Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old December 27th, 2017, 07:20 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: The War Zone Dogs[sign-ups]

[ Last Updated ] 1.5.2018

Name;; Oskar
Age;; 7 {human years} | 49 {dog years}
Gender;; Male [he/him]
Rank;; Sigma
Breed;; Great Dane
Appearance;; [here]
*Oskar has only three legs. His front left one is missing.
Personality;;
Compassionate | Hardworking | Loyal
Folksy | Placid | Quiet
Abrasive | Odd | Passive

Interest / Mate;; None / None
Pups;; None
Friendly With;; None
Neutral With;; None
Unfriendly With;; None

History;; Oskar lived a rather average life - for a Great Dane, that is. He was quickly adopted by a man as a gift for his four children, who were struggling with the divorce of their parents, before he was even weaned off his mother's milk. As soon as he was able to survive without the care of his mother he was shipped off across country to live with the family that was willing to take him in. Oskar got along great with the four kids but he bonded particularly well with the older male - Oskar came to call him Master - who he lived with at all times, even when the kids were sent off to their mother's. He was raised to be an obedient and affectionate dog who worked his tail off to earn everything he wanted.
Just six months before the war started Oskar fell ill. He could barely move due to sharp joint pains, he rarely ate or drank water, and he couldn't bring himself to play with the kids he loved oh-so dearly. He was so terribly sick and so unlike himself that Master brought him to the vet where he was diagnosed with bone cancer. The vets rushed him off to surgery where they amputated his leg where the tumor grew. Oskar spent a few days in recovery at the vet's office until he was given the okay to return home. He spent months adjusting to life with three legs with the support of Master who, alongside his ex-wife and four children, treated him like royalty.
By the time the war started Oskar had adjusted well to the loss of his leg and there had even been a few weeks where he was capable of rough-playing with all four of the children. In fact, he was playing with the four kids in the backyard when the planes flew overhead. Master called them all inside, piled them into his truck - though Oskar had to remain in the back because all five seats were full - and off they went to pick up the kids' mother. Oskar was growing anxious and began to pace in the bed of the truck when another plane flew above them, startling Master into driving the truck off-road. He was flung out of the truck before Master could gain control and right his driving. His family drove away, oblivious to the fact that Oskar was desperately limping after their speeding truck. Unable to catch up and left with achy bones, Oskar spent the next few days scavenging for his survival in surrounding towns.
He finally stumbled upon Bullet and his pack, and was quickly accepted in where he took on the slow-paced role of sigma.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 5th, 2018 at 08:51 PM.
Old January 1st, 2018, 10:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@AbsurdJinx
Accepted!

@Mystical
Accepted!

@NightWarrior4Life
That works!
Old January 2nd, 2018, 12:26 AM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: The War Zone Dogs[sign-ups]

~•|Form-
~•`Name: Blade

~•|Age: 4 years

~•|Gender: Female

~•|Rank Desired: she secretly wants to be Beta but she will have to stick with warrior

~•|Love Interest: she has a crush on Cronos

~•|Mate: open

~•|Pups: none yet

~•|Appearance: She is a brown and tan German Shepherd with a scar down her left foreleg. Hazel eyes she is well built with long strong lean legs she has square muscular shoulders. She has a tan worn out collar

~•|Personality: Blade was bred to protect sheep from wolves. She fought with a couple ending up with scars she won't forget and they ended up with scars they won't forget. She can't take nonsense she cares deeply about the pack and with risk her life for it. She has a crush on Cronos not because he is a high rank but because he is the kind of she wants to be. She can be very patient and understanding with stressed ppl. She act fast in bad situations- counting her enemies and running and maybe even attacking them.

~•|Other/Plot Ideas?: none yet @Suspiciousmindz
Old January 3rd, 2018, 12:21 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

"They killed my family.. I have nothing left.. I'm all alone in this dark and cruel world..."

Name: Kaloni
Rank Desired: Warrior
Love Interest:
Mate: Dunkin (dead)
Pups: Sprocket, Daytona (both pups are dead)
Appearance: Hard headed and thick furred female Australian Shepherd with a brown left eye and a blue left eye. Mostly white fur in some areas and black and gray fur patches in other areas, has white paws. Wears a dark blue and white head harness and a normal blue harness and has two silver earrings on her left ear and a diamond stud earring on her right ear.
Personality: Before the war, Kaloni used to be a very responsible mother to her pups and very loyal and protective over her family. Now, she's only protective over herself and her pack. And she is very cautious and confident enough to not be scared. All she's wants to do is figure out who killed her family.
Other/Plot Ideas?: Kaloni used to be a stray before humans found her and her family. They killed her family and made her a test subject at a facility but then she escaped. And yes, she was genetically enhanced, as well.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old January 5th, 2018, 05:01 PM
Just A Fossil

@Phoenix Flames
Kaloni accepted

@Kolabear360
Blade accepted

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 5th, 2018 at 05:01 PM.
Old January 5th, 2018, 09:30 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

@Suspiciousmindz;

Making some puppers because the pack lacks pups.

