Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by Bean
Today 06:49 PM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:43 PM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 06:32 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by ollie
Today 06:32 PM
A new Dawn
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 29th, 2023, 11:19 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default Touchy-Feely Talks

Event [#event]

Thunderclan had been in.. A state. Not a very good one, when it came to emotional needs of some cats. Most cats, probably. As Thunderclan’s newest pair of Medicine Cats, it was her and Springpaw’s responsibilty to take care of everyone’s health, both physically and emotionally. Even so, she was aware that it was difficult for some to reach out for help when it came to their emotional endeavors, so perhaps it would be best for her to reach out to them first.

“Thunderclan!” Drizzlecloud chirped, her fluffy tail flicking behind her. “I’ve got something that I want to do with you lot–but if you’re not interested in being social or talking about your feelings, then I suppose you can ignore this entirely.”

She took in a deep breath before she sighed–trying to address so many cats was pretty scary, in all honesty. Nevertheless, we must go on! “After the most recent gathering, I’ve sensed some stress within our ranks.. Even I have been feeling stressed–frightened, even, by the prospect of war. As your Medicine Cat, it is important to me that not only your physical health is addressed, but your mental health is, too.. Which is why Springpaw and I are offering up a small social gathering to allow everyone a safe space to connect with one-another to hopefully create a safe, positive space to reduce the feeling of isolation. We’re a clan and we’re in this together.”

So, what’s going on?

-Literally group therapy.

-Depending on how many cats join, there will be either one group or two divided between Springpaw and Drizzlecloud.

-This is a social event that will be turn-based, and the character order will be revealed once groups have been put together. If someone has not responded during their turn after 3 days, Drizzlecloud or Springpaw will offer the next cat in order the chance to speak.

-The discussions here are not only limited to what has been going on regarding Thunderclan and Shadowclan’s relations, your cat can speak about whatever is on your mind.

-The focus here is to create connections and most importantly a sense of tightly-knit community. Perhaps your cat will find someone that they can confide in because they feel similarly to one another, have shared similar experiences, etc.

-This is your chance to let your cat be unapologetically sappy, sad, angry, etc. Let them express their emotions as they see fit! Angsty kitty central is right here!

-Everything said here is intended to be ‘confidential’. If Drizzlecloud catches your cat speaking of what another cat said here outside of this space, she will not be happy.

That’s all!

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old July 29th, 2023, 11:21 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours

Default Re: Touchy-Feely Talks

~~Cherrypaw~~

Cherrypaw ran over to join.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old July 29th, 2023, 11:26 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Fireflypaw padded over, paws trembling slightly. Therapy sounded good. It sounded very necessary.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 29th, 2023, 11:31 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Sunleap decided to join.
Rainclaw also decided to join.
Dogkit decided to join.
Beetlekit wasn't sure how this would work but the tiny and mute kit left the nursery anyways. Sheepkit followed her mother and Beetlekit, the large deaf kit not sure what was happening. Dogkit was as far away from Mo-Rainclaw and Beetlekit as possible, meaning she was also far away from Dad and Sheepkit, not that she cared. (all open)

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; July 29th, 2023 at 03:20 PM.
Old July 29th, 2023, 11:34 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Pikekit waddled over trusting drizzle to make sure no one said anything he was about to say, besides when he’s happier again he can go back to playing (Foreshadowing)

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old July 29th, 2023, 11:53 AM
on hiatus

Bump Policy: 3 days

*Sharpclaw reluctantly joins the group*

*Plumkit joins as well with a grin splayed across his face*

"If I had more time, I would have written a shorter post~"
Old July 29th, 2023, 12:20 PM
Call Me Zei

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Shypaw slithered over.... first in the shadows of her shadow fiend purrk... man, even she wondered if this was a good idea...?

Not sure if she wanted this she admitted to herself... but then she jumped, giving herself away as Brokenpaw went sprawling over her, having tripped over shypaw... ouch!

