Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM

Old November 29th, 2017, 05:35 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Shard retreated closer to the nursery, muttering to her kits. "You three need to be careful around Rune and Mink!" she didn't seem angry, just a little upset. She kept throwing ugly looks over her shoulder at Loon, who was looking pleased.

Loon let out a pleased trill. "Of course, Rune. What do we need to talk about?" he got up and smiled widely.

Mink watched Shard go, tilting her head she followed Shard. "Shard, dear." she meowed softly. Her light green eyes showed that she cared for her, she then looked down at Snake. "Hello Snake." She leaned forward and licked the top of the kits head, before she turned her attention on Shard. "Shard..."

Rune looked at him as he pushed the rabbit to him so he could have the first bite. "I was thinking we could move you to a high rank. Although you can't be second in command, I was thinking you could be...well a spy." He grinned. "I need a spy to see what my fellow clanmates are doing. Someone who is loyal to me. I see potential in you...someone I could use." He sneered.
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Silent flicked his tail. He had been awake long before the other cats have yet to open their eyes. Now he started to hear sounds and mews coming from all parts of the camp. His eyes searched for the clan leader. He let out an irritated growl. ’He’s probably with his mate’ he thought. He decided on waiting for him to come out and watched from afar. (Hey random thought could Silent and Rune be like friends since they where apprentices or somthing?)
Open

Wolf just woke up. The beautiful (but yet terrifying) She-Cat scanned her green eyes around the den. Good. She want the last one to wake up. She slithered out of the den and grabbed a piece of prey waiting if anycat wanted to share a word with her.
Open

Dawn winced as she opened her eye. Her right eye scanned the medicine den. She sighed and stretched. She immediately went to work. Not even bothering to eat. She hasn’t bothered to eat in three days. She was so empty inside that it didn’t matter if she was hungry or not. What was wrong with being nice? Nothing! But yet some cat (maybe if possible Rune..ya know..to add to his evil deeds) thought it was. And bam!! Her left eye was gone. Seen as no use to be a warrior anymore the young (but extremely beautiful) she Cat was forced to become a medicine cat. Dawn was getting some herbs together for the queens just in case they needed them. But this was just a simple check up. No herbs needed..but it’s better to be prepared than to be sorry..if Rune’s mate dyes..off with Dawn’s head this time. She padded to the nursery and mewed a muffled meow due to the herbs. “May I come in?” She tried to sound as sweet as possible. @Kyra-Wolfe-666 @BTS.official.__

Last edited by Shadow; November 29th, 2017 at 05:39 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

My form
Name: Iris
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4e/ab/c8/4...tabby-cats.jpg
Personality: Stubborn, Careful, Sometimes Aggressive, Patient
Crush/mate: Open
Other: Nope!

Name: Sparrow
Looks: https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j...12084850672951
Personality: Inquisitive, Confident, Can be lazy at times
Other: Needs a mentor
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:42 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Mink watched Shard go, tilting her head she followed Shard. "Shard, dear." she meowed softly. Her light green eyes showed that she cared for her, she then looked down at Snake. "Hello Snake." She leaned forward and licked the top of the kits head, before she turned her attention on Shard. "Shard..."

Rune looked at him as he pushed the rabbit to him so he could have the first bite. "I was thinking we could move you to a high rank. Although you can't be second in command, I was thinking you could be...well a spy." He grinned. "I need a spy to see what my fellow clanmates are doing. Someone who is loyal to me. I see potential in you...someone I could use." He sneered.
Shard looked up, her eyes full of sorrow. "Yes, Mink?" she sounded defeated. It was rare for Shard to show anything other than anger and bitterness.

Loon took the first bite. He swallowed before answering. "I would be honored to be your spy. You can count on me, Rune!"
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
My form
Name: Iris
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4e/ab/c8/4...tabby-cats.jpg
Personality: Stubborn, Careful, Sometimes Aggressive, Patient
Other: Nope!

Name: Sparrow
Looks: https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j...12084850672951
Personality: Inquisitive, Confident, Can be lazy at times
Other: Needs a mentor
Accepted
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Shard looked up, her eyes full of sorrow. "Yes, Mink?" she sounded defeated. It was rare for Shard to show anything other than anger and bitterness.

