Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2017, 11:24 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: July Gathering

Halestar padded into the gathering, leading her clan behind her. The leader of ShadowClan wasn't quite sure how everything would pan out this gathering- and hoped to StarClan that everything would go smoothly between the clans this time.

What she also hoped is that she could strengthen the bond with SkyClan, the newest of the forest clans. She nodded in greeting to the other leaders before sitting at her place, looking down at the gathering group of cats.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old July 19th, 2017, 11:26 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: July Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Flickerheart, being the snappy cat she was, could normally be found in a corner glaring at the other Clans, fiercely loyal to her own and staying among only them. So it was quite a rare sight to see her mingling about with the other Clan cats, talking and even making a friend or two. Yet that was exactly what the she-cat was doing. She was in a surprisingly good mood today, though you could say she woke up on the right side of the nest (It would be a good idiom, except that would mean she wakes up on the wrong side every other day). Flickerheart sat towards the front of the Gathering, putting in effort to keep a friendly face on.

[Open Post]
The Abyssinian limped in slowly behind Grousestar. The dusty colored tom scanned the beach with his pale green hues. He released a sigh. Why had he even come? He should have stayed at camp with Redkit, Sagekit, and Strikerkit. Then especially with Scorchedpetal and Beachkit in the nursery? What an idiot he was. His family seemed to be falling apart, yet here he was at the gathering. But it's what Scorchedoetal would have wanted. She would want him to come, to have a good time, to forget about his worries and doubts and just have some fun. But how could he knowing three of his kits were sleeping in the nursery alone, while their mother and brother slept in the medicine den? Stumbling over towards the front, Cliffheart spotted a clan cat, not entirely sure of her Ckan. He hadn't grown accustomed to their scents yet, and couldn't remember which scent belonged to which clan. He said nothing, instead just sat down semi close to the feline. His mind was elsewhere, how was he supposed to focus on what was right in front of him?
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:30 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

(OPEN)

A pair of tiny paws led a pair of hind tiny paws into the crowd of cats of all clans mixed in there, though most in their own organized sections. The owner of the tiny paws, Tinypaw. Now, this apprentice wasn't the best cat to bring to this gathering, especially with all this tension between his clan and another, Thunderclan. He had.. "anger issues" if you'd like to call it that. He most likely wouldn't hesitate to bite back and rise up if he found something unfair, offending, etc. Most of the apprentices here were calm, mature. Chosen specifically by the leaders to not be immature and start something, like an unnecessary fight. To not be a bad representation of the clan. Not to mention their mentors and other warriors keeping watch. Either Blazingstar didn't know him too well, or he didn't know what he was doing. His mentor wasn't here to watch him, either. But there sure were other warriors that would stop him if they noticed anything coming from him. He found himself a comfortable spot and sat on his haunches, tail curling neatly around him and over his paws. His hazel, slitted gaze lifted to the large rocks where only Snowstar and Blazingstar sat. Awkward. He didn't know what to expect tonight. All he knew, was that he was tired. A tired Tiny is a grumpy Tiny. At least, more grumpy than usual. You probably know what that means by now. He didn't attend the last gathering, so didn't get to see what went down. But he heard from word going around the clan. He watched the Skyclan leader join, sitting beside the Windclan leader. He assumed the first two were relieved the tension had been broken by the tom's friendly presence.

