Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:40 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:35 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:24 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 02:17 AM

Old December 26th, 2020, 12:04 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Yes , sir and no problem an apprentice should always respect there mentor. ~cowtail told the Medicine cat ~ Also.. Should we wait for frost paw or go on ahead , rainy whisker? ~cowtail asked him

// @implimm

Old December 26th, 2020, 06:42 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkstripe View Post
Echofall’s elegant features softened in sympathy, and he placed a steel gray paw against Gravehound’s cheek. It’s okay, it’s okay, he mouthed breathlessly. He panted softly, recovering from the sudden scare, still trembling lightly himself. He studied Gravehound’s face with a mixture of concern and admiration. He gestured to the mute warrior, You, he mouthed the word were, then gestured to himself then his ears, my ears.
He finally spoke, his voice quivering and thin, “I must...tell Buckstar...of your quick thinking...and courage...” He mewed brokenly, regarding Gravehound with unabashed admiration.
Gravehound huffed, ducking his head to burry his face in Echofalls side letting his body thump to the ground as he twisted around so Echofall could still read his mouth. 'Screw telling Buckstar I just wanna go take the birds and go home and sleep now I think.' he only idly signed some of the words a sort of branching antler movement and a dot on the centre of his forehead for Buckstar, the flapping ears for birds, a paw under his head for sleep wrapping up with a little sighing chucked as he rested his head on the other tom. 'You think the grouses were squished? Even after that I dont wanna go back empty pawed, not during leafbare we need the prey. What do you think?' He honestly both didnt wanna move from where he was laying on Echofall and didnt wanna do anything more today but nap after that panic but its not like he could really have the best of both worlds here.
Old December 26th, 2020, 06:49 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Gravehound huffed, ducking his head to burry his face in Echofalls side letting his body thump to the ground as he twisted around so Echofall could still read his mouth. 'Screw telling Buckstar I just wanna go take the birds and go home and sleep now I think.' he only idly signed some of the words a sort of branching antler movement and a dot on the centre of his forehead for Buckstar, the flapping ears for birds, a paw under his head for sleep wrapping up with a little sighing chucked as he rested his head on the other tom. 'You think the grouses were squished? Even after that I dont wanna go back empty pawed, not during leafbare we need the prey. What do you think?' He honestly both didnt wanna move from where he was laying on Echofall and didnt wanna do anything more today but nap after that panic but its not like he could really have the best of both worlds here.
Echofall quirked a brow in faint amusement, “I do not...think...they were...you were on the opposite...side of the tree...when it fell.”He mewed, licking Gravehound’s forehead in consolation, “I am sorry...to cause such...trouble...” he remarked sympathetically. He made no effort to move, his heart still fluttering in his chest, pupils dilated. Though he remained somewhat stoic in the face of potential death, the deaf tom was undeniably spooked, having nearly joined StarClan prematurely.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 26th, 2020, 08:11 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

- @Mia

The compliment urged an arrogant grin upon Valleypaw's features, quite a different expression compared to her usual smirk - although still quite a Val-type expression that one would expect if they knew her well. She hid the mouse away for later collection as she listened idly to Meadowvalley's teachings. A bird? How hard could it be? She watched as her mentor demonstrated the technique. "So, instead of being light on your feet for a mouse, you want to be quick for birds?" The apprentice crouched as she awaited an answer, imitating Meadowvalley's form to the best of her abilities.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; December 26th, 2020 at 08:12 PM.
Old December 26th, 2020, 08:25 PM

My Mood: Fine

@Zero
"Yes, that is right," Meadowvalley meowed. She watched as Valleypaw imitated her form. "I want you to practice what I did two times before you start trying to catch a bird and I will say how good you are." She paused. "If the bird hunting move is not correct I will show you again and you will try again. If the bird hunting move is correct then you may hunt and I will be watching you." Meadowvalley wasn't sure if Valleypaw would do the move correct and if she didn't, how many times would she have to show her? She sat down a tail-length from Valleypaw to give her some room. She nodded her head to signal to her apprentice to start. "You may try now," she mewed.
Old December 26th, 2020, 08:37 PM
AHHH

