Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 13th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
" Arhhh! get off! Mistkit!" Pinekit yowled at his sister. " i'm playing with Amberpaw!" lets all go outside and try and sneak through the entrance! just to get a quick look outside camp!" he added getting excited already.
mistkit smirked at the idea of giving her strict mother a little scare. the she realized she was wrong to think that... "ok." she hoped flickerkit saw her being so brave.
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:54 PM
Back on WCO after 2 years

My Mood: Chatty

"come on mistkit!"
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:55 PM

( um i'll go to the clearing now)
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Nursery

{For ASH and STORM}
Leopardkit smiled, and suddenly pounced on Mistkit. She laughed, tumbling down with the kit. "Haha! Leopardstar wins again!" she mewed, padding on a circle. laughing. "Miststar is no match to the leader of WindClan!" she said, and dropped her front half, smiling playfully.
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:04 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnheart View Post
Stormkit peeked her nose inside the den, and snuffled inside. There were all sorts of interesting smells! She sniffed around, and then bumped into Surgestorm. "Oh! Sorry!" she yelped. The four moon old kit sat down, and started licking her wrenched claw she had torn earlier. It had felt better after she dropped some wet moss on it, but it was still sore.
Surgestorm startled when he felt Stormkit run into him, having to hold in a surprised yelp. "Ah, it's alright!" He meowed in response, letting out a light hearted chuckle. "You just surprised me!" The tom's gaze turned concerned when he saw her licking it paw, seeing that a claw was missing. "Ah, are you hurt?" He asked, pointing to the paw with his tail. Without waiting for a response, he turned back toward the herb storage he had been sorting minutes before and grabbed a bit of comfrey root to chew up.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 13th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

(Hey Ash its against the rules to rp some one else's character. Like you can't keep saying that Flickerkit is staring at Mistkit when I don't rp that he is.)
Flickerkit watched Mistkit for a moment before mewing playfully and leaping it no the piel of kist," Flickerstar leaps in and attacks! Fighting for brave Miststar!" Flickerkit batted at Pinekit a few times.

Clickity Clackity
Old October 14th, 2016, 05:26 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Shadepaw sat in her nest silently. She drug her paw over her ear. (I know it's short)

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old October 14th, 2016, 08:07 AM

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Rookpaw looked at his sister, wonder if she would like to hunt? he wondered. he padded over, " hi shadepaw! i'me bored can we hunt?" he asked.
( sorry it's short!)
Old October 14th, 2016, 09:00 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormblaze View Post
( sorry it's late!)
Featherpool looked up from her conversation with Frostfeather, surprised to see the cat she had seen her son, Pinekit, talking to in the clearing earlier that day. "Hello! sorry... who are you?" Featherpool broke of from her chat to question this new cat. "I was talking, well saying, um i know ...." Pinekit stuttered feebly, ending with a lame nod at this new apprentice to answer for himself.
Hazelpaw turned his brown orbs to look at the queen who seemed to be Pinekit's mother. He offered her a friendly smile. "The name's Hazelpaw. Pinekit invited me in." He greeted. He turned his head taking in all the commotion. "There's a lot more kits in here than when I was this age." He muttered, remembering when he was a kit and it was just him and two of his siblings.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 14th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Majesty

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm startled when he felt Stormkit run into him, having to hold in a surprised yelp. "Ah, it's alright!" He meowed in response, letting out a light hearted chuckle. "You just surprised me!" The tom's gaze turned concerned when he saw her licking it paw, seeing that a claw was missing. "Ah, are you hurt?" He asked, pointing to the paw with his tail. Without waiting for a response, he turned back toward the herb storage he had been sorting minutes before and grabbed a bit of comfrey root to chew up.
Stormkit winced. "I tore my claw earlier. Is it okay if I put wet moss on it to soak up the blood? Would anything else work better? The storm grey kit seemed interested in medicine cat ways. Her gold eyes sparkled in the light. She started licking her claw again, and looked at the medicine cat. "What are you chewing?" she mewed. "Wait... is that... dock? No! It's comfrey! I saw you using it before." Her golden eyes had lighten up with interest.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Closed Thread