Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Roleplay Information

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Barleypaw | Windclan
Last post by Madelaine
Today 03:20 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 03:10 AM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:57 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:54 AM

Old May 13th, 2021, 05:13 PM
This is the way.

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
ThunderClan Joining

using BILL.'s code, thank you BILL. <3

If you have an outsider who is interested in joining ThunderClan, please look over the list provided!
  • Kits, warriors, queens, and elders born or already raised in ThunderClan are not required to submit a joining request. These cats are required to be on the Allegiances however, so make sure you submit your character!

• All outsiders joining ThunderClan need to be approved by Buckstar through roleplay. I'll do my best to follow through on all joining roleplays, but it is your responsibility to keep your character(s) active and attend the joining meeting. If your character doesn't show up, Buckstar will assume they're no longer interested in joining. In turn, they will be required to repeat the joining process. Buckstar WILL remember cats who don't show up for their ceremony and will be hesitant to give them a second chance. Try to avoid this, lest your character be permanently banned from ThunderClan's territory.

• Unless your outsider is a queen or kit, they will start off as an apprentice. The only exception to this is cats who have a known pregnant mate or kits or ThunderClan cats who are considered missing. In that scenario, they will receive their full name and rank but be assigned a mentor to get them through their training sessions.

• Buckstar will take joining requests seriously. If your character happens to decieve him or tries to do something shady, whether it be accidental or on purpose, your joining request will be rejected. Buckstar does not want another Shadekit/Sore incident.

• Cats that have disabilities that prevent them from fighting, walking, or hunting will not be allowed to join due to the fact that they would be unable to support ThunderClan. Blind, deaf, and de-claws cats will still be welcome, as they are capable of functioning within a Clan.

• Cats looking to join from the other Clans are also required to submit a joining request. Although Buckstar may greet them with slight distrust, they will still be allowed to join provided they have a good reason to do so.

• ThunderClan cats who are labeled missing are required to join the Clan as an outsider. No exceptions.

• All cats joining ThunderClan will be given a traditional Clan name. If Buckstar doesn't think it fits your character, or if he simply doesn't like it, he has full rights to change it, with or without your permission. He also will not name cats after disabilites/deformities; he believes it's cruel to name a cat after something they can't control. You're free to request a specific name, but Buckstar isn't obligated to listen to it, and will give your character a name he deems most fitting.

If you've read and understand the joining restrictions, feel free to fill out a joining request using the form below!

Name::
Kit or expecting queen?::
Reason for joining::
New name request::
Mention me:: @Slushie
Not to be nit-picky, but shouldn't Buckstar be changed to Eveningstar?

Old May 14th, 2021, 10:07 AM
Permanently shutting down

My Mood: Paranoid

name:: sundew //sun kit\\
kit or expecting queen?:: kit reason for joining:: they were left in a box beside the thunderpath, half starved and went to explore the forest running into cats who spoke of a thunder clan, they grew restless and decided to ask to join.
new name request:: id like to keep it as sun kit but i dont mind it being changed! mention me:: @slushie

i think joining is closed or u cant join as a kit- not sure- i just posted this hoping sun gets accepted ;-;
Old May 14th, 2021, 12:56 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by distant cry View Post
name:: sundew //sun kit\\
kit or expecting queen?:: kit reason for joining:: they were left in a box beside the thunderpath, half starved and went to explore the forest running into cats who spoke of a thunder clan, they grew restless and decided to ask to join.
new name request:: id like to keep it as sun kit but i dont mind it being changed! mention me:: @slushie

i think joining is closed or u cant join as a kit- not sure- i just posted this hoping sun gets accepted ;-;
hey there! Just for future reference: From now on all joining requests will be submitted here!

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 19th, 2021, 02:39 PM
❤️❤️Romantic Cat❤️❤️

My Mood: Cheerful
Smile Re: ThunderClan Joining

Name:Sunset
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Queen
Reason for Joining:Former kittypet and is now pregnant.needs somewhere to go.
Rank Request:Queen
New Name Request :
Mention Me:@Slushie
Old June 28th, 2021, 12:44 PM

My Mood: Queenly

My cat Swiftheart has been moved to the missing: I would like her to rejoin ThunderClan