FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by tempest.
Today 12:44 PM

Old February 22nd, 2017, 05:57 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

@Slash-GNR

Yarrowpounce lay down in a far reach of the clearing, his head settled onto his paws and his gaze focused on nothing in particular, but actually looking quite distant, as if he was hardly there at all but somewhere else, far away.
He enjoyed being out hunting usually, but today, he just didn't feel up to it. In fact, ever since Willowrain had disappeared completely he hadn't felt up to anything. He had nearly been killed by an apprentice in the liberation of Shadowclan and never in his life as he felt more ashamed.
Clenching his jaws tightly as he remembered this, his yellow eyes glanced to the ground, finally coming around and seeing what he was actually looking at.
Oh Willowrain.. Why.. Why did you have to leave? I didn't.. I didn't even get to say goodbye to you. That familiar stab of sadness pierced through him again and he visibly flinched. He should have been over this by now. Should have just moved on.. But she was the first cat to actually seem to care about him. To want to help him. And he actually thought he might have had a chance with her.. But of course not, not a cat like him. She just disappeared. Leaving him to wonder if she was even still alive. Having no clue to where she was. She could have been left in the old territory. He had no clue.
Closing his eyes slowly, he slowly shook his head, his heart literally aching the more he thought about her, feeling his nose sting as if he were about to cry, but no. He wasn't going to cry anymore.
Slowly he opened his eyes again and the vision was blurred, his eyes shiny with tears, but they didn't bubble over. Heaving a breath, he slowly blinked, a single tear wetting the fur around his eye, but that is the only tear that fell.
I need to go hunting later to clear my mind. That was the one thing he could do good, the only thing he excelled at. He couldn't fight or talk well with others or interact well with others, but he could hunt better than nearly anyone else in Skyclan. Slowly he drew a paw over his face and exhaled slowly, trying to decide when he wanted to go hunting.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:57 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Slash-GNR

Yarrowpounce lay down in a far reach of the clearing, his head settled onto his paws and his gaze focused on nothing in particular, but actually looking quite distant, as if he was hardly there at all but somewhere else, far away.
He enjoyed being out hunting usually, but today, he just didn't feel up to it. In fact, ever since Willowrain had disappeared completely he hadn't felt up to anything. He had nearly been killed by an apprentice in the liberation of Shadowclan and never in his life as he felt more ashamed.
Clenching his jaws tightly as he remembered this, his yellow eyes glanced to the ground, finally coming around and seeing what he was actually looking at.
Oh Willowrain.. Why.. Why did you have to leave? I didn't.. I didn't even get to say goodbye to you. That familiar stab of sadness pierced through him again and he visibly flinched. He should have been over this by now. Should have just moved on.. But she was the first cat to actually seem to care about him. To want to help him. And he actually thought he might have had a chance with her.. But of course not, not a cat like him. She just disappeared. Leaving him to wonder if she was even still alive. Having no clue to where she was. She could have been left in the old territory. He had no clue.
Closing his eyes slowly, he slowly shook his head, his heart literally aching the more he thought about her, feeling his nose sting as if he were about to cry, but no. He wasn't going to cry anymore.
Slowly he opened his eyes again and the vision was blurred, his eyes shiny with tears, but they didn't bubble over. Heaving a breath, he slowly blinked, a single tear wetting the fur around his eye, but that is the only tear that fell.
I need to go hunting later to clear my mind. That was the one thing he could do good, the only thing he excelled at. He couldn't fight or talk well with others or interact well with others, but he could hunt better than nearly anyone else in Skyclan. Slowly he drew a paw over his face and exhaled slowly, trying to decide when he wanted to go hunting.
Shalenight lay in the warrior's den. Her onyx colored pelt shone her as part of the den because of her pelt's color being similar to the floor of the den. She was curled up in a tight position to suck in any warmth that she could manage. Her eyes moved around as she softly snored. Her fluffy chest fur blowing away and back from her nose. She felt comfortable. She felt safe.

However, her peace was soon interrupted as she remembered as she dreamed that she had work to do. Her eyes popped open as she lift up her head and licked her nose. It was cold and wet. She made a strange face at the taste, but she soon squinted around the den. There were no cats that she could see in there. She sighed, "Slept in again," she said as she shook her head trying to get the tiredness to go away. She managed to shake some, but not all of it.