Might go on Hiatus for 'bout 3 months, given summer vacation starts soon and i got practically no rps to keep me interested over the summer
Old July 29th, 2023, 12:36 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Mistberry walked over.
Old July 29th, 2023, 02:06 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

DawnShred rolled his eyes, but made his way over.

FallowReed looked around sheepishly, but decided to join.

RaspberrySplotch looked at her kits, not sure if she should leave them. She decided to stay in the nursery with them

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader
Old July 29th, 2023, 04:06 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Following closely behind her mentor, Springpaw came up from behind as her oceanic eyes peered out at the crowded clearing before her, silently counting up each of the cats that had begun to gather around to listen to what Drizzlecloud had to say. It didn’t surprise the calico much that cats were already emerging from their dens to gather around for this specific event; especially with the fact that it was being held by her mentor herself—and Springpaw, included—so it had to be something important for the clan. Springpaw herself was deemed curious of what her mentor had in mind for this particular event, her oriental-shaped ears angling themselves towards the blue-gray ticked tabby as they listened eagerly with interest. This event was going to contain quite a bit of talking and being social about feelings apparently. Mentally, she was somewhat glad that she wouldn’t be one of them expelling her emotions about the sudden war that was upcoming for both ThunderClan and ShadowClan. It would do some best for everyone if they were able to get whatever they had on their mind out there so that they didn’t have to worry about carrying it amongst their shoulders. Springpaw was quick to be back to eying her mentor again when she began to go into further detail about the event, remaining civilly silent as the medicine cat spoke.

Her assumptions about cats expelling their worries and thoughts about the sudden dangers of war coming onto them were at least partially correct, but it didn’t seem that it would be the only thing that cats will be speaking up about. It didn’t exactly shock her that Drizzlecloud herself had been feeling stressed, or frightened by the sudden matters. The apprentice’s keen eyes were quick to notice any sort of hint of hidden distress that escaped from her mentor. Then again, Springpaw herself had been feeling the same way. She was frightened and unbelievably terrified by the thought of war. The only thing that she had witnessed that was close to a war was the battle at Sunkissed Creek, and that was already more than terrifying for her to handle. This war might just be worse than what that battle had been, and Springpaw was already sure that her clan couldn’t handle another grave catastrophe like they had before. Her thoughts on the matter were almost quick to dwindle when Drizzlecloud stopped speaking, the molly focusing back towards her mentor again. Was it her turn to speak? Well, judging by the sudden silence that dwelled upon her, she supposed that it was. Was she espoused to give out the rules of what they were going to do in this event? Well, it seems to be so. It wasn’t like she had any other choice, otherwise.

Briskly swiping her tongue across her lips, the calico eyed the clearing before stepping forwards, briefly nodding towards her mentor before fully facing the gathering crowd. She was only going to say this once and only once, so if anyone that still gathered around here didn’t hear what she had said, then someone else from the crowd could go ahead and tell them. “As Drizzlecloud herself stated, we will be coming together either as a whole or in two separate groups to give out therapy sessions. This will mean that you will be free to talk to us about whatever is going on in your mind: it can be about the recent events that had occurred at the last gathering, some personal issue that you are facing, or anything else. We will be here to listen to whatever is on your mind.” She paused, eying the clearing. She let her words briefly hang in the air before continuing. “However, if we come to the terms of splitting up into two groups, I will be handling anyone that are still apprentices or any young warriors. Drizzlecloud will be handling anyone that is along the older spectrum: take senior warriors, for instance. She will be handling cats who are older, and I will be handling the younger ones in the clan. Does this all sound clear to you all?” she directed the tip of her tail towards her mentor as she spoke, eying the clearing still to silently note for any type of reaction to come from any of her clan-mates. Hopefully that all came out in the way that she wanted it, it would just be unbelievably embarrassing if it didn’t.

@Omari [just so that drizzle could hear what spring had said and i don’t know if i should mention everyone in this post ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker

Last edited by iliri; July 29th, 2023 at 05:58 PM.
Closed Thread