Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:45 AM
Cow’s den of secrets
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:34 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:29 AM
Bicker and break.[P]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 07:23 AM

Old November 19th, 2017, 09:55 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The cats of the sewers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ Yes of course! ]

Crow spun and glared at her In a violent jerking motion so he was now facing her. "Never" he snapped his tail now lashing in anger. The way he usually let his anger fuse and sputter was a good tussle, but he couldn't attack a queen. And not cress.
Cress merely laughed, gently brushing her head against his with a gentle smile. "Oh Crow." She purred, shaking her head with dismay. "You're so quick to anger." She sat back, smiling kindly at him. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm frightened." She confessed, her voice dropping so that only Crow could hear. If any others heard, she would surely be teased and outed as a coward, which she wasn't. She had been a formidable fighter in her earlier days, before falling in love with Crow. No, she wasn't a coward; however, she was scared for the kittens. She didn't want them to die, but she didn't want them to have to suffer should they not be strong enough to be part of the Gang. She was terrified of the idea that even one of her kits wouldn't be capable of surviving in the harsh society she lived in.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 09:58 PM
The Madness King

Killer sat alone watching crow with glowing eyes, he flicked his ear a bit as he looks at Nightmare who was sleeping away blood could be smelled on the sleeping tom making Killer growl a bit as he stands up and paws Nightmare awake “ can’t clean yourself up after a meal huh?” He says in a dark husky voice, nightmare laughs softly “ can’t help it. It does get messy when they fight back my friend. Besides it’s not like you eat the things I eat. “ Killer huffs “ I’m not a desperate monster like you. Anyway where’s Phoenix? Seems like Crow is busy with one of his queens so I might as well find something else to entertain me.”
Nightmare laughs softly “ ahh still as jealous as ever old man. Well he’ll be coming back soon just gotta wait a bit and-“ Killer growls “ why should I wait? Knowing him! He’s probably flirting with some queen or some random tom! That boy really needs to calm himself especially you Nightmare why are you hunting when we have plenty of food here!”
Nightmare purrs softly “ seeing the disbelief in their eyes is always worth the fight my friend.” L
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:06 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Killer sat alone watching crow with glowing eyes, he flicked his ear a bit as he looks at Nightmare who was sleeping away blood could be smelled on the sleeping tom making Killer growl a bit as he stands up and paws Nightmare awake “ can’t clean yourself up after a meal huh?” He says in a dark husky voice, nightmare laughs softly “ can’t help it. It does get messy when they fight back my friend. Besides it’s not like you eat the things I eat. “ Killer huffs “ I’m not a desperate monster like you. Anyway where’s Phoenix? Seems like Crow is busy with one of his queens so I might as well find something else to entertain me.”
Nightmare laughs softly “ ahh still as jealous as ever old man. Well he’ll be coming back soon just gotta wait a bit and-“ Killer growls “ why should I wait? Knowing him! He’s probably flirting with some queen or some random tom! That boy really needs to calm himself especially you Nightmare why are you hunting when we have plenty of food here!”
Nightmare purrs softly “ seeing the disbelief in their eyes is always worth the fight my friend.” L
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Cress merely laughed, gently brushing her head against his with a gentle smile. "Oh Crow." She purred, shaking her head with dismay. "You're so quick to anger." She sat back, smiling kindly at him. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm frightened." She confessed, her voice dropping so that only Crow could hear. If any others heard, she would surely be teased and outed as a coward, which she wasn't. She had been a formidable fighter in her earlier days, before falling in love with Crow. No, she wasn't a coward; however, she was scared for the kittens. She didn't want them to die, but she didn't want them to have to suffer should they not be strong enough to be part of the Gang. She was terrified of the idea that even one of her kits wouldn't be capable of surviving in the harsh society she lived in.

Crow simply huffed and vent to lick his paw. "Here, that's not a bad thing is it?" he said in a slightly temperamental growl. He than began to lick at her ears drowning them with affection but than pulling back when he heard a growl from across the clearing. The Tom stiffened and he looked over at the toms lazily lounging. "LOOK BUSY MUTTS!" he snapped at them his tail lashing angrily as he studied them. He than leaned back and kicked his paw out to give it a few delicate licks. "I'm not afraid cress. Im terrified"

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old November 19th, 2017, 10:09 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:

Crow simply huffed and vent to lick his paw. "Here, that's not a bad thing is it?" he said in a slightly temperamental growl. He than began to lick at her ears drowning them with affection but than pulling back when he heard a growl from across the clearing. The Tom stiffened and he looked over at the toms lazily lounging. "LOOK BUSY MUTTS!" he snapped at them his tail lashing angrily as he studied them. He than leaned back and kicked his paw out to give it a few delicate licks. "I'm not afraid cress. Im terrified"
"I think it'll be all right." Cress said hopefully, leaning into Crow's fur slightly and gently licking at a tuft of fur that hadn't flattened down.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 19th, 2017, 10:12 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Killer laughs loudly “ says the flirting second in command! “ he hisses as nightmares laughs softly “ don’t worry about him my lord he’s jealous~” he says as he begins to stand up and yawn a bit. “ come on Killer don’t want to start a other-“ Killer growls loudly at Nightmare “ silence! One more word out of you and I’ll tell crow what meals you’ve been having!” Nightmare simply laughs “ everyone knows that I’m a cannibal! What’s more to say kitten? I’m a Ruthless, cold hearted monster of a tom who enjoys pain and flirting with any strong looking warrior as I please what else is there to know about me?” He says darkly as he begins to walk away. Killer growls a bit as he looks at crow coldly than begins to walk off. Eventually Phoenix walks in with a rather interesting piece of meat in his mouth, he jumps up to crow and cress, and places the meat down in front of her. “ here you go my lady. Would you like anything else?” He asks calmly, Phoenix was more a puppet than anything really following orders and doing what he can for the leaders especially the leaders queens however he was known to have be a bit of a flirt even rumored to have taken the queens right under the leaders noses.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 03:08 PM.
Old December 5th, 2017, 12:01 AM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"I think it'll be all right." Cress said hopefully, leaning into Crow's fur slightly and gently licking at a tuft of fur that hadn't flattened down.
[ I realize how much I enjoy crow and cress. Maybe we can make this private sorta and keep them going? Maybe we just say crow did somthing wrong and he was banished and dress went with him. So they still live in sweaters but a long way away and are forced to try and love and raise kits somehow?? ]

Despite how much he wanted to hide his affections it was near impossible when he was around her. As she leaned into his side and the warmth of her fur contracted to his own he felt a warmth fill him until he simply leaned over and rested his head on top of hers. "There's never ever a guarantee" he whispers softly.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord