Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
View Poll Results: hehe
Aspenstrike 7 41.18%
Flowerpaw 3 17.65%
Chubpaw 5 29.41%
Fireflypaw 4 23.53%
Lotuspaw 6 35.29%
Dovefluff 12 70.59%
Redkit 2 11.76%
Birdpaw 10 58.82%
Briarpaw 11 64.71%
Sparkkit 2 11.76%
Plumscorch 5 29.41%
Snowhawk 4 23.53%
Brackenfire 7 41.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 22nd, 2023, 08:25 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default character poll + q&a?

hopping on board this cute little trend, snagged from @/Sakura, @/ares and @/Rose

but basically I wanted to know which of my characters are your favorites! I have quite a few, so only the ones that have been active for a while are going onto this, but I just wanted to see who was the favorite, and also if you guys have any questions for/about my characters, I thought that this would be a fun little thread since I'm bored and let's be honest, I could talk about these brainchildren of mine forever haha

so yeah, ask questions/make notes/vote on my characters, if you'd be so kind :0
Old August 22nd, 2023, 08:57 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: character poll + q&a?

@jupiter

I don't think I've actually roleplayed with any of your characters, which I suppose makes me exempt from voting! So instead, I shall kick this off with these:

one : Which one of your characters tends to get the responses with the most content - i.e. who do you write longer content on average for most often? Why is that so? Is it the plots they're in, or their personality, or something else?

two : Who do you enjoy writing the most, and why?

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old August 23rd, 2023, 02:52 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willooow View Post

@jupiter

I don't think I've actually roleplayed with any of your characters, which I suppose makes me exempt from voting! So instead, I shall kick this off with these:

one : Which one of your characters tends to get the responses with the most content - i.e. who do you write longer content on average for most often? Why is that so? Is it the plots they're in, or their personality, or something else?

two : Who do you enjoy writing the most, and why?
ahh is that spottedfire's human?? i love that child with my entire heart and soul, and tysm for the amazing questions

1. Hmmmmm at this current moment right now, I would have to say that I write the longest posts with Briarpaw since she might be my current main (or at least one of them), but over the past two years, Birdpaw wins the overall with some freakishly long posts, since she's one of my oldest two years old irl and still not a warrior smh what a loser characters, but yeah, probably Briarpaw has the longest as of the past few months! I'm honestly not sure why I get so inspired to write the posts I do for them, but I suspect that it has to do with possibly their lore and how fleshed out they've gotten through the while that I've had them- and I might call myself out here, but it also might be because their names starts with B and they're a female apprentice in RiverClan, because they've consistently been my most active cats and I suspect deep in my idiotic subconscious, that could be a key player. Also probably because they're pretty much opposites, Birdpaw is a sweet little pacifist (usually) and Briarpaw is capable of dropkicking the fluffiest of bunnies and then blaming it on her daddy issues and seperation anxiety.

To summarize my mindless babbling, I honestly just find them both just so interesting to write and with each of their extensive backstories that were role-played out, and some amazing relations, the sum of all of that is that it just makes it easier to write the longer posts with them. That, and they're fused to my heart and have sentimental value :sweats:

2. I enjoy writing them all for very different reasons, but my current favorite to write (might be surprising) is either Chubpaw or Lotuspaw! The way I tried to plan them is that any potential trauma just rolls off their back, and they're both just so young and bright, it's refreshing to type up posts with them, especially after I write a long post with my trauma characters. But in all fairness, I don't give Snowhawk a lot of love, but he was the runner up for favorite to write, just because he's so different from my usual characters- but yeah! Chubpaw and Lotuspaw take the cake for being slightly dumb, spunky children who are trauma-resistent!

