Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old March 7th, 2018, 08:59 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Okay... Honey Bee I-I get it." Wildstrike squeaked softly, calming down as he rested his head on the other tom's pelt, "Will you catch me a toad or two? I'm still starved and I'd like to cuddle with this little bun-bun a little longer~" He answered giving Silverscar a nuzzle and wrapping his tail around the tiny rabbit, "M-me and the kittens want to take a little nap if that's fine with you." He mewed, deciding to humor the tom on the whole 'pregnancy' debacle, "I do need my strength sweet pea~"

@Broken Madness
He purrs happily “ so adorable “ he says playfully as he begins to stand up “ as you wish mi Amor~” he says with a sly purr as he rubs his head against his. “ sleep well my love I’ll be back with food.. honey bunny” he says playfully as he begins to stand up. His tail tapped his loves nose as he begins to walk out and smell around.
Old March 7th, 2018, 09:14 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He purrs happily “ so adorable “ he says playfully as he begins to stand up “ as you wish mi Amor~” he says with a sly purr as he rubs his head against his. “ sleep well my love I’ll be back with food.. honey bunny” he says playfully as he begins to stand up. His tail tapped his loves nose as he begins to walk out and smell around.
Wildstrike smiled as the tom left before curling into a ball and preparing to sleep. But sleep didn't seem to keen on coming. Maybe it was due to the fact the fact he was very much craving those toads and he had yet to eat a full meal that day. Or perhaps it was the chill in the air that kept him from getting 100% in the mood for sleep. Whatever , he thought he could just catch a few z's when his mate returned to cuddle and feed him.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 8th, 2018 at 12:18 PM.
Old March 7th, 2018, 10:23 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Lightpaw sat down by the edge of a lake in ShadowClan territory, looking around. Being in ShadowClan was okay so far, but things seemed a little strange. Adjusting would be hard, but Lightpaw seemed to be getting the hang of it. Just then, she noticed Halfgaze looking over at her.
@Beau
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 8th, 2018, 06:12 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Lightpaw sat down by the edge of a lake in ShadowClan territory, looking around. Being in ShadowClan was okay so far, but things seemed a little strange. Adjusting would be hard, but Lightpaw seemed to be getting the hang of it. Just then, she noticed Halfgaze looking over at her.
@Beau
It was days after the battle and Halfgaze’s wounds were healing nicely; her mind was still confused and turbulent, so she had decided to take a walk just to be by herself. The clan was all Halfgaze had ever known, but at times it could be a bit overwhelming. When she needed to be away from the crowd of Shadowclan, she went for a walk. The cool air and quietness of nature soothed Halfgaze’s troubled mind and she began to work through her problems. As she neared a body of water, the scent of another cat reached her. The scent smelled strongly of Shadowclan with a hint of something else. The deputy’s heterochromatic eyes searched the territory in front of her, finally landing on a smaller black cat. Halfgaze recognized this cat as the newly named Lightpaw, an apprentice who had only recently joined the clan. She remembered the day Lightpaw had arrived and she decided to check in with her. Halfgaze refrained from speaking until she was beside the apprentice, wanting to test her by giving her a chance to hear or smell her. “Hello, Lightpaw. How are you? How are you adjusting to life in Shadowclan?” The deputy asked in an even voice.

Last edited by dionysus; March 8th, 2018 at 06:13 AM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 12:33 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike smiled as the tom left before curling into a ball and preparing to sleep. But sleep didn't seem to keen on coming. Maybe it was due to the fact the fact he was very much craving those toads and he had yet to eat a full meal that day. Or perhaps it was the chill in the air that kept him from getting 100% in the mood for sleep. Whatever , he thought he could just catch a few z's when his mate returned to cuddle and feed him.

@Broken Madness
after a while he finally managed to catch two toads, he let’s off a soft purr as he begins to walk back towards the den, he begins to walk in and purrs softly when he sees his love “ I’m back” he says though the toad legs as he begins to walk in and place the toads in front of him. He licks his jaws a bit “ is this enough my dear?” He asks nuzzling his head against his.
Old March 8th, 2018, 02:03 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
after a while he finally managed to catch two toads, he let’s off a soft purr as he begins to walk back towards the den, he begins to walk in and purrs softly when he sees his love “ I’m back” he says though the toad legs as he begins to walk in and place the toads in front of him. He licks his jaws a bit “ is this enough my dear?” He asks nuzzling his head against his.