He went back to looking around the crowd, the chattering of cats around him all he could hear. The tip of his tail twitched, noticing most of the cats were talking about the same thing. He wondered, what would happen tonight? Would he say anything? Would he go back to camp the same? He wasn't patient with things like this, and he certainly wouldn't put up with any cats who thought they could get away with doing something they know would tick him off.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:37 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
The Abyssinian limped in slowly behind Grousestar. The dusty colored tom scanned the beach with his pale green hues. He released a sigh. Why had he even come? He should have stayed at camp with Redkit, Sagekit, and Strikerkit. Then especially with Scorchedpetal and Beachkit in the nursery? What an idiot he was. His family seemed to be falling apart, yet here he was at the gathering. But it's what Scorchedoetal would have wanted. She would want him to come, to have a good time, to forget about his worries and doubts and just have some fun. But how could he knowing three of his kits were sleeping in the nursery alone, while their mother and brother slept in the medicine den? Stumbling over towards the front, Cliffheart spotted a clan cat, not entirely sure of her Ckan. He hadn't grown accustomed to their scents yet, and couldn't remember which scent belonged to which clan. He said nothing, instead just sat down semi close to the feline. His mind was elsewhere, how was he supposed to focus on what was right in front of him?
Flickerheart glanced over at the tom as he walked slowly over to where the shorthair was sitting. His mind seemed elsewhere.. Did he even know where he was going? Mouse-brain! But the cat had waves of worry and regret coming off of him- he least the she-cat could do was ask what was wrong.
Flickerheart cleared her throat and said, "Hey. I'm Flickerheart." It was a really dumb conversation starter, but she hoped it was enough to get the SkyClan tom's head out of the clouds and- hopefully, but not likely- make a new friend, or, acquaintance.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:47 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
(OPEN)

A pair of tiny paws led a pair of hind tiny paws into the crowd of cats of all clans mixed in there, though most in their own organized sections. The owner of the tiny paws, Tinypaw. Now, this apprentice wasn't the best cat to bring to this gathering, especially with all this tension between his clan and another, Thunderclan. He had.. "anger issues" if you'd like to call it that. He most likely wouldn't hesitate to bite back and rise up if he found something unfair, offending, etc. Most of the apprentices here were calm, mature. Chosen specifically by the leaders to not be immature and start something, like an unnecessary fight. To not be a bad representation of the clan. Not to mention their mentors and other warriors keeping watch. Either Blazingstar didn't know him too well, or he didn't know what he was doing. His mentor wasn't here to watch him, either. But there sure were other warriors that would stop him if they noticed anything coming from him. He found himself a comfortable spot and sat on his haunches, tail curling neatly around him and over his paws. His hazel, slitted gaze lifted to the large rocks where only Snowstar and Blazingstar sat. Awkward. He didn't know what to expect tonight. All he knew, was that he was tired. A tired Tiny is a grumpy Tiny. At least, more grumpy than usual. You probably know what that means by now. He didn't attend the last gathering, so didn't get to see what went down. But he heard from word going around the clan. He watched the Skyclan leader join, sitting beside the Windclan leader. He assumed the first two were relieved the tension had been broken by the tom's friendly presence.

He went back to looking around the crowd, the chattering of cats around him all he could hear. The tip of his tail twitched, noticing most of the cats were talking about the same thing. He wondered, what would happen tonight? Would he say anything? Would he go back to camp the same? He wasn't patient with things like this, and he certainly wouldn't put up with any cats who thought they could get away with doing something they know would tick him off.
Grasspaw walked slowly, ever so slowly, onto the beach where the Gathering was held. Her head was low and her eyes were down at her paws, slightly embarrassed to be chosen by Grousestar to go to the Gathering. A slight tingle in her paws made her realize how excited she was to be attending. I can't wait to meet all the other apprentices! Grass started to dash down onto the beach before remembering that she was supposed to be setting the example for SkyClan. She walked shyly down to one apprentice who looked like he was ready to bite everyones head off; then she realized how bad of an idea this was and hesitated slightly. Her mind urged her paws onwards until she reached the WindClan tom. "Isn't it exciting? To be chosen for the Gathering, I mean. What do you think will happen? Will a battle break out?" Grasspaw realized she was bombarding him with questions and shut her jaws, embarrassed.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old July 19th, 2017, 11:57 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Springwind padded into the gathering, looking around with a friendly face at every cat. The tom enjoyed going to gatherings. A time where the clans can be in peace. He knew that all the clans had finally come, as he was just sitting there, his tail wrapped around him, and he sought out others to talk to. Springwind loved to have conversations with others. He carried a laid back attitude, was approachable, and seemed friendly enough. The tom tilted his head for a moment, analyzing the scene in front of him. His apprentice was nearby. He knew Hunterpaw wouldn't miss this chance. However, he didn't know if Breezepaw--or, any other of Hunterpaw's siblings were there. Alunapaw was there, finding a soft group to throw herself in at a chance at making new friends.

