Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM

Old November 6th, 2017, 08:13 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Rasberrybubble paused,” Wait- what was that you looked at? Was it a bee or something?” She asked following close behind him praying to Starclan it wasn’t a fox.
"Don't worry, it was nothing. I just thought I saw a cat from another Clan. But there was nothing there." he looked down and looked a little embarrassed. "When I get excited I ten to 'imagine' things that aren't there. It gets me into trouble sometime. But let's not worry about that, let's get to hunting!"

Wildmoon sniffed the air and scented a sparrow. He looked up and saw the bird standing by an ash tree. He slunk around the tree in a wide circle and turned to Rasberrybubble.

"I'm going to climb the tree. You chase it towards me and we might be able to catch it together." he climbed up the tree and waited.
Old November 6th, 2017, 08:24 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
"Don't worry, it was nothing. I just thought I saw a cat from another Clan. But there was nothing there." he looked down and looked a little embarrassed. "When I get excited I ten to 'imagine' things that aren't there. It gets me into trouble sometime. But let's not worry about that, let's get to hunting!"

Wildmoon sniffed the air and scented a sparrow. He looked up and saw the bird standing by an ash tree. He slunk around the tree in a wide circle and turned to Rasberrybubble.

"I'm going to climb the tree. You chase it towards me and we might be able to catch it together." he climbed up the tree and waited.
Rasberrybubble nodded, but still had a bad feeling towards cats not from Skyclan going in trees, but she slunk over to the bird quietly, awaiting him for reaching a higher branch it the tree.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:01 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Rasberrybubble nodded, but still had a bad feeling towards cats not from Skyclan going in trees, but she slunk over to the bird quietly, awaiting him for reaching a higher branch it the tree.
The tom hunkered in the tree, forcing his slightly heavy body up through the branches. He grunted as he reached the branch he desired. Wildmoon looked down through the leaves and gave Rasberrybubble the signal to attack, hoping she could see it.
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The tom hunkered in the tree, forcing his slightly heavy body up through the branches. He grunted as he reached the branch he desired. Wildmoon looked down through the leaves and gave Rasberrybubble the signal to attack, hoping she could see it.
Rasberrybubble jumped towards the bird watching it fly towards Wildmoon.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:33 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Rasberrybubble jumped towards the bird watching it fly towards Wildmoon.
As the bird flew towards Wildmoon, the tom reached out a paw, claws unsheathed. His claws snagged the sparrow's wing, which caused the bird to panic. It lashed out, it's tiny talons scoring across Wildmoon's nose. The tom yelped and yowled as he lost his balance and fell out of the tree. He landed with a loud thud. He groaned.
Old November 6th, 2017, 09:40 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
As the bird flew towards Wildmoon, the tom reached out a paw, claws unsheathed. His claws snagged the sparrow's wing, which caused the bird to panic. It lashed out, it's tiny talons scoring across Wildmoon's nose. The tom yelped and yowled as he lost his balance and fell out of the tree. He landed with a loud thud. He groaned.
Rasberrybubble ran to Wildmoon, not caring about losing the bird,” Are you okay Wildmoon!” Panick filled her voice Oh great Starclan, I knew this would happen...

Old November 6th, 2017, 06:26 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@Undercover
“Ivorypaw. I was asked to find someone to help me collect moss. Would you help me?” Elmpaw meowed slowly, but not creepy slowly, after all, Ivorypaw was his friend and he knew she had a hearing problem so he wasn’t going to talk too, too fast.

Old November 6th, 2017, 06:41 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
@Undercover
“Ivorypaw. I was asked to find someone to help me collect moss. Would you help me?” Elmpaw meowed slowly, but not creepy slowly, after all, Ivorypaw was his friend and he knew she had a hearing problem so he wasn’t going to talk too, too fast.
Ivorypaw padded out of the ShadowClan exit of the camp. Her white fur gleamed neatly in the sun, and the young apprentice broke into a jog. Her small legs carried her quite fast, and her jaws parted to draw in the scent sof the forest. She halted, scenting Elmpaw. Spotting him a few tail-lengths away, the she-cat patterned over, a smile on her slender maw.

"Hello, Elmpaw." Ivorypaw meowed sweetly. "How a' you?" She listened to him, white tail flicking back and forth. "Collecting moss, Ivorypaw, and help were the words she fought. Desperately hoping she had come to the correct conclusion, the newly named apprentice offered a nod. "Yes," she purred. "I will." Surely Snarlfang wouldn't mind. It was an apprentice duty, after all.

Last edited by Undercover; November 6th, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old November 6th, 2017, 07:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw padded out of the ShadowClan exit of the camp. Her white fur gleamed neatly in the sun, and the young apprentice broke into a jog. Her small legs carried her quite fast, and her jaws parted to draw in the scent sof the forest. She halted, scenting Elmpaw. Spotting him a few tail-lengths away, the she-cat patterned over, a smile on her slender maw.

"Hello, Elmpaw." Ivorypaw meowed sweetly. "How a' you?" She listened to him, white tail flicking back and forth. "Collecting moss, Ivorypaw, and help were the words she fought. Desperately hoping she had come to the correct conclusion, the newly named apprentice offered a nod. "Yes," she purred. "I will." Surely Snarlfang wouldn't mind. It was an apprentice duty, after all.
Elmpaw smiled,” I’m doing great. I’m glad you will help me. Come on, let’s head to the mossy rock to get moss.” He meowed

Old November 6th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Myik

Risingstorm padded cautiously along the edge of the Shadowclan border, her ears pricked and her nose busily searching for a sign of prey. She had traveled much farther away from camp than she would have preferred, especially considering she was still healing from the wounds she'd gotten from the gathering, but Shadowclan needed to be fed, and since the flood, prey just didn't seem as plentiful as it had been. She pushed away her worries about leafbare with prey being this scarce as soon as she had them. Starclan would look after Shadowclan. They had for moons, and they would now. She believed that whole-heartedly. All at once, the fluffy, grey shecat caught a scent on the wind that was definitely not prey scent. It was another cat, and not a Shadowclan cat. The warrior eased herself down into the shadows of the forest floor, waiting to see what cat would dare venture this close to Shadowclan's border.