Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by marshy
Today 09:06 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:59 PM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:55 PM
‘Through the Willow Trees’...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 08:38 PM
WindClan Healing
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:31 PM

Old February 15th, 2018, 10:11 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Pirates of madness ( reboot and updated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

“Well- it’s really pretty but I’m a relationship” he said pursing his lips trying so hard not to start laughing. He turned and walked across the room and whistled. Clocking claws echoed for a moment than a mutt trotted out into the open. “You see I’m in love”

( I’m guessing you’re enjoying this chance XD)
His eyes widened a bit as he blushes more now embarrassed “ oh... I’m sorry I .. didn’t know oh god.. um..” Suddenly tears begins to fall “ I’m sorry! I didn’t know um.. oh god I ..” he starts crying even more despite being the best fighter and being handsome as hell he was a crybaby when it came to things he cared about.
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:14 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Roy had decided to retreat. He needed more men, Saduke's greatly outnumbered his own. He was now back on his boat speeding away from that wretched pirate ship. He sighed and looked down at his feet for a moment "What was that crazy Pirate talking about?" He murmured to himself, he was very confused.
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks at the now gone ship, hades and diablo step forward than he speaks “ get him” almost immediately hades and diablo began to jump into the sea and soon huge shadows appeared under the surface following Roy’s ship.
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:16 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
( I’m guessing you’re enjoying this chance XD)
His eyes widened a bit as he blushes more now embarrassed “ oh... I’m sorry I .. didn’t know oh god.. um..” Suddenly tears begins to fall “ I’m sorry! I didn’t know um.. oh god I ..” he starts crying even more despite being the best fighter and being handsome as hell he was a crybaby when it came to things he cared about.

Tobias gasped and rushed over grabbing him and holding him. “You idiot” he said with a laugh stroking his hair with a hand. “I’ve been waiting for you to come home for so long...” he said burying his head in his hair “of course it was a yes”

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Suddenly a sudden growl was heard behind the lord, “ My lord why must you touch the filthy man? I’m starting to get jealous “ said none other than sol, a handsome man with Sky Blue eyes and sun colored hair. He had a strange tattoo on the left side of his neck which was a dragon wrapped around a moon. He wore a white servant shirt with some torn jeans. He also had some armor on his arms and legs and a sword on his waist. He growls when he looks at the others behind them “ I understand you need a ship but why here? You deserve so much more better than again... “ he smiles “ no ship can compare to you my lord!” He says playfully as a soft sigh came from Luna who had long black hair tied up in a ponytail, her eyes a soft amber however was a bit annoyed at her brothers idiotic behavior. She wore torn jeans like her brother but a black servant shirt. She was almost as tall as her brother who was a bit taller than the lord. She glares at sol “ have you not paid attention at all to the lord. This is the best way he can get out of here without that man following him like a dog to a bone. The lord does what he wants you have no right to question him even if these ships are now worthy of him.” Sol growls “ what was that?! For your information-“ he suddenly pulls the lord close to him pulling him away from the man he was trying to scare, he holds the lords hands up and pokes his cheek “ this adorable lord deserves so much better than these old ships! It’s our job to make sure he has the best things!” He growls as Luna suddenly pulls the lords towards him holding him close and growling at sol “ he does what he wants! We have no right to speak against him and he’s handsome not cute!!” Suddenly she blushes madly quickly letting go of The lord. “ forgive me my lord. I wasn’t getting ahead of myself “ she says blushing as sol suddenly pulls out a knife and stabs the desk in front of the man “ listen here your best ship have it ready and loaded immediately is this understood?!” He growls as Luna sighs “ you idiot the lord is supposed to pick it not you!!” Than once again they started fighting again right in front of everyone... such a normal thing despite Luna being shy and more quiet when it came to the lord or her brother being a idiot she will speak ... but regret it later on.
Elisha sighed as Sol tugged him close, eyeing the slightly younger man with a little bit of annoyance. He didn't mind the company of the twins- they were his closest friends, and if he wasn't so careful about keeping up appearances he would have claimed them as his own a long time ago. He plucked the knife out of the table and spun it slightly as he watched the twins bickering before glancing over at a group of men watching with interest. "You there," He called, pointing the dagger at them. "How are you at sea?" He asked, striding over and planting his hands on the table. His pendant fell from the folds of his shirt, dangling from his neck and gleaming softly. He didn't care, though.

