Patting the spot beside her with her tail, Cherry motioned for the other to come settle down with her.

[ @taillow ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 21st, 2024, 11:05 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: 48 hours !
My Mood: Goofy

^Splashgaze - Senior Warrior^
[ she/her | personality based on: Icarus | strength: average - hunting: a bit above average - strategy: below average ]
STATUS - AVAILABLE/ACTIVE

Splashgaze looked around the clearing, trying to find something to do. Maybe she'd be invited on patrol or chosen for some cat's random conversation. She waited and waited until she grew impatient. She wasn't really known for her patience but for her fishing skills. That was something she kept trying to pass onto Covepaw, but he was always bouncing around begging to go explore every inch of RiverClan's territory. But she knew better than that. He'd barely lingered within RiverClan's border the first time she showed him around. How would he fare with an even more in-depth exploration? She didn't have her apprentice on her mind for long, though. She was pondering about the elders, particularly Frostflight who had been growing older as the moons accumulated. Frostflight was her mother, though Splashgaze didn't know if she recalled. This frustrated her; why did elders have to be so old? However that question, within itself, was dumb and could be answered with a simple reply. Time.

Quote:
"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus
Attached Images
File Type: jpg eebc212ce23c095b5d73622df70c077c.jpg (18.9 KB, 2 views)
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:29 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Aspen'Kit ]|
"Active"
Aspen'kit quietly observed the clearing angrily, another boring day in the same boring camp. How unfair it was that everyone else go to go beyond the camp walls, to go hunting and swimming and more importantly Fighting! Why didn't he get to do all this things, in all honesty Aspen'kit believed he was capable of doing everything all his other clanmates could do and better! He just had to wait until he was allowed to prove that.

Aspen'kits attention suddenly to Appleberry and Skyfall who were both napping peacefully in a subtle corner of the clearing, both basking in the warm razes of sunlight that reached them. Oh what a Shane it would be if someone were to disturb their peaceful rest, Bost must be very tired from doing warrior stuff all day. A thought formed in Aspen'kits head and a mischievous grin formers on his face. If he wasn't allowed to learn how to hunt or fight with the apprentices yet then he'll just have to make do here.

The small white Tom dropped down into a clumsy impression of a hunting crouch as he slowly stalked towards both Appleberry and Skyfall, picking the latter who was closer he pushed of his haunches and pounced onto Skyfall and landing harshly on the Tom. "Caught you!" He purred triumphantly ignoring the fact he had just startled the warrior awake.
@Forgetfulshape;
Skyfall was startled awake by some tiny paws hitting his fur. He looked towards the owner of said paws. Oh, just a kit. He quietly giggled before he spoke up.
"Oh, wow! You caught me! Nice work, although the landing should be done with the front paws extended towards your target." He purred softly, before rolling over and quietly sitting up. "Now, is there something I can help with, little guy? Or do you just want someone to chat with?" He seemed curious and friendly. Towering over the kit in height, he softly showed his gentleness by keeping his claws sheathed. Appleberry had also been startled awake, and as he rolled over onto his side to see what had happened he almost started laughing heavily.
"That scared me, little buddy! Don't scare me like that!" He jokingly purred, before getting up and sitting beside his brother. He was much smaller than his younger brother, and also much more good at taking a joke.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Skyfall was startled awake by some tiny paws hitting his fur. He looked towards the owner of said paws. Oh, just a kit. He quietly giggled before he spoke up.
"Oh, wow! You caught me! Nice work, although the landing should be done with the front paws extended towards your target." He purred softly, before rolling over and quietly sitting up. "Now, is there something I can help with, little guy? Or do you just want someone to chat with?" He seemed curious and friendly. Towering over the kit in height, he softly showed his gentleness by keeping his claws sheathed. Appleberry had also been startled awake, and as he rolled over onto his side to see what had happened he almost started laughing heavily.
"That scared me, little buddy! Don't scare me like that!" He jokingly purred, before getting up and sitting beside his brother. He was much smaller than his younger brother, and also much more good at taking a joke.

|[ Aspen'Kit]|
"ACTIVE"
Aspen'Kit bathed in his self centred pride as he fluffed up his short fur and stood proudly at the 'praise' that was sent his way. "Yes, yes. I know, my hunting is amazing for my age" He praised himself unbeknownst that the two warriors were only complimenting him cuase he was young and they were being what you would call polite. His 'Amazing skills' were infact far from good and were exactly what you'd expect from a kit who has no experience in hunting. "anyway, the main reason I came to wake you up and was definitely not because I was pretending to hunt you,that's for kits." he muttered the last part to himself before bouncing on his paws in excitement and sudden energy that only a kit like himself could possess. "I want you to teach me how to hunt real prey!" the kit exclaimed excitedly. "I promise I'll behave, you don't have to tell Fadingsun! It will be very quick and fun, please!!" Aspen'kit begged, he really wanted to go hunting or to learn anything infact. Staying couped up in camp all day everyday and doing the same boring routine was driving him mad. He just wanted to see what the land beyond camp walls looked like, to see what it was like to swim! Maybe he'd even catch prey? That could be cool too. Aspenkit looked up at Skyfall and then at Appleberry expectantly waiting for their responses. Surely they would understand, they were kits once the must know how boring it was.
__________________________________________________ ___
Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:00 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:

|[ Aspen'Kit]|
"ACTIVE"
Aspen'Kit bathed in his self centred pride as he fluffed up his short fur and stood proudly at the 'praise' that was sent his way. "Yes, yes. I know, my hunting is amazing for my age" He praised himself unbeknownst that the two warriors were only complimenting him cuase he was young and they were being what you would call polite. His 'Amazing skills' were infact far from good and were exactly what you'd expect from a kit who has no experience in hunting. "anyway, the main reason I came to wake you up and was definitely not because I was pretending to hunt you,that's for kits." he muttered the last part to himself before bouncing on his paws in excitement and sudden energy that only a kit like himself could possess. "I want you to teach me how to hunt real prey!" the kit exclaimed excitedly. "I promise I'll behave, you don't have to tell Fadingsun! It will be very quick and fun, please!!" Aspen'kit begged, he really wanted to go hunting or to learn anything infact. Staying couped up in camp all day everyday and doing the same boring routine was driving him mad. He just wanted to see what the land beyond camp walls looked like, to see what it was like to swim! Maybe he'd even catch prey? That could be cool too. Aspenkit looked up at Skyfall and then at Appleberry expectantly waiting for their responses. Surely they would understand, they were kits once the must know how boring it was.
"...Yknow, when me and Appleberry were your age we'd see what needed to be done around the camp to enhance our skills at smaller, menial tasks. Then we'd spend time playing together." Skyfall quietly sighed.
"...But, and this is a rather large 'but', we were pretty rebellious ourselves. I still remember when Skyfall told a cat he wanted them to hide a crab in the leader's den..." Appleberry chuckled to himself.
Skyfall glared embarrassedly at Appleberry.
"Bruv! Don't tell him about that!" He growled jokingly brother sighing."I still have a claw i tore off a crab a few moons later." He purred gently.
Skyfall and Appleberry both quietly chuckled.
"I don't think the warrior code makes it so we can take you with us at some point, however... Once you're an apprentice I might wind up with you as my apprentice." Appleberry then added softly. The two quietly just sat there before Appleberry rolled a conveniently placed ball of moss to Aspenkit. Skyfall quietly smiled at Aspenkit.
"We could mess around with this moss ball, if you'd like!"
Old April 22nd, 2024, 01:49 PM

Quote:
"...Yknow, when me and Appleberry were your age we'd see what needed to be done around the camp to enhance our skills at smaller, menial tasks. Then we'd spend time playing together." Skyfall quietly sighed.
"...But, and this is a rather large 'but', we were pretty rebellious ourselves. I still remember when Skyfall told a cat he wanted them to hide a crab in the leader's den..." Appleberry chuckled to himself.
Skyfall glared embarrassedly at Appleberry.
"Bruv! Don't tell him about that!" He growled jokingly brother sighing."I still have a claw i tore off a crab a few moons later." He purred gently.
Skyfall and Appleberry both quietly chuckled.
"I don't think the warrior code makes it so we can take you with us at some point, however... Once you're an apprentice I might wind up with you as my apprentice." Appleberry then added softly. The two quietly just sat there before Appleberry rolled a conveniently placed ball of moss to Aspenkit. Skyfall quietly smiled at Aspenkit.
"We could mess around with this moss ball, if you'd like!"

|[ Aspen'Kit]|
"ACTIVE"
Aspenkit pounced onto the mossballs before hitting it towards Skyfall playfully. "the difference is, you had a littermate. I don't! It gets boring alone" He replied in a matter of fact voice. "can't Fadingsun change the warrior code? He is leader, he can do what he want. I'm sure he would let me hunt if I wanted to" said once more as he tried to argue back but was almost immediately distracted by a butterfly flying past his face. He dropped in his 'hunting crouch' and stalked it wobbly before darting after it and tripping over his paws. He let out a defeated huff at losing the butterfly before reminding himself he was currently in a conversation and stalked back towards the to warriors with a sheepish smile. "sorry, I get distracted easily" he muttered embarrassedly.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:50 PM
The forgetful one

Quote:

|[ Aspen'Kit]|
"ACTIVE"
Aspenkit pounced onto the mossballs before hitting it towards Skyfall playfully. "the difference is, you had a littermate. I don't! It gets boring alone" He replied in a matter of fact voice. "can't Fadingsun change the warrior code? He is leader, he can do what he want. I'm sure he would let me hunt if I wanted to" said once more as he tried to argue back but was almost immediately distracted by a butterfly flying past his face. He dropped in his 'hunting crouch' and stalked it wobbly before darting after it and tripping over his paws. He let out a defeated huff at losing the butterfly before reminding himself he was currently in a conversation and stalked back towards the to warriors with a sheepish smile. "sorry, I get distracted easily" he muttered embarrassedly.
"Dont worry about it, I was the same as a kit." Appleberry quietly loafed, giving Aspenkit a gentle smile of 'its okay'. Skyfall quietly gave a gentle nod.
"On that note, if you ever need someone to chat with about anything to do with practicing ready for when you're an apprentice; or have something on your mind, me n' Appleberry are always up for listening to you." Skyfall gently smiled.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 06:28 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

jayfrost and fognettle sat close to one another, lilac and blueish grey fur brushing, chatting quietly, they seemed comfortable, perhaps a pair of old friends? a unaware outsider viewer could even assume a closer bond than friendship between the toms.

(activity post, but open anyway)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store