Name: Everest
Rank Desired: Pup
Love Interest: Dakota (for when they're older)
Appearance: Black Mouth Cur https://i.pinimg.com/originals/eb/5c...03214d765e.jpg
Personality: TBRP atm
Other/Plot Ideas?: Was found outside of the place the pack called home. One of the pack members found her and took her in. (That would be Kaloni I guess. Kaloni could be Everest's adoptive mother)

Name: Dakota
Rank Desired: Pup
Love Interest: Everest (for when they're older)
Mate:
Pups:
Appearance: Mudi https://www.dogalize.com/wp-content/...04/2en3w5x.jpg
Personality: TBRP atm
Other/Plot Ideas?: Nope

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; January 5th, 2018 at 09:30 PM.
Old January 7th, 2018, 12:25 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

@Suspiciousmindz

"There's one thing that I'll always know. I used to be a hero, and I'll be a hero again before I die."
Name:
Duke
Rank Desired:
Warrior
Love Interest:
Open
Mate:
Open
Pups:
None
Appearance:
Duke
Duke is a large dog. While he looks like a Saint Bernard, his grandfather was a Great Dane. It's something he is quite proud of. Formerly a rescue dog, his body is toned with muscles from carrying people and other heavy things. His droopy eyes are always a kind chocolatey brown.

Personality:
Duke is young and sometimes reckless. That can be expected from most young adults. Though he is trained for life and death situations, having spending most of his life in the snowy mountains before his former owner moved to the city. Duke is on one mission and one mission only. Find his family. He knows they're somewhere in the city, but he has failed to find any leads. While he is somewhat lonely, he remains optimistic. He always allows others to eat before him, sometimes even the Omegas. While that makes him seem week to others, it's just his nature. He makes sacrifices to make sure others stay safe and cared for. He's like everyone's big brother.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
So while I like Duke, I think I'm going to kill him off later on. Maybe there could be a situation where the Alpha or someone is in danger, and Duke sacrifices himself? Also, maybe they could find one of his siblings. I think it'd be interesting

"Let me tell you something, Alpha. I'll follow your pack. I'll do my best to keep them alive, but I refuse to be treated like a pet. I know where you stand, so you better learn where I stand."
Name:
Sable(Meaning Black-haired)
Rank Desired:
Warrior
Love Interest:

Open
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Appearance:
Sable
Sable is a black German Shepard with calm brown eyes and a white patch on her chest. She is sleek and built, with pearly white teeth. Her ears and nose are very strong, so she can detect most things. Her long nimble, but strong legs allow her to run past average speed

Personality:
Sable has never really been a follower, but that won't stop her from joining the pack. She has a mouth and is very sassy. She won't back down, not for anyone. She'll even back talk those who rank above her. She has always been her own leader, and that isn't going to change. Sable can be kind however if you push the right buttons. She can go from fierce warrior to a caring mother figure in seconds. However that makes her even more threatening. You mess with her pack, you get her teeth and claws.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
I wouldn't like Jet to start out in the pack. It's not in her personality to join a group without a second thought. I was thinking maybe others could find her, and somehow persuade her into joining. Also, I'd really like for her to get into a fight with somebody, maybe a higher rank. Her sharp tongue could set something off.

"You're a good dog, Bullet. I'll give you that. Taking in these old bones? You're a good soul deep down."
Name:
Barley
Rank Desired:
Sigma
Love Interest:

Open
Mate:
May(Deceased)
Pups:
Redstep
Appearance:
Barley
Barley isn't as youthful as he used to be. His body loses energy more often now. He grows weaker everyday. He still somehow manages to keep his fur clean and shiny.

Personality:
Barley is very kind dog. He used to be a service animal before it all happened. He lost his mate May in a recent bombing, leaving him with their young pup, Redstep. While he still grieves for his mate, he refuses to let others see him that way. He is loyal to his pack and son. They come before everyone else. And while his age is beginning to show, he continues to fight.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
Barley is an old dog, and actually a little sick. So at some point he'll be too weak to go on. Maybe during one of the bombs, Barley will have the others leave him behind.

"Maybe someday things will be all better again!"
Name:
Redstep
Rank Desired:
He dreams of being a Delta someday, but also wants to be a Scout. Right now however he is just a Pup.
Love Interest:

None
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Appearance:
Redstep
Gizmo is a blue healer mostly
. His father is a mix bread and his mother was a pure bread. His front paws are red, unlike the rest of his body, giving him the name Redstep.
Personality:
Redstep is a very bouncy pup. He doesn't really remember life before the War Zone. He isn't very aware of the world around him, and is a little naive. He hasn't really gotten it into his head that his mother is never coming back. He thinks that she's just on a special mission. Redstep is very cheery and friendly.
Other/Plot Ideas?:
None

Name:
Nuit
Rank Desired:
Hunter
Love Interest:

Open
Mate:
None
Pups:
None
Appearance:
Nuit
Nuit is a pure black lab. Her strong legs make her a good swimmer and jumper.

Personality:
Nuit is kind of a loner. She keeps to herself. It's rare for her to talk to anyone. Ever since her master passed away, she's been to afraid to get close to anyone. She dislikes most humans, and is very hostile towards them. It's not that she's rude. It's just the way she is
Other/Plot Ideas?:
None at the moment.

Last edited by Stario&Co.; January 7th, 2018 at 01:21 PM.
Old January 9th, 2018, 02:25 PM
Just A Fossil

@Phoenix Flames
All Accepted!

@Christmas Star
All Accepted!

Will find a pup-sitter for the pups soon!

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 9th, 2018 at 02:25 PM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Just A Fossil

Ranks Have Been Updated!

Two New Delta Spots Are Open!

In Need Of Pup-Sitters!
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:31 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

“Don’t talk to me.”

Name: Noctiuagus [latin for Night Walker]

Rank Desired: Delta

Love Interest: Open [bisexual, biromantic]

Mate: N/A

Pups: N/A

Appearance: Husky/Wolf Mix

Personality: Distant | Secluded | Quiet | Passive-Aggressive | Easily Aggrivated | Fierce | Prideful

Other/Plot Ideas?: @Suspiciousmindz

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]