Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:40 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:38 AM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:32 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by occultation
Today 01:30 AM

Old December 6th, 2020, 01:22 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Ask my OCS!

All of you what are you all afraid of? Like your BIGGEST fear.
( @Rani )

Old December 6th, 2020, 01:58 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

All of you what are you all afraid of? Like your BIGGEST fear.

Shrikepaw thinks for a time before very reluctantly replying “Being weak and helpless. Especially when it comes to protecting those few I actually care for. I don’t like the idea of being powerless at all.” He actually spits out a hiss at this point, Shrikepaw doesn’t like this question.

Willowpaw responds immediately “oh that’s easy! Being a bad cat and being cold/alone! My parents died (kinda it’s complex) when I was little and I remember being alone and cold in the nursery for a long time. I’m ok now but it wasn’t something I ever want to go back to.” She doesn’t appear that scared though being a molly not all that effected by fear.

Snakepaw tenses and looks downcast “Mom dying. My siblings dying, though really only twigpaw and baypaw are left so that’s already partially come true. Being helpless to help my clan when they need it, that ones a daily reality to be honest. Dying. I’m scared of a lotta things but I can’t let it stop me.” He looks determined and angry “too much is at stake to be scared like a kit.”

Crowpaw chuckles and responds easily “Suffocating. My asthma wasn’t always a thing, I got it as a kit, and it was horrible. I still remember nearly dying, coughing so hard it hurt and choking on air. Not something I ever wanna repeat and still a daily occurrence if I push myself to hard. I’m still terrified but eh,” he shrugs with a dry chuckle “you get used to it.”

Adderfangs response is instant and bold. “I fear the degradation of self and the fall of my clan. My fears are rooted in the worry that I may lose my way and so myself and that despite all my efforts I will be unable to truely help Shadowclan when it’s needed. Fears easily allayed by action and the fact that I’ve already overcome them.” Here her blank visage cracks to let through a dangerous but strangely reassuring smile. “A mark of a great warrior is their ability to overcome and I take pride in the fact that I can.”

Gravehound looks vulnerable and fragile when asked this question and it takes him a decent amount of time to gather his courage and respond. ‘I’ double tap to the chest ‘fear’ a shiver and a cower (one that makes him seem so much younger then he is) ‘silence’ and this sign is tellingly absent, he does nothing but open his mouth for the emptiness of the action to ring like a gong. ‘I’ double tap ‘fear’ another shudder ‘being alone.’ His head whips around expression so alike a lost kit for a moment it’s heartbreaking. ‘Fears’ the shiver comes easily ‘I’m’ double tap ‘used to.’ He waves a paw in a reassuring motion because despite the terror lurking in the back of his eyes, the quivering whiskers and the almost empty feeling he’s smiling ruefully. Telling the asked he’s ok, really. He’s practiced in facing these demons.

@Wolfgirl8

Last edited by Rani; December 6th, 2020 at 05:17 PM.
Old December 6th, 2020, 05:17 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

bump
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:04 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

bump
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:18 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @Rani ]

Shrikepaw, do you remember Thornscratch? Aka, Failpaw.
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:28 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Shrikepaw, do you remember Thornscratch? Aka, Failpaw.

Shrikepaw, quite purposely, takes a moment to think before bursting out in hysterical laughter, he obviously find this hilarious. Eventually he calms still lightly chuckling and responds, wiping a tear from his eye "Oh that mess, of course I do, stars a bigger failure there never was and oh Dawnstar hit the nail on the head with their name! Let me tell you: that cat was a mess from apprentice-hood, constantly lamenting over their ~poor dead mentor~ like an idiot and refused to stand up for themselves to a KIT! It was pathetic, I mean really Ive had almost four mentors now and lost two and you dont see me acting like a wailing sap over it. And the sad thing is they had potential too! When pushed they actually had a spine! Pity it wasnt enough. And now their a failure as a warrior as much as they were an apprentice, I may not care about Chickadeepaw in the slightest but Failpaw deserved what she got. Besides all that it's funny to boot, I'd go over and taunt the idiot but Im not risking Dawnstars wrath." He snickers and spits cruelly "An all round a waste of a cat in conclusion, but I remember them."

(Rani: ;-; I feel like a jerk now, Im so sorry for being mean!!!! ;-; ;-; )
@Lynxpaw

Last edited by Rani; December 8th, 2020 at 11:29 PM.
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:46 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Adderfang
who is your secret crush?

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:52 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

who is your secret crush?

Adderfang legitimately howls with rage and stomps around for a bit before she barks out a response, levelling an angry paw at the asker "WHY IS EVERYONE SO PREOCCUPIED WITH MY LOVE LIFE!!! IM NOT EVEN PREOCCUPIED WITH MY LOVE LIFE! But fine. Fine! Because you all want to know! My emotions towards Dawnstar are complex but she's hot and Tallfern makes me laugh and has very pretty fur if she can keep it clear of burs. But I find most she cats attractive so thats NOT saying much. Now SHOVE OFF!" Adderfang flips a rock and storms off but her ears are pink while she does so.

@Arie
Old December 8th, 2020, 11:56 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

[ @Rani , im solely here to bother Adder]

What would your perfect date be like?

What do you look like in a romantic partner?

Who is it that you keep meeting at the RC border is it this secret crush?

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old December 9th, 2020, 12:37 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Asker I hope youre not attached to your pelt because Adderfang is going to rip off your tail and use it to line her nest. Rani, thankfully, steps in and grabs her halfway though a lunge and shoves her in a cat carrier crate. Its a long and harrowing process but eventually Rani negotiates a satisfactory deal, Adder answers the question in exchange for being released (with a 10 min wait for the asker to run for their life)

What would your perfect date be like?
"Your head on a stick after I flay you alive and set you on fire." She growls
'Adderfang answer honestly'
"Fine. I know some quiet places out in the territory no one else knows about. We first spend some time catching some rats in a hard but fulfilling hunt which we take to the spot. We eat, talk, and maybe spar until late. Thats it the end."

What do you look like in a romantic partner?

A sigh before she responds "Courage, dedication and a strong personality. I have a few traits Im not willing to compromise on besides that but I also have others that are more just a preference. Loyalty to shadowclan above all and a drive to help make the clan as strong as safe as it can be. I want a partner I can share my duties with and who wont scold me for going above and beyond. I want to be with a cat that actually likes me, Ive been with someone who desired me but didnt like me before and I do not wish to repeat it. In terms of other more just preferable attributes well I want to raise kits one day maybe, though Im fine taking the helm on that or just training a ridiculous amount of apprentices by the time I retire so someone who cares for the young of the clan would be nice."

Who is it that you keep meeting at the RC border is it this secret crush?

"OH FOR!!! ITS NOT A SECRET CRUSH OR ANYTHING!!!" She takes a moment to shriek in incoherent rage in her little crate before eventually composing herself "I participated in countless raids and skirmishes on the riverclan border as an apprentice and we lost so many great cats to them. Right now we are not at war with them sure. But you do not turn your back on a viper just because it's not actively striking at you, thats a good way to get bit. We have constant eyes on windclan right now, we don't need more cats there. What we need are cats to watch out back against the threat we no longer expect. Riverclan is no more toothless and have no less reason to hate us than they did before. It's insulting to say it's any love that drives me there."

"Now its time for me to be let out and you, you little annoying pest, to run."
@Arie

Last edited by Rani; December 9th, 2020 at 12:45 AM.