Shalenight picked her medium sized body up from her nest and dragged herself outside. The light stung her eyes for a moment. As the burning sensation slowly fell away, the muscular built female padded to the front of the den's entrance. She stopped there and sat down grooming her beautiful pelt. The female then turned her eyes up and spotted a male seeming to be arguing in his head. Luckily, Shalenight's good bi-polar side was on. She didn't like to be seen in he bad stage. It made her feel insecure about herself when she thought about her issue. She really wasn't a bad she-cat, but her problem prevented her from making many friends. She tilted her head at the male, then she padded over. She needed to go hunting anyway, and two was better than one. Once she reached him she looked at him, "Hey, uh, would you like to go hunt with me? It looks like you kinda need a friend, and I need a buddy... to hunt I mean," she said. Shalenight was to afraid to make any real friends due to her strange outbursts, that caused her to lash out. She didn't want to hurt anyone.
Old February 23rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Shalenight lay in the warrior's den. Her onyx colored pelt shone her as part of the den because of her pelt's color being similar to the floor of the den. She was curled up in a tight position to suck in any warmth that she could manage. Her eyes moved around as she softly snored. Her fluffy chest fur blowing away and back from her nose. She felt comfortable. She felt safe.

However, her peace was soon interrupted as she remembered as she dreamed that she had work to do. Her eyes popped open as she lift up her head and licked her nose. It was cold and wet. She made a strange face at the taste, but she soon squinted around the den. There were no cats that she could see in there. She sighed, "Slept in again," she said as she shook her head trying to get the tiredness to go away. She managed to shake some, but not all of it.

Shalenight picked her medium sized body up from her nest and dragged herself outside. The light stung her eyes for a moment. As the burning sensation slowly fell away, the muscular built female padded to the front of the den's entrance. She stopped there and sat down grooming her beautiful pelt. The female then turned her eyes up and spotted a male seeming to be arguing in his head. Luckily, Shalenight's good bi-polar side was on. She didn't like to be seen in he bad stage. It made her feel insecure about herself when she thought about her issue. She really wasn't a bad she-cat, but her problem prevented her from making many friends. She tilted her head at the male, then she padded over. She needed to go hunting anyway, and two was better than one. Once she reached him she looked at him, "Hey, uh, would you like to go hunt with me? It looks like you kinda need a friend, and I need a buddy... to hunt I mean," she said. Shalenight was to afraid to make any real friends due to her strange outbursts, that caused her to lash out. She didn't want to hurt anyone.
It wasn't too often that warriors slept in, but there always was that small occasion that one unlucky warrior would be the last to rise. The movement caught his eye as Shalenight slowly shoved her way out of the den and into the clearing, still trying to shake the sleep out of her body, his yellow gaze focusing on the black she-cat for a moment before he simply looked away, not one to stare at other cats too often. Heaving out a breath, he stared at his paws, bending his head slightly. He had to find the motivation to get up and it was oh so hard to do, right now he just.. Wanted to lay there. Not eat, not sleep, not do anything, just lay there and let his life waste away. It's not like he had friends or other cats to go to. His parents were dead. The one cat that mattered had all but disappeared. There was no one for Yarrowpounce, no one but the prey and even now it was beginning to feel like a hassle to go out and hunt for the clan.
In the middle of his desperate internal search for motivation, he failed to notice the approach of the black-furred she-cat that had woken up late and visibly flinched when she suddenly spoke to him, his body shrinking back and his yellow gaze nervously glancing up towards her face as he tried to register what she had said to him. It only took him a moment before he realized what she asked. It had been a long time since anyone asked him to go out and do anything. For the most part, he slipped by unnoticed.
"O-Oh um.. Actually, yeah, I-I was uh.. About to go out myself.. Y-You w-wouldn't mind me um.. Accompanying you?" Questioned the tom sheepishly, even though she was the one who had asked him to join her. Of course she wouldn't mind him accompanying her, but he just needed to be sure. It was hard for him to understand how other cats interacted, so more often than not, he tried to be as careful as possible, as if dealing with a dangerous snake.
The white and brown tom made no move to get up, not at the moment, he was going to make sure it was alright to accompany her first before making any sort of motion to follow or join at her side knowing it might make her feel pressured into accepting if he stood up. If he remained where he was, she would give an unbiased and true answer, at least he thought so anyways. Part of him.. Desperately wanted her to allow him to come with, to say that she wouldn't mind him accompanying him, it would give him an excuse to get out of camp, force him to ignore the mental pain he was going through, so that maybe it could finally start to heal. His yellow eyes glanced up at Shalenight expectantly, remained there for a moment before flickering back to the ground.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 24th, 2017, 12:08 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Clearing

