Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Camp
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 12:40 PM
COME ONE, COME ALL !!...
Last post by Neptune.
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by FruitBatz
Sunnypurr finder!!
by ollie
Last post by sock
Today 12:38 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:35 PM

Old March 27th, 2020, 09:35 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: The Waterbarn

Heathernose could see something weighing on Beastspark, but that wasn’t surprising; he had half of a clan hiding out on his territory. A quick streak of guilt tinged the swirl of gratitude, worry, and relief that fluttered in her chest and the molly wished suddenly that she could be of some help. Yet, there was nothing she could do to help her clan or their ally.
The she-cat sighed, but smirked when she heard Beastspark’s response. “Ah, the lot of a deputy,” she teased lightly in response to his sarcasm, a new emotion twinkling in her eyes briefly; the glimmer in her blue eyes dissipated once the topic took a turn toward the serious, but it didn’t disappear completely. Heathernose was gifted with the ability to feel and express positivity despite the shadows of despair raging in her chest. Still, she nodded solemnly, “this will be a hard time, but we must face it as bravely as we can.” She followed Beastspark’s gaze around the waterbarn but her eyes filled with tenderness rather than worry as the alighted upon the huddled masses of her wounded clan- wounded, not broken. “Yes,” she agreed softly, thoughtfully, “I’m sure we’ll recover too.” Then she turned her attention back to Beastspark and gave him a determined smile, “I haven’t got a doubt about it.”
Heathernose felt in that moment that she really hadn’t a doubt about better times coming and she smiled brilliantly at Beastspark with the reminder that he played a wonderful part in the eventual return of happiness for her clan. “I want to make your decision to help us as painless as possible for you. If you ever need anything- well, you know where I’ll be.” Her offer was serious, but she winked and gestured around them at the waterbarn, teasing again despite the situation.
@Undertaker

Last edited by dionysus; March 27th, 2020 at 09:35 AM.
Old March 27th, 2020, 10:04 AM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Lilykit followed behind she was limping heavily
Old March 27th, 2020, 12:15 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

(Open)
The young tom had been limping at the back of the group, barely keeping up. The leg that didn't have a mate was growing tired and sore by the minute. Once there, Creekpaw padded inside and laid in a pile of dried grassy stuff, which he believe he had heard someone say it was hay. He curled up in this hay, and just wanted to sleep but, the pain of his paw kept him from that. So, he just set it head on his paw and watched the rest of the clan.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old March 27th, 2020, 12:16 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

[Open!]
Boulderkit was positively exhausted at this point, having to be carried part way to the Waterbarn after his legs just gave up on walking. He didn't really pay attention to what the Shadowclan cat said, most of the words just going in one ear and out the other. He was just happy that they were finally not moving anymore. But now everything was just confusing and weird. Not everyone was here, some cats went somewhere else. There were warriors mixed with apprentices and kits and queens, and it was a big chaotic mess that just muddled his mind.
Trying to escape the confusing mess, the young tom made for the back of the barn, his paws plodding heavily on the ground. He just wanted to know where his mom was. He wanted a fellow kit to talk to. Something. Elderpaw was nice, but she was somewhere in the fray of cats that he just didn't feel like looking.
"I miss my mom," he meowed to himself, head lowered. With a big huff of breath, he collapsed to the ground and put his head in his paws. "It's too noisy here and I'm tired..." Boulderkit wasn't sure if he had ever felt so alone before. Normally his mom was always just right there, or there was some other kit to play with. Now everyone was everywhere and everything smelled weird. There was a general sense of fear in the air, and he didn't like it.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; March 27th, 2020 at 05:09 PM.
Old March 27th, 2020, 12:27 PM
gaycats4life

My Mood: Dark

Lilykit was limping heavily she fell on the ground she shuddered then she yowl "Medicine cat help me!" she gasped for breath Then blood came out fast
Old March 27th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@wren

Whitesong stumbled in with the half of his clan. The adrenaline had helped him for a while, but now he walked stiff legged, his sides aching, leg lifted and pounding with pain. His long white fur was nasty with blood, scraped and scored in his fight with the coyote. His bicolor eyes were filled with pain and when they came to rest in the waterbarn, Whitesong lay down. He looked around for Coyotesnarl, or for any cat that looked like they had medical experience.
Old March 27th, 2020, 01:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

( @Beau @Spiderfrost @Moonraven @Moon Lily - Unless you want me to send Daisybloom to fetch her, you could have Irispaw have followed her out to the barn. )

She was a rather sweet soul, Beastspark wasn't used to having anyone besides his daughter concern herself with his well being. Considering the state of her clan, Beastspark felt her solicitudes should be given to a clanmate over himself. They'd need her warmth and light far more then he did. Even so, the deputy would keep her earnest needs to help him in mind. Her smile was rather infectious like the sun briefly peeking out on a cloudy day. He offered his own grin in response, a touch of weight lifted from shoulders, as he gave her a grateful nod.

