Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:24 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:13 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:09 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:07 AM
sock's RP finder
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 07:06 AM

Old Yesterday, 02:42 PM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Rainingkit looked up from her nest. "Sagekit," she mewed "no, all of you, will be warriors. I was doing apprentice stuff for a while, but my ceremony was unofficial. You will all became an apprentice, UNLESS THE FOX GETS YOU FIRST". Rainingkit crouched down, mock snarling as she did so. She poofed up the fur on her tail and stuck it in the air. She would give them a moment to run then she would tag her friends like it was a dramatic fox attack.

(@Quacky @LuvWarriorCats247 @Maybi @Collieheart)

Last edited by Yoshdo; Yesterday at 06:19 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Tired

"That's mousebrained!" Floodkit agreed, padding over to her brother and giving him a nuzzle. "Even the bravest cats are scared sometimes!" She flops onto the ground next to Sagekit. "Rainingkit's right!" She stretches her paws out, true belief in her meow as she sits next to him. "You're too awesome for that to happen!" She blinked at Rainingkit, fur ruffling. "You're not getting MY brother!" She squeaked fiercely, hopping to her paws and narrowing her gaze.

@Yoshdo @Quacky @Maybi

Last edited by LuvWarriorCats247; Yesterday at 05:42 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:17 PM
#4-Icecream

"Then I'll be getting your sister" she squealed, bounding over to Gullkit.

(@Quacky @LuvWarriorCats247 @Maybi @Collieheart)

Last edited by Yoshdo; Today at 06:37 AM.
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | rc warrior | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
quiet, irregular paw steps sounded outside the nursery, the only indicator of the silver tabby approaching until he had moved in front of the entry enough to momentarily shield a bit of sunlight from shining in.
in preparation of goldfishs kits being born and him eventually spending a lot of time in the nursery he had plans to check up on the kits, it had been before the raid when he had last poked his head in for more than a moment and he felt a tiny bit very guilty he hadnt offered his help in so long.
he slipped in, giving the queens a polite smile before settling down himself, jayfrost was semi sure he knew some of the kits in passing but the ones he had spoken to more mustve been apprenticed recently. probably one of the meetings he didnt attend because moving even a few steps had been more of an effort that he could bear at the time.
but now he was doing considerably better, as good as a cat can manage with a broken leg and halfblinded, and whatever kit would hopefully approach him wouldnt be too much for him to handle.

( @Marigoldwhisper - marigoldkit!)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old Yesterday, 07:12 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
->> jayfrost <<-
[ he/him | rc warrior | 26moons | burn baby burn ]
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes
quiet, irregular paw steps sounded outside the nursery, the only indicator of the silver tabby approaching until he had moved in front of the entry enough to momentarily shield a bit of sunlight from shining in.
in preparation of goldfishs kits being born and him eventually spending a lot of time in the nursery he had plans to check up on the kits, it had been before the raid when he had last poked his head in for more than a moment and he felt a tiny bit very guilty he hadnt offered his help in so long.
he slipped in, giving the queens a polite smile before settling down himself, jayfrost was semi sure he knew some of the kits in passing but the ones he had spoken to more mustve been apprenticed recently. probably one of the meetings he didnt attend because moving even a few steps had been more of an effort that he could bear at the time.
but now he was doing considerably better, as good as a cat can manage with a broken leg and halfblinded, and whatever kit would hopefully approach him wouldnt be too much for him to handle.

( @Marigoldwhisper - marigoldkit!)

Marigoldkit
She\Kit\RC
"Keep your head up! You need to look at the world around you!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Y'know, Marigoldkit was starting to think someone was having the time of their lives watching her suffer like this. It was a bitter thought, yes, but she... No. She wouldn't think about it. Starclan had good intentions for her, they were paving her path and she'd let them. She was glad really that she remembered Starclan even after she wandered away from Riverclan.

Marigoldkit stretched herself with a yawn before nibbling on a large mouse. She wasn't sure why it was so big, but she didn't mind it. More food for her! That's all she could think about.

Mid-chew she paused to sniff the air. A unfamiliar yet Riverclan scent entered to nostrils. She perked her curled ears towards it before completely turning to meet the... Wounded cat?

Honestly it was an eye sore. Their pelt was groomed to perfection but it greatly contrasted with their deep wounds and blinded eye. A look of pity washed over her face. Marigoldkit didn't have to be battered black and blue to know how they felt.

She finished chewing before piping up. "Hello there, shiney pelt sir!" She mustered a wide smile. "You're very pretty. Or handsome. Whichever you prefer. Oh sorry, that sounds very wrong. You're well groomed! Yup, that's what I meant."

Now that she knew the general features of this tom, she refrained from looking at him straight ahead and rather focused on the buzz of cats behind him.

"I'm Marigoldkit! Pleased to meet you."

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Gullkit
@Yoshdo@Maybi@LuvWarriorCats247

Gullkit looked up at Rainingkit and narrowed eyes trying to look serious. "Oh, really?" she replied, her tail twitching with enthusiasm. "You'll have to catch me first!" Gullkit lightly swatted at Rainingkit's face and with a giggle she darting away and began playfully circling the other kit, preparing to attack

Last edited by Quacky; Yesterday at 08:04 PM.
Old Yesterday, 09:34 PM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters

"Go, Gullkit!" Floodkit cheered her sister on, ready to jump in if Gull needed help. Her tail waved lightly through the air as her sister swiftly batted and dodged. "Get the fox!" Her mew echoed gleefully around the room, eyes shining with excitement and amusement.

@Yoshdo @Maybi @Quacky
Old Today, 02:11 AM
Oat milk drinker

Sagekit sniffled and blinked his tears away, feeling slightly better with the kind words from Floodkit and Rainingkit. He sat next to Floodkit nuzzling into his sister watching the other two play. Sagekit began to smile, already forgetting his tears and some of his worries but he felt too drained to join in on the play again just yet. Instead he was content watching his sister play with his friend and being close to Floodkit. He remained silent and reflective on this moment, hoping they would all remain close like this even when they were fighting off real foxes as warriors!

@Quacky @LuvWarriorCats247 @Yoshdo
Old Today, 06:46 AM
#4-Icecream

Rainingkit raced after Gullkit, careful not to fall on the smaller kit, as she tried to tag her. A warrior was coming into the nursery. She paused in her antics and sniffed the air. She didn't really know him, but he looked a little tired so, she herded the game to the other side of the room.