Storkwing was running in circles as fast as he could, as always, trying to see if he can get faster than last time, or even catch his own tail. He ran quickly giggling as he did and soon he slowed and began to stumble around before he fell down. He began to laugh as he layed on his back. The kit-like tom was always doing something like that, but he couldn't help it! He was just too hyper to sit still and talked to quick to have a conversation, so he had to do something.

Last edited by monfang; February 24th, 2017 at 01:38 PM.
Old February 24th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
Storkwing was running in circles as fast as he could, as always, trying to see if he can get faster than last time, or even catch his own tail. He ran quickly giggling as he did and soon he slowed and began to stumble around before he fell down. He began to laugh as he layed on his back. The kit-like tom was always doing something like that, but he couldn't help it! He was just too hyper to sit still and talked to quick to have a conversation, so he had to do something.
Grousestar lay fairly close to the entrance to his den, somewhat dozing in the sunlight and just listening to the sounds of the clan around him, eyes mostly closed as he enjoyed the warmth of the unhindered light. The cat he was now seems to have changed slightly from the cat he used to be, he's still overly optimistic, happy and caring, but he's not as.. Excitable, nor energetic as he used to be. But that's just what being a leader will do to you, and losing a life.. It could change a cat.
However don't think Grousestar has changed too much, he's still very much the same cat as he used to be.
Ears perking up as he heard the gleeful and quick giggling of another cat, he would open his eyes a bit, curious to find whoever had made the sound. It didn't take long until his brilliant green gaze settled on the black and white tom that was laughing and now laying on his back, his head cocking slightly and the beginnings of a smile creasing his lips.
Glad to see that he's happy and enjoying himself! I hope to see every cat of Skyclan like that. He thought quietly to himself, keeping his gaze focused on the kit-like tom that lay on his back across the clearing, laying his tail over his hind paws that were sprawled out on the grass.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 24th, 2017, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Grousestar lay fairly close to the entrance to his den, somewhat dozing in the sunlight and just listening to the sounds of the clan around him, eyes mostly closed as he enjoyed the warmth of the unhindered light. The cat he was now seems to have changed slightly from the cat he used to be, he's still overly optimistic, happy and caring, but he's not as.. Excitable, nor energetic as he used to be. But that's just what being a leader will do to you, and losing a life.. It could change a cat.
However don't think Grousestar has changed too much, he's still very much the same cat as he used to be.
Ears perking up as he heard the gleeful and quick giggling of another cat, he would open his eyes a bit, curious to find whoever had made the sound. It didn't take long until his brilliant green gaze settled on the black and white tom that was laughing and now laying on his back, his head cocking slightly and the beginnings of a smile creasing his lips.
Glad to see that he's happy and enjoying himself! I hope to see every cat of Skyclan like that. He thought quietly to himself, keeping his gaze focused on the kit-like tom that lay on his back across the clearing, laying his tail over his hind paws that were sprawled out on the grass.
Storkwing rolled around, giggling. He soon stopped and tilted his head, looking around, and then saw Grousestar, who was looking at him. A huge grin crossed his maw and he jumped to his paws. He then padded over to him. "Hiya Grousestar! Nice day today isn't it? I mean its still cold by the sun is welcome and of course we can't control the weather." he spoke, and he spoke fast, and it was a tad hard to catch what he said, like always.
As he looked down on the leader he felt a load of energy fill him. He was sitting still for too long, even though he had only been sitting for only seconds. But that was typical Stork, as he was always fidgety and hyper. But he shuffled his paws and flicked his tail, trying to stay still.
"So Grousestar, what's it like being leader and all? d what about these nine lives thing how does that work? And how were you able to pick a deputy before moon high?" the questions soared out quickly as he asked them, and he tilted his head at each question. He was very talkative and also playful, always open for some fun, either with kits or with warriors. He just hoped he could be able to run about freely.
Old February 24th, 2017, 05:53 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Courgarleap padded into the clearing. She had a lark in her maw. The tan colored female who represented a smaller cougar dropped her catch as she saw a tom running around in circles. She tilted her head with a facial expression of confused. She padded over to him and looked him over. She dropped her lark at her paws. "Umm, whatchya doing?" she asked as she sat down flicking her tail tip. She wiggled her nose as she took in his scent. She had been very grumpy earlier, but the scared, torn eared female had learned to try to be kinder to cats even if she was upset.
Old February 24th, 2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Courgarleap padded into the clearing. She had a lark in her maw. The tan colored female who represented a smaller cougar dropped her catch as she saw a tom running around in circles. She tilted her head with a facial expression of confused. She padded over to him and looked him over. She dropped her lark at her paws. "Umm, whatchya doing?" she asked as she sat down flicking her tail tip. She wiggled her nose as she took in his scent. She had been very grumpy earlier, but the scared, torn eared female had learned to try to be kinder to cats even if she was upset.
Storkwing then turned to the other warrior who had walked in. "Oh, I was having fun, mostly because warriors don't play these days they're all still depressed about the Evil Era and about that one loner who came here and stuff, but I hear he's back and out to get SkyClan again but eh what do I know right?" he spoke very quickly and then stopped. He knew about the whole Onyx issue, but if Grouse was a bit touchy of the subject, then he might not be too happy about hearing that the tom who killed a big amount of warriors was back for more. But he didn't stop because of that, but because his sister was killed because of the tom. "Oh well, if he's back I'm sure there is no worry because now we know what we can do to stop him and all. Anyways I am Storkwing, and you arrrre.... wait don't tell me, your Cougarleap." he said, his quick voice suddenly back to straight happy hyperness.
Old February 24th, 2017, 08:49 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:

