Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Character Resources

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:15 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:14 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 01:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:24 AM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 05:52 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Redmire RPs

Looking for some Redmire interactions o7 RC only since warriors are currently barred from heading to the border (unless another Clan cat happens to cross into RC territory)

No page for her yet, but she's around 13-14 moons old currently, does not know the definition of restraint, and was the first cat Fadingsun threw out of his first meeting. Here's some snippets from her posts so you can get to know her a little:
Quote:
  • "Fox-hearts. This is exactly why RiverClan is failing. No one here wants to act like warriors. It's pathetic."
  • "Did your mother drop you on your head as a child? Or are you just so blind to everything around you that you can't understand what's been happening?"
  • She was half-tempted to throw the head Lionheart up there with the others, but Dusklion was just about the only cat currently worth respecting right now and Redmire couldn't subject her to that level of lowness, even if she'd never know about it. She merely met Dusklion's glare with a borderline-apologetic look before curling her tail over her paws and scowling up at Fadingsun.
  • "Of course I care. I've been here pretty much all my life, and all I've seen is rocky waters. I know we can be better, but it just feels like no one cares enough to try."
  • "You think I still have a shot at Lionheart, or have I totally screwed myself here?"
  • "Stickpaw! Snails-for-legs, let's go! We're losing time already!"
  • "I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I don't think, I do. The actions, they just- happen. It's so weird."
  • "And if you're really serious about wanting to make RiverClan better than this hell-pit we are right now, then you should do yourself a favor and listen to me."
  • "I don't want us to be dragged down anymore than we already have been. I want to make things better.”
  • Man. Whenever Fadingsun happened to glare, it just made his already-ugly mug about ten times more revolting, especially when said glare was at her. Redmire scowled right back, upper lip twitching to reveal the briefest flash of teeth. What a fox-face.
If you're interested in an RP just drop your character's name and a brief idea. RPs should preferably have some sort of substance aside from just talking about how the day's been, and I have zero brain juice as of now. Feel free to ping me whenever, I'll be checking in from time to time o7
Old April 22nd, 2024, 07:47 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Redmire RPs

Honeystep while being only 13 moons old got the momfriend vibes going on so I could see her trying to calm down Redmire's spitfire personality just a little. I don't have any strong rp ideas with her, maybe she asks redmire to go out hunting with her and brings up concerns about her actions, but I wanted to throw out another cat other than just....

Adderpaw! I could see these two really butting heads against each other just since they are so passionate of cats in their own view of the world. It may just end up being a few posts of the two yelling at each other not being able to come to conclusion on who exactly is right in the situation but it might be fun to see if minds can be changed or if action plans could be made.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 08:04 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Honeystep while being only 13 moons old got the momfriend vibes going on so I could see her trying to calm down Redmire's spitfire personality just a little. I don't have any strong rp ideas with her, maybe she asks redmire to go out hunting with her and brings up concerns about her actions, but I wanted to throw out another cat other than just....

Adderpaw! I could see these two really butting heads against each other just since they are so passionate of cats in their own view of the world. It may just end up being a few posts of the two yelling at each other not being able to come to conclusion on who exactly is right in the situation but it might be fun to see if minds can be changed or if action plans could be made.
would love to snag an rp for both of them from ya adderpaw i could see being a lot of fun for red to banter with and for honeystep, either red actually softens up a little or honey gets added to the hitlist
Old April 22nd, 2024, 08:13 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

sniffs

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers
Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:19 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
would love to snag an rp for both of them from ya adderpaw i could see being a lot of fun for red to banter with and for honeystep, either red actually softens up a little or honey gets added to the hitlist
IT WOULD BE SO FUNNY FOR HER TO WIND UP ON THE HIT LIST, shes so sweet xD

Would you like me to start the rps or you got ideas how to start it ?
Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:23 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
IT WOULD BE SO FUNNY FOR HER TO WIND UP ON THE HIT LIST, shes so sweet xD

Would you like me to start the rps or you got ideas how to start it ?
if you could start em up that would be wonderful!! my starter juice is gone lmaoo