The memory of the chimera she-cat, Deadpool and her innocent nature alongside his young clanmate, Nettlespark and his firm conviction to responsibility. If he brought those two here Heathernose would be the perfect candidate to help break the news to her absent clanmate and give Nettlespark a chance to explain where all of Deadpool's injuries came from. "Actually I need—" Before he was about finish speaking to Heathernose, the sound of his name being spoken had one dark gray ear swerve followed by his head and body. His yellow eyes widen a fraction as he recognized the molly standing at the entrance.

"Daisybloom?!!" He exclaimed with surprise. His muscles stirring uncomfortably underneath his long white-gray pelt, broad shoulders stiffing with tautness as if he were just waiting for more ShadowClan cats to pour into the building. He hadn't expected to find any of his clanmates heading here at this time.

The cats in the clan didn't frequent the Waterbarn often unless ordered. Before his worries got out of control and turn to fear he reasoned with himself. He was sure he would have heard her if she had raised the alarm. As moments passed and he found no sign of any other cats coming, his tension slipped away. "Come on in, I'll explain." He tells Daisybloom in a reassuring tone to make sure she knew nothing was amiss. Daisybloom wasn't known for being hostile or bias. He felt like he could get her to keep quiet about this until he had time to tell the clan.

A movement out of his peripheral vision brings his attention to the molly standing at the loft. She was back! Beastspark looked up at Twilightstar wondered about her clan. "They're safe. Your medicine cat took the healthy ones to ThunderClan." He answered once he had her attention. "If you're feeling well enough I'd like to speak to you." The deputy really did need to locate Irispaw and Thunderhowl. The longer these cats sat in pain the worse their wounds would become. He glanced back at Daisybloom, maybe she could be of help here.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; March 27th, 2020 at 03:24 PM.
Old March 27th, 2020, 02:26 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Undertaker @BILL. @Moonraven @Beau @Spiderfrost

Irispaw jostled down, following the strong scent of Windclan cats. She held bundles of herbs in her maw, as well as a set in her tail, which dropped out repeatedly. Come on, marigold! You have to get to the barn... Gee, she was crazy! Talking to herbs now, great Starclan! She arrived at the barn's great doors, exclaiming at the amount of cats that were in here. It was as if they had brought in an entire clan of cats! Maybe that was a bad way to word it- because it practically was. She jostled last the cats, eyeing the ones that had more severe injuries. Those ones would have to be attended first.
"Beastspark!" She exclaimed, rushing through the final mob of cats. Nearly tripping over a crack in the barn's floor, she regained her balance shakily. At least the marigold hadn't fallen ou- speak of the devil. Gathering up the herbs that had, in fact, fallen, she made her way over to the group of cats. Only two she recognized - Beastspark, and Twilightstar. The other two were a mystery, though one smelt like Shadowclan.
"I'm ready to heal. Which ones need attending?" She huffed, placing the delicate herbs on the floor.

[Whoever needs immediate healing, mention me! Those who can wait longer, I'll get to you after this.]

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; March 27th, 2020 at 02:27 PM.
Old March 27th, 2020, 03:39 PM
all that i’ll ever need