Storkwing then turned to the other warrior who had walked in. "Oh, I was having fun, mostly because warriors don't play these days they're all still depressed about the Evil Era and about that one loner who came here and stuff, but I hear he's back and out to get SkyClan again but eh what do I know right?" he spoke very quickly and then stopped. He knew about the whole Onyx issue, but if Grouse was a bit touchy of the subject, then he might not be too happy about hearing that the tom who killed a big amount of warriors was back for more. But he didn't stop because of that, but because his sister was killed because of the tom. "Oh well, if he's back I'm sure there is no worry because now we know what we can do to stop him and all. Anyways I am Storkwing, and you arrrre.... wait don't tell me, your Cougarleap." he said, his quick voice suddenly back to straight happy hyperness.
The she-cat stepped back a bit. "Where in the world do you get all that energy?" she asked tilting her head. He was strange, but it made her wonder about the tom. "And yes," she nodded. "I am cougarleap, and that loner..." she trailed off and sighed, "He needs to pay for what he has done," she ended letting out a light growl, but she shook her head. "Storkwing... I've heard of your name, but I am sorry that I haven't talked to you until now," she mewed looking him over.
Old February 24th, 2017, 08:54 PM

Quote:
The she-cat stepped back a bit. "Where in the world do you get all that energy?" she asked tilting her head. He was strange, but it made her wonder about the tom. "And yes," she nodded. "I am cougarleap, and that loner..." she trailed off and sighed, "He needs to pay for what he has done," she ended letting out a light growl, but she shook her head. "Storkwing... I've heard of your name, but I am sorry that I haven't talked to you until now," she mewed looking him over.
"I was born with it, its nothing bad I mean I am the fastest runner in the clan, plus I am able to catch my own tail!" he meowed and jumped to his paws. "I'm just a quick little guy, aren't I." he purred and pawed at his flicking tail, but missed, and so he got up and ran in a full circle before he landed on his back and swat at his tail. "And that loner has a heart too." he mumbled, something he very rarely did as he pawed at his tail.