Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 03:04 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 12th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfheart123 View Post
Foxtail rolled her eyes,stepping up in front of riverclan." We dont need liberation!"she shouted. "Our leader is just fine!". Mountainclaw stepped up next to his mate"yeah. You are just like singenight. Killing innocent cats just to show your power."
Mapledash spoke up when mountainclaw rised his voice. This was a whole misunderstanding of his part, they weren't here to kill them. Yet again, only one, and only if they had to. He had to make them understand this, all of them. "No murder shall be done upon riverclan, you have lost far enough as it is, but if we have to, we are ready to fight with all our might." he called, giving a step back to let grousestar the front. He was the one leading the negociations here, and he seemed better than him anyway.

He dug his claws in the dirt, waiting patiently for bucknight to show up. He didn't want anyone to be too expeditive about this. "Okay everyone, remember, nothing deadly, we don't want to kill anyone except the leader." he explained for probably the hundred time to his skyclan companions.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
Ears perked at Grousestars voice, Vixencloud blinked when a muzzle was thrusted in her face, and she let out a vicious snarl. "Excuse me?" Claws oustretched, she breathed out. "You're the one who's abandoned StarClan for this fool of a leader! You're the rat here!" She let out a small yowl and backed up slightly, rearing up and raising a heavy paw with claws outstretched at the molly's head, claws aimed to strike her temple. Her heart was pounding, but she would sacrifice herself if it meant disposing of this clan of these unloyal "warriors".
“I never abandoned your made-up fairy tales- I just never grew up hearing you snobs brag about them so much!” Applethorn hissed madly, a growl rumbling her throat as she snapped at Vixencloud. She was focused on the talking, making sure she made a statement- and that didn't leave any room for working on a good defensive stance. As the Skyclan warrior came charging towards her, the molly only had a few seconds to duck out of the way, letting claws dig into the top layer of her skin painfully as the Riverclan she-cat skidded to the side. “You little-” Racing towards Vixencloud angrily, the silver-furred cat unsheathed her claws as her paws thundered against the ground, leaping up into the air as she was ready to attack, swinging her paws across the area towards the other warrior’s face. She grew up under Bucknight’s rule, and was determined not to let it end so soon after being made a warrior.
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
( Open for Jay and Lake )

Ivypaw had gone out into the clearing to hear everything, would she fight for her birthclan, or fight for Starclan, she needed to decide and fast.

Jaypaw was behind his sister, Ivypaw, he knew his place, he had no doubt about it, he was staying with his clan, and fighting for his clan.

Lakeclaw being born and raised in Riverclan he was staying there. With his friends in family. He was never leaving his clan without a fight, he will not abandon them.
The skyclan she cat saw Ivypaw and walked over to her.
"Fight for what you think is right..." She said particle reading her mind. She gave a soft smile.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:02 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Daisyshade blinked in the sunlight that streamed from the wide open sky, she couldn't believe this was happening. How has these cats been informed of riverclan and the decline of starclan followers? the thought troubled her. flickin her tail she nervously took a step back noticing how close to the toms and the rest of the clan she was. The others retarcted to the far corners of the camp or near her flanks. Glad for the support of clanmates she was also unnerved by those who strongly believed in the dark forest. She was surrounded by them, those who only wished for the demise of others like herself. She was wrong about many of them. Almost all of them. Then she turned and faced mapledash. The Tom was correct in his thinking, problably a good warrior too. Lashing her tail she took a step backwards and eyed the Tom suspicious of his intention. Perhaps She could prod about the cats back round. Find out why he was here, how he knew.. Why he came to relieve this thorn in riverclans paw. Taking a step fourth she stood before this warrior tail held high. "How do you know of this? Are you from another place other then the clans?" she meows softly eyeing him with wide and catious green eyes

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 12th, 2016 at 08:07 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:03 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Moon View Post

"It's not that you are blind, Brindlepaw, but rather you are small. You are only an apprentice, please, stay back..." Foxpelt said.
“Why? It doesn't matter. I can't sit back while my Clanmates fight! I can't when I know that cats I've known since kithood are fighting to the death, and I'm sitting back and not doing anything to help! Cats will die!” she pleaded, though in her heart she knew there was nothing much she could do to help, but it was worth trying.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:03 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
The skyclan she cat saw Ivypaw and walked over to her.
"Fight for what you think is right..." She said particle reading her mind. She gave a soft smile.
" I made up my mind.." She said. " I'll fight for Starclan!" She said and grinned.
Her brother, Jaypaw, being behind her heard her, and bit her tail. " No Ivypaw!" He hissed
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:04 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Making her way out into the clearing, her sensitive ears picking up on the sounds of uncomfortable mews and shuffling paws, Geckoleaf let out a slight gasp, seeing a large group of cats that had a scent quite unlike any clan or loner she had smelled before. Tail twitching, the feline shifted her weight from paw to paw, feeling edge and nervous. The air was thick with the scent of anticipation, as cats from both sides waited for something to happen, for someone to make a move. She herself was frozen to the ground, unwilling to provoke anything. But something, a whispering in the back of her mind, told her that these strangers were not here with the intention to hurt them. She could see it in their wary gazes and timid stances; they didn't want to fight, but she knew they would. With the sudden realization there could, and almost certainly would, be injuries. Though they were only suspicions, founded by the fact that a group of strange, unknown cats had entered their camp, and seemed prepared to battle, she would rather have had herbs ready, without any injuries, then be caught off guard with an influx of battle-wounds.

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:05 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
" I made up my mind.." She said. " I'll fight for Starclan!" She said and grinned.
Her brother, Jaypaw, being behind her heard her, and bit her tail. " No Ivypaw!" He hissed
(Question, Jaypaw and Shadowpool fight, shadow is like 14 moons)
"She deserves to choose her path." Shadowpool said standing in front of Ivypaw.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Cringy

(open)
Snakekit ran out, he stood out from the other apprentices out here, he had just been made an apprentice not too long ago. He had to learn how to fight quickly though. He looked for someone anyone to help him, "Why are we all fighting each other!" He squeaked like a kit
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:08 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
(Question, Jaypaw and Shadowpool fight, shadow is like 14 moons)
"She deserves to choose her path." Shadowpool said standing in front of Ivypaw.
Well, I forgot to put up for their ceremony, and they need to be warriors, and well,Jaypaw is actually pretty strong on my view point. ))

" Ya, Jay!" Ivypaw said.
" Don't go putting ideas in my sisters head!" He hissed at Shadowpool
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!
Closed Thread