Last post by taillow
Today 01:48 AM

Old September 23rd, 2018, 05:27 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: The Cardboard Palace [Anyone is welcome to join]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
Cynthia slunk through the short strands of grass. Her pelt reeked of trash and litter, and she wrinkled her nose as she sniffed her own scent.

After a few moments of slinking, her paws grew tired. The apprentice-aged stray was weak, and had not eaten anything but crowfood and garbage that she had found on her way. Now, an alley lay in front of her. There were alleys scattered all through the twoleg-town she was stuck in, but in this alley, what she saw shocked her a little bit. In some spots in the alley, there were boxes, stacked until 12 feet high. I hope none of those fall and bonk me on the head, or I'll be in serious trouble, she thought. Slowly, putting dark gray paw in front of the other, she walked her tired paws over there. "What is this place?" Cynthia thought it looked like a palace made of cardboard boxes. After a few moments of walking, she was only a few pawsteps away from one of the stacks, so she decided not to go any further. She sat down and wrapped her tail around her paws to rest for a little bit, exhausted and weak.
@Blazepaw

A cream she cat padded from one of the tunnels. She seemed tired but welcoming. "Hello. My brother and mother run this palace. Would you like to stay here with us? There is enough shelter and food for anyone. My name is Vanilla."
She curled her tail around her paws.

Brandy blinked slowly. "I...Im not sure what a cutter is. I won't hurt you. I'm going to help you, fix your wound." She meowed.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 05:29 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream View Post
Wolf and waffle looked for a place to stay as wolf's 2nd litter was coming soon. She spotted a big pile of boxes and thought, 'This is heaven on earth.' She shook the thought out of her head and signaled for her mate to follow her

Waffle looked towards the place his mate was pointing to. "Looks comfy." he said and walked towards the mountains of boxes.

(Their old home was destroyed by construction and they need somewhere new to live.)
A matte cream tom sat on top of one of the box piles. "Hello. How are you two?"
Old September 23rd, 2018, 05:36 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@Blazepaw

A cream she cat padded from one of the tunnels. She seemed tired but welcoming. "Hello. My brother and mother run this palace. Would you like to stay here with us? There is enough shelter and food for anyone. My name is Vanilla."

Brandy blinked slowly. "I...Im not sure what a cutter is. I won't hurt you. I'm going to help you, fix your wound." She meowed.
Cynthia flinched as she heard a voice. She turned around to face the cream she-cat, and listened intensely to what she had to say.

Once the she-cat was done talking, Cynthia was intrigued. To be honest, she wanted to trust the she-cat. She honestly did. Shelter and food sounded amazing to her, a cat who had eaten crowfood and garbage for the past week and wandered around a smelly two-leg town for the past month. However, she wasn't fully allowing herself to trust this stray. She could be tricking her, or going to lure her into a trap. "How do I know I can trust you? How do I know you're telling the truth?" Cynthia asked suspiciously. Although she was only 9 moons old, by living as a stray alone for her entire life she wasn't as gullible as she would have been, had she been raised properly; this was why she was so suspicious of this cream, friendly she-cat.

However, suspicious as she was, she couldn't help herself from drooling a bit from the thought of good, tasty food that wasn't on the floor for a month rotting before she ate it. She awaited the cream she-cat's reply, and tried to keep an open-mind so that she might have a chance of getting free-food. This was especially hard for her, since she was a very close-minded cat. This is free-food and free shelter. This is free-food and free shelter. Keep an open mind. Keep an open mind. She repeated back and forth in her head, trying to hypnotize herself into making sure she wasn't as stubborn and close-minded as she usually was. Her mint-green eyes blinked a few times as she studied the cream-she cat.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 23rd, 2018, 06:53 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
A matte cream tom sat on top of one of the box piles. "Hello. How are you two?"
Wolf jumped at looked at the tom, "We need somewhere to stay for now. Is that okay?" she asked worry apparent in her eyes.

Waffle looked at the cat and then looked towards Wolf.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 09:01 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Cynthia flinched as she heard a voice. She turned around to face the cream she-cat, and listened intensely to what she had to say.

Once the she-cat was done talking, Cynthia was intrigued. To be honest, she wanted to trust the she-cat. She honestly did. Shelter and food sounded amazing to her, a cat who had eaten crowfood and garbage for the past week and wandered around a smelly two-leg town for the past month. However, she wasn't fully allowing herself to trust this stray. She could be tricking her, or going to lure her into a trap. "How do I know I can trust you? How do I know you're telling the truth?" Cynthia asked suspiciously. Although she was only 9 moons old, by living as a stray alone for her entire life she wasn't as gullible as she would have been, had she been raised properly; this was why she was so suspicious of this cream, friendly she-cat.

