Today 10:15 AM

Old May 3rd, 2019, 06:53 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw stared at him for a few seconds before speaking frantically her fur was on fire as she made a embarrassed looking face."I-If your trying to pull some joke about me actually saying that then it's not funny!".But the more she thought about it the more her memories started to return each new bit of information she remembered the more hot her fur and embarrassment grew."...U-Uhm! About what I said when I was sick- uhm...I'm sorry you had to listen to that...".She apologised softly her face looked a little sad now, she had made a total fool of herself in front of someone she cared about- wait, since when did she care about what Timber'Paw thought of her- her heart fluttered at the thought and suddenly it felt as if she had gotten hitted in the head."I-....Like Timber'Paw?".The thought made her heart go from a flutter to beating against her chest as she gazed at him, the words seemed to fit how she felt.The question she still didn't quite get was when she started to feel this way- was it when they saw the flower field? No it had to be before that.The cream Molly pondered slightly until she suddenly remembered she wasn't by herself and she spoke quickly."A-Anyway....T-thank you for doing that....".She was now loosing her cool, everything she spoke came out in weird mumbles, she hated feeling so self-aware around the Tom but she couldn't not be.

The brown feline gave a warm smile, eyes bright. He leaned over to give Dawnpaw a friendly nuzzle, "It's no problem." he spoke in a bubbly voice. He felt his chest flutter slightly, like butterflies had been flapping around. He shook the feeling away, "And..look! It stopped raining!" he purred, flicking his long tail in joy, though he dreaded the moment he would walk out and mud would get between his pads. Blegh. hi stared at the entrance for a moment, then looked back to the cream molly. He gave a grin, opening his mouth to say something, but closed it right after. Timber seemed to droop, smelling a familiar scent, looking back at the entrance wearily.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 3rd, 2019, 08:36 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

The brown feline gave a warm smile, eyes bright. He leaned over to give Dawnpaw a friendly nuzzle, "It's no problem." he spoke in a bubbly voice. He felt his chest flutter slightly, like butterflies had been flapping around. He shook the feeling away, "And..look! It stopped raining!" he purred, flicking his long tail in joy, though he dreaded the moment he would walk out and mud would get between his pads. Blegh. hi stared at the entrance for a moment, then looked back to the cream molly. He gave a grin, opening his mouth to say something, but closed it right after. Timber seemed to droop, smelling a familiar scent, looking back at the entrance wearily.
Lark'Paw padded into the den humming slightly but upon seeing a sight he did not wish to see he frowned, there layed a cream Molly and a brown Tom in the same nest.
what exactly was their relationship?
The dusty grey Tom felt a sharp pang in his chest, jealously bubbling up inside him, Lark'Paw has had a large crush on the cream Molly for 4 moons now, the other day was the first time he had worked up the courage to talk to her- granted he probably came on too strong but he was going to do this right!
He padded over speaking in a low voice."Timber'Paw....".For a moment the two toms just glared at each other before Lark'Paw flash a seductive smile at Dawn'Paw who looked annoyed to see the dusty grey Tom, again the pang returned but he continued to speak."Hey Beautiful~ Long time no see...Look I wanted to apologise for...before...I wasn't having a great day and...I'm sorry...I understand if you don't want to talk or see me again but...I just wanted you to know".he looked at her with a genuinely sad smile he turned around about to go but he snapped his head back when hearing the cream Molly."Wait....Look it's fine but- Next time don't do that and again, don't call me that". Lark'Paw stared for a moment before hope bloomed in his chest, he smiled happily as he nodded.

