Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Croaking Swamp
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 07:17 AM
Finders for ALLLLL my...
by Epiales
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:16 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 07:16 AM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 07:13 AM
Official Ferret Cult
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 07:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 14th, 2017, 07:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

GingerFrost's eyes narrowed, "Tough, because you are going to have the kits. That's all she-cats are good for anyway!"
(When do you want the kits to be born?)
(IDK)
She scowled,” First off...your not my mate. Secondly, she-cats can hunt just fine and mind blowing I know, fight. They can become medicine cats, leader, deputy, you name it...such as Snowstar in Thunderclan...a she-cat. Or hmm...Caliapaw in Thunderclan...hmm...she-cat. Halfgaze is a she-cat. Mindblowing.” She meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:16 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@FadingEchoes

Dawnfell padded over to her friend, Orangepetal. The Cream colored molly was young but she acted as if she was in charge her fluffy tail up in the air. When she arrived by Orangepetal, who was laying in the sun, she settled by the ginger she-cat. "Do you still let those toms boss you around?" She asked her head held high.
Orangepetal looked up at her with her green eyes. "It's not letting them boss me around." She meowed and opened her moth to add more but Dawnfall interrupted her.
"No, don't be a mouse-brain! Mollies are just as smart and capable as Toms, if not more!" Dawnfall declared flicking her long tail. "We are lighter, we bring kits into the world and we raise there young. If anyone should be more dominated it should be us!" She added her blue eyes on her friends.
Orangepetal sighed shacking her head. "You'll learn to be submissive, Dawnfall. I did." She meowed. Her brother, Gingerfrost was her boss al well as her father, her mother told her that and she'd never forget that.
Dawnfall rolled her eyes. I'll show her some how. She thought her tail twitching with announce, but she didn't push on the subject any longer she knew Orangepetal would be hard to show her the right way to live so she'd leave it for another time. But she would never stop. Instead she just looked at the pine trees around ShadowClan's camp and tried to think of a why to convenes the ginger she-cat beside her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:29 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
(IDK)
She scowled,” First off...your not my mate. Secondly, she-cats can hunt just fine and mind blowing I know, fight. They can become medicine cats, leader, deputy, you name it...such as Snowstar in Thunderclan...a she-cat. Or hmm...Caliapaw in Thunderclan...hmm...she-cat. Halfgaze is a she-cat. Mindblowing.” She meowed.
"Halfgaze was chosen by Goldenstar. I trust his judgement. As for the others, I could care less about what other clans do." The ginger tom meowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@FadingEchoes

Dawnfell padded over to her friend, Orangepetal. The Cream colored molly was young but she acted as if she was in charge her fluffy tail up in the air. When she arrived by Orangepetal, who was laying in the sun, she settled by the ginger she-cat. "Do you still let those toms boss you around?" She asked her head held high.
Orangepetal looked up at her with her green eyes. "It's not letting them boss me around." She meowed and opened her moth to add more but Dawnfall interrupted her.
"No, don't be a mouse-brain! Mollies are just as smart and capable as Toms, if not more!" Dawnfall declared flicking her long tail. "We are lighter, we bring kits into the world and we raise there young. If anyone should be more dominated it should be us!" She added her blue eyes on her friends.
Orangepetal sighed shacking her head. "You'll learn to be submissive, Dawnfall. I did." She meowed. Her brother, Gingerfrost was her boss al well as her father, her mother told her that and she'd never forget that.
Dawnfall rolled her eyes. I'll show her some how. She thought her tail twitching with announce, but she didn't push on the subject any longer she knew Orangepetal would be hard to show her the right way to live so she'd leave it for another time. But she would never stop. Instead she just looked at the pine trees around ShadowClan's camp and tried to think of a why to convenes the ginger she-cat beside her.
(I kind of want Ginger to still be bossy, but really protective of Orange.)
GingerFrost trotted over to the two mollies, his eyes glinting with interest as they moved over Dawnfall's beautiful body. "Hello beautiful," The tom purred, before turning to his sister, "Orangepetal," GingerFrost meowed in greeting, "How has your day been?" He inquired, he had no suspicions that his sister had been disrespectful or arrogant, she was a good little she-cat, who understood how a molly should act.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:52 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Darkblaze sat grumbling to himself at the edge of the clearing while licking the scratches that showed through his pelt he had a run in with a bramble bush it had been covered with snow and he hadn't seen it while chasing a squirell until it was too late he winced as a thorn poked his tongue (open if anyone wanna just jump in lol)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

"Halfgaze was chosen by Goldenstar. I trust his judgement. As for the others, I could care less about what other clans do." The ginger tom meowed.

