Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:33 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 23rd, 2023, 02:31 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Cool test dummy needed [ charrie site ]

hello!! hello!! kinda just what the title says, honestly. i absolutely love making character sites and have the habit of trying to push my limits with them. anndd i discovered wix has a developer mode that lets you use javascript and a bit of other code !! i only know basic code, and it is an interest of mine just time-consuming that i don't really get to delve into it lol so i think this would be a good chance to stretch my wings

i could use one of my own characters but 1) it involves me typing out actual information for them 2) i don't wanna touch the pre-existing pages because while outdated, they are useful when i need 'em!! so, i figured . test dummy.

first person to reply to this thread when the required information i need gets (1) free aesthetic character site. for the record, i will only being do one character!! not multiple characters -- but tbh, once it's yours, you can just duplicate the site and adjust as needed.

i plan to only do one of these but who knows !! also i. i don't promise i'll finish. nor that it will end up with actual code. depends if adhd decides to cooperate. ANYWHO. once it's done, i'll transfer the site to you !! so pls have a wix account.

with that being said, here is the information i absolutely require!!! :

AESTHETIC. emo?? dark academia ?? indie ?? what's their color scheme? do they lean towards more soft, round things or harsher and darker things? do they have any thing that symbolizes them (crows, teeth, marigolds, fox, etc.) ?? the more info on their aesthetic the better.
name. age. gender + pronouns. sexuality. (optional but i like to include zodiac)!! rank & clan.
personality traits and/or personality description. (both preferred but not required.)
appearance description or a visual image. (both preferred, not required. )

information that ain't required but i think would be cool to add:

relationships.
important roleplays!!
trivia
backstory owo
likes and dislikes
visual art of said character
fears

and honestly any other info u think i could need !! this doesn't need to be a character from wco either, i am technically searching for a warrior cat but u know. i ain't picky !! anywayy thank uu for reading this

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old July 23rd, 2023, 02:55 AM

Bump Policy: Hiatus.
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: test dummy needed [ charrie site ]

Hi Ghostie

Aesthetic - I was thinking dark academia and a lil emo. Just any dark colors works perfectly along with any canine and/or prince/royalty related symbols

Name - Dogpaw

Age - Just put like., 8 - 12

Gender + Pronouns - Cis Male + He/bark

Sexuality - Aroace Gay

Rank + Clan - Apprentice + Shadowclan

Personality Traits
+ Clever, Private, Honest +
= Reserved, Stoic, Composed =
- Egotistical, Apathetic, Perfectionist -

In-Depth Personality
Dogpaw is a clever and reserved cat with a stoic and composed demeanor. While he may appear to be introverted and reserved on the surface, in reality, he holds deep emotions and a strong desire for perfection. He can come across as egotistical and apathetic at times, and he struggles to open up to others and to express his true feelings. However, Dogpaw is also very honest and values the truth above all else. He has a keen mind and is always analyzing the situation, looking for the best way to approach each challenge. He is a Perfectionist who sets very high standards for himself due to the expectations both of his parents have set onto him, and he can sometimes become frustrated when he fails to meet said expectations.
Despite his flaws, Dogpaw is starting to open more due to the current dog attack that took half of his face, half his sight, and his tail and is going to grow fiercely protective of his loved ones, and he will stop at nothing to keep them safe.
Dogpaw's honesty and loyalty make him a valuable member of his clan, and he can always be counted on to speak the truth, no matter how difficult the situation may be.

Appearance - X

Backstory - Dogkit was born into the third litter between Shadowclans medicine cat and enforcer commander. Both cats that have high respect from the clan. Dogkit was born the single boy in his litter and to his knowledge is the only son of Elmshadow. Dogkit never had time to play like other kits in the nursery instead he was seen practicing crouching or getting a small lesson from his father. Dogkit was never close with either of his sisters. Hell, Dogkit wasn't even close to his older sister Sunsetthorn though unbeknownst to him who was watching him and his sisters when his mother was no where to be seen. Though his stoic bubble would soon be broken by a kit who's name was Wrenkit. During the first ever conversation with her Dogkit earned the name 'Pip' and Dogkit hated it and would hope the stupid name would die out if he ignored the kit for the rest of his life.

Soon enough when Dogkit reached the ripe age of 6 moons the tom became a apprentice. Dogpaw was apprenticed to his own father, Elmshadow. Dogpaw soon started to get close with Wrenkit who was renamed Starrypaw during her apprentice ceremony a moon later, to the point of letting her sleep in his nest. Dogpaw started to also endure the nickname of 'Pip' aswell as getting somewhat close with his sister Shadepaw and nephew Mousepaw. Though soon enough Dogpaws life would take a drastic change. One day he was called out for a patrol with Icethroat, Spiritpaw, and Daypaw to look for an apprentice by the name of Roanpaw. As much as the tom didn't want to join the patrol he followed after the warrior and two apprentices. Before the patrol knew it they reached Moonlit grove and were hit with the stench of the poor rotting bodies of Roanpaw and many others and then the stench of dogs. Dogpaw ran away with the two other apprentices but sadly fate decided to take Daypaws life only leaving Dogpaw and Spiritpaw to get out of there.

While the two were trying to get back to camp Dogpaw told Spiritpaw to get back to camp while he distracted the dogs. Dogpaw started to lead the canines away from his clans camp. This sadly resulted in Dogpaw losing his tail and half of his face making him blind in his left eye. Dogpaw was bound to the medicine den to heal. Soon Dogpaw was released from the medicine den and continued his training as if he didn't just lose half his face and tail. While Dogpaw may put on a act it's difficult for him to ever return to Moonlit Grove in fear of reliving the memories of getting attacked. Dogpaw became more close with Starrypaw and soon enough would start to refer to her as his younger sister.

Fears - Moonlit Grove, Being a disappointment, The thought of losing Shadepaw, Seedpaw, Starrypaw, Mousepaw and Sunsetkit

Trivia -
• His voice claim is Five Hargreeves
• His other name is Pippaw as used by both Starrypaw and Mousepaw
• He actually doesn't believe in starclan
• He was dubbed the golden prince by his sister Shadepaw
• He has the tendency to chew bones of any prey he eats
Old July 23rd, 2023, 04:52 AM

thank u for the sacrifice xavier

pronouns.cc
Old July 23rd, 2023, 07:46 AM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Can I pay kk for this?

@x ghostie

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s

Last edited by Ymir; July 23rd, 2023 at 07:47 AM.
Old July 24th, 2023, 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
Can I pay kk for this?

@x ghostie
i do not like taking kk for things since i dont rlly need anymore & im using as xavier as a test dummy buut i am hoping to make some character site templates for people to use in the future!! so i can mention you if i ever get the chance to do so :'O

pronouns.cc
Closed Thread