Dawn'Paw looked at Timber'Paw as he nuzzled her, her fur heating up, she felt like she was going to die of embarrassment."Y-Yeah".Upon seeing a dusty grey pelt she looked up to see Lark'Paw, her mood became bitter as she looked at him in annoyance but hearing his apology she felt somewhat conflicted, she had been expressing different emotions lately and wanted to try being kinder, she replied with a sigh, ignoring Timber'Paw's shocked face."Wait....Look it's fine but- Next time don't do that and again, don't call me that". Seeing the Tom look so happy made her heart feel a little lighter, was this what it felt like to make someone happy by doing something so stupid? Dawn'Paw looked at her paws in confusion before she spoke bluntly."Don't go getting the wrong idea I'm not saying I want to be your friend or anything, I merely forgave you since it was annoying seeing such a pathetic face". Finally Dawn'Paw's old way of speaking had shined through but Lark'Paw didn't look phased but Timber'Paw sure did, he had both a smug look but deadly glare as the brown Tom eyed the dusty Tom.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old May 3rd, 2019, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Lark'Paw padded into the den humming slightly but upon seeing a sight he did not wish to see he frowned, there layed a cream Molly and a brown Tom in the same nest.
what exactly was their relationship?
The dusty grey Tom felt a sharp pang in his chest, jealously bubbling up inside him, Lark'Paw has had a large crush on the cream Molly for 4 moons now, the other day was the first time he had worked up the courage to talk to her- granted he probably came on too strong but he was going to do this right!
He padded over speaking in a low voice."Timber'Paw....".For a moment the two toms just glared at each other before Lark'Paw flash a seductive smile at Dawn'Paw who looked annoyed to see the dusty grey Tom, again the pang returned but he continued to speak."Hey Beautiful~ Long time no see...Look I wanted to apologise for...before...I wasn't having a great day and...I'm sorry...I understand if you don't want to talk or see me again but...I just wanted you to know".he looked at her with a genuinely sad smile he turned around about to go but he snapped his head back when hearing the cream Molly."Wait....Look it's fine but- Next time don't do that and again, don't call me that". Lark'Paw stared for a moment before hope bloomed in his chest, he smiled happily as he nodded.

Dawn'Paw looked at Timber'Paw as he nuzzled her, her fur heating up, she felt like she was going to die of embarrassment."Y-Yeah".Upon seeing a dusty grey pelt she looked up to see Lark'Paw, her mood became bitter as she looked at him in annoyance but hearing his apology she felt somewhat conflicted, she had been expressing different emotions lately and wanted to try being kinder, she replied with a sigh, ignoring Timber'Paw's shocked face."Wait....Look it's fine but- Next time don't do that and again, don't call me that". Seeing the Tom look so happy made her heart feel a little lighter, was this what it felt like to make someone happy by doing something so stupid? Dawn'Paw looked at her paws in confusion before she spoke bluntly."Don't go getting the wrong idea I'm not saying I want to be your friend or anything, I merely forgave you since it was annoying seeing such a pathetic face". Finally Dawn'Paw's old way of speaking had shined through but Lark'Paw didn't look phased but Timber'Paw sure did, he had both a smug look but deadly glare as the brown Tom eyed the dusty Tom.

The apprentice gave a look to Larkpaw that was a mixture of hatred and curiosity as to what he wanted. "Larkpaw.." He greeted, eyes traveling where the dusty grey tom was looking, feeling jealousy rise as he saw the other give Dawnpaw a seductive grin. Which he didn't like. His mouth dropped open when he heard the apology, sending a harsh glare Larkpaws way. "Not having a good day? You seemed to be having the time of your life trying to flirt with her." He said in a stern tone, a flame in his usually kind eyes. He's trying to guilt trip Dawn! He thought furiously, tail swaying low, looking at the cream molly.

He listened with interest, eyes widening as the molly told the other it was fine.
They narrowed back into slits, brows furrowed angrily. Fine?! he thought while glaring down the dusty grey apprentice, he slowly rised, fur bristling. He gave a grin as Dawnpaw said she didnt ant to be friends with him. He gave a knowing glare, a smug grin making it's way, flicking his tail.

Slowly, the victorious feeling faded away, replaced with jealousy once again. "So are you actually going to call her by her name now? Dawnpaw?" he questioned slowly, teeth clenched half way through as he stood tall. He looked up at Larkpaw rudely , waiting for his answer. Guilt tripping, flirty, annoying tom! He ranted in his head, ears folding back, letting out a quiet , low growl.

Last edited by furrensic; May 3rd, 2019 at 08:54 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 09:21 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

The apprentice gave a look to Larkpaw that was a mixture of hatred and curiosity as to what he wanted. "Larkpaw.." He greeted, eyes traveling where the dusty grey tom was looking, feeling jealousy rise as he saw the other give Dawnpaw a seductive grin. Which he didn't like. His mouth dropped open when he heard the apology, sending a harsh glare Larkpaws way. "Not having a good day? You seemed to be having the time of your life trying to flirt with her." He said in a stern tone, a flame in his usually kind eyes. He's trying to guilt trip Dawn! He thought furiously, tail swaying low, looking at the cream molly.

He listened with interest, eyes widening as the molly told the other it was fine.
They narrowed back into slits, brows furrowed angrily. Fine?! he thought while glaring down the dusty grey apprentice, he slowly rised, fur bristling. He gave a grin as Dawnpaw said she didnt ant to be friends with him. He gave a knowing glare, a smug grin making it's way, flicking his tail.

