Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old July 5th, 2018, 02:23 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Cinderflower let out a light snort. "I never talk to my leader, so you better not get too far I will tell on you." meowed the molly. She gave her chest fur a few licks before calming herself down.
The Toms eyes sparkled. He’d never thought another clan cat would act like that. “I’m CottonFluff, by the way!” He sat up and smiled at the Molly
Old July 5th, 2018, 02:39 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
The Toms eyes sparkled. He’d never thought another clan cat would act like that. “I’m CottonFluff, by the way!” He sat up and smiled at the Molly
Cinderflower looked at the Skyclan cat with a half smile. "I'm Cinderflower." She replied. The molly starred around her in case any cats went by.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 5th, 2018, 10:39 AM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bendy The Demon View Post

Cinderflower looked at the Skyclan cat with a half smile. "I'm Cinderflower." She replied. The molly starred around her in case any cats went by.
CottonFluff nodded. He looked the Molly over again, her silver fur shining. He looked up at her, his eyes shining.
Old July 6th, 2018, 02:50 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@Fireleaf

Cranerose shifted her paws as she waited for Owlpelt.
She absent-mindly tasted the air for any prey scents.
Old July 6th, 2018, 09:46 AM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad

@Doodle

Leopardpaw bounds after the she-cat all distrust and hate gone from his face. He laughed a little as he shouted to her above him "Wow your pretty quick for a molly" he said teasingly

(srry for the short reply i gtg. U can respond and ill reply when i get back)

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 6th, 2018, 10:41 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
@Doodle

Leopardpaw bounds after the she-cat all distrust and hate gone from his face. He laughed a little as he shouted to her above him "Wow your pretty quick for a molly" he said teasingly

(srry for the short reply i gtg. U can respond and ill reply when i get back)
(No worries, see you later!)

Grovepaw laughed, looking over her shoulder at the tom. She noted, with delight, that Leopardpaw seemed to have relaxed and let his walls down around her. That hadn't been as hard as she thought it'd be. "Oh, I'll show you fast!" She teased right back, looking back ahead of her and upping her speed. Countless times of sneaking out made it so this area was extremely familiar to her and her paws ended up leading the way instinctively to the place she would go to most frequently in her kit days. Soon, they reached a small clearing filled with many flowers. Birds would be common here, but she figured there'd also be quite the amount of mice for Leopardpaw to practice hunting on. She stopped at the edge of the clearing, slightly panting as she glanced behind her to make sure her new friend was still behind her.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2018, 01:48 PM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(No worries, see you later!)

Grovepaw laughed, looking over her shoulder at the tom. She noted, with delight, that Leopardpaw seemed to have relaxed and let his walls down around her. That hadn't been as hard as she thought it'd be. "Oh, I'll show you fast!" She teased right back, looking back ahead of her and upping her speed. Countless times of sneaking out made it so this area was extremely familiar to her and her paws ended up leading the way instinctively to the place she would go to most frequently in her kit days. Soon, they reached a small clearing filled with many flowers. Birds would be common here, but she figured there'd also be quite the amount of mice for Leopardpaw to practice hunting on. She stopped at the edge of the clearing, slightly panting as she glanced behind her to make sure her new friend was still behind her.
The young cream colored tom struggled slightly to keep up with her but kept pushing himself forwards quickly with his strong front paws. He skids to stop behind her panting softly. "n..no trouble at a..all to keep up o..of course" he wheezes out as he tries to catch his breath. He looks around and grimaces "Why does this look like a Butterflies and Rainbows kind of place?" he snorts and kicks a small pink clover softly with his paw. "What is this place?" his mind was racing with a lot of questions and theories. One theory was that she had brought him out here to kill him and leave him in the pretty flowers as a mockery of his toughness. He quickly shook this out of his head and forces a half smile and a "But its so pretty here anyway" though he was unable to fully hide the disgust at such a bright and happy place in his voice.

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Old July 6th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceyGlitch View Post
The young cream colored tom struggled slightly to keep up with her but kept pushing himself forwards quickly with his strong front paws. He skids to stop behind her panting softly. "n..no trouble at a..all to keep up o..of course" he wheezes out as he tries to catch his breath. He looks around and grimaces "Why does this look like a Butterflies and Rainbows kind of place?" he snorts and kicks a small pink clover softly with his paw. "What is this place?" his mind was racing with a lot of questions and theories. One theory was that she had brought him out here to kill him and leave him in the pretty flowers as a mockery of his toughness. He quickly shook this out of his head and forces a half smile and a "But its so pretty here anyway" though he was unable to fully hide the disgust at such a bright and happy place in his voice.
Grovepaw laughed at the apprentice's reaction to her spot. "Don't let the beauty fool you," she warned, amusement evident in her voice. "This is the spot where my rat attack happened. It's also where I came most often when I'd sneak out of camp." It had taken Grovepaw a long time to feel safe returning to this place after loosing her tail, and even now her stub felt prickly at the memory. The molly shook her head, turning her gaze away from the clearing and onto Leopardpaw. "There will be plenty of mice here that you can try to catch. They like to hide in the tall grass and flowers. Have you learned anything about hunting mice yet?" She didn't want to explain anything that the tom already knew and make the lesson repetitive, but at the same time flinging him out there with no helpful tips and tricks would ensure failure for Leo. She didn't think he'd take well to an epic fail right now, especially when he was still embarrassed from his first hunt.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 6th, 2018, 02:21 PM
loving my goddess <33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
@Fireleaf

Cranerose shifted her paws as she waited for Owlpelt.
She absent-mindly tasted the air for any prey scents.
Owlpelt was asleep.

see you around wco <3
Old July 6th, 2018, 03:25 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

@Mauve

A white pelt stood out against the greenery of the forest. Hydrangeaspirit had been out of camp for a while now, and was without a doubt completely lost. She had gone out with the intention to watch the sunset, and after finding the perfect spot to do so she'd settled in for a bit. Now, the sun was long gone and stars were slowly creeping out to join their ranks on the dark blanket above. It was time for the molly to head back to camp, but she had no clue which way was the right now. For now, she decided to stay put. Even if no one noticed now, some warrior was bound to realize in the morning that Hydrangea had not returned the night before. Or, hopefully, someone would stumble upon her soon, though it was doubtful many were still out of camp this late.

With a sigh, Hydrangea decided to take advantage of the situation. There was nothing she could do unless someone else were there to help her, so she laid down in the grass, focusing her gaze at the stars above. She recalled what the rest of Thunderclan thought of these stars, that they were the ancestors of previous warriors watching over them. The white molly wasn't sure this was true, as it could easily be made up, but if the stars were the spirits of cats watching from above, they must not like her much. Hey, up there. Could you do me a favor and point me in the direction of camp? Hydrangea snorted at her thoughts; there was no way some magical sign was just going to appear and lead her home. The idea was mousebrained, and she shouldn't allow herself to fall into such a silly belief. Still, if dead cats did reside in the stars... Blue-green eyes scanned the sky more intently now, and the feline couldn't help but wonder if her mother was up there now, watching over her daughter even in death. A sigh escaped her lips and Hydrangeaspirit rolled onto her side. This was going to be a long night for her, with her thoughts keeping sleep away.

|Character Site|