Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:16 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:15 PM
Introducing my brother!
by mars
Last post by mars
Today 01:14 PM
[p] sugar sweetens under...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:14 PM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by finley.exe
Today 01:12 PM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:19 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default What are you thankful for?

Hey everyone!
So if you didn't already know today is ~Thankgiving~ for the United States, but everyone is welcome to share on this thread! <3 Ok so, Go ahead n list down what you're thankful for, it can be just about anything you want : )

I'll start off n go ahead n say that I'm incredibly thankful I found this site. I've met a lot of really awesome people and I'm super thankful that I've made friends w/ most of them!! You each get a personalized message B) <3

s/o to:

@goose:
Truthfully, you were the first person on the site I felt comfortable interacting and roleplaying with. You're an amazing writer!! I couldn't have been more thankful that we met and that I was about to settle into the community better with your help <3 We haven't talked much, but make sure to give yourself a break and take care of yourself. Keep your spirits up and always keep a hold onto your own life!!! <3 Thankful that we met and became friends!

@woly:
You are so creative and talented! I know we haven't been friends for a super long time, but I always enjoy talking to you and being able to roleplay with you! Keep fightin' the good gay fight and make sure to give yourself a break on here and in real-life you butt. You deserve all the love and affection in the world because you have an amazing heart. I know I can always come to you if I need to talk and I want you to know that you can always come to me if you have any issues! Thankful for an amazing friend!

@Suspiciousmindz:
Sus! You need to make a discord so we can talk more often ( > : ( ) since cbox is gone, but talking to you is always fun and I know I can come to you when I need adulting advice ;w; ! Even though we're the same age, I look up to like your the mom friend and I want you to know I'm incredibly thankful that we've met and that you've been allowed to experience so many opportunities on-site and off! Keep doing your best and never let anyone tell you that you aren't awesome! Thankful to have met you!

@Spikez;:
This is so over due, but I want you to know that I'm incredibly thankful to have met you even if we aren't super close. Your company is always enjoyable and you're such a good person to be around! You're intelligent, thoughtful, and talented so don't doubt yourself so much!! ;w; If you ever feel the need to talk just yell at me, I'm always around, so don't hesitate <3 Thankful that we hang out and talk!!

@Charmer:
Of course, an honorable mention!! I know we aren't close, but Charmer, you are so sweet and kind; you have such a good heart! Roleplaying with you is a blast and I look forward to doing more in the future. Thank you for continuing to make the site such an awesome place to be and always keep your head up!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; November 23rd, 2017 at 12:44 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:07 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

@Duststorm

Awww <3 ily Dust. I'm thankful to have met you too and be your friend. We need to start talking again! I've so much news to tell you!

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; November 23rd, 2017 at 11:07 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:33 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

okay so i'm thankful for all of my friends. they've helped me through some pretty rough times and allowed me to pick myself up off the ground, sometimes even grabbing my hand and dragging me to my feet.

i'm thankful for my kitty luna. we've only had her fot a few months, but they've certainly been brighter with her around. of course, she doesn't replace my old cat bella, who i am very thankful for being with us until it was time for her to rest in an eternal sleep. i love my hamster suki and my turtle tyrion, too. all of my pets bring me happiness.

she doesn't get on here very much anymore, but i'm thankful for @hearken. she's been my friend for a little while now and i love her to death. i can't even begin to describe how much i love that she's in my life. have a happy thanksgiving, dork.

i'm thankful for my parents. although they get on my nerves at times, i still love 'em and i'm glad they brought me into this world. even if it's a little crappy at times.

i'm thankful for every single hardworking author out there bringing us the joy of books so we have stories to read.

and, i'm thankful for all of you guys. it's nearly impossible to put into words about how much i love this site. tomorrow is my two year anniversary, actual. i can't believe how far this site has come.

also, i'm thankful for my mum's cooking, haha.

honorable mentions;
@hearken; @Duststorm; @meraki; @starfall; @Agnate; @PokeCat;

aahh sorry if i forgot anyone, you're all important !!!!