Slowly, the victorious feeling faded away, replaced with jealousy once again. "So are you actually going to call her by her name now? Dawnpaw?" he questioned slowly, teeth clenched half way through as he stood tall. He looked up at Larkpaw rudely , waiting for his answer. Guilt tripping, flirty, annoying tom! He ranted in his head, ears folding back, letting out a quiet , low growl.
Lark'Paw's eyes narrowed into slits a feeling of anger sparked within him as he spoke in a low voice almost a growl."I'll call Dawn whatever I want".He felt annoyed with the brown Tom.'A great day?! Give me a break, hearing a whimp like him go on about that was totally how I wanted to spend my day!'. He thought but he calmed himself, he was already on the cream Molly's bad side and his goal was to get on her good side but from the looks of it he had discovered a love rival.'So the young and immature kit has developed feelings? Well I can't blame him, Dawn'Paw could make any Tom fall for her if she really wanted....It wouldn't hurt to declare that him and I are aiming for the same goal...'Thinking this he flashed a mischievous smile as he padded up to the other Tom before whispering lowly only audible for Timber'Paw."Im serious about her, I won't give up on her either- I have fallen for her and want to be the one by her side so how about you? Is this just a childish game or are you serious because if you aren't serious...then don't worry..I will be gentle with her~".he leaned back with a smug look before giving a pure smile to Dawn'Paw."Well I'll see you around Dawn! Hope we can be friends...".He padded out of the den feeling proud.

Dawn'Paw blinked in shock at Timber'Paw, why was he getting so defensive? She had to admit she liked the feeling of seeing him get so angry for her but it was probably him wanting to protect her- as friends that is, but she wasn't liking either of the toms tones very much, standing up she looked at the two brows furrowed. The intense situation confused her and she was startled when she saw a peppy smile on Lark'Paw's face."Y-Yeah whatever...".She avoided eye contact awkwardly before she looked at Timber'Paw once The dusty grey Tom left.The cream Molly felt a slight pang as she saw his sad face and gave him a nuzzle on his cheek, speaking softly."Are you okay?".Her blue eyes showed concern as she sat next to him.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 3rd, 2019 at 09:24 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Lark'Paw's eyes narrowed into slits a feeling of anger sparked within him as he spoke in a low voice almost a growl."I'll call Dawn whatever I want".He felt annoyed with the brown Tom.'A great day?! Give me a break, hearing a whimp like him go on about that was totally how I wanted to spend my day!'. He thought but he calmed himself, he was already on the cream Molly's bad side and his goal was to get on her good side but from the looks of it he had discovered a love rival.'So the young and immature kit has developed feelings? Well I can't blame him, Dawn'Paw could make any Tom fall for her if she really wanted....It wouldn't hurt to declare that him and I are aiming for the same goal...'Thinking this he flashed a mischievous smile as he padded up to the other Tom before whispering lowly only audible for Timber'Paw."Im serious about her, I won't give up on her either- I have fallen for her and want to be the one by her side so how about you? Is this just a childish game or are you serious because if you aren't serious...then don't worry..I will be gentle with her~".he leaned back with a smug look before giving a pure smile to Dawn'Paw."Well I'll see you around Dawn! Hope we can be friends...".He padded out of the den feeling proud.

Dawn'Paw blinked in shock at Timber'Paw, why was he getting so defensive? She had to admit she liked the feeling of seeing him get so angry for her but it was probably him wanting to protect her- as friends that is, but she wasn't liking either of the toms tones very much, standing up she looked at the two brows furrowed. The intense situation confused her and she was startled when she saw a peppy smile on Lark'Paw's face."Y-Yeah whatever...".She avoided eye contact awkwardly before she looked at Timber'Paw once The dusty grey Tom left.The cream Molly felt a slight pang as she saw his sad face and gave him a nuzzle on his cheek, speaking softly."Are you okay?".Her blue eyes showed concern as she sat next to him.

Timberpaw gave a low hiss in return, shooting daggers at Larkpaw as he padded from the den. He shuffled away from Dawnpaw, a sad expression planted on his face, but an angry flame still in his eyes. He seemed to lighten up just a tiny bit as Dawnpaw gave him a friendly nuzzle on the cheek, he looked away. "Please don't get near him." he said in a sad tone, voice cracking slightly as he spoke.

