Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM

Old March 25th, 2024, 01:10 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post
DaylightPaw
DaylightKit,

11 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

ThunderClan Apprentice

___

DaylightPaw purred and followed RedHawk out of camp. 'Thank you.. I appreciate this.'

___

One the reached the Cove, DaylightPaw looked around. She had always liked the meadow.. It was calming. 'I think I'd like to be called DaylightWing.. Kinda like you..'

___

@tally

'
A soft breeze passed them and Redhawk watched as it brushed past the springing flowers and soft meadow grass. Her attention though was quickly stolen by Daylightpaw as the future warrior answered her question. She wanted to... take a name after hers? Something akin to a mixture of pride and teary disbelief took hold of her chest. "...A-After me?" she asked in a soft of befuddlement. She didn't think of herself as anything other than an ordinary warrior - even with her new rank.

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old March 25th, 2024, 11:52 PM
as long as i breathe

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Elkpaw used that slow pace to his advantage, sticking his nose in everything along the way, and ending up with a pelt laden with snowflakes and dead brush in no time flat. Most of what she said honestly went right over his head until he looked up to watch her clear an old tree in a single hop.

He bounded away from the bush he'd been sniffing at (and debating nibbling on) to lean up against the log on his forepaws. He flexed his claws and did his best to sink them into the bark, tongue poking out in concentration, and managed to scrabble his way up next to her with a shower of dead tree falling to the ground behind him. Once steady, he bounced once in place and beamed up at her. "I did it!"

Redhawk - ThunderClan Hornet

Inquisitive yellow-green eyes peered down at the young tom as he leaned against it. Redhawk had to stifle a small chuckle at his obvious look of concentration, claws gripping the bark where she was perched. His climbing could use some work, and she knew soon he'd be able to scale over obstacles much taller and larger than this one. Her head turned to follow him and once he was up on the side of the tree she returned his grin. "You did!" It was easy to feel excited around Elkpaw; he reminded her of her sister when they'd both been younger apprentices.

Looking to the other side she aimed for a single spot and leapt down with ease, turning to look up at him. "T-Try to jump down now." It was tall, but nowhere near tall enough to result in injury (at least, she hoped). She peered up at him with her undivided attention, tail raised high in the air. "You can do it!"

From here they were getting closer to Firefly Cove - just a couple more tail-lengths and they would be encroaching on the edge of the lively meadow. Hopefully with the frost long behind them and newleaf starting to spring to the surface, she would get to show him some of the beautiful flowers that resided there.

[ moved to the next section of the territory tour! ]

Old March 27th, 2024, 12:53 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

warblerpaw

purrks ; beefed up t1
he/him . thc . 4 moons . #flocklitterwarbler . tags ; @dino. @Demeter

trigger warnings for this post: none
oh starsdamnit, it was snowing. warblerpaw reeeally didn't like snow, but mountaintalon was asking him for something. stop complaining, warblerpaw. ' okay, dad! ' he meowed, then dropped into a clumsy hunter's crouch. in his defense- he was young, and he'd never been taught this before!

' is this good, dad? ' warblerpaw meowed from his spot on the ground, staring up proudly. hopefully mountaintalon thought it was good! he was pretty proud of it, anyways.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old March 27th, 2024, 08:17 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Blazepaw felt something twist in his chest at Riversong's words, almost like a feeling of irritation. The condolences were expected, sure, but the warrior's voice sounded like it was tainted with guilt- like they were just holding back what they really wanted to say. Blazepaw sighed, gaze shifting away. For some reason it felt like he couldn't look the gray tabby in the eyes.

"Yeah," Blazepaw meowed flatly. "He will be."

It was silent for a few more moments until Blazepaw suddenly hissed under his breath, unable to mask the unpleasant feelings swirling inside of him any longer. "Listen, Riversong," he started, an edge to his tired voice. "Do not blame yourself for what happened to my brother. This is because of him, not you. Finchpaw wouldn't want... this. I know that."

Maybe he was being harsh, or insensitive, but Blazepaw didn't know what he was feeling or thinking anymore. He just couldn't stand to see his brother's mentor looking so... heartbroken. Finchpaw truly admired his mentor, Blazepaw could see it ever since the two of them were apprenticed together. If Blazepaw didn't say something to them, he had half a mind that Finchpaw would come down from Starclan and berate the tom himself.

@Littlesun0112
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; March 27th, 2024 at 08:18 PM.
Old March 27th, 2024, 08:35 PM

@zozelen

It broke Riversong’s heart to see an apprentice attempt to comfort them. Although much of Blazepaw’s message flew through their ears, it all felt wrong. They should’ve been the one telling Blazepaw to stop all the sadness, but instead, it was the other way around. Why? Why wasn’t Riversong being a proper warrior? Were they really so weak that one death could shake them up this much? “It’s okay Blazepaw. You should watch out for yourself as well. If you ever need an ear, I’ll always be open.” Riversong’s voice withered into silence before continuing. “I know it’s not my fault… and you should know it’s not yours too. But at the end of the day, death doesn’t care about all that, does it?” They smiled crookedly. “It’s so painful isn’t it? Finchpaw’s up in StarClan while we’re down here with his memory. Is it even worth remembering all of that for the pain? I’d know him in my heart, but in my head too? And to blabber my tongue off when Finchpaw will never speak or listen to a living cat again…” they trailed into silence. Riversong cast a guilty look at Blazepaw. Hopefully the apprentice didn’t mind all the emotion.

(Foreshadowing future selective memory choosing to forget Finchpaw most of the time, and not speaking very much)

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old March 30th, 2024, 12:11 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by talle View Post

Inquisitive yellow-green eyes peered down at the young tom as he leaned against it. Redhawk had to stifle a small chuckle at his obvious look of concentration, claws gripping the bark where she was perched. His climbing could use some work, and she knew soon he'd be able to scale over obstacles much taller and larger than this one. Her head turned to follow him and once he was up on the side of the tree she returned his grin. "You did!" It was easy to feel excited around Elkpaw; he reminded her of her sister when they'd both been younger apprentices.

Looking to the other side she aimed for a single spot and leapt down with ease, turning to look up at him. "T-Try to jump down now." It was tall, but nowhere near tall enough to result in injury (at least, she hoped). She peered up at him with her undivided attention, tail raised high in the air. "You can do it!"

From here they were getting closer to Firefly Cove - just a couple more tail-lengths and they would be encroaching on the edge of the lively meadow. Hopefully with the frost long behind them and newleaf starting to spring to the surface, she would get to show him some of the beautiful flowers that resided there.

[ moved to the next section of the territory tour! ]
Elkpaw continued to bounce after Redhawk, eyes wide with each pass of a new area. Once the trees opened up to the Cove, he let out a gasp that ended with a high-pitched shriek of excitement and streaked across the clearing. Melting snow and scraps of vegetation kicked up behind him as he bolted from Redhawk to the far end and then turned back again. "REDHAWK IT'S HUGE I WANNA LIVE HERE!"
Old April 1st, 2024, 11:26 PM
as long as i breathe

She/they | 32 moons | The Ultimate Predator, The Collector, Kitty Softpaws
The clear excitement from seeing the size of the cove that Elkpaw displayed had Redhawk chuckling. She remembered seeing this place for the first time, so exquisite and wonderful. It was difficult to look at it through any other light other than red now though, given its history as the tug-of-war piece between ThunderClan and RiverClan. But seeing the young tom was enough to make her forget about it for a moment or two.

"In greenleaf, t-the flowers are much more present and at night, little bugs that glow come out - they're called fireflies." Red made a mental note to take him back here once that time came. He would perhaps appreciate being able to chase the bugs all around and see just how beautiful this place could be. "Lots of prey and herbs are found here. Just be careful of not going towards the cliff - that leads to RiverClan's t-territory," she advised as she moved slowly through the fields. Thankfully there was no fish scent in the air, but Red was always on alert.

"What does the area smell like to you?" she prompted, already able to pick out some scents among them - some squirrels likely in a nearby clearing, as well as the salty water from the shoreline not too far from here.

[ @dino. ]

Old April 8th, 2024, 06:23 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Firefly cove was near and dear to Drizzlecloud's heart. It was home to some sweet memories that she had shared with her, now mate, Sparrowpelt. Now as the seasons were changing, she could feel the excitement beneath her pelt at the idea of the fireflies returning at night, as well as the plentiful and gorgeous flowers. “Springlight told you two about chamomile already.. Marigold flowers are usually yellow or orange. They have very bright coloured petals–they'll usually grow together rather than on their lonesome. They also taste a little bit bitter.”

Drizzlecloud paused upon their arrival to their destination, and she paused to simply take in her surroundings, a soft purr rumbling in her chest. “Alright, let's not stray too far from each other while we look around, okay?”

[ @Dolomedes @Tiabirb ]

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old April 9th, 2024, 10:11 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Orangeblossom
| He/him | TC warrior | Moons: 17 | No purrks |

Orangeblossom nodded with a light purr at Drizzlecloud's further explanation which was quite helpful with his lack of any knowledge having to do with herbs. Or that wasn't far, it was more so putting names to the plants he sees in use in the medicine den during his trips there. So golden orange kind of like him he supposed. He gave the medicine cat a smile, "I think I can find some marigold easy enough, I'll focus on getting those first!" The warrior spoke before moving away a bit and starting his search in the cove. Golden flowers should be easy to spot. Sounds pretty, plants are pretty interesting, he was never one to be super into them but the concept was neat. Pretty plants that can help heal. He hummed to himself and continued hopping along, trying to remember what marigold smelt like so that he could check that too.

[ Dice roll: 15 ]

A flash of orange shimmered in the side of his vision and for a second he just thought he was seeing his own fur but the way that it shone was something that didn't quite match that. His forest green eyes turned and he saw flowers matching the marigolds' descriptions. Yes!

[ Dice roll: 20 ]

Orangeblossom found himself a bit more giddy when he noticed that the bunch of flowers were all in excellent condition to be picked. The warrior wasn't quite sure if there was a certain way he was supposed to pick it but eventually shrugged and grabbed a couple by their stems. Leaving a few behind just in case they needed more later and to keep growing. That was right, right? You need to leave some so they keep growing. Was that marigold, he squinted his eyes in thought....yeahhhhh, that sounded like it made sense so he turned and planned to walk back to the group that was not too far away while also keeping an eye out for the other flowers they are supposed to find.

[ + 3 Marigold ]
[ 3/5; 3 Marigold ]
[ @Omari - Drizzlecloud | @Tiabirb - Skunkstrike
Old April 9th, 2024, 11:57 AM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
A chimera with calico-like markings and yellow and blue heterochromia
They/Them | 6 Moons | Relaxed
[2/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw always found the Firefly Cove relaxing, second to the WindClan border. They had never told anyone about their constant sneaking away to WindClan border to relax and just spend time near nature. Summerpaw just really liked the nature in WindClan, but never trespassed no matter how tempting it was to walk onto the territory and explore. Letting out a calm sigh, Summerpaw stretched onto the ground. Their training hasn't started, so why not relax some before it begins? The weather was perfect, they were around nature, how better could this day get? No kits to bother them- of course - no annoying apprentices, and no warriors that would scold Summerpaw for ages. Summerpaw shifted to a position so that they were sitting on their side, letting out a content purr.

{OPEN}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!