Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by paris
Today 01:45 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:44 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:44 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Omari
Today 01:41 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:39 PM

Old October 30th, 2023, 04:04 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by elaif View Post

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
PUNISHMENTS DUE NOV 4TH!
Requirements
•There will only be two day extensions
• You will need 3 post minimum ( One arriving, one doing your task, and one reporting back!)

| @redshiftreign @hex_cat @LostSoldier |
"Sweetbriar, Waspswarm, and Cobwebpaw....Another failed hunting patrol. Since there was so many of you, I won't be looking for excuses... Each of you will catch two pieces of prey minimum. Am I clear? Good. Now go back Shadow's break and fulfill your duties."

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━
Sweetbriar
She/Her | The Siren
Wendigo's Song Purrk

Damnit. Ah, stars damn it all. Sweetbriar was not one to miss patrols, not usually -- but somehow she'd missed this patrol, and now... skies! She ought to deal with it now.

Stepping up to Vulturefang as he called out her name, Sweetbriar let out a soft sigh. She didn't argue, because she knew not to be cheeky in this situation. It was her own damn fault. Side-eyeing the scarred deputy a moment, Sweetbriar waited until he had finished speaking before she inclined her head, wheeled around, and trudged back to ShadowClan's Break.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old November 1st, 2023, 07:47 AM
Ficton ^_^

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

△▼△
Cunningthroat - He/Him - 40 moons
▼△▼△
꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦
Cunningthroat quickly made it back to report. "Nothin' weird at the border" he reported. And with that, he should be finished now unless something else happens. Again, he wasn't sure where the other two are, but as usual he didn't really care enough to look. He just wanted to get out of this punishment as soon as possible and stop embarrasing himself because no one reported the patrol. He didn't really take that long to remark the border, probably a few minutes or around that so there's somethin'. "if there's nothing else, i'll take my leave"
╰─▸ ❝ @elaif [Vulturfang]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old November 1st, 2023, 09:26 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Sweetbriar
She/Her | The Siren
Wendigo's Song Purrk

Plodding back into ShadowClan's clearing, Sweetbriar made her way to the ragged-furred deputy, clearing her throat. Well, it had been her own fault for missing that patrol, but she'd made up for it now, so she refused to feel awkward. Meeting the deputy's blue gaze, Sweetbriar blinked. "I'm back." Her tone was an unintentional low rumble, a Wendigo's Song, a mimicry of Dawnstar's throaty voice.

Shaking her head and blinking rapidly at the voice she'd accidentally switched over to, Sweetbriar cleared her throat again, this time her voice switching over to one more familiar to her; Hazelstripe's. "I hunted these." Hopefully Vulturefang would assume he'd heard wrong, and not question her uncanny ability to pick up on voices.

[ @elaif - Vulturefang | 1 Chipmunk, 1 Crow ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; November 1st, 2023 at 09:26 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 12:01 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Deerpaw-*
129/100
he/they || 10moons || agatha kitty - inactive
a fluffy brown tom with a white chest and muzzle

Deerpaw returned to camp... alone. So, maybe it hadn't been the smartest thing to go ahead and recheck the RiverClan border alone, but Stormeye and Cunningthroat hadn't shown up to bring him or in the minutes he sat there and waited, so, whatever... They'd smelled Cunningthroat around, but didn't see him so at least that was something? They were probably very busy!! Should he tattle on them though..? Deerpaw didn't want to, that felt very mean, but he also didn't want an earful from Vulturefange about how incompetent they all were for failing to check the border again... and he also also didn't want an earful about how stupid it was that he went alone. But at least everything was quiet at the border?? And it was RiverClan and they were at least... civil for the time being, so maybe it would be ok?

"Vulturefang?" The apprentice called, looking around for the deputy, "um, I'm back from the RiverClan border... it was all quiet there, nothing really happened. No smells of them on our side, but some fresh-ish smelling scent of them on their side, like a patrol was there maybe yesterday? Um... I know I shouldn't have gone alone and that was stupid, but I know how to fight and Stormeye and Cunningthroat never really made sure I was with them... I caught scent of Cunningthroat on my way back, but nothing of Stomeye. I'm sorry..." the apology slipped out naturally, and Deerpaw really was sorry. Maybe he was spending too much time with his mentor, because Snowecho's habit of apologizing for everything seemed to be rubbing off on them.
Old November 5th, 2023, 09:19 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp I'm very behind schedule!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks:Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both unactive)

"Vulturefang, I have marked the border and nothing is out of the ordinary" Darkcloud said calmly as she approached the deputy her expression neutral dipping her head in respect unfortunately Ospreysplash hadn't bothered to show but she didn't care as long as she got the job done and didn't get in trouble.

