Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 05:30 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:28 AM
who's afraid of little old...
by beau
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 05:18 AM
Future and past [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 04:56 AM
unfurling buds- willowpaw...
by Myling
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 04:50 AM

Old November 27th, 2017, 11:22 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ~Roseclan~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart2329 View Post
[B]

Bayclaw

Bayclaw turned her head as Brokenthorn woke up. "Brokenthorn!" she called out from where she sat. "Stay close I think we may be leaving soon." she said turning her head to look back at the deputy and Thymefall. "The camp is flooding. Fast. I don't want to lose anyone when we leave." she said.
((Lol, I Forgot I Signed up for this....Welp, Whatever, It's Midnight and I'm on Till 3 am..))

Brokenthorn Jumped to his Feet. "Well, I'll Stay Behind, to Make sure We Don't Leave anyone Behind! You go ahead and help with the Elders, And I'll see if the Med Cats need help with the Herbs!" He said, Sprinting off to See where he could Help out most. Of everything, he hated going to the Den of Medicinal herbs, but the rest of the clan needed them, so he put his hatred of herbs behind, for at least until they got settled again. He Walked around the den, noticing there wasn't anyone in the Den just yet, not even a Med cat, o he Sighed. He Grabbed the herbs that he knew, And along with a few he didn't. `Poppy Seeds, those would be useful, but could not be carried in times like these without them spilling...Comfrey, that will be useful...Celandine, That is Good for...Eyesight, so good for the Elders. Cobwebs, well, that's Obvious` He thought, grabbing a rather large ball of cobwebs with his tail. `What else..What else...` he thought, looking around the quickly flooding den.

Last edited by Akari; November 27th, 2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 06:44 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Embergaze
@Undercover

Embergaze quickly padded over to Thymefall. "Could you please go check on the elders? Make sure all of them are awake? I'm going to go to the nursery. We need to wake everyone up and call them out so we can get going. I don't want a repeat our past disasters.. I don't want to see anyone lose anymore kits." she said worriedly.
Thymefall's pale gaze followed Embergaze as she hurried around. His tail flicked with curiosity as she headed for him. The tom cat blinked as he listened, trying to put words into meaning. He frowned, realizing what she was saying. "We don't have any elders to the moment." The tom cat meowed, looking at her.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:40 AM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
((Lol, I Forgot I Signed up for this....Welp, Whatever, It's Midnight and I'm on Till 3 am..))

Brokenthorn Jumped to his Feet. "Well, I'll Stay Behind, to Make sure We Don't Leave anyone Behind! You go ahead and help with the Elders, And I'll see if the Med Cats need help with the Herbs!" He said, Sprinting off to See where he could Help out most. Of everything, he hated going to the Den of Medicinal herbs, but the rest of the clan needed them, so he put his hatred of herbs behind, for at least until they got settled again. He Walked around the den, noticing there wasn't anyone in the Den just yet, not even a Med cat, o he Sighed. He Grabbed the herbs that he knew, And along with a few he didn't. `Poppy Seeds, those would be useful, but could not be carried in times like these without them spilling...Comfrey, that will be useful...Celandine, That is Good for...Eyesight, so good for the Elders. Cobwebs, well, that's Obvious` He thought, grabbing a rather large ball of cobwebs with his tail. `What else..What else...` he thought, looking around the quickly flooding den.
Bayclaw quickly nodded before rushing to the elders den. However, there was no cat there. 'But embergaze told me... She must have forgotten. I must have forgotten.'. She turned around to help her mate in the med den. "Feverfew helps cats with the chill, comfrey can soothe scratches and wounds, and horsetail can cure infections and cleanse cuts." she looked at some deathberries lying in the corner. "We better get those to. Our fresh kill pile will be washed away so cats will be willing to eat anything.".
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:46 AM
Hamiltrash at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Thymefall's pale gaze followed Embergaze as she hurried around. His tail flicked with curiosity as she headed for him. The tom cat blinked as he listened, trying to put words into meaning. He frowned, realizing what she was saying. "We don't have any elders to the moment." The tom cat meowed, looking at her.
Embergaze paused. "No..elders? How can i be deputy if i have forgotten we have no elders! Sandstar will be so mad at me! What if she takes away my rank! What if she-" she saw thymefall's calm face and it made her calm as well. "Then we will wake up the sleeping cats" she said taking deep breaths.
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:26 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:

Bayclaw quickly nodded before rushing to the elders den. However, there was no cat there. 'But embergaze told me... She must have forgotten. I must have forgotten.'. She turned around to help her mate in the med den. "Feverfew helps cats with the chill, comfrey can soothe scratches and wounds, and horsetail can cure infections and cleanse cuts." she looked at some deathberries lying in the corner. "We better get those to. Our fresh kill pile will be washed away so cats will be willing to eat anything.".
Brokenthorn almost jumped at her voice, glanceing at what she mentioned, not exactly knowing what the berries were for. " Leave those, berries spoil rather fast, and being moist speeds up the process." he said around a mouthfull if herbs, remembering how many times he used to be sent out as an apprentice to get juniper berries. He looked around the den one last time, before running out, glanceing around the camp, and mentally clawing himself. He soulda been awake earlier, the camp was flooding...and it was his fault if anyone was lost, or so he told himself. 'We should have been more prepaired for this.' he thought, wondering why they hadn't been. He looked around the camp, and promiced himself that if there was time, that he would someday return, and hold a cermonial silence, if not for himself, than for what they had lost.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Brokenthorn almost jumped at her voice, glanceing at what she mentioned, not exactly knowing what the berries were for. " Leave those, berries spoil rather fast, and being moist speeds up the process." he said around a mouthfull if herbs, remembering how many times he used to be sent out as an apprentice to get juniper berries. He looked around the den one last time, before running out, glanceing around the camp, and mentally clawing himself. He soulda been awake earlier, the camp was flooding...and it was his fault if anyone was lost, or so he told himself. 'We should have been more prepaired for this.' he thought, wondering why they hadn't been. He looked around the camp, and promiced himself that if there was time, that he would someday return, and hold a cermonial silence, if not for himself, than for what they had lost.
After Brokenthorn had left, Bayclaw kicked the berries into the water outside and grabbed her herbs before running out to her mate. she noticed that he looked scared, so she rubbed up against him. "Is there something you want to tell me?" she asked in a soothing tone.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:54 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

Willowsong
Open

Willowsong slowly got out of her nest but paused when she saw Embergaze looking for all of them at the entrance. She frowned obviously confused, was something wrong?
Old November 30th, 2017, 06:33 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:

After Brokenthorn had left, Bayclaw kicked the berries into the water outside and grabbed her herbs before running out to her mate. she noticed that he looked scared, so she rubbed up against him. "Is there something you want to tell me?" she asked in a soothing tone.
"Maybe...but just not yet, we have bigger things to worry about than simply how I feel..." he said, comforted by her words, knowing that she cared. He walked to where their leader was, and waited for further instructions, putting the saftey of the clan above everything else, with only one exception, which was his mate. He would do Anything for her, even if it broke the code.

Last edited by Akari; November 30th, 2017 at 07:15 AM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:09 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:

Embergaze paused. "No..elders? How can i be deputy if i have forgotten we have no elders! Sandstar will be so mad at me! What if she takes away my rank! What if she-" she saw thymefall's calm face and it made her calm as well. "Then we will wake up the sleeping cats" she said taking deep breaths.
Thymeslip shrugged, a frown rippling over his maw. What else was he supposed to say? Sure, I'm on it? That would definitely be helpful. As she began to hyperventilate, Thymeslip blinked. What was she getting so worked up about? Lax as ever, the tom merely stood and waited for her to calm down. She had to eventually. As she took deep breaths and spoke, the tom cat nodded in reply. Without another word, he padded to the Warriors' Den. ((Could you @mention those who roleplay the cats Thyme and Ember are waking?))