Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by taillow
Today 01:13 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 12:50 AM
This is my kingdom come [P]
Last post by taillow
Today 12:46 AM
A Spotted Heart [VA]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:43 AM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by taillow
Today 12:35 AM

Old December 9th, 2017, 11:10 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: JungleClan (redo)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post
Goldenfury looked at Snowpelt and nodded, then she turned and looked at Lightningpounce who bounded over to her. Goldenfury nodded. "Thank you." she meowed with a smile.

Ivygaze sat down and looked at Lightningpounce who padded over to her. "Yes? and what would this be about?"
"I think you know." Lightningpounce's tone was even but his gaze was smoldering as he stared at her. "You need to stop treating Goldenfury as an outsider and start treating her as a friend. Like you used to." He sighed. "I've seen you two together. Just because she's cursed, how does that change anything? She's still Goldenfury." Then he added, "And you need to learn how to control your powers, too. All of us do. Not just you.
Take me for example. My powers activate when I'm sad, angry, or upset. It looks like yours are the same way, as are Goldenfury's. So we're all going to have to help each other out. And that means no fighting."

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old December 9th, 2017, 11:14 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"I think you know." Lightningpounce's tone was even but his gaze was smoldering as he stared at her. "You need to stop treating Goldenfury as an outsider and start treating her as a friend. Like you used to." He sighed. "I've seen you two together. Just because she's cursed, how does that change anything? She's still Goldenfury." Then he added, "And you need to learn how to control your powers, too. All of us do. Not just you.
Take me for example. My powers activate when I'm sad, angry, or upset. It looks like yours are the same way, as are Goldenfury's. So we're all going to have to help each other out. And that means no fighting."

Ivygaze shook her head. "I will not! You think...You think I can just forgive someone who killed my parents? My whole family!" she hissed. "I will not and my Starclan judge me now!" she growled as vines started to crawl up her legs.

Last edited by BTS.official.__; December 9th, 2017 at 11:14 AM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:16 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Ivygaze shook her head. "I will not! You think...You think I can just forgive someone who killed my parents? My whole family!" she hissed. "I will not and my Starclan judge me now!" she growled as vines started to crawl up her legs.
"Well, I THINK you know it wasn't really her," he replied. He glanced down at the vines. "And I also THINK you're proving my point about the whole powers thing."

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old December 9th, 2017, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

"Well, I THINK you know it wasn't really her," he replied. He glanced down at the vines. "And I also THINK you're proving my point about the whole powers thing."

Ivygaze hissed at him, she shook her head. Her eyes looked into her deputy's. "I think the reason you are protecting Goldenfury is that you like her!" she growled. "Not like but are falling for her, Lightningpounce. A real deputy would banish her!"
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:22 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Goldenfury nodded sat down and wrapped a tail around her paws. "I am Goldenfury. You probably don't remember me." she meowed with a tilt of her head. "I joined two moons ago." she meowed then winced as she felt anger boil up in her for no reason. Shaking her head she let out a smile. "Lightningpounce is busy talking with Ivygaze." she shook her head. "If you remember her?" When Goldenfury first joined Ivygaze was ruthless to her but changed after awhile. They became friends until she found out Goldenfury killed them...well she really didn't kill them..She was cursed and changed into her sister for no reason at all or when she was anger. "I don't know where Lynxstar is right now, but if you want. You can keep me company?" she let out a purr.
Panther nodded."I was in the old clan as a apprintice before it split up.I was only 7 moons so I don't rember anyone very well besides
A few like the leader and medicine cat,and maby a few warriors." He said,sitting down.Halo came up beside him,sitting down."I wasn't in the old clan,but I met panther in the twolegplace one day when a fox attacked and we became close." She said,looking around.
Fury was the first to become bold,stepping out from behind Halo."Panther said that jungle clan use to train to fight!Is that true?Could I learn how?" The kit asked anxiously.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Panther nodded."I was in the old clan as a apprintice before it split up.I was only 7 moons so I don't rember anyone very well besides
A few like the leader and medicine cat,and maby a few warriors." He said,sitting down.Halo came up beside him,sitting down."I wasn't in the old clan,but I met panther in the twolegplace one day when a fox attacked and we became close." She said,looking around.
Fury was the first to become bold,stepping out from behind Halo."Panther said that jungle clan use to train to fight!Is that true?Could I learn how?" The kit asked anxiously.

Goldenfury purred at them. "Well I Welcome you to Jungleclan. They have been so good to me." she then turned her eyes on Fury, with a purr. "When your old enough young one." she crouched down so she was eye level with him.
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Goldenfury purred at them. "Well I Welcome you to Jungleclan. They have been so good to me." she then turned her eyes on Fury, with a purr. "When your old enough young one." she crouched down so she was eye level with him.
"Really!How old!I'm already four moons!" Fury boasted.Cougar came out from behind Halo to look and see what was going on instead of just listening."That's not fair.I'm just as old as you." Cougar muttered quietly.

Old December 9th, 2017, 11:40 AM

Quote:
"Really!How old!I'm already four moons!" Fury boasted.Cougar came out from behind Halo to look and see what was going on instead of just listening."That's not fair.I'm just as old as you." Cougar muttered quietly.

"Lynxstar will decided when you are ready." she looked at them with soft yellow eyes. Then she looked up at Halo. "Are they all yours?" she asked turning her gaze away from Halo and back on the kits.
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:48 AM

Quote:
"Lynxstar will decided when you are ready." she looked at them with soft yellow eyes. Then she looked up at Halo. "Are they all yours?" she asked turning her gaze away from Halo and back on the kits.
She nodded."Yes.They are four moons,but they already know a little about hunting." She explained warmly.She looked at fury,who was dragging Cougar out from behind her."They fight alot,but they really care for each other." She said.

Old December 9th, 2017, 11:50 AM

Quote:
She nodded."Yes.They are four moons,but they already know a little about hunting." She explained warmly.She looked at fury,who was dragging Cougar out from behind her."They fight alot,but they really care for each other." She said.

Goldenfury tilted her head. "Do they have powers?" she asked with a warm smile. Then looked at the older cats. "Do you have powers?" she asked. "I am not trying to be rude or anything but it interests me when we get new cats."