However, suspicious as she was, she couldn't help herself from drooling a bit from the thought of good, tasty food that wasn't on the floor for a month rotting before she ate it. She awaited the cream she-cat's reply, and tried to keep an open-mind so that she might have a chance of getting free-food. This was especially hard for her, since she was a very close-minded cat. This is free-food and free shelter. This is free-food and free shelter. Keep an open mind. Keep an open mind. She repeated back and forth in her head, trying to hypnotize herself into making sure she wasn't as stubborn and close-minded as she usually was. Her mint-green eyes blinked a few times as she studied the cream-she cat.
@Dream

Vanilla tilted her head at Cynthia. "You don't believe me? Well." She shrugged. "You don't need to, but I'm healthy. My siblings are healthy, and most likely helping other cats at the moment. Actually I passed Brandy helping a young tom in the middle box." She blinked tiredly. "So would you like to come in?"

"That's totally fine." Cracker said, flicking his tail. "There is more than enough food and shelter to go around." He looked off into the distance. "You will have to speak to my mother or brother first."
Old September 23rd, 2018, 09:05 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
@Dream

Vanilla tilted her head at Cynthia. "You don't believe me? Well." She shrugged. "You don't need to, but I'm healthy. My siblings are healthy, and most likely helping other cats at the moment. Actually I passed Brandy helping a young tom in the middle box." She blinked tiredly. "So would you like to come in?"

"That's totally fine." Cracker said, flicking his tail. "There is more than enough food and shelter to go around." He looked off into the distance. "You will have to speak to my mother or brother first."
She has a pretty good point. Cynthia thought, looking Vanilla up and down. "Okay, sure, I'll stay with you." She said, giving in to the great-sounding offer. "But why do you offer food and shelter to random strays you don't know??" She asked, intrigued. It was rather strange, in her opinion, since most of the strays she'd met had been aggressive and one had even attacked her. She had a scratch on her left back paw to prove it. A stray had attacked her, and now one was offering to basically save her from death by giving her a shelter and food. Maybe she was just judging a book by it's cover.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 23rd, 2018, 09:10 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
She has a pretty good point. Cynthia thought, looking Vanilla up and down. "Okay, sure, I'll stay with you." She said, giving in to the great-sounding offer. "But why do you offer food and shelter to random strays you don't know??" She asked, intrigued. It was rather strange, in her opinion, since most of the strays she'd met had been aggressive and one had even attacked her. She had a scratch on her left back paw to prove it. A stray had attacked her, and now one was offering to basically save her from death by giving her a shelter and food. Maybe she was just judging a book by it's cover.
"I'm not giving it out, my mother and youngest brother are. I want to leave and go into the forest. I need to get on my feet. But they are caring cats, they want to help strays who don't have anywhere to go. Somecat who wants to get on their feet. Cats who want a place to stay forever or if they just want to stay for a period of time. The alleys are a harsh place, there needs to be a caring cat somewhere." She got up and stretched. "Shall we go in?" She tilted her head towards the tunnel in,
Old September 23rd, 2018, 09:14 PM
wanna play a game?

Quote:
"I'm not giving it out, my mother and youngest brother are. I want to leave and go into the forest. I need to get on my feet. But they are caring cats, they want to help strays who don't have anywhere to go. Somecat who wants to get on their feet. Cats who want a place to stay forever or if they just want to stay for a period of time. The alleys are a harsh place, there needs to be a caring cat somewhere." She got up and stretched. "Shall we go in?" She tilted her head towards the tunnel in,
Cynthia nodded her head towards Vanilla. "We shall." She said, this time looking a bit happier. In fact, from a distance, one might say she looked like she was "smiling". Cynthia didn't know what that was, but it sounded weird. She talked as she slowly headed wards the tunnel. "So why don't you? Go to the forest, I mean. It seems like your mother and youngest brother are doing pretty well here if they're able to give out shelter and food, so why do you need to stay behind?" She asked.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old September 23rd, 2018, 09:42 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
@Blazepaw

Blaze looked at brandy. “B- but I cannot walk, how will I heal if I can’t go eat and drink?”

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old September 24th, 2018, 04:39 AM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
@Dream

Wolf paused and said "Alright, Where are they?"

Waffle smelled ther sweet scent of fresh food almost making him drool. He was hungry.