Last edited by lio; November 23rd, 2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:41 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

I'm thankful for
My parents
My sibling
My pets
My friends
And these beeps:
@Ryder @Constellation @Mystical
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:46 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

@Rose Queen

wolfhive

Last edited by BEAR.; November 23rd, 2017 at 11:47 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:54 AM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post
thankful for you as well ;v; i'm so proud of what you've accomplished lately and can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. thanks for being on this journey with me

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; November 23rd, 2017 at 11:54 AM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 12:35 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Awwwwwe @Dustorm thank you! I love RPing with you and think you’re just such a wonderful person!

I’m also thankful for @woly who is just an insanely good writer with a massive heart.

For @AbsurdJinx who I’m just now getting to know a little more but I can already tell is a big old sweetheart.

For @Okapi who is such and enthusiastic and creative writer.

For @blue jellie , my fam who makes my day each time I see she’s messaged me.

For @Flameleaf one of the first folks I RPed with on here with my very first character and made me feel so welcome.

There’s dozens more! I’m so thankful to be a part of this site. You all are wonderful!

Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:02 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

I'm thankful for my s'mores poptart @Sasukewolf (madness) for always being a good friend and bringing life to the party!

I'm thankful for my WCO mother @Random Melody for always putting up with my neediness.

I'm thankful for @Star because she's an amazing friend.

Honestly I'm glad I found this site; that's what I'm thankful for.

Okay, enough sappiness, time to go roleplay again.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:03 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Charmer dont call me big & old xD
Old November 23rd, 2017, 01:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Mine is kinda pathetic.
I’m greatful for a roof over my head, water, food (good or not), having a good private school (despite the fact I dislike going to school), having friends, WI-FI, WCO as an entirety (I don’t have the time to mention everyone on WCO lol) and these members of WCO: @~rattlesnake~ @Charmer @Ryder @.:Blue Wishes:. @BluBunnie @Undercover @Cherish Cat @Fern @Random Melchester or @Random Melody (IDK which you are now) @Duskflight @Jingle @Mad King @fenic! @AbsurdJinx @Rose Queen @Beau
And the ppl who helped me become myself(some who are gone) @Cloudy @Nighty @Lichen @Crow @Zero to Hero @Gusty @woly @Shadomaru @Duckie @Fallowstar @Deceptionstar @seasalt @Flameleaf @Shoes @Insert_Username_Here (IK some of them left WCO still...). @And everyone one else here!

@~rattlesnake~ Thank you for being a friend to me. When Wheatfur had an apprentice finder, you remembered to mention me to let me know it started.

@Charmer you are willing to assist me in plots that require Shinefang and are a kind person all around.

@Ryder When I returned from my hiatus you were one of the first ppl willing to RP with me, and that means a lot to me.

@.:Blue Wishes:. You are kind and are a smart person.

@BluBunnie you are kind, caring, and make me feel important on WCO.

@Random Melody you make me tear up (no it’s not a crush it’s your personality) you let my character kill Snowstar, you welcomed me when I returned from my hiatus way back before WCO became WCO. You’ve always been a friend to me *sniffles* I’m stopping because I’m tearing up.

@Duskflight you always have been my local buddy, (lez pretend we found out without breaking rules) you are kind and hard-working and I hope your at the college of your dreams now.

@Undercover You are the person who brightens my day. You are active and are the best roleplay partner in Shadowclan I could ask for.

@Hawkstar You always welcome me into your fanclans and it’s so kind.

@Fern You help with out Goldenstep X Lynxsky family tree and are active it means alot to me...

@Jingle You give me meme gifs, (click the spoiler to see it) you pranked me on that video call *blows nose from crying so hard* by not telling me your camera was on...oh well, you only saw my ear...and me in a swimsuit. *laughs until I cry* Well...love dirt or whoever you love. You are the reason I am me.

@Mad King You use to toment me by making my profile pink for fun, you keep me inline with my behavior, and are an awesome staff member. Even though I have a fear of PM’s now

@Rose Queen You always have been there, I might have feared you for most of my time here, but I learned to care for you...discovered your not a robot, and shipped you with Mad King.

