Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:56 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Adderpaw was out of his den, he didnt want to go back, he would rather stay out and fight the cats. Even if I dont like him... I have to fight for the clan... Right?
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:51 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Ravenpaw growled, their eyes gleaming. They knew that they shouldn't have come, but who was to stop them? They looked around curiously. So there really are more Clans. They thought in awe. But then the remembered the fight going on around them, and spotted a calico apprentice. They darted over. “Hide in a den! You'll be safe!” the young cat promised, hoping that they were right. Three cats needed help. They were in this deep.

Brindlepaw dipped her head in the general direction of the cat's voice, though she noticed that their voice and scent was neither that of a tom's or a molly's. She turned, but then stiffened. “I'll fight for StarClan. Nothing will stop me!” she hissed, unsheathing her claws, preparing for a fight.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:51 PM
The goat queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The longer this went on, the thicker the air became, it was nearly stifling and it caused every hair on his pelt to prickle with unease as he waited for something to happen, he was on edge internally, but he was a leader. He stood strong for his clan and what he believed in and showed no sign of him being a bit unnerved by all of the tension building between the Skyclan cats and Riverclan cat's.
These cat's are torn.. I wonder how long this leader has been in power, have they completely terrorized them into thinking that there was no other way?
It was beginning to seem like that, he would need to keep his patience, which wasn't hard for the leader at all, if anything, he might be the most patient cat in Skyclan.

"Must I repeat, we are not here to fight Riverclan, but rather Bucknight and his followers! Those who do not follow that villain, go to your den's and stay back. Skyclan is here to liberate you, not harm innocent cat's. You can fight with us to drive these scoundrels out!
Fight with us, fight for Starclan!
"

Cat's were taking sides now it seemed, his eyes glancing over at one of the Riverclan warriors that had walked over to the mass of Skyclan cat's who were all undoubtedly on edge as well, he didn't know his name, but he respectfully dipped his head. The tension was building like a thunderhead, the battle felt like it could erupt at any moment and he just hoped that those innocent cat's of Riverclan that didn't want to battle, found shelter for when it did start. Because it would be hard to decipher any cat as friend or foe when the battle started.
But still, he couldn't help but wonder where this villainous leader was, surely he would have heard him by now, was he waiting to make a grand entrance? Was he going to wait to attack until the battle had started and he could take the Skyclan cat's by surprise? Grousestar couldn't help but to feel weary, but he still kept his cool, though his hopes of being able to talk this down peacefully were sinking. This would be a battle.
Foxtail rolled her eyes,stepping up in front of riverclan." We dont need liberation!"she shouted. "Our leader is just fine!". Mountainclaw stepped up next to his mate"yeah. You are just like singenight. Killing innocent cats just to show your power."
welcome to my signature! mabel: ooh i like it here! dipper: mabel come back! Woah...where the heck are we ava: look brother! The twins! Also we are in a weird place on a computer sage: i think these are called signatures stan: why am i here... stanford: i should study this place! gideon: what if this place holds all the secrets to gravity falls!anna: im surrounded by idiots.....
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:52 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
(Open)
Brindlepaw swung her head around in confusion, trying to figure out what was going on. The calico's fur bristled and her ears were pinned back. We can be free of Bucknight! She thought excitedly, but them her heart sank. So many cats were loyal to the leaders. How would they ever win? She bared her fans. I might not be able to see, but I can still fight like a rogue if I must. She thought determinedly, bracing herself. She waited, then raised her head. “I fight for StarClan!” she announced fiercely, her pure turquoise hues staring sightlessly ahead.
Foxpelt ran to Brindlepaw. "Come, young one, you don't want to get hurt..." she whispered, nudging her aside. The calico she-cat sighed as she tried to lead Brindle away.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:55 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Shadowpool was trying to block out all this nonsense. Couldn't these cats just realize that they where here to help? But then she placed herself in there paws. I would be like this to She thought .

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Foxtail rolled her eyes,stepping up in front of riverclan." We dont need liberation!"she shouted. "Our leader is just fine!". Mountainclaw stepped up next to his mate"yeah. You are just like singenight. Killing innocent cats just to show your power."
Surgefrost snarled and clawes at Mountainclaw. "He is nothing like your petty leaders!" he growled, in crouching position. He was ready to fight.
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

Foxpelt ran to Brindlepaw. "Come, young one, you don't want to get hurt..." she whispered, nudging her aside. The calico she-cat sighed as she tried to lead Brindle away.
Brindlepaw stopped stubbornly. “I'm not going to act like a useless kit. Just because I can't see doesn't mean I can't fight for StarClan.” the small calico apprentice meowed in defiance. She didn't like to be treated like she was blind, even if she was. She wanted to be treated like a regular apprentice.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Brindlepaw stopped stubbornly. “I'm not going to act like a useless kit. Just because I can't see doesn't mean I can't fight for StarClan.” the small calico apprentice meowed in defiance. She didn't like to be treated like she was blind, even if she was. She wanted to be treated like a regular apprentice.
"It's not that you are blind, Brindlepaw, but rather you are small. You are only an apprentice, please, stay back..." Foxpelt said.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:57 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

( Open for Jay and Lake )

Ivypaw had gone out into the clearing to hear everything, would she fight for her birthclan, or fight for Starclan, she needed to decide and fast. If she was challenged in anyway, she was ready.

Jaypaw was behind his sister, Ivypaw, he knew his place, he had no doubt about it, he was staying with his clan, and fighting for his clan.

Lakeclaw being born and raised in Riverclan he was staying there. With his friends in family. He was never leaving his clan without a fight, he will not abandon them.
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!

Last edited by HwangHarin; December 12th, 2016 at 08:00 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

[open]
Reedbriar stalked out of the nursery, her lips pulled back into a snarl as she joined the Bucknight supporters. The queen's gaze traveled around the camp, her eyes narrowed. They won't win. She thought, lashing her tail.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS

Last edited by ~Breadsticks~; December 12th, 2016 at 08:07 PM.
Closed Thread