10/10 questions, thank u sm and sorry for talking so much
Old August 23rd, 2023, 03:09 PM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post

ahh is that spottedfire's human?? i love that child with my entire heart and soul, and tysm for the amazing questions

1. Hmmmmm at this current moment right now, I would have to say that I write the longest posts with Briarpaw since she might be my current main (or at least one of them), but over the past two years, Birdpaw wins the overall with some freakishly long posts, since she's one of my oldest two years old irl and still not a warrior smh what a loser characters, but yeah, probably Briarpaw has the longest as of the past few months! I'm honestly not sure why I get so inspired to write the posts I do for them, but I suspect that it has to do with possibly their lore and how fleshed out they've gotten through the while that I've had them- and I might call myself out here, but it also might be because their names starts with B and they're a female apprentice in RiverClan, because they've consistently been my most active cats and I suspect deep in my idiotic subconscious, that could be a key player. Also probably because they're pretty much opposites, Birdpaw is a sweet little pacifist (usually) and Briarpaw is capable of dropkicking the fluffiest of bunnies and then blaming it on her daddy issues and seperation anxiety.

To summarize my mindless babbling, I honestly just find them both just so interesting to write and with each of their extensive backstories that were role-played out, and some amazing relations, the sum of all of that is that it just makes it easier to write the longer posts with them. That, and they're fused to my heart and have sentimental value :sweats:

2. I enjoy writing them all for very different reasons, but my current favorite to write (might be surprising) is either Chubpaw or Lotuspaw! The way I tried to plan them is that any potential trauma just rolls off their back, and they're both just so young and bright, it's refreshing to type up posts with them, especially after I write a long post with my trauma characters. But in all fairness, I don't give Snowhawk a lot of love, but he was the runner up for favorite to write, just because he's so different from my usual characters- but yeah! Chubpaw and Lotuspaw take the cake for being slightly dumb, spunky children who are trauma-resistent!

10/10 questions, thank u sm and sorry for talking so much
It is indeed the illusive Willooow, creator of Spottedfire <3... I mean if you would like to meet him yourself...

That's nothing :3 I'd do one of these character polls / QnAs if I had more than one character!

Also

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old August 26th, 2023, 02:22 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

I have to -
@poppy.

What is something you like about roleplaying with Fireflypaw?

and

What is your favorite part about rping Nectarpaw [Alt SkC]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old September 4th, 2023, 05:02 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Cat View Post
I have to -
@poppy.

What is something you like about roleplaying with Fireflypaw?

and

What is your favorite part about rping Nectarpaw [Alt SkC]
for fireflypaw, my favorite part about her is how different she is from my other characters, and for nec, my favorite part would have to be that she's a medicine cat and I'm just really interested in medicine cat ocs!!

sorry for the short and late response hahaha :tiredface:
Old September 4th, 2023, 05:28 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

@poppy.

I love DoveFluff and I will cry if anything ever happens to her, she is so sweet T_T

Q. Has it surprised you how much you grew attached to DoveFluff considering she was originally a throwaway character? What plans do you have in store for her future ?

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old September 4th, 2023, 06:43 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
@poppy.

I love DoveFluff and I will cry if anything ever happens to her, she is so sweet T_T

Q. Has it surprised you how much you grew attached to DoveFluff considering she was originally a throwaway character? What plans do you have in store for her future ?
i love morning with my whole heart and soul and i would give you 1 million kk to stop making her suffer /hj

A - It really does surprise me! It's crazy to think that if I had never had Dove participate in the Gathering that month so long ago, that she wouldn't have gotten to where she was! That a cat I made as a throwaway oc now is one of my mains, has won cotm and has so many close relations, I'm just so blown away ><

I may be plotting a new Dove litter that'll be born around november ish but that's currently the only plan I have as of right now!!
Old September 4th, 2023, 07:50 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

might have to make an updated version of this smh
Old September 4th, 2023, 08:00 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

i love dove and you should too

Q 1: if the questions are bad im so sorry im horrible with qna what is dovefluff’s personal opinion about adopting spring as her official daughter? and how did she feel when she found out that she was going to be an medicine cat apprentice?

Q 2: how in the goshdang world do you write so beautifully? i swear, everytime i see your posts in such intricate detail i can literally see what is going on with them. im sorry if im rambling but you just write so beautifully with all your characters and i love it a lot and i hope you keep doing what your doing.

the stinker @poppy.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; September 4th, 2023 at 08:01 PM.