@elaif

(I'm so sorry this is late! I forgot what day it is! I'm very forgetful sorry again!)

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Old December 4th, 2023, 03:11 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

[If you believe a mistake has been made VM me or Rose ]

**Elmshadow**

Two sets of patrols were sent out one right after the other so he hadn’t gotten around to doling out the deserved punishments for the first before sending out the second, and even the first had been basically a make-up round for those who he should have punished from the previous round of patrols. So the punishments would be a hefty enough one this go-round, though he’d quite prefer this wasn’t a necessity. Failed patrols not only left the work of said patrol onto him, since just because that patrol didn’t go out didn’t mean there was any less need for those patrols. It was apparently wishful thinking to believe the clan would simply step up to the bare necessities of the clan that supports them but he’d long since given up that impossibility; entitlement was unfortunately in too many cats’ natures.

”Starrywhisper, Swiftgrass, Whiteheart, Brokentalon, Aspenblaze, Batwing. You’ve failed in your duty to Shadowclan and your responsibility as warriors. For such, you’ll all be demoted to apprentices until you can prove you’ve earned your rank back.”

[ @Kass @LunaStar22 @GhostlyStarfinder @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @KittyKombat7860 Your OC is being demoted based on the posted patrol punishments in the first post of this thread. They must complete two training instances in the next 3 months to be considered for having their warrior rank restored. Tag @Rose in this thread to speak about their rank restoration once they’ve completed the requirements. ]

”Ivorypaw, your patrol warriors being no-shows in no excuse to not figure out a patrol. You’re only job as an apprentice is to work towards warriorhood, skipping out on a patrol or finding the first excuse that falls at your paws in hardly conducive to that. For your laziness, you’ll be demoted to a kit once again. But do not use this as an excuse to let your training fall behind.”

[ @LunaStar Ivorypaw is being demoted to a kit until December 10. She is still expected to keep up with her training in camp ]

And last but certainly not least. ”Shadowlight. You failed a patrol once before but were given an exceedingly generous second chance to do it right. You squandered that second chance in an egregious act of negligence and it will not be tolerated a second time. You should not mistake generosity for passiveness. See if an exile won’t straighten out your attitude. Don’t dare to show your face in this camp for a quarter moon and, if I were you, I’d return with something more useful than yourself.”

[ @Supersabre Your OC must have seven posts in the territory or outskirts, you must include gathering the herbs and/or hunting, and is not to return to Shadowclan until December 10. Being seen in Shadowclan camp before that time or before their 7 posts in the outskirts or territory will result in harsher punishment. After completing the punishment, tag @/Rose in this thread to discuss their return ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; December 4th, 2023 at 04:27 AM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 09:25 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitou View Post
[If you believe a mistake has been made VM me or Rose ]

**Elmshadow**

Two sets of patrols were sent out one right after the other so he hadn’t gotten around to doling out the deserved punishments for the first before sending out the second, and even the first had been basically a make-up round for those who he should have punished from the previous round of patrols. So the punishments would be a hefty enough one this go-round, though he’d quite prefer this wasn’t a necessity. Failed patrols not only left the work of said patrol onto him, since just because that patrol didn’t go out didn’t mean there was any less need for those patrols. It was apparently wishful thinking to believe the clan would simply step up to the bare necessities of the clan that supports them but he’d long since given up that impossibility; entitlement was unfortunately in too many cats’ natures.

”Starrywhisper, Swiftgrass, Whiteheart, Brokentalon, Aspenblaze, Batwing. You’ve failed in your duty to Shadowclan and your responsibility as warriors. For such, you’ll all be demoted to apprentices until you can prove you’ve earned your rank back.”

[ @Kass @LunaStar22 @GhostlyStarfinder @Thechaoticdigitalcircus @KittyKombat7860 Your OC is being demoted based on the posted patrol punishments in the first post of this thread. They must complete two training instances in the next 3 months to be considered for having their warrior rank restored. Tag @Rose in this thread to speak about their rank restoration once they’ve completed the requirements. ]

”Ivorypaw, your patrol warriors being no-shows in no excuse to not figure out a patrol. You’re only job as an apprentice is to work towards warriorhood, skipping out on a patrol or finding the first excuse that falls at your paws in hardly conducive to that. For your laziness, you’ll be demoted to a kit once again. But do not use this as an excuse to let your training fall behind.”

[ @LunaStar Ivorypaw is being demoted to a kit until December 10. She is still expected to keep up with her training in camp ]

And last but certainly not least. ”Shadowlight. You failed a patrol once before but were given an exceedingly generous second chance to do it right. You squandered that second chance in an egregious act of negligence and it will not be tolerated a second time. You should not mistake generosity for passiveness. See if an exile won’t straighten out your attitude. Don’t dare to show your face in this camp for a quarter moon and, if I were you, I’d return with something more useful than yourself.”

[ @Supersabre Your OC must have seven posts in the territory or outskirts, you must include gathering the herbs and/or hunting, and is not to return to Shadowclan until December 10. Being seen in Shadowclan camp before that time or before their 7 posts in the outskirts or territory will result in harsher punishment. After completing the punishment, tag @/Rose in this thread to discuss their return ]
Wolftooth suddenly spoke up."Actually, Elmshadow," He meowed. "Brokentalon and Whiteheart were in Sunkissed creek when a fire happened thanks to some rowdy outsiders, which Brokentalon sent packing. I think they deserve rewarding for that since Brokentalon also made use of his surroundings to put out the fire and defended Whiteheart from the outsiders."
Old December 19th, 2023, 08:30 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
PUNISHMENTS DUE DEC 21ST!
IF YOU NEED AND EXTENSION LET ME KNOW!
-----
Your character is required to have three post at minimum! One showing up, (doesn't have to be fancy), one completing the punishment, and one reporting back to Vulturefang!
If you have already completed these patrols earlier, then lmk over VM! Make sure to send proof of your completed patrol!!

Oh boy, here we go again.
Another list of dumb asses who couldn't complete their jobs... Go figure. At this point he wasn't surprised at the outcome of the most recent patrols. It was typically always like that, in fact, it was less common to have completed patrols than passing out punishments. Ah, oh well, maybe they'd all learn some day? He hoped so, he was already sick of this gag, good lord. Anyway... Padding under Shadowledge, Vulturefang scoped out the fugitives.

| @Starphobia |
"Icleclaw! Hey there my best bud.. So, I have an issue.... And that is, why the hell didn't you report back? Like c'mon my guy, you're not god damn child! Do your job and be done with it! Anywho, since you failed the first time, I'm making you try again! Y'know how the saying goes, second times the charm! And since your patrol pals seemed to of disappeared off the face of the earth, you'll be going out to Shadowclan Territory to hunt by yourself. Try not come back until ya caught at LEAST two pieces of prey. Now hit the road."
(The other cats on this patrol went missing, so you'll have to do this one alone. Sorry about that )

| @Kass @Sleek @Ladiebugg |
" Alright.... So, this is rather disappointing. Azaleadream, Softpaw, and Leapmoon. Unfortunately none of you goons returned from your border patrol... Yippe. So to make up for it, you two will be hunting in Mourning Ruins. I'm expecting each of you to catch two or more pieces of prey before nightfall. Am I clear? Good, now get going."

| @finley.exe |
"Tsk, tsk, tsk~ Hickorysplinter you poor, pathetic creature.... Now it seems you're not any better than the rest of these chumps. You failed to complete your given duty, and seeing as your other patrol mate poofed, you'll be fixing your own mistake! So take a little hike to Shadow's Break, and don't come back until you've caught something, mkay?"
(Looks like you'll be doing this alone as well, if you need an extension lmk!!)

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; December 19th, 2023 at 08:32 PM.
Old December 19th, 2023, 09:18 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

(WOOPS- I'm so good at remembering patrols)

LeapMoon sighed with a nod, looking at her patrol mates.
Old December 20th, 2023, 07:45 AM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)

Softpaw trekked to the woods, disappointed.

(every patrol i have been put on i have failed to complete at the given time )
@Ladiebugg @Kass
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!