Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Reincarnations

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Wheel of Misfortune Purrks
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:53 PM
bewitched curse
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 08:48 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Blazing
Today 08:46 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 08:43 PM
Sunset Grove
by Ian
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:41 PM

Old April 17th, 2024, 03:01 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Cracklepaw

v-Crackle-v

|Beefed Up Tier 1: Inactive | Just A Scratch |

╭─────────╮
Quote:
In their presence, any cat would feel small.

Keen eyes gaze at you, judging you for your worth. You know you are not the first cat to come here - nor will you be the last. But you've come with a mission, and all you have to do is sell yourself.

"What makes you stand out from the rest of the cats who want another chance?"
Short white pelt practically glowing in the half-light, Crackle timidly made his way into the clearing. Large ears pinned against his narrow head, he made sure his eyes were directed at the ground. The arrogance that once was cemented into his bones, was now withered away. The time spent here in the dark forest had broken him into a million small pieces, everything he had been through and done, replayed in his wretched mind a thousand times over. And here he had sat, taking it all in.

Through these moons, he had finally decided what he wanted. Hearing the question, he lifted his head and looked into the darkness. "I'm Cracklepaw, or, I used to go by that name." He paused, hesitant to dip his toes in that mess of a story. " I was killed by Bumblestar who thought I slaughtered an innocent kit. While that fool was ENTIRELY wrong, I must say, I can't blame her... My past actions were quite... something. And not to mention I had built up a terrible reputation." Feeling a confusing amount of guilt and despair, he continued with a slightly shaky voice. " I've murdered on multiple occasions, all of them in the name of my clan... although I flaunted my victories quite immaturely. I enjoyed killing my victims... I didn't want to feel that way I swear it, but I found it difficult to maintain a sound mind. And that became my downfall."

Hissing slightly, he scuffed the dirt with one of his large paws. " When I died I left my clan and my sister behind. And not long after that, my sister died at my expense! She wanted nothing more than me to excel in life, but I failed her. I failed my clan due to my stupidity." Amber eyes narrowed, he scanned for the hidden faces. " I'm sure the lot of you have heard this story COUNTLESS of times, listened to the pathetic souls of these wretched lands cry for a second chance, but I promise when I say this; I mean my words. I want a second chance to prove my loyalty to a clan, to become the warrior I was meant to be and to make my sister proud. I won't cry and expect you to coddle me. There is nothing left for me here, and this is my only request, please give me one more chance." He reason was simple, but was it too simple? Would they reject his desires like the multiple cats before him? He would only be granted that answer in due time.

( I think did this correctly lol)
╰─────────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old April 17th, 2024, 03:54 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Cracklepaw

Again, again and again. Time after time, cats came crawling to the covenant with their pitiful arguments for life. This one appeared to be the same. "You're right about one thing. We have heard that countless times. But you're vastly wrong if you think we're going to let you back because you 'left your clan behind'. You'll find yourself stuck in the dark forest if thats all you have."

The Ancient Windclan cat was annoyed he had to deal with the same thing on a nearly daily basis. Most of them were cats who lived long enough, a few, here and there, such as Cracklepaw, were cats who hadn't reached Warriorhood.

- @elaif @/ the other 2

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old April 17th, 2024, 05:49 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Dustpoppy [ Dark Forest Shecat ]

It was same as always if she was being honestly. Every cat wanted a second chance and he had only provided "prove himself to his clan", "make his sister proud". But she was dead, his own words. Dustpoppy wasn't surprised by this at all. He was going to need a better reasoning. The tan shecat steps forwards, closer to the white pelted tomcat. "Uninspiring." She mews bluntly, letting out a quiet scoff. Keeping her next words short.

"Every cat says they want to prove their loyalty and prove themself. You are no different. Why should we give you a new life, for that? If so, then you are pitiful at best," She mews quietly, thoughts diving and crashing into each other. Dustpoppy falls silent again, sitting down where she stood. Tail lashing once before hitting the starry floor, wrapping around her paws afterwards. He wanted a second chance, she had heard that so many times now it was losing value. They needed a reason. A goal. Something that drove them, especially when given a new form, a new body and life. Dustpoppy would listen for now, if he gave a more substantial reason the maybe she would think deeper.

[ @elaif , @LostInTheOrchids , @/3rdwarden ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; April 17th, 2024 at 05:51 PM.
Old April 17th, 2024, 06:26 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Snowleopard listened.

Admittedly, she found herself being on the fence about how she felt regarding Cracklepaw. She understood killing for her Clan and making mistakes, but it did rub her the wrong way how he spoke of Vinekit and Bumblestar.

The other wardens were focused on his generic goals, a fine observation but one that concerned her the least. "How was she entirely wrong? Did your paw not strike that kit down?" Putting aside his clear misrepresentation of what Snowleopard saw as an unfortunate accident, she continued. "You can mean your words to your heart's content, Cracklepaw. But how will you ensure you follow the path you desire? The route you are choosing will reset your life, and you may not remember all that has led to this moment. It is entirely based on if you can remember.' And in many cases, they didn't.

The past didn't need to be repeated, even without it - but it seemed the lost tom lacked a plan to try to ensure his success.

[ @stag @LostInTheOrchids @elaif ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; April 17th, 2024 at 06:50 PM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:05 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Clans Re: Cracklepaw

v-Crackle-v

|Beefed Up Tier 1: Inactive | Just A Scratch |

╭─────────╮
Ugh... what a bunch of drags. Had he known that giving other reasons than 'being loyal to the clan' wouldn't have been considered selfish, then he would've said a lot more. Deadpanning a look at the cat that stepped up before him, he sniffed. He was about to reply when a duo of cats appeared from the mist... how many were going to appear? Why three? Were they going to jump him or something? Dismissing the stupid thought, he found his ears swiveling to catch what the others said. The second one repeats the first one's open thoughts, while the third brings in more questions and a painful reminder. Cracklepaw. No, he wasn't Cracklepaw, not anymore. The name brought a new wave of pain, another reason why he needed this.

Looking at the first two, he decided to kill two birds with one stone. " There's more to it!" he snapped. " I've spent countless moons in training to try and achieve something I never got! All this work and look where it got me! I wouldn't expect you to understand, assuming you all had the chance to receive your warrior's name! To have everyone feel proud of you for trying your best. To feel loved and appreciated for once in your DAMNED lives!" His voice was edged with hidden sorrow. " I've lost that chance, I've lost the chance to grow old with someone that I love, I've missed the chance to train and raise any kin of my own. My life wasted away because of something I could hardly help!" What did they want from him? What other reasons could they possibly need? He achieved nothing in his short time of living, and he stayed here in the dark forest it would be an eternity reminding him that he never completed his goals. Just another waste of space. " I've lost so much in so little time, I didn't even have the chance to say goodbye... But I assume this means nothing to you, I'm sure you turned plenty away with such sob stories."

Leaving that there momentarily, he turned to the other she-cat. " I'm afraid she wasn't wrong. Her patience had run thin on my antics. I killed an innocent life, someone who had less time in that world than I had. I regret that day, I wish it had gone differently."
Relaxing his gaurded form, he sat down; feeling more comfortable with the less hostile presence of the cat before him. "How can I ensure that it all goes down differently?" he repeated. " I can't guarantee anything, but I believe my past actions were bestowed upon me by an unfortunate upbringing. My mother died from birth, leaving me to an uncaring father who wanted nothing to do with me. By the time my sister took me under her wing, the damage was already done. I let my past cloud my chances of a successful future. I believe if my rough kithood had begun differently, everything would've been different... and I wouldn't be dead." Gald the embarrassing bits of his past were explained, Crackle pondered the other points of she made "While there is a chance I won't remember, I'm hoping I will. I'm willing to take that chance. I may not remember everything, and perhaps that is for the best. Keeping little knowledge of what has happened in this life will probably be good for me. I need a fresh start, a reminder that there is more than life than mindless bloodshed and destruction." stiffling a sigh, Crackle was unsure that his words would be convincing enough.... oh well... at least he tried.

Looking to the three of them, he added his final thoughts " Take of what you will, I'm more than willing to explain more if needed." dipping his head, he awaited their answers.

