Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM

Old December 11th, 2017, 03:42 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Streamclan

(Rp thread; Signups here)
@Flameleaf
@Aleka
@Raven hollow
@FadingEchoes
@Mystic

(I'll start)
Splashpool walked out of the warriors den, looking around for a few cats to go on a hunting patrol with her. "I need members for the hunting patrol!" yowled Spashpool, giving out the announcement as loud as she could, so that others could hear her. The molly sat down after a while, trying to keep as much energy to go out of camp.

Whispermoon walked out of the warriors den, sitting down outside the den. He let out a purr at his daughter Splashpool. The tom couldn't be any prouder towards the Streamclan deputy.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 11th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Streamclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
(Rp thread; Signups here)
@Flameleaf
@Aleka
@Raven hollow
@FadingEchoes
@Mystic

(I'll start)
Splashpool walked out of the warriors den, looking around for a few cats to go on a hunting patrol with her. "I need members for the hunting patrol!" yowled Spashpool, giving out the announcement as loud as she could, so that others could hear her. The molly sat down after a while, trying to keep as much energy to go out of camp.

Whispermoon walked out of the warriors den, sitting down outside the den. He let out a purr at his daughter Splashpool. The tom couldn't be any prouder towards the Streamclan deputy.
((I changed Irisagaze and Sparrowwing's looks: Sparrowwing Irisgaze Just wanted to point that out XD sorry))

Sparrow padded out of the warriors den and walked over to Splashpool, ``I'll go`` He volunteered, he wanted to go on early patrol sense he was already wide awake and knew he wouldn't have anything else better to do.

Irisgaze was still sleeping in the warriors den, she was on moonhigh guard last night and she her bones felt too tired to even stand up. She just murmured something to herself and fell back asleep.
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Twigstar lept out of his den and halted in the center of the clearing. He gazed around, ears pricked as he listened. Nothing. He noticed that not many cats were out and around.
Most might be sleeping. The leader noticed that his deputy was organizing patrols. He silently bounded over and stood next to her,
watching with interest.

Honeyblossom padded out of her den, stepping lightly. She made her way across the clearing and to the kill pile. She plucked a crow and bounded across the clearing once more to find a place to eat.

When she had finished she swiped her tounges around her lips. Honeyblossom then can over to the deputy. "Oh! I could go!"

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; December 11th, 2017 at 04:24 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
((I changed Irisagaze and Sparrowwing's looks: Sparrowwing Irisgaze Just wanted to point that out XD sorry))

Sparrow padded out of the warriors den and walked over to Splashpool, ``I'll go`` He volunteered, he wanted to go on early patrol sense he was already wide awake and knew he wouldn't have anything else better to do.

Irisgaze was still sleeping in the warriors den, she was on moonhigh guard last night and she her bones felt too tired to even stand up. She just murmured something to herself and fell back asleep.
Splashpool looked at Sparrowwing with a friendly smile. "Okay! We'll wait for at least two more people." she replied with a dip of her head. The she-cat looked around a bit in case any more cats wanted to go hep on the hunting patrol.

Old December 11th, 2017, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Twigstar lept out of his den and halted in the center of the clearing. He gazed around, ears pricked as he listened. Nothing. He noticed that not many cats were out and around.
Most might be sleeping. The leader noticed that his deputy was organizing patrols. He silently bounded over and stood next to her,
watching with interest.

Honeyblossom padded out of her den, stepping lightly. She made her way across the clearing and to the kill pile. She plucked a crow and bounded across the clearing once more to find a place to eat.

When she had finished she swiped her tounges around her lips. Honeyblossom then can over to the deputy. "Oh! I could go!"
Quote:

Splashpool looked at Sparrowwing with a friendly smile. "Okay! We'll wait for at least two more people." she replied with a dip of her head. The she-cat looked around a bit in case any more cats wanted to go hep on the hunting patrol.
Sparrowwing greeted Honeyblossom with a dip of his head, he turned back to Splashpool, ``Sure.`` He mewed and while waiting he started to groom his fur sense it was ruffled from his sleep.

Last edited by Mystic; December 11th, 2017 at 06:01 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 06:23 PM
Might disappear again

Honeyblossom shuffled her paws as she waited.
She let out a sign and licked per paws. She then seeped her paw over her ear, then repeated the action several more times.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; December 11th, 2017 at 06:23 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Sparrowwing greeted Honeyblossom with a dip of his head, he turned back to Splashpool, ``Sure.`` He mewed and while waiting he started to groom his fur sense it was ruffled from his sleep.
Quote:
Honeyblossom shuffled her paws as she waited.
She let out a sign and licked per paws. She then seeped her paw over her ear, then repeated the action several more times.
Splashpool stood up, looking at Sparrowwing and Honeyblossom with a smile. "I don't think there's going to be any more acts, so we can get going whenever you two are ready." meowed the deputy.

Old December 11th, 2017, 10:13 PM
Might disappear again

Honeyblossom let out a soft purr. "I'm ready to go." She purred with a warm smile.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; December 11th, 2017 at 10:14 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:22 AM

Quote:

Splashpool stood up, looking at Sparrowwing and Honeyblossom with a smile. "I don't think there's going to be any more acts, so we can get going whenever you two are ready." meowed the deputy.
``Ready!`` He mewed.
Old December 15th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Honeyblossom let out a soft purr. "I'm ready to go." She purred with a warm smile.
Quote:
``Ready!`` He mewed.
Splashpool dipped her head, heading towards the camp entrance. She stepped out into the territory, stopping to see if the rest of her patrol was following behind her. The deputy sniffed the air for any strange scents.