Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2017, 05:18 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Burningforest." He said."From thunderclan." He added,almost forgetting."If your medicine cat,then why do you still have your apprintice name?" He asked curiously.Foxdung!I should have let her ask something first!Guess it's to late know though... he waited for the shadowclan cats answer quietly,hoping she didn't think he was rude over the question he asked so suddenly and,and rudly in his opinion.
[Could you not use she/her pronouns for Daypaw? its they/them.]
Daypaw huffed at the question. of course a warrior wouldnt know how medcat training worked. "I was a warrior apprentice before, I cant just be appointed as a full medcat without knowing anything." it had been awhile since Kestrelberry resigned. It was events like this Daypaw wished they had a mentor,it got lonely not having someone older and experienced to comfort you. "A starclan cat trains me because the past medcat resigned before they could train anyone. Until my training is up, I was an apprentice name."
Old July 20th, 2017, 05:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
[Could you not use she/her pronouns for Daypaw? its they/them.]
Daypaw huffed at the question. of course a warrior wouldnt know how medcat training worked. "I was a warrior apprentice before, I cant just be appointed as a full medcat without knowing anything." it had been awhile since Kestrelberry resigned. It was events like this Daypaw wished they had a mentor,it got lonely not having someone older and experienced to comfort you. "A starclan cat trains me because the past medcat resigned before they could train anyone. Until my training is up, I was an apprentice name."
Sorry.I forgot,and I new at this.Is this right?)
"That's so cool!Your really trained by a starclan cat?" He said amazed.He didn't know that cats could really be trained by starclan,but how could he?He was only a warrior,and had only seen starclan once as a apprintice,unlike medicine cats who saw starclan every half moon."Will starclan also asign you your medicine cat name?" He asked them,getting more and more curious about medicine cats,even though he would never give up being a warrior for it.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:05 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post

Cottonspark nods in acknowledgement. "I didn't, but you shouldn't argue at a gathering, of all places, she snaps. The silver-patched white she-cat padded to where Larkcry and Flamescar were sitting, and sat down. "I'm Cottonspark," she introduced.
"I'm Flamescar," Flamescar meowed. "And this is grumpy Larkcry."

"I'm not the one who-" He broke off, tail-tiptwitching, as Flamescar flicked him with his tail.

"What did Cottonspark say?" he mewed before turning back to her. "Sorry about the argument. Larkcry's just a bit upset because I went off be myself a while ago. I've just recently returned."
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

(Open)

