My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
The Shadowclan cat ran away.

Chameleonvine nodded,” Sorry I never taught you to fight.”
Bingo panted,"that's ok. It's not like you could tell the future."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:36 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Brambleflower looked at Silverscar, lunging at the Thunderclan warrior with a growl and a loud hiss.

Frostfeather grabbed Brambleflower's tail, pulling her away from her mate. "Next time think twice!" yowled the Thunderclan queen. She clawed at Brambleflower's eyes, sending the Windclan warrior running.
Silverscar didn't avoid being clawed in the shoulder before his mate managed to throw off Bramble flower so his left shoulder was oozing blood " thanks but You have to get out of here and don't mind my shoulder I'll get it fixed after this is over now go!" He mewed his voice hard and his eyes slightly dull with pain.

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
The battle was intense, bodies laying, unmoving on the ground. The scent was thick, and just as WindClan and ShadowClan were closing in on the win, new enemies had bounded into the clearing. Canineheart lashed her tail; why did RiverClan have to join this fight? They had no idea what they were doing, that preventing ThunderClan from being decimated was a mistake, that the high and mighty ThubderClan wouldn't stop until their tyranny spread across all of the clans. Letting out a huff of annoyance, the warrior whipped around, her emerald eyes wide with fear for her clanmates. Seeing the leader of RiverClan rushing forward, heading to attack her clan and allies. Charging in, Canineheart aimed for Fallenstar's left flank. With a snarl, Canineheart ducked under the swipe at her face, his claws managing to tear at her whiskers. Canineheart backed up, her emerald eyes narrowed in pure fury. Bundling herself, Canineheart leapt forward, her claws reaching out to strike at the leader's chest, just bellow his neck.
The tom let out a hiss once he noticed that his attack was going to strike a different cat than he had targeted, and he let out an even louder hiss when his attack missed. He had to give the warrior credit, fighting a larger tom so her clanmates wouldn't get hurt, of course it was all in vain, his warriors wouldn't hold back. He swiveled on his heels just in time to see Canineheart leap at him, a rather low leap, which, to him, indicated she was going for his throat. He let out a growl and launched himself at the warrior. He wouldn't go down so easily, at least he didn't plan on going down so easily, he had to keep all his 9 lives, he couldn't just carelessly loose one in the first battle, what kind of leader would he look like, what would Honeypool think? The burly feline slashed at the molly, hoping to land a hit, than landed on all four, the impact of the landing made his legs tingle with the slightest bit of pain, as though he landed on a paw wrong, but that pain didn't matter at the moment. He swiveled around and focused his lapis hues on the warrior, his belly brushing the dirt, his tail lashing behind him "I hope this isn't the best you've got." he sneered, amusement flickered in his hues, momentarily covering the blazing anger. He was ticked off, yes, but it wasn't at this warrior in particular, but rather both Thunderclan and Windclan, dragging tons of lives into a pointless war over a border skirmish. Though Fallenstar agreed to become Thunderclans allies, he believed that the smartest clan at the moment was Skyclan, they had chosen to stay out of it, but the leader couldn't just stand idly by as a war was going on so close to his borders, and a war that was one against two, that hardly seemed like a humble thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Fawnskip felt satisfaction flood her as her blow landed and she was quick to whip around and defend herself against any possible attacks. Luckily for her, her opponent didn't seem eager to attack first which meant she got to call the shots primarily - or at least until Doepaw decided he was sick of defending and would rather be the offender. The WindClan warrior scoffed when the younger tomcat confronted her verbally and she couldn't help but roll her eyes. ``I'm not fighting to get into the medicine den - I'm not cruel enough to destroy a clan's herb supply or harm their medicine cat. That's just an awful thing to do. I'm fighting you because you're a ThunderClan cat, and I'm a WindClan cat. Now, do you wanna sit down and talk or can we fight?`` Fawnskip's voice became sarcastic in the final sentence, but she didn't leave much time for Doepaw to respond. Instead, the older she-cat jumped forward, landing a few mouse-lengths before the apprentice. She lashed her paw out in an attempt to hit the ThunderClan cat and after that she planned to retreat a few tail-lengths before the tom got a chance to hit back.
The warrior noticed the momentiary flicker of surprise in the mollies eyes when he didn't fight back, and honestly he didn't blame her, he would have fought back in an instant. He's a fighting type, but only when it mattered, only when he had to fight to protect those he cared for, and only when his clan's honor was on the line, but when weighing which one of the two he valued most, it would be those he cared for, though yes he cared deeply for his clan as a whole, there were specific individuals who he put before all, Caliapaw was one of those individuals. The apprentice blinked and leaned back in surprise when he heard the molly scoff, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't offended, it kinda stung. If he felt he had a good reason to do something, he would do it, these were one of those things that had a good, strong reasoning behind it. The caramel colored tom pouted and flattened his ears against his head, which were burning with emberassment, though he had no reason to be emberassed, he stood by his beliefs and morals, possibly because he was in a battle right now? Or maybe it was because he was being exposed to the intellect of a different cat he'd never seen. As Fawnskip asked the question he felt his face get even hotter, the tom let out a snort and glared at the molly " If it were me I'd rather not have this pointless war, cat's are getting hurt for no good reason and my sister's stressed enough, she doesn't need more on her plate. And have you forgotten that she too is a Thunderclan cat, it's kinda like saying, no, I won't kill that squirell because it's got a horde of nuts but I'll kill the other squirrels because they don't have any nuts stored." he scoffed, his bob of a tail flicked, as soon as he opened his eyes again he saw nothing but a multicolored paw, and a second after that, nothing but white. Doepaw let out a yowl and stepped back, shaking his head, the pain flairing primarily on his cheek.