GingerFrost trotted over to the two mollies, his eyes glinting with interest as they moved over Dawnfall's beautiful body. "Hello beautiful," The tom purred, before turning to his sister, "Orangepetal," GingerFrost meowed in greeting, "How has your day been?" He inquired, he had no suspicions that his sister had been disrespectful or arrogant, she was a good little she-cat, who understood how a molly should act.
She hissed,"I shouldn't have to bear tour kits. They'll be just as ugly as you!" She shriked loudly and growled,"Don't think of laying a paw on me the entire clan is here."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She hissed,"I shouldn't have to bear tour kits. They'll be just as ugly as you!" She shriked loudly and growled,"Don't think of laying a paw on me the entire clan is here."
GingerFrost snarled in frustration, his tail lashing, I knew it was too good to be true! None of the mollies listen! Without a word the tom stalked off into the forest.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old December 14th, 2017, 08:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

GingerFrost snarled in frustration, his tail lashing, I knew it was too good to be true! None of the mollies listen! Without a word the tom stalked off into the forest.
She hissed,” You’ll pay for this!!!” She yowled then meowed softly,” Sorry...I like you, just I never wanted kits.” She meowed blinking innocently.

Old December 15th, 2017, 11:36 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

(Oh that's a good idea! "Good little she-cat" sorry that made me laugh. I image him sitting there patting her on the head and saying that. XD)

Downfall rolled her eyes as Gingerfrost called her beautiful as a greeting. But she stayed quiet for the moment her tail twitching in announce.
Orangepetal smiled at her brother. "My day's going well." She answered. "How is yours?" She asked him her tone sweet. Her green eyes sparking in the sunlight.
Dawnfall started to clean her face running her paw smoothly over it then licking her paw again. She didn't want to stars fight in front of Orangepetal but she would if she thought she needed to. I bet he's the father of more then haft the kits in ShadowClan. She thought keeping her blue gaze sharp on Gingerfrost. Does he have no dignity? She wondered as she pulled her paw over her ear again.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 15th, 2017, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Oh that's a good idea! "Good little she-cat" sorry that made me laugh. I image him sitting there patting her on the head and saying that. XD)

Downfall rolled her eyes as Gingerfrost called her beautiful as a greeting. But she stayed quiet for the moment her tail twitching in announce.
Orangepetal smiled at her brother. "My day's going well." She answered. "How is yours?" She asked him her tone sweet. Her green eyes sparking in the sunlight.
Dawnfall started to clean her face running her paw smoothly over it then licking her paw again. She didn't want to stars fight in front of Orangepetal but she would if she thought she needed to. I bet he's the father of more then haft the kits in ShadowClan. She thought keeping her blue gaze sharp on Gingerfrost. Does he have no dignity? She wondered as she pulled her paw over her ear again.
(Lol he's got five kits so far, and he's got about ten more coming XD)
"Well enough." The tom meowed in answer to Orangepetal, his tail twitching. GingerFrost then turned to Dawnfall, looking at the pretty molly with his intense blue eyes, "And you Dawnfall? How has your day been?" The tom purred sweetly. And what might I do to make it better? He thought selfishly to himself.
(Ugh writer's block)

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 15th, 2017 at 03:43 PM.
Old December 15th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

(Lol he's got five kits so far, and he's got about ten more coming XD)
"Well enough." The tom meowed in answer to Orangepetal, his tail twitching. GingerFrost then turned to Dawnfall, looking at the pretty molly with his intense blue eyes, "And you Dawnfall? How has your day been?" The tom purred sweetly. And what might I do to make it better? He thought selfishly to himself.
(Ugh writer's block)
(XD then you add the kits Dawnfall will have and that's about 20 kits!)

Dawnfall placed her paw back on the ground. "I've been better." She mumbled. Her eye narrowed a bit when she noticed the interest in his eyes. I wish he didn't look at me that way. She thought but she wasn't going to say anything, yet. If she wasn't worried Goldenstar would punish her. She was a fairly new warrior and Gingerfrost wasn't.
Orangepetal stayed quiet and rapped her tail over her side as she laid there.
(Mines short too.)

Closed Thread