Loon took the first bite. He swallowed before answering. "I would be honored to be your spy. You can count on me, Rune!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Silent flicked his tail. He had been awake long before the other cats have yet to open their eyes. Now he started to hear sounds and mews coming from all parts of the camp. His eyes searched for the clan leader. He let out an irritated growl. ’He’s probably with his mate’ he thought. He decided on waiting for him to come out and watched from afar. (Hey random thought could Silent and Rune be like friends since they where apprentices or somthing?)
Open

Wolf just woke up. The beautiful (but yet terrifying) She-Cat scanned her green eyes around the den. Good. She want the last one to wake up. She slithered out of the den and grabbed a piece of prey waiting if anycat wanted to share a word with her.
Open

Dawn winced as she opened her eye. Her right eye scanned the medicine den. She sighed and stretched. She immediately went to work. Not even bothering to eat. She hasn’t bothered to eat in three days. She was so empty inside that it didn’t matter if she was hungry or not. What was wrong with being nice? Nothing! But yet some cat (maybe if possible Rune..ya know..to add to his evil deeds) thought it was. And bam!! Her left eye was gone. Seen as no use to be a warrior anymore the young (but extremely beautiful) she Cat was forced to become a medicine cat. Dawn was getting some herbs together for the queens just in case they needed them. But this was just a simple check up. No herbs needed..but it’s better to be prepared than to be sorry..if Rune’s mate dyes..off with Dawn’s head this time. She padded to the nursery and mewed a muffled meow due to the herbs. “May I come in?” She tried to sound as sweet as possible. @Kyra-Wolfe-666 @BTS.official.__

Mink looked at her with soft eyes. "Do you need any help." she asked looking down at her kits, then back up at her. "Kits can be a pawful." she purred softly. "Also...Also is there something on your mind." she whispered.

Rune bent down and took a bite of the rabbit, swallowing he grinned. "Good, you will start tomorrow." he meowed standing up. "Now if I were you, I would talk to your mate about her behavior." he laughed, with a flick of his tail he padded over to Silent. "Silent, my dear friend." he smiled brightly

@Shadow Yes they can be best friends! ^^)

Valkryie walked into the clearing with a bird in her mouth, her two mismatched eyes scanned the clearing.

Last edited by BTS.official.__; November 29th, 2017 at 05:50 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Mink looked at her with soft eyes. "Do you need any help." she asked looking down at her kits, then back up at her. "Kits can be a pawful." she purred softly. "Also...Also is there something on your mind." she whispered.

Rune bent down and took a bite of the rabbit, swollowing he grinned. "Good, you will start tomorrow." he meowed standing up. "Now if I were you, I would talk to your mate about her behavior." he laughed, with a flick of his tail he padded over to Silent. "Silent, my dear friend." he smiled brightly

@Shadow Yes they can be best friends! Also Rune is talking to you ^^)

Valkryie walked into the clearing with a bird in her mouth, her two mismatched eyes scanned the clearing.
(Quick tip-if you don’t know how to quote multiple people there is a little button to the right of the quoting button. If you press it-it will go red. So when you press the post button the multiple people you pressed will show up :3!! )

Silent flinched ever so slightly at the sudden approach of Rune. He didn’t hear him come out. He then lowered his head down respectfully. “Rune. How is your mate? Has she kitted yet? News never gets around to me.” he purred.

Dawn’s fur prickled when he passed her. She lowered her head glad he didn’t really notice her. She then entered the den. “Hello, I’m here to see if you guys are alright-anypains?” She asked.

Last edited by Shadow; November 29th, 2017 at 05:54 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Rune bent down and took a bite of the rabbit, swallowing he grinned. "Good, you will start tomorrow." he meowed standing up. "Now if I were you, I would talk to your mate about her behavior." he laughed, with a flick of his tail he padded over to Silent. "Silent, my dear friend." he smiled brightly
Shard looked a little scared and confused. "I-I would appreciate the help, thank you. And, there's too much on my mind to keep the leader's mate interested. I shouldn't put you in that position. Rune might not like it." she smiled weakly. Before she could stop herself, she began telling Mink everything. "Loon killed my first litter of kits, two beautiful white toms. They were my world. Then one day, I found Loon in a trap. I helped him out of it and he repaid me by killing Snow and Cloud, my kits and forcing me to be his mate. When I learned I was expecting his kits, I was afraid. I knew he wouldn't kill his own kits, but I was scared that he was going to kill me when they were grown. Not only that, but he's abusive. You see this scar?" she dabbed an ugly scar on her chest with her forepaw. "Loon did this to me when I told him to leave me alone. I've been living in fear here for moons, and... it would be nice here if I wasn't scared of Loon. And it's not like I hate my kits, but when I look at them, especially Snake and Slash, they remind me of Loon and I get so frustrated I snap at them." her body shook and she hung her head. She licked Holly's head as the tiny kit came up to them. "And the way Snake looks at the other cats...it's terrifying. I feel as if he's going to grow up to be a killer. Like his father." she finally noticed that she had spilled everything. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have but that on your shoulders."
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
(Quick tip-if you don’t know how to quote multiple people there is a little button to the right of the quoting button. If you press it-it will go red. So when you press the post button the multiple people you pressed will show up :3!! )