Springwind was content, allowing the soft wind to ruffle his sleek pelt. He got up to enter into a nice long stretch, before he turned to look at his apprentice. Hunterpaw was growing up well, and Springwind knew he would be an awesome warrior when the time came. Springwind was proud. But, he had his limits. Springwind knew he was playing ''strict mentor'' too long, and he was quite ready to pursue a fun doing. Causing pranks, mischief, or doing anything fun to make a gleam appear in his eyes. Hunterpaw had been working hard, he had deserved a break, and Springwind wondered how he would repay the black and white tom. ''Ah, the gathering...it's always a great time to be where no riots will be caused. Right, Hunterpaw?'' The tom gently flicked his tail upon Hunterpaw's shoulder.
@Random Winchester

Last edited by Brilliance; July 19th, 2017 at 11:58 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:06 AM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Grasspaw walked slowly, ever so slowly, onto the beach where the Gathering was held. Her head was low and her eyes were down at her paws, slightly embarrassed to be chosen by Grousestar to go to the Gathering. A slight tingle in her paws made her realize how excited she was to be attending. I can't wait to meet all the other apprentices! Grass started to dash down onto the beach before remembering that she was supposed to be setting the example for SkyClan. She walked shyly down to one apprentice who looked like he was ready to bite everyones head off; then she realized how bad of an idea this was and hesitated slightly. Her mind urged her paws onwards until she reached the WindClan tom. "Isn't it exciting? To be chosen for the Gathering, I mean. What do you think will happen? Will a battle break out?" Grasspaw realized she was bombarding him with questions and shut her jaws, embarrassed.
Tinypaw's ear twitched at the sound of apprentice-sized paws making their way towards him, and craned his neck to the side to see a she-cat coming up to him only to start off a conversation by coughing up questions like a hairball thats been waiting to be let out. He gave her a sniff. Skyclan. She was given a not-so-amused look though, a brow raised. Since most of what she said was too much for him to just take in, he only heard the last two questions clearly. "I don't know, but there probably will be a battle if anyone's mouse-brained enough to start up any more tension with Windclan and say something they know they'll regret." He hissed, sand-colored fur bristling just a little, though you could tell it was a not-so-direct threat towards Thunderclan, even if they couldn't hear it. But he was shooting a glare towards the direction of their clan. It may be too soon for it, but he was always ready for a fight. He licked the fur on his back to keep it looking flat, just to hide it from any nearby warriors that could be watching. He knew Thudnerclan and Skyclan were more at peace than they were with Windclan, but that didn't give him any more of a reason to not speak his mind.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:17 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Springwind padded into the gathering, looking around with a friendly face at every cat. The tom enjoyed going to gatherings. A time where the clans can be in peace. He knew that all the clans had finally come, as he was just sitting there, his tail wrapped around him, and he sought out others to talk to. Springwind loved to have conversations with others. He carried a laid back attitude, was approachable, and seemed friendly enough. The tom tilted his head for a moment, analyzing the scene in front of him. His apprentice was nearby. He knew Hunterpaw wouldn't miss this chance. However, he didn't know if Breezepaw--or, any other of Hunterpaw's siblings were there. Alunapaw was there, finding a soft group to throw herself in at a chance at making new friends.

Springwind was content, allowing the soft wind to ruffle his sleek pelt. He got up to enter into a nice long stretch, before he turned to look at his apprentice. Hunterpaw was growing up well, and Springwind knew he would be an awesome warrior when the time came. Springwind was proud. But, he had his limits. Springwind knew he was playing ''strict mentor'' too long, and he was quite ready to pursue a fun doing. Causing pranks, mischief, or doing anything fun to make a gleam appear in his eyes. Hunterpaw had been working hard, he had deserved a break, and Springwind wondered how he would repay the black and white tom. ''Ah, the gathering...it's always a great time to be where no riots will be caused. Right, Hunterpaw?'' The tom gently flicked his tail upon Hunterpaw's shoulder.
@Random Winchester
Hunterpaw was looking around the gathering with curious brown eyes, head tipped. The scent of the Clans all mingled. ThunderClan stood out to him the most, somewhat familiar, bringing back memories. Then there was ShadowClan. That Clan brought memories back, too, but not the good kind. Hunterpaw blinked, lost in thought, and jumped when he felt a tail on his shoulder, quickly looking up.

"Uh, yeah!" The Tom mewed quickly, returning his gaze to scan the clearing. "Gatherings are always fun." He said, almost vaguely. He was glad Ratheart had decided not to come, and couldnt help but wonder when his father would take off again. So far, he seemed content where he was. Hunter didnt know whether to be worried or not, but he shook it off and turned his attention back to the other Clans, keeping close to his mentor. His eyes flickered lightly across each pelt. Orange, black, white, gray, mixed colors. Different colored eyes too.

Hunterpaw felt his fur prickle suddenly, like he was being watched, and frowned, continuing his search around until his eyes rested on a group of cats near the edge of the Seastones, watching the leaders. All except one. One cat stood out, bright blue eyes piercing into Hunterpaw's brown ones, light gray pelt nearly hidden by shadows. It was unmistakable, but Hunterpaw had to blink a few times to ensure his eyes werent playing tricks on him, suddenly speechless, but he didnt move, just met the cat's eyes in silence. No way.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:20 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
Tinypaw's ear twitched at the sound of apprentice-sized paws making their way towards him, and craned his neck to the side to see a she-cat coming up to him only to start off a conversation by coughing up questions like a hairball thats been waiting to be let out. He gave her a sniff. Skyclan. She was given a not-so-amused look though, a brow raised. Since most of what she said was too much for him to just take in, he only heard the last two questions clearly. "I don't know, but there probably will be a battle if anyone's mouse-brained enough to start up any more tension with Windclan and say something they know they'll regret." He hissed, sand-colored fur bristling just a little, though you could tell it was a not-so-direct threat towards Thunderclan, even if they couldn't hear it. But he was shooting a glare towards the direction of their clan. It may be too soon for it, but he was always ready for a fight. He licked the fur on his back to keep it looking flat, just to hide it from any nearby warriors that could be watching. He knew Thudnerclan and Skyclan were more at peace than they were with Windclan, but that didn't give him any more of a reason to not speak his mind.
Grasspaw blinked, a little annoyed by this cat's attitude. StarClan, does he have any friends? "Yeah, I suppose you're right," the she-cat murmured in reply. "Keep your fur down.." Why in StarClan would this irritable cat act lime he was at war with the world? As far as she knew, nothing was really wrong with his life. Not that she knew anything about him.. But news traveled quickly around the Clans, especially at a Gathering.

Clans. Maybe I should've stuck with my own.

But no. Her mother said that Grass needed to start socializing with not just cats from her Clan, but from the other Clans, too. She normally stuck to herself and shared little words with her Clanmates, but that ended today. Grasspaw had never shared tongues with a cat from another Clan!
Old July 20th, 2017, 12:34 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
"Oh don't worry, I don't know what to do either. But I suppose it's just like talking with others in your own camp clearing. Except with cats from other clans as well." Rainpaw waved his tail excitedly in the air as he took in the Seastones. "Isn't this place absolutley amazing? And the sand!" Raibpaw dug his claws into the small grains underneath his paws. "It's like nothing I've ever felt before. But I like it!" Rainpaw was in complete wonderment of the Seastones. But, the apprentice really was amazed by anything, even the smallest of surprises.
Badgerpaw couldn't help but laugh slightly at the other apprentices enthusiasm. It wasn't often that she met a peppy cat like this, especially with all the stress floating around the clan, but it was refreshing. Letting her own claws dig into the sand, the apprentice finally let her gaze wander around the seastones. It really was magnificent, why were they only allowed here during gatherings? Quietly murmuring in agreement, Badgerpaw glanced back at Rainpaw. "What clan are you from by the way?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; July 20th, 2017 at 12:38 AM.
Closed Thread