- @Mia

Valleypaw resisted the urge to roll her eyes, impatient to get on with trying on a real bird. However, she managed to hold her tongue and get on with the practice, not wanting to get in trouble in her first training practice after so long. Though, she wasn't yet sure if this warrior would be capable of scolding her. Testing those the limits of Meadowvalley's patience could come later. For now, she demonstrated stalking an imaginary, unaware bird. She moved quietly yet quickly forward, leaping high into the air once she was close enough to her invisible target. When she landed back on the ground, she gave a tiny shrug of her shoulders, looking back at Meadowvalley. "Like that?"

(You can come up with something random that she did wrong and correct it, if you want)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 26th, 2020, 08:50 PM

@Zero (Honestly I don't know what to put for her doing wrong so I'll just say she did good.)

"That was good," Meadowvalley meowed then got up looking at Valleypaw. "I think it's time to try this on a real bird." Valleypaw did almost exactly the way to hunt a bird, now it is time to try it on a real one, she thought. "You are going to do this catch all by yourself so you know the basics on how to catch birds. This means use your smell to scent out birds and do the hunting technique. Remember how I showed you how to catch the bird and do not move when it is looking toward you or at you. Got it?" She paused before adding. "Now you may hunt," she meowed.
Old December 27th, 2020, 10:30 AM
AHHH

- @Mia

"Gotcha," Valleypaw meowed, her eyes burning with excitement. Finally on to the good stuff! The she-cat opened her mouth to scent the air, trying to catch the scent of nearby birds. She padded off in the direction of a scent trail, slowing down as the sounds of nearby birds grew in volume. Peering into the trees, she could see a flock of sparrows hanging around on the branches of a large oak - a few occasionally fluttering to the ground and pecking about the exposed roots of the trunk. She crouched and remained still, awaiting a good opportunity. Eventually, one landed on the ground a few fox-lengths away from her, unaware of the threat of a predator lurking in the brush. She began the stalk, moving forward in silence, but not quite quickly enough. The bird caught sight of her and flew off into the air, letting out a warning call to its flock mates. She leaped up in an attempt to knock it down anyway, but she hadn't been close enough - missing the bird by a few inches. "Foxdung!" She could feel her ears warm with embarrassment. It was a good first attempt, though.

Last edited by Zero; December 27th, 2020 at 10:31 AM.
Old December 27th, 2020, 11:11 AM

@Zero
Meadowvalley followed Valleypaw, watching her closely. She crouched lower to the ground when she saw birds in front of her and Valleypaw stalking them. Meadowvalley watched as one of the birds saw Valleypaw and flew into the air doing a alarm call. The green eyed she cat watched Valleypaw's movement and watched her as she tried to catch one of the birds. The bird's got away and Valleypaw didn't catch anything so she stood up and looked at her apprentice. "Well, you did good with your movements but...you did not at all move quickly," she meowed. The tan, black, and white she cat tried to not make her voice harsh and not make her meow tremble with a little no understanding. "You did good though, Valleypaw. We can eather try somewhere else to hunt or we can go back to camp empty. I know I'm your mentor but it's your decision." Meadowvalley hated to sound like a apprentice not know what she's doing. But she tried her best to be a good mentor.

Last edited by Mia; December 27th, 2020 at 11:11 AM.
Old December 27th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Goldfish

My Mood: Spooky

@Phoenix Fire
Once Sunripple and Cederleaf had gotten into the territory, he relaxed a bit. Hunting was one of his favorite things to do. He lifted his nose to the air, turning towards the breeze. He wasn't having too much luck with any scent trails.

"Try to be a rainbow in someone else's cloud." -Maya Angelou