@BEAR. @stag @LostInTheOrchids

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by BEAR.; April 20th, 2024 at 03:46 PM. Reason: fixed mention
Old April 20th, 2024, 03:51 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

His answer had been in line with what Snowleopard was looking for. Accountability, the recognition things might not go as he desired .. The actions in his previous life were merely a blip on the expansive map of his potential future, and only time would tell how this opportunity was taken. "There is never a guarantee, your next life may have sticks shorter than your last one did. Take what you can from the experiences you've been dealt, and try to use it to fuel the next. The actions of others do not need to be what leads you down the path of death and destruction - you can grow to be better from it."

She reached to gently bop him on the head. Whether he allowed it or not didn't ultimately matter, as it was meant to be a show of comfort. "Keep my words in mind. The others may be more critical, but I can see your effort and I give you my support."

[ @stag @LostInTheOrchids @elaif ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:23 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Dustpoppy
[ Dark Forest Shecat ]

As Snowleopard jumped in, Dustpoppy was able to catch onto what the other cat was saying. To an extent, she agreed. If he could remember then he would be better, not using the physical strength to gain power this time. Black pointed shecat nodding towards the Warden that joined last.

Then Cracklepaw responded, most of which she threw away for a sob story, as he called it. It was a pitty party. The warrior was grappling into the last straw of hope she saw, using his head. That..he did. He had a plan..of sorts. Dustpoppy was uncertain of it truly being acted upon however. She would simply have to see if he actually wanted to keep to it. If he died again, she would see he failed and deny him. The Shecat steps back and sits once more. He had infact wasted his life before this with his silly antics, something she had faulted him for previously. But unfortunately…he had provided some words of caution for this new life.

Clearing her throat. “I am in agreement with Snowleopard.” She spoke within a whisper. She too had wanted to play the game of appreciation and love. But that had failed her, bitterness grew from it instead. “But, you have one shot. This is your single chance, Cracklepaw. If I see you again, then it’s your time. You won’t have a second attempt at this. Do not waste what we have been so gracious at giving.” No more chances, no more sob stories or games. He had one time in her mind. Dustpoppy could almost scoff at her own words but she kept that in her head.

[ @elaif , @BEAR. , @LostInTheOrchids ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:03 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Question Re: Cracklepaw

Mapleface
She/Her | Dark Forest; Former ThunderClanner

Mapleface... was likely not supposed to be here. And yet, she could not stay away. Tears brimmed in emerald green eyes as the former ThunderClanner lingered in the shadows, her gaze fixated on the one cat who'd been her entire world for so long. Crackles. Her brother. Her son. Both, and neither at the same time. Her kin. Hers to take care of, hers to look after. Had she pushed him too far? Been so overbearing that... that he wanted to be rid of her?

But no, she would not think ill of him. She would be happy for him to be rid of this place, rid of her presence - but not entirely. Mapleface would never stop watching over him. This time, it would be from a distance, because she knew, knew that returning back to the land of the living would never be in the cards for her.

So her unshed, remorse-filled tears dried, and a wobbly smile took over, aimed at Cracklepaw. He would always be her little brother, and she would love him forevermore. A sister turned mother. Mapleface had relished being needed, and now... now she was no longer even that. There was no reason to taint his new life - yes, Mapleface stayed until he received two yes-es - with her presence so soon.

But she would not deny him one last farewell. Or, more accurately, Mapleface could not bear let him leave without a goodbye. So she caught his gaze from her perch a little ways away, far away enough just to observe and not actually seem like a Council cat, and lifted her paw in a silent greeting. The Red Queen's green eyes crinkled at the corners as she smiled fuller. And then she gave in to the impulse of mouthing a 'Goodbye, I love you', whether he saw it or not.

[ @elaif - Crackles ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:41 AM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

BarkBlaze - Starclan Tom

The tom listened to Cracklepaw, and brewed up a response. His words were the last. Before the apprentice returned to the land of the living.

"You truly seem to regret your actions. However, it is unjust to blame harm bestowed upon you as an excuse for your actions. If you harm others because you were harmed, you have no one to blame but yourself. Although, you seem willing to change that. So, it'll be a yes from me."

Barkblaze's verdict was said, a yes from all three of the wardens.

- @elaif [Crackle] @BEAR. [Snowleopard] @stag [Dustpoppy]