It was during times like this that Heathernose hated that she had no medical knowledge. She was just a warrior and had only ever been in the medicine den long enough to swallow some herbs for a stomachache, but the cats surrounding her didn’t need her flitting about offering meaningless assurances- they needed medical attention and she couldn’t give it. Protecting her clan she could do, feeding her clan she could do, but the battle was already over and there was not much that a few pieces of prey could help with in this situation. Besides, she’d never repay Shadowclan’s help by hunting on their lands without permission. Still, the inability to help ate at her. It burned in her chest and singed her fur. Yet, outwardly, Heathernose was as calm and collected as always. She gave no hint of the pressure in her chest nor the radiating pain from her leg where her largest wound had reopened and begun to bleed once more not the sharp pain in her rib cage that made breathing a chore. The pressure to do something useful eased somewhat in the wake of Beastspark’s smile. At least she could lift the weight off of one cat, especially a cat who had put so much weight onto his shoulders in the first place.
She briefly thought that he had a nice smile but the frivolous thought flew away once Beastspark began to respond to her offer of help. He too was interrupted though; a second Shadowclan cat stood nearby, catching the deputy’s attention by saying his name and Hearhernose sniffed the air to be certain, ginger-spotted nose that belied her name twitching in the breeze. Yes, the new cat was Shadowclan to be sure and evidently didn’t know that there were Windclan cats on her territory. Beastspark seemed shocked, but Heathernose didn’t blame him; the last thing she’d want if she were him was some other warrior telling the leader before he could. It would definitely send the wrong message. The Windclan molly waited patiently for Beastspark and Daisybloom, as she overheard the cat’s name was, to discuss so that Beastspark could finish his request but her attention was stolen by the cat on the ledge. “Twilightstar!” Heathernose exclaimed just before Beastspark turned and addressed the Windclan leader. The pale tortoiseshell molly nodded as he spoke and added, “Coyotesnarl went with the others so we are waiting for Shadowclan’s medicine cat.” Speaking of whom, an apprentice carrying herbs reached them and Heathernose assumed she must be the medicine cat. The question of where the most injured cats were was a good one but not easily answered. The Windclan she-cat surveyed her clan but didn’t see a cluster of any particular type of cat. “It might be difficult to find them with everyone wandering about. Perhaps we should ask those who can wait to push back towards the walls and leave the most injured in the center?” She mused, turning pale eyes back to the forms of Beastspark and Irispaw inquisitively.
( @Undertaker / @Moonraven / @Moon Lily / @Spiderfrost)
Old March 27th, 2020, 07:00 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@Beau @Undertaker @Moonraven @Moon Lily

Daisybloom did as told, though her ears flattend anxiously as she eyed her deputy and the she cats by him. Her steps soft as if her entering would disturb those obviously resting all around. The scent of blood and exhaustion was thicker inside, and it raised the fur on her already plumy tail. She stopped a respectable distance from the Shadowclan deputy and was trying to find the words to form something, a question maybe? But she stopped, she scanned the huge toms tensed body. In the back of her mind she thanked Starclan he didn't appear injured like the rest of the clan taking refuge in their usually forgotten bit of territory. And having to crane her neck to look the grey tabby in the eyes, she nearly let out a nervous giggle.

He looked just about as nervous as she felt. And that just about put a little perspective to whatever was going on right now. Taking a calming breath she relaxed her own tense muscles and sat patiently with tail over her front paws. She exhaled before looking eying the cat before her, Beastspark, a she-cat she didn't catch the name of, and a particularly ragged looking lilac she-cat.

...oh...OH!

Suddenly, Dasiybloom stood back to her paws, because that she cat that looked like she had walked through the Dark Forest and came back to tell the tale about it was surely Twilightstar. She turned between Beastspark and Twilightstar and gave a respectful tilt to her head in the presence of both.

"I--" the she-cat fount herself tongue tied for a second before looking again to her deputy worriedly.

"This--Icestar doesn't know...does she?" she almost whispered worriedly. She couldn't keep her gaze focused on any one thing, and when her gaze shifted to the she cat that had been speaking with her deputy she gasped at the gruesome sight of her leg.

"Oh, Oh, you should lay down! Please? Look at you your bleeding."
she fretted as she scrambled to Heathernose. "You shouldn't stress such a severe leg injury like that." the green eyed calico hovered a concerned paw out towards Heathernose, looking so much like she wanted to press it into the she-cats fur so she'd lay down. But unsure if that would be welcomed politely kept some distance.

"Medicine cats! Beastspark should we get Irispaw?"
she looked up at her deputy and looked about to run back to camp to carry one of their medicine cats to the barn by their scruff.

"On that note, are you ok, Beastspark?" she asked.

And of course that was when Irispaw burst onto the scene to start demanding things. Well, that was one last medicine cat to worry about--but surely they should be provided more.

"Thank the stars for you, Irispaw." she sighed.