Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old April 22nd, 2018, 05:25 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Dawnpaw nodded, stumbling after her mentor, panting for breath. She was glad when she slowed down as the trees became dense. "Ok." She agreed.
Smallleopard halted to a stop, and sniffed the air intently. "Get down." She whispered calmly while herding Dawnpaw into a bush. Once in the bush, she crouched down beside Dawnpaw, and began to whisper. "Their scent here is very strong, either a border patrol is approaching, or just left. Either way, I'd rather not have to encounter them. Encountering patrols of other clans are never fun, and can end in unnecessary bloodshed if any of the cats are hot-tempered." She explained her reasons for hiding, not wanting to seem like a coward to her new apprentice. They waited a while longer, before she steadily stood out of the bush, and reapproached the border. Her eyes darted from tree to tree, until she finally let out a sigh of relief. "It seems they've passed now. Anyway, now that we have no distractions we can continue." She flicked her tail to her side, motioning for Dawnpaw to join her. "What clan do you think this is?"
Old April 22nd, 2018, 05:38 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

A large bush lying under a tree quivered for a moment, signaling something inside it was alive and moving. It wasn't long after the rustling, that the small squeak of a mouse sounded, and a fluffy white cat with grey markings trotted out of the bush holding a plump mouse in her mouth. Her tangled fur snagged on one of the branches of the bush, causing her mouth to open in a silent mew of pain. She dropped the dead mouse at her feet, and struggled with the bush for a few moments before managing to pull herself free. She quickly buried the fresh kill to come back to it later, and began to trot onwards to find more prey. Her mouth opened as she walked, and she breathed in to find a new scent trail to follow. Before long, she was able to smell a new scent that lied just beyond a small patch of bracken. With almost no effort, she was able to jump over the small patch of thorns along the ground, but to her dismay, she found herself crashing into another cat that she hadn't noticed. She quickly jumped back up from her messy landing, her matted fur bristling, and looked to who she had accidentally run into with a surprised stare. @Aurora Borealis
Old April 22nd, 2018, 06:01 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Smallleopard halted to a stop, and sniffed the air intently. "Get down." She whispered calmly while herding Dawnpaw into a bush. Once in the bush, she crouched down beside Dawnpaw, and began to whisper. "Their scent here is very strong, either a border patrol is approaching, or just left. Either way, I'd rather not have to encounter them. Encountering patrols of other clans are never fun, and can end in unnecessary bloodshed if any of the cats are hot-tempered." She explained her reasons for hiding, not wanting to seem like a coward to her new apprentice. They waited a while longer, before she steadily stood out of the bush, and reapproached the border. Her eyes darted from tree to tree, until she finally let out a sigh of relief. "It seems they've passed now. Anyway, now that we have no distractions we can continue." She flicked her tail to her side, motioning for Dawnpaw to join her. "What clan do you think this is?"
Dawnpaw crawled out of the bush. She looked at her mentor, her gaze thoughtful. They had just traveled around to see Windclan and River clan so that left to more clans. Thunderclan was known for having kittypet leaders before, but Skyclan took in any cats so that their clan grew. Skyclan seemed like a reasonable choice to Dawnpaw. "Skyclan?" She guessed hopefully.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 22nd, 2018, 06:13 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Emberpool panted, but was not panting as hard as Foxclaw. "That was." She agreed. "We should probably get back soon."

"You ok?" He asked with a smile. "and if your wondering i'm fine.

Old April 22nd, 2018, 06:30 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerhawk View Post
"You ok?" He asked with a smile. "and if your wondering i'm fine.
"I'm better than you!" Emberpool cried turning around and racing back towards where they left their prey. "I'll race you to our prey!"

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 22nd, 2018, 06:41 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post
"Yep! So you can tell your friends that you got to see the territory today!" Windygale purred. The tom smiled. "And," he added with a wink, "because the territory is pretty cool." He shook out his pelt and started toward the vast forest.
Chestnutpaw was practically hopping while following his mentor, incredibly excited. "All my kit friends are gonna be jealous..." he meowed under his breath to himself, smiling almost triumphantly at the sudden realization.

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old April 22nd, 2018, 08:24 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

"I'm better than you!" Emberpool cried turning around and racing back towards where they left their prey. "I'll race you to our prey!"

“No you won’t.” He yelled back.

Old April 23rd, 2018, 07:24 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Chestnutpaw was practically hopping while following his mentor, incredibly excited. "All my kit friends are gonna be jealous..." he meowed under his breath to himself, smiling almost triumphantly at the sudden realization.

Windygale let out a mrrow of amusement. It wasn’t too long ago in his mind that he was an apprentice, eager to learn everything that he could and become the best warrior he could. He headed toward the border with WindClan, who were most likely their allies in the war. They wouldn’t attack mentor and apprentice if they strayed too close to the border. “We’re headed toward the WindClan border, alright?” he called back, making sure Chestnutpaw knew where they were going.

[ after you post, should we continue on the border thread? ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 23rd, 2018, 02:56 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The smoky feline nodded, praying to no one in particular that she'd actually remember this time. Of course she would, though; it was in no way associated with Branchpaw's murder, and in the calm and relaxed enviornment she was now (thanks to Daydream), she could remember and focus more easily. Flashpaw stiffened slightly as her mentor explained how much she would have to remember, but instead of worrying like usual, she thought for a moment. "It might be- on our own, though." She smiled warmly. "We have each other, though, to split the burden."
She listened calmly as they explained more, sniffing the plant thoughtfully and remembering its scent and attributes. "Are there any herbs similar to catmint? I don't want to get something so valuable mixed up." At the mention of Shinefang, the female perked her ears, and listened intently. "Sounds great," she murmured, liking the idea of a good first impression on the SkyClan medicine cat.
"Sometimes i forget youre my apprentice, even if youre right here. feels weird to split the responsibility," they replied, mostly to themselves than anything. wow. this would be..different, they just realized. no more sleeping alone in the medicine cat den, no more being overwhelmed with patients, no more doing stuff alone. flashpaw didnt know too much about them, but after time shed learn, and that meant another cat daydream trusted to open their heart to again. "Catmint looks like almost every herb without flowers, what makes it unquie is the strong scent." they answer, gulping down a large breath of air, the sides of their body expanding, and letting the breath out again to make their point clear,"It reminds me of mint but not quiet, mint youll know. and not too many herbs smell as string as this, so you can always tell the difference. other than that, its easy to mix up what leaf shape this is with another." they explained. they could think of countless plants that looked like this but with one small difference that was barely noticeable. but soon, flashpaw would know all the differences and similarities, and daydream could already feel the pride run through them.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 05:43 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Borealis View Post

Windygale let out a mrrow of amusement. It wasn’t too long ago in his mind that he was an apprentice, eager to learn everything that he could and become the best warrior he could. He headed toward the border with WindClan, who were most likely their allies in the war. They wouldn’t attack mentor and apprentice if they strayed too close to the border. “We’re headed toward the WindClan border, alright?” he called back, making sure Chestnutpaw knew where they were going.

[ after you post, should we continue on the border thread? ]
{alright! mention me in your post there, please ^^}

Chestnutpaw's tail twitched with interest when he heard the word border, as if he wasn't interested already. He hadn't even met a cat from another Clan before, so being able to see part of their territory would be super cool. "Okay!"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that

Last edited by appariitiion; April 23rd, 2018 at 05:45 PM.