Doepaw glared at the molly, he wanted to scratch her, he wanted to attack her, bite her, claw at her, but that involved moving from the opening of the medicine cat den, and though she said she wouldn't attack Caliapaw, that didn't mean others wouldn't, and he didn't want to take that chance. His dainty white paw moved forward and was gently placed in the mud, plastering the sticky substance on the, once before, snowy white appendedge. He would be the one to take all her attacks, that's what a big brother was for right? He stood there, his legs apart, breathing heavily, wincing every time he took a breath. He didn't plan on moving from this spot.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 19th, 2018, 12:20 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade felt a small bit of pride as his paw hit the toms like, which was definitely going to cause issues later on. He never took much pride in fighting because he found it to be a terrible place. Since he didn't know much about his past, only that he had been found on the border, he had always assumed that his parents had died protecting him or something, which made the idea of battle even more disagreeable. Quickly he maintained his posture and battle ready stance, just in time to see Passionblaze trying to strike his leg. But even if he had been a few seconds later he probably would have been able to dodge, because the deputy's move was almost clumsy due to the wound that Weaselshade had inflicted only a few moments before. Confused by the tom's sudden clumsiness Weaselshade forgot who he was fighting, and the deputy's unseathed claws managed to hit his leg. Thanks to his previous dodge the claws didn't draw as much blood as it could have, but the pure shock of it made him growl a little louder than he would in frustration, but a little quieter than if he was in serious pain.
Passionblaze let out a meow of frustration. He stepped heavily on his hind leg to dampen the pain by a minimum. But, it still hurt, yet he carried on. Passionblaze wasn’t going to allow this windclanner to take pride in feeling that he won this battle. Oh, no. That was far from it. Passionblaze could see there was a little free time. His blow had been misguided and clumsy. He had hit his opponent, but it wasn’t as fierce as most of his blows were. Now, the tom was growling in pain. Passionblaze heavens himself upward. His hind leg would be dragging soon, but he wasn’t going to allow it to be dragged now. Passionblaze looked like he was about to limp away to calm down. His tail dragged along the ground, attracting dirt onto the top. When the flamed tom stopped, he quickly turn his back to look at the other cat. He looked tired. Like this wasn’t his battle. He must have a family. He’s trying to survive on purpose. Passionblaze’s expression contorted. One of softeness at first, but still a fierce venom to allow the other to know; I’m not letting you off that easy. So many cats fought to protect their clans. Their loyalty was for their clan. But, this Windclan tom? Passionblaze believed he was only fighting for his family. For his mate and kits - not for his clan. He wanted to go back home to them. Alive...Passionblaze’s hostility wanted the tom dead. All Passionblaze wanted to do was sink his fangs into his neck until blood was drawn heavily, and maybe that was because he was drunk off the fact that his hind leg was in visible pain. With this presumed knowledge in the deputy’s mind, Passionblaze whirled around quickly and he charged at his opponent flexing to bowl the tom over onto his side, roughly. Passionblaze didn’t say anything, but he hissed at the other tom. This isn’t your fight. One thing Passionblaze forgot was the fact his hind leg was still in shocked pain. The tom would had whimpered when that electric caught hold to him, but instead he clenched his teeth, ignoring the pain. The deputy used his paws to take a few swipes at his opponent before quickly leaping back. The dark ginger thunderclanner arched his back, sneering. The only emotion in his eyes; I’m giving you a chance to back down. Either, run. Or fight. Passionblaze could see he battered the tom up. The tom was young. He was more inexperienced considered the moons of training Passionblaze had more than him. That aside, if the tom wanted to still fight, Passionblaze would happily bring all he got. Forget the pain in his leg. Even if the windclanner stepped down, Passionblaze would respect that and end up colliding with another battle partner because that’s who Passionblaze was. A battledscarred body that was ready to add more pain and give out most pain. He sounded sadistic. In a way, he clearly was.
Old January 19th, 2018, 02:10 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Coyotepaw watched the fighting,scanning the crowd for a strong Thunderclan or Riverclan opponent.'The last time I fought was at the gathering.I won't be an embarrassment to my clan this time though.I won't let my opponent kill any of my clan mates,because it will only be me fighting them.' he thought,sinking his claws into the ground.The windclan apprintice's pride had been hurt badly during that battle,which was when he had also witnessed the first death of one of his clan mates right before his eyes.The cat who had done it wasn't here,but there where others he could fight to prove himself to the clan.He got tired of waiting and stood up high,tail lashing."If any of you cowards want to fight me then come on!" He yowled,hoping it was loud enough for another apprintice to hear,but a warrior would be fine to.