Brindlestream sat alone in the gathering area. She wasn't a hostile cat, but she wasn't exactly social. While the other ThinderClan cats went to talk to cats from other clans, Brindlestream stayed put. If a cat approached her, so she would talk to them. But Brindlestream wasn't exactly a cat to go up to cats and talk to them. She was her own, silent self. Unlike some other cats, Brindlestream didn't sit there on display to show how great their clan was, nor did she go up to cats, she just sat there, not in a bored matter, but in her own strange way.
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:12 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chrysanthemumshade looked towards the leaders, flicking her ears as she heard Pebbleheart introduce his leader and deputy. She nodded, now that she knew their names. ''Ah, Grousestar and Auroraflame.'' She nodded, tilting her head for a moment as she done so. Then, a small smile came onto her maw as she thought about something, but quickly dismissed it. ''I hardly ever pay attention to my...nevermind.'' She shook her head, blinking her eyes. Chrysanthemumshade feared for anyone to truly get to know her. She liked being secret. Not because of the shady clan she was in, but because she learned long ago that being herself was not good enough. Her mother had drained all the power from her, and left her in a shell of what she used to be--of who she wanted to be. Upon his next words, Chrysanthemumshade lightly gave her tail a thump. ''Oh, everything will be fine in Shadowclan--I just know it. But thank you for your concern. You're so kind.'' She smiled at him. ''And, I hope the same for Skyclan. It's nice to be here without tearing each other's throats out, you know?'' She giggled. ''It would be nice if the clans were always like this. Peaceful. Not just on gathering night.'' Chrysanthemumshade was always a benevolent she cat, but she wasn't afraid to fight if she needed to. She just preferred peace over power. Upon his next words, the small feline nodded. ''Same. I wonder what will go on tonight. Seems like everyone is having something peaceful.'' The she cat says, then narrowed her eyes as she took a look at a couple apprentices. ''Except for the troubling making apprentices, that is.'' Even though they weren't doing as they were suppose to, it had warmed Chrysanthemumshade's heart. They were funny, she had to admit. Her ears slightly flattened at his last words, and she turned her head to give her pelt a couple licks. You'd be surprised. She wanted to roll her eyes. Making friends was never easy for her. She always was under the impression that she needed to impress another cat before she could be accepted as their friend. ''Oh, yeah! Plenty friends...'' She giggled, trailing off. ''I'm certainly the life of the party!'' She mewed, turning once back to him with her foresty hues gleaming, and a charming smile placed on her maw. The life of the party? More like the fool of it.
"And that's our Medicine cat, Ebonyfrost." He gestured to the cat with the other medics, his eyes shining. "So, what's Halestar like?" He asked with curiosity, not wanting to intrude on her privacy. Pebbleheart was a VERY nice, respectful cat. Pebbleheart wondered why she was so secretive. Probably not because of her Clan, but because of her own will. He shrugged slightly, unnoticeable to most cats. She seemed a bit sad, until she spoke her next words. "That's good! It'd be a shame if something bad happened to your Clanmates." He mewed. "It's no problem!" He trilled, because it wasn't. He was a naturally kind cat, never one to be rude on purpose and he liked to know everyone was okay. He purred softly, gazing at the leaders. "Would you ever want to be leader?" He asked, his tail twitching as he turned his gaze to Chrysanthemumshade. Pebbleheart chuckled. "Besides from the Syndicate, SkyClan is mostly calm. It gets a bit boring, but I wouldn't leave my Clan for anything." He mewed, puffing his chest out with pride. "Yes, that'd be nice. Not at war or bickering over territory" he said dreamily, wishing the Clans were like that most of the time. Pebbleheart hated violence, and even though he'd fight tooth and claw for his Clan, he found it pointless. "I hope a fight doesn't break out. StarClan wouldn't appreciate that.." he mewed, a tinge of worry in his voice. He gazed where she was, finding a pair of apprentices watching something, looking very amused. "It's youth. Of course they'll try and create chaos for fun." He chuckled, knowing how fun it was to be a slightly-more free apprentice. Even though they were misbehaving, Pebbleheart didn't want to scold them. Who was he to keep them from having fun? In the middle of the tension between the Clans, he found the small cats amusing. Their antics didn't go beyond annoyance of some warriors, so if they didn't set the place on fire, why bother stopping them? He blinked at her statement, confused why she seemed to be amused he said she must've had friends in other Clans. It slightly confused him, but then again he was finding himself very clueless at this gathering. "Okay then.." he mewed, keeping a smile on his maw as he glanced at her. Pleased with her happy look, he smiled back and then turned to the leaders, making sure he wasn't missing anything crucial.
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:

The small calico feline let out a breath of relief upon realizing that he had forgiven her. Most cats in her own clan found her to be unbearable at times. And, occasionally, she had met some pretty nice cats, but she was still somewhat of a new warrior. Within joining the clans and all. This had been her second gathering, and, just like last time, she made a complete fool of herself. The feline shook her head, trying to rid her thoughts. Her gaze trailed the outline--his form, and she slightly tilted her head until her eyes met his. She looked confused for a second, before she smiled up at him. She giggled when he called himself a badger. ''Badgers are really dangerous though!'' She vigorously shook her head, her yellow hues almost growing wide. ''When I was younger my brothers and I encountered a badger, but he didn't get us! Our mother took care of him! He was so vicious--and scary--and ugly. I was scared, but I suppose I was the one who caused us harm. After all, I didn't stay where I was suppose to, and my brothers thought because I was the eldest, they would follow me. Whew! I got the hardest nip of my life! My mother scolded me, terribly--oh.'' She closed her maw once again. ''I tend to do that a lot. I mean talk. Because talking is good, but my clan mates say I talk too much. Sometimes I trail off onto different topics without even noticing it. I can't help it, it's like I have to do it. You know what I mean? I mean, Starclan wouldn't have given me a mouth if I couldn't use it. I love to sing occasionally. I sing all the time. I would sing now, but I don't want to be soul attention, you know--you know what? I'm just gonna stop talking now.'' She bowed her head, hiding a small smile that was on her maw. This tom, despite his large size, was pretty nice. Splotchfeather was sure he was one of those intimidating toms that didn't like company--but he wasn't, and she felt comfortable. Even if he were from a different clan. ''I am Skyclan.'' She lifted her head proudly, swishing her tail to the side for a moment with a sparkling smile. Upon his next words, Splotchfeather looked behind her, trying to find sense in her own clan, but decided that maybe--just, maybe, she would sit right here and talk for while. She always was in the mood for a new friend, and this tom right here seemed wonderful to get to know. So, she sat next to him, her tail wrapped slightly around her. She just hoped that the other cats wouldn't mind. This was a different clan, and Splotchfeather always had to keep a cautious eye out, despite the kindness that this large cat was showing her. ''Redfeather?'' She echoed, then her eyes light up, and she jumped from her seat, her fur ruffling about. ''I'm Splotchfeather!'' She shouted, more loudly than she intended too. ''I can't believe we have the same suffix! Wow! That's amazing! Redfeather and Splotchfeather! We should definitely set up a group of feathers!'' She giggled once more, finding joy that she shared something in common with this tom--and potentially a new friend. See, Splotchfeather was too lost in her own world to notice anything wrong. She didn't see any type of tensions going on within the packs. She was too busy running after fireflies at night, or trying to cheer a sad face up. Her enthusiasm was hard to calm down as she always got excited over the simplest of things. Like, now. As she was lost in her own world, she didn't hear what Redfeather had said, so the feline sat next to him once more, tilting her head up to stare at him. He was so big! And, she was so small compared to him. If Thunderclan toms were like that, she was definitely intimidated. But, he was nice. She wondered if all Thunderclan toms were like that. ''Tensions?'' She repeated. ''I like to think that we're all gonna get along just fine!''
“Ah, you never know - I could be really dangerous.” Redfeather teased the smaller cat with a smirk on his maw, but of course, he was only joking. He’d never hurt an innocent soul and only used violence when it came to protecting those he cared about. The large maine coon grew quiet again, looking down at her with a curious expression as she talked. As she went on about the tale of her family and the badger incident, he seemed to focus on her face, taking note of small thing, like the color of her eyes or the occasional twitch of her whiskers, but he never strayed far from paying attention to her story. The way she talked made him smile, no other cat had told him so much about their life and he so far enjoyed all the little stories. A low, amused chuckle came from the large, young warrior when she caught herself from talking so much again, though he didn’t mind one bit. Redfeather continued to be silent and respectfully listen to her talk as he just peered down at her with his softened amber-hued eyes. The constant chatter and bickering around them seemed to fade away, the tom focusing on the other cat before him. Though, his ears perked when she claimed that she would stop talking. “No, no - please don’t stop talking.” Redfeather urged her, another gentle smile coming onto his maw, “I would love to hear you sing some time, I bet your voice sounds even more beautiful when you sing.” The warrior complimented the small she-cat, a light breeze ruffling through his thick dark orange fur. He was delighted to hear her talk more, listening to her confirm his assumption about being apart of Skyclan. He had heard from some tom’s talk about how beautiful the she-cats looked in Thunderclan, but this she-cat before him was nothing to compare. He blinked and shook his head, knowing that he shouldn’t think this way. He could see the hesitation in her actions when she looked around when he offered her a place to sit - was it something that he did to make her feel this way? No. He needed to stop that. They were different clans and the tensions were scarce enough, she had a reason to be cautious as she was. Redfeather almost expected her to leave to be with her clan, but he cheered up immediately when she sat down beside him, seeing her eyes light up when she introduced herself. “Splotchfeather.” He echoed her words. So that’s her name. The warrior thought and smiled, “It’s a great pleasure to meet you.” He chuckled, putting a paw to his muzzle as she mewed a bit too loud, seeing a few cats turn their heads to scowl at them, but he could care less what they thought. He smiled as they learned that they had the same suffix and his whiskers twitched in amusement when she suggested getting a group of feathers together. He did know of another cat with a the feather suffix - a young, confident tom from Windclan named Hawkfeather, but that was besides the point. He watched as she sat down once more beside him, looking up at the warrior in awe, having to tilt her head to meet his gentle gaze. Redfeather chuckled at this due to the fact that, like most she-cats that he has talked to, were always surprised by his size. However, Splotchfeather was smaller than the average she-cat warrior. He had no problem with that, it was simply adorable and their size difference was something that they could have a chuckle about now and then. Redfeather smiled at her words about the tensions, knowing that some cats choose to ignore such things and enjoy life. “Ah, you’re right.” The large warrior murmured, “I must be on edge because of all the other warriors in my clan.” He looked up at the sky, seeing the small lights that speckled the night above them and then turned to Splotchfeather. For the first time, he had no words for her at first, lost in thought as he gazed at this Skyclan she-cat. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see some Thunderclan cats eyeing him and he gritted his teeth. “Would you like to get a more better spot to sit?” He asked her, “I know that it’s a bit cramped here and I would hate for you to feel uncomfortable around cats that aren’t from your clan - especially since there’s so many.” He was trying to make her feel comfortable and Redfeather only wished to get to know her more.
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:35 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
[OPEN]

This was it. Her first gathering. The apprentice was another moon older, and although she hadn't been able to attend a gathering during her sixth moon, Badgerpaw was prepared to attend this one. She had no idea what to expect and as she followed behind her clanmates, the young apprentice began to feel herself shaking in his pelt with anticipation and a little bit of fear. There were already cats here, though not as many as she thought there would be. Maybe not everyone is here yet? To confirm her suspicions, Badgerpaw directed her gaze onto Snowstar, managing to capture a glimpse of a large ginger tom. Who is that?