"Tha's the Queen's ne'lace." One of the men pointed out, looking faintly nervous. "How'd ye get it?"

Elisha frowned with annoyance deep in his gaze. "I stole it, obviously." He hissed, lying through his teeth. He was a very convincing actor though, and the others believed him- staring at him with both awe and uncertainty. "Now, answer my question."

"We're fine out on the blue," Another man piped up, leaning forward. "We'll join yer crew, but it'll cost you a pretty penny." He warned, pointing at Elisha slightly threateningly. "Fifty percent of whatever treasure you find is ours to split."

Elisha studied them closely. "Twenty-Five percent."

"Forty."

"Thirty percent and no higher."

The man smiled, his grin slightly shark-like. "Aren't ya an experienced barterer." He held out his hand. "Thirty-Five percent."

Elisha shook his hand. "You've got yourselves a deal."
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:21 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tobias gasped and rushed over grabbing him and holding him. “You idiot” he said with a laugh stroking his hair with a hand. “I’ve been waiting for you to come home for so long...” he said burying his head in his hair “of course it was a yes”

His eyes brighten almost immediately if he was a dog his tail will be wagging so fast now “ really?!” He Says happily as he begins to hold him closer suddenly kiss him passionately and suddenly now the boy showed off his skills with this kiss which lasted... a good 15 minutes. He pulls away and nuzzles his nose against his cheek “ I’ll be the best husband!! I’ll cook breakfast! Take you out to the sea! Go fishing have adventures with you! I’m so happy. I love you so much! “ he says happily holding him close nuzzling his head with his nose “ oh! I bought a huge ship too!! Captain even wanted to give me his best men for us! We can travel everywhere! To those islands with those warrior chicks ... they’re a bit touchy but it’s okay! Oh and that new world everyone is talking about and so much more!” He Says all of this really fast and excited honestly he was like a excited pup for some reason.
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:28 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
His eyes brighten almost immediately if he was a dog his tail will be wagging so fast now “ really?!” He Says happily as he begins to hold him closer suddenly kiss him passionately and suddenly now the boy showed off his skills with this kiss which lasted... a good 15 minutes. He pulls away and nuzzles his nose against his cheek “ I’ll be the best husband!! I’ll cook breakfast! Take you out to the sea! Go fishing have adventures with you! I’m so happy. I love you so much! “ he says happily holding him close nuzzling his head with his nose “ oh! I bought a huge ship too!! Captain even wanted to give me his best men for us! We can travel everywhere! To those islands with those warrior chicks ... they’re a bit touchy but it’s okay! Oh and that new world everyone is talking about and so much more!” He Says all of this really fast and excited honestly he was like a excited pup for some reason.

( we need a serious plot that really messes with them )

Tobias laughed but that he was kissed and during the end he was struggling for breath when finally he broke and he was panting so heavily dropping away and trying to pull in so much breath at one time. “Woah slow down... your too eager for life we should just take things slow... enjoy it while we have it”

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 10:29 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
Elisha sighed as Sol tugged him close, eyeing the slightly younger man with a little bit of annoyance. He didn't mind the company of the twins- they were his closest friends, and if he wasn't so careful about keeping up appearances he would have claimed them as his own a long time ago. He plucked the knife out of the table and spun it slightly as he watched the twins bickering before glancing over at a group of men watching with interest. "You there," He called, pointing the dagger at them. "How are you at sea?" He asked, striding over and planting his hands on the table. His pendant fell from the folds of his shirt, dangling from his neck and gleaming softly. He didn't care, though.

"Tha's the Queen's ne'lace." One of the men pointed out, looking faintly nervous. "How'd ye get it?"

Elisha frowned with annoyance deep in his gaze. "I stole it, obviously." He hissed, lying through his teeth. He was a very convincing actor though, and the others believed him- staring at him with both awe and uncertainty. "Now, answer my question."

"We're fine out on the blue," Another man piped up, leaning forward. "We'll join yer crew, but it'll cost you a pretty penny." He warned, pointing at Elisha slightly threateningly. "Fifty percent of whatever treasure you find is ours to split."

Elisha studied them closely. "Twenty-Five percent."

"Forty."

"Thirty percent and no higher."

The man smiled, his grin slightly shark-like. "Aren't ya an experienced barterer." He held out his hand. "Thirty-Five percent."

Elisha shook his hand. "You've got yourselves a deal."
Sol and Luna soon see the lord making a deal with some guy and almost immediately they grew jealous. But soon quiet down standing by the lords sides glaring at the men the lord just made a deal with. They stayed quiet a normal thing especially when they are speaking privately to each other by looking at each other After a while of this and that, sol and Luna nod at each other and suddenly pull the lord out of the building soon and rather suddenly pinning against the wall outside. Sol speaks first “ i understand you looking for men to help us in our journey but-“ Luna speaks next “ we just want to make sure you knew that we’re yours-“ sol smiles as he leans in “ And your ours~” he says playfully as he begins to lean in and suddenly kiss the lord passionately for a good minute than he pulls away “ you don’t know how long we waited to do this now that you’re out of the castle-“ Luna begins to move the lords chin towards her “ we can express our undying love for you. So do know that we get jealous easily...” she blushes a bit “ I do try not to but... I can’t help it” she says Leaning in and kissing the lord softly with passion soon she pulls away blushing even more “ forgive me..” she says as she and sol move back soon almost immediately they both in the same time blush madly. “ oh god what did we do?!” He Says covering his mouth Luna as well blushing madly “ it was your idea!!”
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

( we need a serious plot that really messes with them )

Tobias laughed but that he was kissed and during the end he was struggling for breath when finally he broke and he was panting so heavily dropping away and trying to pull in so much breath at one time. “Woah slow down... your too eager for life we should just take things slow... enjoy it while we have it”

Sasuke is coming home and guess what~ the reason your little love is called lizard boy is because he ain’t no man in fact he’s a sea beast and guess who needs power? :3 )
He smiles happily “ I know but I’m so excited!!” He Says happily kissing his head “ hmm.... oh! Will you want to go on a journey with me? Of course not now I need to rest being at the sea for a long time really tries me out... but don’t worry if you want I can stay with you! Of course if you don’t this lizard being with you “
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:43 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Sasuke is coming home and guess what~ the reason your little love is called lizard boy is because he ain’t no man in fact he’s a sea beast and guess who needs power? :3 )
He smiles happily “ I know but I’m so excited!!” He Says happily kissing his head “ hmm.... oh! Will you want to go on a journey with me? Of course not now I need to rest being at the sea for a long time really tries me out... but don’t worry if you want I can stay with you! Of course if you don’t this lizard being with you “
[ imma need you to explain what that means I’m confused]

He laughed again gently “of course I wanna go. I never wanted to stay here” he said admittedly

François Lelord

Old February 15th, 2018, 10:48 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

[ imma need you to explain what that means I’m confused]

He laughed again gently “of course I wanna go. I never wanted to stay here” he said admittedly

well Like diablo, hades, sol and Luna he’s actually a very powerful guy even considered to be a god even. He’s part of the sea and creature with magical abilities along with his true form, he’s not really a man per say but he does have the ability to be one. Sasuke is a sea god tamer along with the lord Elisha who tamed them though trust and all but Sasuke is different he knows a little trick to make a beast his without trust or anything. Forcing his mark on them causing them to obey him even if they didn’t want him to lead them. Sasuke seeks to destroy the kingdoms and he needs power to do it aka your husband.)
He laughs softly “ okay but... sleep first “ He Says playfully as he begins to kiss his head. “ and besides you need to get ready right?”