@Mayflower @NightWarrior4Life
(You realise this is for the gathering battle right? Unless Mayflower wants to move it here...)
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:29 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

[ Open~ ]

Sprucefur hung at the edge of the throng of fighting cats. He flattened himself against a tree, bitterly wondering why WindClan attacked them at the heart of their territory. Sure, Blazingstar was cunning, but he thought the leader would have some heart! And common sense! Here, they had the advantage. He knew every rock, every tree, every thistle. And he knew how to use them to his advantage. But he figured that’s why WindClan had ShadowClan backing them up. Now ThunderClan was outnumbered, and outplanned. They had the element of surprise. Now his clan was to suffer. He waited.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 19th, 2018, 07:39 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

@Flameleaf your turn with Jaystorm
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:54 AM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Thrushwing stood still in the midst of the battle, the large tabby again, searching for a new opponent. RiverClan had just entered the battle, and by the looks of it, they were on their side. Now the battle was evened out, since WindClan and ShadowClan was closing in on ThunderClan. He wanted to end the war, for his family was endangered, and especially his kits. Hopefully, there were warriors by the nursery to defend the queens and their offspring. His mate was strong, so he couldn't be distracted worrying too much about her. The ThunderClan warrior's yellow eyes spotted a brown figure. Goldeneye. Thrushwing dropped into a hunting crouch, stalking quietly but quickly towards the ShadowClan leader from behind. It was like preying on a bird or squirrel that was on the ground, making sure to stay quiet and undetectable. Because of the mixed scents of ThunderClan, ShadowClan, WindClan and now RiverClan cat smells were heavy in the air; Goldenstar may find it difficult to scent specifically him. Thrushwing was behind him, targeting the body part he wanted to get first. Lunging fowards, he bared his teeth, intending to clamp unto his right backleg.

Last edited by Bandido; January 19th, 2018 at 11:01 AM.
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:30 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
[ Don't worry about it! Your description of her so far has been pretty good c: ]

The ShadowClan warrior gave a half smile as he felt his claws make contact. All of that training as an apprentice had paid off. Ashnose was sure he was fit to battle in this fight. He felt confident that he'd win this battle and every battle afterwards. After all, ShadowClan was the strongest of all of the Clans. However, the gray tom's smile had faded as he felt hot blood drip down into his eye. He had to admit that the ThunderClan she-cat had decent aim, but Ashnose promised himself she wouldn't be able to wound him so easily again. He wouldn't be able to stand it if this she-cat was the reason he'd have to be confined to camp because of his injuries. He wouldn't be able to stand it if that happened at all. The tom blinked the hot liquid out of his eye, rage pumping through his body, making him feel as if his entire body were throbbing.