Letting her gaze settle back onto the collection of cats, Badgerpaw awkwardly shuffled her way next to a smaller group of cats.
Stonepaw walked over to her (Is this still open?)

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:35 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
clip
Omg that's b i g )

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:39 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
He would've shouted a 'Don't tell me what to do!' if it weren't for the warriors that could be watching and the scolding he'd be in for once he got back. Also, he should try to control himself for once. "Tch.." Is all he said as a reply, not quite making eye contact, but looking back up at the leaders that sat upon the large rocks. Tinypaw had also preferred to keep to himself, not even wanting anything to do with cats of his own clan. Let alone cats from other clans. Why should he if he was only going to end up having to tear their ears and kick them off of him one day?

It was the brutal truth, and they were being told the sweet lie. All cats who had made friends from another clan would learn that some day and regret even talking to them. What're they gonna do, kiss and make up? Act like nothing happened? No, you're forever competitors here. At least, this is what this apprentice believes. Sure, maybe knowing a cat here and there may be useful, but you shouldn't be getting too close. This is getting completely off topic.
The apprentice rolled her eyes. "What in StarClan makes you so grumpy?" The she-cat flicked her tail. "Who made dirt in your fresh-kill?" She wondered if she was possibly touching a nerve here, and this tom would suddenly leap at her and they'd get into a fight. Great StarClan, a fight at my first Gathering? I'd be in so much trouble! But if he did leap at her, what then? Would she just be shredded? They were in a corner, after all- no cat would be paying attention and it was too loud to hear. If Grass fought back, she'd be okay but be scolded by her Clanmates for moons. If she didn't she'd be the laughing stock of the apprentice den. I'm not sure which is worse.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 20th, 2017, 08:23 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

Springwind felt himself purring that he managed to get a full smile from the tom. It was nice knowing that Hunterpaw was less worried about things. Besides that, he had his entire life to think about later. At the moment, Springwind would enjoy his time training him and raising him to be the best he can be. Despite knowing Hunterpaw carried a large ego, Springwind knew he would have continue feeding his confidence because Hunterpaw was--indeed, tender inside. Surprising it was, but Springwind seen this when Wrenpaw came over, and practically Hunterpaw almost lost it.

''Knowing, Aluna?'' Springwind chuckled. ''Kinda wish I didn't. Too much of a handful, and I thought tom-kits were. This girl is like a crazy whirlwind that is the definition of trouble.'' Of course he was joking, but Alunapaw was growing up. She was becoming quite rambunctious, much to Springwind's dismay, but he shook his head anyway. He still couldn't catch a whiff of her, but her sweet smell lingered within the crowd, so he knew she was still there...somewhere, but not close to where they had been.

Springwind was ready to continue on until he noticed Hunterpaw stop moving, and started staring into the distance once more. The tom perked his ears, hoping that Hunterpaw haven't found a new flirt target, or that he wasn't spying on Wrenpaw. But, when he followed the tom's gaze, his eyes narrowed. He knew there were complications when it came to Windclan and Thunderclan. Of course, he respected all leaders greatly--his own, more than others. ''Wish to mingle with the colonists?'' He asked, throwing his head forward toward the group of Thunderclan cats. ''After all...it was where you were born. Maybe, you see some old friends there.'' Springwind suggested. He didn't like Thunderclan, but it was still apart of his apprentice. He just hoped that if they did talk to any of them, that they would be nice. Peace would still be enacted, and no fights would brew.
Hunterpaw blinked slightly at Springwind's words, glancing up before looking back toward the ThunderClan cats. "Well..." He trailed off. He knew tensions were high between his birth Clan and his... His home Clan. And he did wonder what would happen if he ran into someone.

Like Honeypaw. Or... Well, she was probably a warrior by now, wasnt she? Like Foxpaw, and Blackpaw. And Goldenpaw. And Splashpaw, too. Hunterpaw blinked, wondering vaguely whether any of them were there. They were his kithood friends after all. Cats he'd sort of grown up with.

"Well we know how high tensions are." Hunterpaw finally said, looking through the ThunderClan crowd for the familiar pelts. "Dont think i'd be welcome in the crowd." He chuckled lightly, keeping his gaze trailing through the ThunderClan cats. Most of them were avoiding WindClan, but Hunterpaw couldnt help notice one particular Somali Tom that didnt exactly seem to care, weaving through each Clan and mewing cheerful greetings to each of them. He didnt seem to care, and honestly? Even a few cats from the other Clans seemed sort of happy to see him. The ginger Tom simply replied to them with cheeky smiles and happy laughs. Hunterpaw's gaze followed him with faint curiosity. "Hm."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread