Last post by zBlaze
Today 07:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 23rd, 2021, 06:37 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy
Default Re: Battle of the Border

Quote:
Spottedpaw leapt at the Windclan warrior, her claws unsheathed. It was a perfect chance to pin them to the ground since they were distracted. She (successfully?) pinned them down. “We may be bloodthirsty, just not pathetic enough to be beaten by two apprentices’!” she hissed.

(She can kick her off, fight longer or run. Though I’m sure primroseshadow will realize that Spottedpaw hasn’t gotten any injuries yet so the chance of her getting out alive would be low.)
primroseshadow realized that her chance of winning this fight with these two shadowclan apprentices would be next to imposiable exspesialy sence one of them was not even injured she looked at yellowpaws body for a moment then ran off to find someone esiar to fight.
@Beetlenose
@Little Timmy
Old August 23rd, 2021, 07:08 AM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

(Warning! Daisypaw and Spottedpaw will not hesitate to kill your cat! They will either severely or minerly injure your cat!)
(Open to a WindClan cat!) @Little Timmy

Daisypaw whipped around, ready for her next opponent. Spottedpaw beside her. Scanning the battle ground, waiting.
Old August 23rd, 2021, 08:55 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeingstars View Post
Redspark flinched as the claws met his face, and once more a stinging sensation took over "I don't want to fight! That territory was rightfully Windclan's though!" He said, looking up at him pleadingly "I'm sure there's a peaceful way to solve this" He spoke quickly, hoping to spare himself more injuries.
Swiftpounce -->

"There is no such thing as peace!" Swiftpounce growled, launching a paw at his ear. What the.. He thought. We'll be taking this territory.

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old August 23rd, 2021, 09:30 AM
running with the wind

Quote:
Berrypaw leaped into battle, rounding on a WindClan warrior who was nearby. The warrior-sized apprentice unsheathed her sharp claws, attempting a strike at the bunny's eye. Bunny, bunny, you're going to die, she hissed, lips drawn up in a snarl.
primrosesahdow saw the shadowclan apprentice paw coming toward her eye and she ducked down and felt the claws hit her eat, still blinded by rage by yellowpaws death she turned and slashed at the apprentice size warriors throt.
@Stardust~
Old August 23rd, 2021, 10:48 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

"Yeah, thanks for trying to take our territory," Owltalon replied dryly, leaping after the apprentice as he fell. "Thanks for sparing us." Typical ShadowClan. Thinking they were always in the right, doing someone else a favor. Dawnstar could twist anything into sounding alright, he supposed.

Owltalon wasn't prepared for the speed in which Whisperpaw got back up and they met in mid-air with a loud thud. He yowled in pain as the apprentice's teeth latched into his shoulder's and kicked out with his back legs, trying to connect with his opponent's belly and get some separation. He wasn't much of a wrestler, so he didn't like the way this fight was headed.
@Papaya

Old August 23rd, 2021, 12:38 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by windtail View Post
primrosesahdow saw the shadowclan apprentice paw coming toward her eye and she ducked down and felt the claws hit her eat, still blinded by rage by yellowpaws death she turned and slashed at the apprentice size warriors throt.
@Stardust~
(Just wanting to clarify her views do not resemble mine )

A bit of the bunny's claws landed on Berrypaw's throat, but no blood came out. She had to hold down a laugh. Weak and pathetic, she spat at the WindClan warrior. She tried to claw at the bunny's right eye, but then also used her other paw in a quick motion to try to do the same on the other eye.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old August 23rd, 2021, 01:09 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Stonemask of Windclan |

Wait, what was he thinking, was he thinking? Everything was just going dizzy and, he could barely even, think of anything right now, the only thing on his mind was killing the mutts.

Then, he felt something on his back, the mutt.

He tried to bite into the thing, wherever he could, at this point, it was hard to tell if Stonemask even knew he was fighting a cat.

| @Clovershade [expect Stonemask to call Antpaw a mutt or a thing a lot, he's going a bit...insane due to all that has happened in the past moon, added on by the injuries he's getting]

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 23rd, 2021, 01:40 PM
running with the wind

Quote:
(Just wanting to clarify her views do not resemble mine )

A bit of the bunny's claws landed on Berrypaw's throat, but no blood came out. She had to hold down a laugh. Weak and pathetic, she spat at the WindClan warrior. She tried to claw at the bunny's right eye, but then also used her other paw in a quick motion to try to do the same on the other eye.
primroseshadow shreaked with pain as one of the apprentices paws hit her right eye she backed away for a moment the she slashed at the apprentice.
@Stardust~
Old August 23rd, 2021, 02:17 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Rookpaw darted around the battlefield madly. She could barely tell friend from foe at this point. The skinny cat needed to find a WindClan opponent to avoid her leader's wrath. Part of her really didn't want to. She was scared of what she might do...

(Open to WC)
Old August 23rd, 2021, 02:30 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

A WEAKNESS! This seemingly invulnerable chunk of angry flesh had something you could do to cause him pause! A smile, slightly sadistic in nature, flitted across Shrewstep's maw, and he took the coughing fit as a welcome opportunity to draw in a few breaths himself, before yanking again with his tail. STARCLAN that hurt! But he was free, free albeit with a messy tangle of fur and mud and blood at the end of his tail that HURT SO MUCH!

Yelping as it dragged itself fully free, Shrewstep had to move quickly again. That tom was lunging again, seemingly all aggression and no sense as he offered his nose once again to a smacking. This time, with no constraints and a bit more of a level head the blows he swung as he retreated had aim, two quick smacks headed for the warriors sensitive shnoz. Unfortunately, he wasn't at all prepared for the flailing paw. It was so......random. And he was completely caught of guard, yowling angrily as it dug into his flesh and dragged him towards his foe for a few moments before he broke free, a deep gash opening up on his left shoulder.

Hopefully the tom would tire again, that would give him just the opportunity he needed. While he wasn't sure he wanted to get close enough to their head to bite their throat, he might be able to slash at their belly if they stopped to cough. Although going for the tiring, weakening blows might be better, then he wouldn't run the risk of an immediate squashing. If they did have to stop he planned on going for their hind flank, if they managed to persevere than continuing to back up(his shoulder twinged at the thought) might be the only option. @Rani
Closed Thread