"Who are you calling flea pelt, flea pelt?" Ashnose hissed as he backed up the slightest bit, then threw his body towards the ThunderClan cat's with as much force as he could manage. He was hoping the energy he put into his leap would be enough to know the she-cat down, allowing himself to pin her to the ground. He'd be able to do more damage if she wasn't able to move.
[Sorry this is late! I had friends over.]

Honeydew was satisfied that she had made him mad. It just went to show how easily you could make a ShadowClan cat angry. Flicking her tail she watched him closely. This ShadowClan tom would not beat her! Not if she had anything to say about it, that is. As Ashnose jumped at her, she tried to doge out of the way. Luckily for her he missed her by a whisker! Just, barely, did she get out of the way of the gray ShadowClan tom. Honeydew, formally Honey, had her golden ginger and white fur fluffed up a bit. Her clear amber eyes narrowed and not leaving the ShadowClan Tom. When he landed and she was balanced she spun and to nock him off balance. Hoping if he was she could easily pin him down. She was silent not because she had nothing to say, mainly, but because she wanted to keep her head on this fight. He was a fully trained warrior and she was a haft Kitty-pet haft rouge living in a Clan. She'd only been there a few days and know it was being attacked. Was that really how its going to be? War? Not much different then living as a rouge, but then they ware so deferent. In a Clan you had a code, warriors who mentored the young and took care of the queens, a medicine cat who cared for the sick and wounded then leaders. They ran the Clan, they have so much responsibility on there shoulders but they lead there Clan everyday.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:48 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

ShineFlower stood restlessly outside Thunderclan's camp. When she heard Blazingstar's call she stood there for a few moments and took off into the camp just after everyone else had gone and run ahead. There were two things she was looking out for during this time: Her real father and perhaps any signs of Phantom. AcornFlame had decided to stay back in WindClan camp, and of course their energetic sister stayed behind too. Really, ShineFlower should have stayed too because in the border skirmish that has killed RabbitPounce, she had earned a large wound on her stomach and Surgestorm only gave her cobwebs to put on it. It wasn't fully healed yet either, meaning it could either start bleeding again and she would bleed out and die or she could get an infection. I'd rather it was me than some other poor soul... The grey warrior kept walking forward, not paying much attention to the fighting around her. A ginger Tom approached her, also ignoring his battling Clanmates. They were from opposite sides yet they seemed similar...they both didn't want this battle to happen for the same reason...

Family. That was why HarmonyBlade didn't want this battle to happen. He feared for VelvetNight's life now that the fighting had spread deeper into the camp. A Grey WindClan warrior was walking straight towards him, keeping eye contact, oblivious to the chaos around her. Time seemed to slow down and everything became silent. It was just him and her. Her and him. Neither of the two warriors trembled. As the she-cat came closer, her pale green eyes shining with confidence, his first thoughts were how she resembled a smaller, younger VelvetNight, with different coloured eyes and lighter fur and shorter fur. If she gets any closer I'm probably dead!

This is it... ShineFlower thought bitterly. She started walking at a quicker pace until she came face to face with the large ThunderClan Tom. She half expected the warrior to claw her ears off but also wished for him to stand there and stare at her the entire time then just get bored and walk away. He actually looks identical to AcornFlame! Could he be...no...
"Hi..."
"Hey...I'm HarmonyBlade"
"I-I'm ShineFlower...i guess we have to fight eachother now..." HarmonyBlade gasped and almost fell to the ground.
"This is it! It can't be..." She could tell from how relieved and surprised he was that he recognised her name...because he was her father...and she was his daughter.
"Yeah! Yeah I am! I'm your daughter! HarmonyBlade I've finally found you..."
But then he turned away, pain in his yellow eyes. "But I didn't want us to meet in this way...like this...in the midst of a battle between our clans."
"It'll get better! Please! We can meet up again sometime?"
The two stared at eachother for a while then ShineFlower got ready to leave until her father stopped her. "Wait! I...please, come and meet your mother! And your half siblings!"
"But I really should leave you now..." HarmonyBlade begged her to stay and eventually she gave in.