"More than! I thought you knew I was joking about the two toads thing!" Wildstrike whined, before digging into his meal and letting out a happy mew about how good it was, "You know I just can't understand why all the other clans hate these there delicious!" He then purred giving the tom cat a nuzzle, "Thank you sweetheart~" He cooed, giving his stomach a lick, "I hope the kittens are as considerate and loving as you~" He joked still finding the pregnancy idea stupid.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 8th, 2018 at 06:30 PM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 03:47 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
It was days after the battle and Halfgaze’s wounds were healing nicely; her mind was still confused and turbulent, so she had decided to take a walk just to be by herself. The clan was all Halfgaze had ever known, but at times it could be a bit overwhelming. When she needed to be away from the crowd of Shadowclan, she went for a walk. The cool air and quietness of nature soothed Halfgaze’s troubled mind and she began to work through her problems. As she neared a body of water, the scent of another cat reached her. The scent smelled strongly of Shadowclan with a hint of something else. The deputy’s heterochromatic eyes searched the territory in front of her, finally landing on a smaller black cat. Halfgaze recognized this cat as the newly named Lightpaw, an apprentice who had only recently joined the clan. She remembered the day Lightpaw had arrived and she decided to check in with her. Halfgaze refrained from speaking until she was beside the apprentice, wanting to test her by giving her a chance to hear or smell her. “Hello, Lightpaw. How are you? How are you adjusting to life in Shadowclan?” The deputy asked in an even voice.
Recognizing the scent of the ShadowClan deputy, Lightpaw looked over at her. "ShadowClan is pretty well." Lightpaw answered, flicking her tail. She was hiding two things, but one thing was important to be known, and the other couldn't be known. Memories of Lightpaw's parents washed over her, making her feel sad.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.

Old March 8th, 2018, 04:11 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Recognizing the scent of the ShadowClan deputy, Lightpaw looked over at her. "ShadowClan is pretty well." Lightpaw answered, flicking her tail. She was hiding two things, but one thing was important to be known, and the other couldn't be known. Memories of Lightpaw's parents washed over her, making her feel sad.
Halfgaze’s eyes narrowed as she heard the apprentice’s answer. Something about her tone made the deputy suspicious, but Halfgaze chalked it up to the heightened tension after the battle. The tortoiseshell nodded and responded, “I’m glad to see you settling in.”
Old March 8th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Youth is a falling star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Halfgaze’s eyes narrowed as she heard the apprentice’s answer. Something about her tone made the deputy suspicious, but Halfgaze chalked it up to the heightened tension after the battle. The tortoiseshell nodded and responded, “I’m glad to see you settling in.”
Lightpaw was thinking about what had happened to her mother, and about her Dark Forest problems. She needed to speak up for sure. "I've been having bad dreams." Lightpaw meowed. "I-I've been being uncontrollably summoned to the Dark Forest, even when I try to escape, I can't. I'm scared."

Old March 8th, 2018, 05:52 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Lightpaw was thinking about what had happened to her mother, and about her Dark Forest problems. She needed to speak up for sure. "I've been having bad dreams." Lightpaw meowed. "I-I've been being uncontrollably summoned to the Dark Forest, even when I try to escape, I can't. I'm scared."
Halfgaze listened patiently as Lightpaw described what was bothering her. Worry creased her forehead as she took in the apprentice’s words. Halfgaze didn’t have much experience with the Dark Forest, never visiting there herself, but every loyal clan cat knew that it was bad news. The deputy took some time to think it over before responding calmly and thoughtfully, “I think the only thing you can do is pray to Starclan and ask them to protect you and keep you away from the Dark Forest. Perhaps if you speak with Daydream they can offer help. Medicine cats are closely linked to Starclan.” Halfgaze was unsure how to solve mystical problems. A prey shortage she could handle, a natural disaster: not ideal but could be solved. For this, the deputy had no answer.