Silent flinched ever so slightly at the sudden approach of Rune. He didn’t hear him come out. He then lowered his head down respectfully. “Rune. How is your mate? Has she kitted yet? News never gets around to me.” he purred.

Dawn’s fur prickled when he passed her. She lowered her head glad he didn’t really notice her. She then entered the den. “Hello, I’m here to see if you guys are alright-anypains?” She asked.
Quote:
Shard looked a little scared and confused. "I-I would appreciate the help, thank you. And, there's too much on my mind to keep the leader's mate interested. I shouldn't put you in that position. Rune might not like it." she smiled weakly. Before she could stop herself, she began telling Mink everything. "Loon killed my first litter of kits, two beautiful white toms. They were my world. Then one day, I found Loon in a trap. I helped him out of it and he repaid me by killing Snow and Cloud, my kits and forcing me to be his mate. When I learned I was expecting his kits, I was afraid. I knew he wouldn't kill his own kits, but I was scared that he was going to kill me when they were grown. Not only that, but he's abusive. You see this scar?" she dabbed an ugly scar on her chest with her forepaw. "Loon did this to me when I told him to leave me alone. I've been living in fear here for moons, and... it would be nice here if I wasn't scared of Loon. And it's not like I hate my kits, but when I look at them, especially Snake and Slash, they remind me of Loon and I get so frustrated I snap at them." her body shook and she hung her head. She licked Holly's head as the tiny kit came up to them. "And the way Snake looks at the other cats...it's terrifying. I feel as if he's going to grow up to be a killer. Like his father." she finally noticed that she had spilled everything. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have but that on your shoulders."

Mink looked at her sadly, her eyes held tears. "Oh I am so sorry." she meowed softly. "I don't mind the extrea paws. Might help me learn how to take care of kits, since I am...expecting Rune's kits anyway." she sighed then shook her head. "Now that you told me your story. I'll tell you mine. I came from a royal family line." she laughed then shook her head. "Odd yes? Rune fell in love with me. He killed my whole family, took over the clan and named it Boneclan. He then forced me to become his mate." she meowed. "Your mate shouldn't hurt you like that. Rune doesn't use his anger on me. I shall have a word with your mate." she meowed with a growl. Before she could be stopped by anyone, she snapped her gaze over to where Loon was. "Loon!" she called sternly.

(Thank you so much, Shadow!)

Rune grinned. "She is expecting, finally." He laughed with a purr. "I am hoping for a tom and a she-cat." He laughed. "What about you my friend?" He asked tilting his head. "Found the lucky lady yet?" Rune's ears perked up at his mate calling Loon over. He really didn't care what his mate did, she could take over his leadership if she wanted too. He loved her so much, he would give her anything she asked for.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Mink looked at her sadly, her eyes held tears. "Oh I am so sorry." she meowed softly. "I don't mind the extrea paws. Might help me learn how to take care of kits, since I am...expecting Rune's kits anyway." she sighed then shook her head. "Now that you told me your story. I'll tell you mine. I came from a royal family line." she laughed then shook her head. "Odd yes? Rune fell in love with me. He killed my whole family, took over the clan and named it Boneclan. He then forced me to become his mate." she meowed. "Your mate shouldn't hurt you like that. Rune doesn't use his anger on me. I shall have a word with your mate." she meowed with a growl. Before she could be stopped by anyone, she snapped her gaze over to where Loon was. "Loon!" she called sternly.
"Oh, you really do-" before she could finish, Mink called to Loon. She swallowed hard.

Loon heard his name called. It was Mink, Rune's mate. He trotted over to her. Shard was there too. He glared at her. He turned his attention to Mink.

"Yes Mink?" he nodded his head respectfully.