Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 01:53 PM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by paris
Today 01:19 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rose
Today 01:17 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Omari
Today 01:15 PM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 01:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 23rd, 2020, 09:38 PM

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Coyote Invasion

Birchkit woke up to a large amount of screaming, not knowing what it was. She looked around, the clearing was scattered with blood. Her clan mates were fighting with something she didn't recognize. That must be a coyote she thought, running over to the nearest queen. She was absolutely terrified because she knew that she couldn't survive on her own. Especially since she didn't know how to fight.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 09:56 PM
i am kenough

She admired the kid, she sure did. Even after all the walking and trauma he'd been through, the thought of finding his mother had him right back up. It really brought a smile to her face, something genuine even if weary. "Then let's look for her!" Elderpaw couldn't allow herself to relax yet- If she were to lay down, she was doubtful she would be getting back up without help. Still, the little tabby felt herself slowing in the relief of safety. The cats around them now were just as exhausted, just as done with the day as she was. But Boulderkit was more important.

"What's she look like?" She questions him lightly. "And what was her name, again?" They could definitely walk around a little more and call for her.

@The Cannibal @Moonraven
Old March 23rd, 2020, 10:00 PM
honesty and kindness

My Mood: Angelic

deerkit cried out from the nursery for duskwing and cherrypaw, "cherrypaw, duskwing help!" deerkit had run out of the nursery a while ago when she just woke up and right in front of her was a scrawny snarling coyote, deerkit had a look of horror on her face as she closed her eyes preparing to get eaten. @The Shadow Flower
Old March 23rd, 2020, 10:03 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

(Noticed you said earlier to mention you if any of out cats need help, here I am, a little late tho.)

Creekpaw raced down to the river, flying down the moor to only trip in a hole and hurt his paw. It didn't feel broken though, just sprained. He got up, holding his paw, noticing a blur of cats running down the moor, one of which he recognized Foxpudge. He stumbled a few steps and snarled at the pain. "Foxpudge!" The young tom screamed for his attention, there was no way the apprentice would make to the river on his own.
@BILL. @amber'light, @starshooter, @Arie

------

The cream queen padded over to her kits, tired from all the terrifying events that happened today. "Are you all okay?" She reached down and licked each of them on the head. "You were all very brave today, you know that?" She laid with her kits, hoping to comfort them and keep them warm while they answered her question.
@Shimm @TawnyNeedsACoffee @:Grimm:
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old March 23rd, 2020, 10:03 PM

OMG SOMBODY SAVE DEERKIT!! I wish I could make DuskWing save her but she’s looking after the kits!)
Old March 23rd, 2020, 10:07 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrypaw heard the apprentice and raced over to help, she added support on his side, "I got you, lets hurry!" without another word she walked along side the apprentice and back to foxpudge. @BILL. @Wings.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 10:14 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post

The cream queen padded over to her kits, tired from all the terrifying events that happened today. "Are you all okay?" She reached down and licked each of them on the head. "You were all very brave today, you know that?" She laid with her kits, hoping to comfort them and keep them warm while they answered her question.
@Shimm @TawnyNeedsACoffee @:Grimm:
@Shimm
@:Grimm:

ScorchKit was shaking a bit, his eyes wide looking somewhat traumatized, the look of the dog like creatures or what he had heard the older cats call them, coyote's, had paralyzed in fear. His cream-grey tinted fur was fluffed up defensively making him look like a large furball as he said in a small tone.His usual arrogance completely gone."Y-yeah....".he murmured this hesitantly as just stared at the commotion.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 10:33 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Dawnsong stared at her clanmates gathering together, and she smiled. She had done her work. She could finally be at peace. Her final heartbeat fading, Dawnsong closed her eyes and began her journey to her new hunting grounds. @Starfall @Fallenpine

Last edited by MEAT ANGELS; March 24th, 2020 at 08:28 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2020, 10:55 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

[So this Invasion is going to be over sometime tomorrow, WindClan is getting booted out of their territory and camp, which will now be the Coyotes new territory. Beastspark [ @Undertaker ] of ShadowClan and Foxbound [ @RedHead ] of ThunderClan will be coming to collect WindClan cats and take them to stay in their camps temporarily. You are free to choose whichever clan you wish to stay at, I would highly suggest those with severe injuries go to ShadowClan since they have the most medical knowledge. ]
@BILL. @wren @Bumblebelly @amber'light @vermin @:little roe deer: @Blissie Bliss @FuzzyRatto @Starfall @TeamRiverRipple @Fallenpine @Shimm @Estelle @Ever @shortstack @MagicCat99 @TheNyanCatMinecart @The Shadow Flower @starshooter @Arie @CheetahPelt Clover'Wish_101 @The Cannibal @chateerio @Slatepaw @SilentLamb @Wings @Whiskers @Sneakyfox55 @LionKitKat @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]

Batglare winced in pain with each step as he followed behind Boulderkit and Elderpaw. The further away they got from those fiendish hounds the worse his wound felt. He was lagging a tad as he limped along, trails of semi-dry blood caked on his shoulder and down his front leg where the puncture wound had stopped bleeding. Once they actually reached the river, he quickly took a seat and began licking at his shoulder. The wound didn't look too bad it just made it very difficult to walk without shooting pain up his nerves. While dealing with his shoulder, his eyes glanced around at the cats here. It looked like to him that they were missing a bunch of cats. One of them, Dawnsong he believed was the name, appeared to be on death's door. His tail swished back and forth wondering if he should head back and check for the rest of the clan but he got the feeling Elderpaw wouldn't like that. He had an earful from her endless droning on and on about nothing during the walk here. He didn't need her nagging him again. She seemed quite enchanted with Boulderkit so he was going to leave her be.
@implimm
---

Twilightstar could still hear the voices of kits and clanmates that hadn't yet gotten out of the camp. It made her fight her natural survival instinct to flee and live another day. It would eat at her if she left cats with the will to live on their own with hungry monsters. She caught sight of Midnightstalker with a kit, she couldn't see him but she heard Foxpudge saying something to someone, there were more she could hear more kits and clanmates. It was just for a millisecond, she stood still trying to figure where to turn. She didn't see it come up behind her.
Twilightstar barely got a sound out when a coyote clamps its maw around her back and lifts her in the air. She's flung back and forth like a chew toy. Her ribcage barely withstood the force put into those jaws, she heard something snap rather than felt it. Blind fear, panic, and adrenaline caused her heart to beat rapidly and inadequate in her chest. The pain that once burned like fire had faded away to an icy numbness. Black filled the edges of her vision and the only thing she could hear was her racing heartbeat. Her breath came in ragged, shallow gasps, the fight died out of her as her body falls limp. The coyote must have lost interest in her because she suddenly stuck on the ground watching it paws darted off. Her fragile heart manages one last beat and then she's gone.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 23rd, 2020, 11:16 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
"Why would you want to taste coyote?" Twistedkit managed to say to Curlkit, clinging on frighteningly to the WindClan deputy. Only then did she notice how injured she was and slid off, glancing at Brindlejaw. "Are... are you okay?" she asked, her non-blind eye glittering with concern @FuzzyRatto @Shimm
"I dunno. I always wonder what mean things would taste like. Would it taste like mean? Or like normal animal? If it tasted like normal animal, would it be a normal animal? Anyways, you wanna play?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Closed Thread