Old May 3rd, 2019, 09:56 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw gave a low hiss in return, shooting daggers at Larkpaw as he padded from the den. He shuffled away from Dawnpaw, a sad expression planted on his face, but an angry flame still in his eyes. He seemed to lighten up just a tiny bit as Dawnpaw gave him a friendly nuzzle on the cheek, he looked away. "Please don't get near him." he said in a sad tone, voice cracking slightly as he spoke.
Dawn'Paw blinked in shock as he moved away from her, she felt her chest tighten but stubborn she shuffled closer to him until their pelts were touching, she spoke in a soft mumble her brows furrowing in confusion."...Why?...".She was confused, she didn't understand why he was so mad- why Lark'Paw was so angry, seeing him look angry but sad she snuggled into him hiding her face in his shoulder."...Timber...I just want you to know that I....care about you a lot so...If you need me all you have to do is ask...". Although it sounded like she was merely trying to cheer up a friend, the meaning of the words she was saying held much more depth to it then 'Just friends', her feelings for the Tom was more then that although she didn't understand the feeling all too well she still had a basic idea.The cream molly wasn't sure how to express her feelings but for now she would support Timber'Paw without confusing their relationship.

RP Tracker

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; May 3rd, 2019 at 09:57 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Dawn'Paw blinked in shock as he moved away from her, she felt her chest tighten but stubborn she shuffled closer to him until their pelts were touching, she spoke in a soft mumble her brows furrowing in confusion."...Why?...".She was confused, she didn't understand why he was so mad- why Lark'Paw was so angry, seeing him look angry but sad she snuggled into him hiding her face in his shoulder."...Timber...I just want you to know that I....care about you a lot so...If you need me all you have to do is ask...". Although it sounded like she was merely trying to cheer up a friend, the meaning of the words she was saying held much more depth to it then 'Just friends', her feelings for the Tom was more then that although she didn't understand the feeling all too well she still had a basic idea.The cream molly wasn't sure how to express her feelings but for now she would support Timber'Paw without confusing their relationship.

It was like his emotions were a storm, which formed into a tornado. He felt angry at Larkpaw, but felt all flustered and happy like a kit as Dawnpaw spoke to him. He furrowed his brows, tail flicking in doubt. "Dawn, he guilt tripped you into forgiving him!" he croaked, a frown clear on his features.

Old May 4th, 2019, 12:44 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

It was like his emotions were a storm, which formed into a tornado. He felt angry at Larkpaw, but felt all flustered and happy like a kit as Dawnpaw spoke to him. He furrowed his brows, tail flicking in doubt. "Dawn, he guilt tripped you into forgiving him!" he croaked, a frown clear on his features.

Dawn'Paw shrugged as she looked him in the eye before she spoke in a soft calm manner."Well- Even if he did I have you here to help me...Right?".Seeing him pout she giggled softly before giving a small lick on his cheek,embarrassed that she just did that she avoided eye contact."Like I said...I have you here with me...So I'll be fine...". Calming herself down she looked back at the brown Tom, their faces were quite close and they were silent but it wasn't an awkward silence.

RP Tracker
Old May 4th, 2019, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Dawn'Paw shrugged as she looked him in the eye before she spoke in a soft calm manner."Well- Even if he did I have you here to help me...Right?".Seeing him pout she giggled softly before giving a small lick on his cheek,embarrassed that she just did that she avoided eye contact."Like I said...I have you here with me...So I'll be fine...". Calming herself down she looked back at the brown Tom, their faces were quite close and they were silent but it wasn't an awkward silence.

Timberpaw stood up, brows still furrowed. "I'm not gonna be here forever ." he spoke softly, head turned the other way. "I'm..gonna go train with Meadowbrook." he told, tail flicking in a slightly sad and hyper manner. "I'll see you later." with a dip of his head, he padded out of the den, head hung low

Old May 4th, 2019, 04:40 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Quote:

Timberpaw stood up, brows still furrowed. "I'm not gonna be here forever ." he spoke softly, head turned the other way. "I'm..gonna go train with Meadowbrook." he told, tail flicking in a slightly sad and hyper manner. "I'll see you later." with a dip of his head, he padded out of the den, head hung low.

Dawn'Paw stared wided-eyed as Timber'Paw stood up, he didn't even give her a smile- nothing, her attempt to cheer him up failed, her chest tightened sadly.The words the brown Tom spoke felt like she just got stabbed in the heart multiple times.Oddly enough,a familiar feeling sank back in, yet again she had caused a problem- yet again she had hurt the cats closest to her. The cream Molly trembled slightly, although she acted like it- she really hated this dark and lonely feeling, her face looked sad but she spoke in a soft mumble, which was forced."Yeah...".The cream Molly curled up into a ball as the Tom left, she felt useless again- Creek'Tounge and Quick'Feather had been right all along.

RP Tracker