@fenic! You are so corny (humor wise) and are such a good Mini-Mod and I’ve always thought you’d go far in your WCO life, and I was right. Having Russetstar and being a mini-mod. I couldn’t be more proud unless you became site owner (BTW when are you doing RC ceremonies)

@AbsurdJinx You are a close friend to me and help me know what’s wrong and right. I couldn’t stand WCO without you!

@Beau You invite me in your plot between Halfgaze and Passionblaze (which we never did) and are a thoughtful person.
@Crybaby (At the Disco) You are amazing and beautiful and such a good RPer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m taking a sobbing break before continuing lol.

@Cloudy When I was a new member of WCO you took it apon yourself to help tutor me through PM to help me become a better roleplayer

@Ocean You were so kind and caring. How could I forgot you. I miss you so much. I hope you one day visit WCO and see this message awaiting you.

@Nighty You helped me practice adding detail to characters for applications and calmed me when I applied for an HR (which I’m yet to get) and I’m ever so greatful for everything.

@Lichen Wow. I’m tearing up already on you. You brought the sunshine into my world. I was a low unknown member of WCO when you found me and made me feel special and important. You are the reason I’m active on WCO and well, popular. *has a crying fit* I hope all is well for you.

@Crow You were the nicest staff member ever, when you were a staffle. You cared for us and understood we were human and made mistakes. You forgave. I couldn’t be more thankful. You roleplay well and I admire your roleplaying ability, I look up to it.

@Zero to Hero Zerosight has always made me all sappy. So, thank you for creating Zerosight. Then, thank you for creating Surgestorm so Yellowpaw can think she’s discovered the meaning of life and fall in love with Surge (who’s waaaay to old her) You as a human are nice and caring, your friendly and welcoming to others. You are so amazing, I don’t know what I’d do in a WCO universe without you. Also, I’m impressed you were the last to go from two HR’s to 1 HR. And you’ve had Surgestorm longer than any HR’s been on the leaderboard, perhaps longer! And I think real life time Surgestorm has been alive longer than any of the other HRs. ILY in a friendship way (not in another way)

@Gusty You and Halite are special to me and dear to my heart. (Halite perhaps more irl, but still...) You helped me through my early days of WCO and *tears up* always are here for me.

@woly You probably are suprised I put you in the list, but when you originally joined and we insulted the daydream out of eachother, it helped me learn how to insult ppl who bully me irl. And when we made-up through a PM I felt you were a smart, responsible person who I can look-up to.

@Shadomaru You always have been nice, such as inviting me to your wedding with Random or applying to my finders before they were very detailed or agreeing to RP with me.

@Mystery You are kind and friendly, how could I live in a world without you?!

@vos You were so amazing. Almondstar/fall will always be in my heart. PLS ONE DAY ACCEPT MY REQUEST FOR INSTAGRAM!

@Duckie Thank you for banning my account, IK this sounds insane, but it’s true. It braced me for the years to come. I may have spent the day after being banned beating my head against my bed sobbing, but I felt it taught me a valuable lesson, thank you.

@Fallowstar Thank you for serving WCO. Thank you for teaching me not to steal other characters names and for existing.

@Deceptionstar Thank you for creating WCO. Thank you for being nice. Thank you for stalling on Deceptionstar (the character)’s death until I could join WCO In his death I loved how he was drinking beer and stuff...Mad King tightened the belt on the rules here.

@seasalt Tawny~ You have been an amazing friend for the chatbox in the General board. IDK how I’d chat on WCO without you.

@Flameleaf Thank you for letting my friend try Roleplaying with you on my account once. Thank you for applying to (literally almost every finder I have) and thank you for being on WCO.

@Shoes Thank-you for becoming Socks to Shoes (lol) *cries harder* You’ve influenced my life so much.

@Insert_User_Here Thank you for existing and being nice...

@Role Thank you for applying me for RPOTM and being a RP partner

@Doodle thank you for being on WCO with me.

@thelittlestdragon thank you for helping me grow interest in the the non-clan stuff...

@Alicewolfheart thank you for being in my WCO family and letting the Chameleon kill your human character.

(I’m crying to much I’m forcing myself to stop) @Charmer Thanks for putting me on your thankful list *sobs myself to death*

R.I.P Okapi died of crying

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 23rd, 2017 at 08:26 PM.