Random Roleplayer

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky13 View Post

Firepwa followed the warrior to the border
[ @shaded shadow ]

;Hawkwhisker;

The Warrior emerged by the Border. ThunderClan's reek was strongest here, disgusting and reminding him of the deaths they had caused to RiverClan. Hawkwhisker narrowed his eyes: there was no time for thinking about the enemy. They had to stay in the present, and they had to destroy ThunderClan. Scanning the surrounding ground, he let out a small growl. "Mark the border. I want this over quick and easy, hopefully without disturbance from the frog-hearts." He left the next words unspoken. And if they do disturb us, we will show no mercy. Hopefully the cats in his Patrol would understand.

He moved to a section of the border, marking it well. There would be no accidental crossing of borders by the time he was done. Each tree he marked. ThunderClan had to know that RiverClan wouldn't stand down. They would fight for the lives ThunderClan had taken from them, repaying the weaklings a thousand times over.

As he finished, he stepped back to survey his handywork, before opening his mouth to scent for dangers. The usual ThunderClan reek, and RiverClan's scent.. wait.

There was a scent of RiverClan's crossing over the border, some daredevil kit, frog-brained apprentice or determined warrior. Going right over the scent line. Where were they going? flashed through his mind, but he ignored the question he had asked, instead turning to his Patrol-mates.

"There's a RiverClan scent here, going over the border. Do you recognize it?" he meowed. It wasn't often he'd ask, but knowing if someone had crossed the border into enemy territory was a good thing to know. It would need to be reported to Kestrelstar.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old August 17th, 2021, 09:55 AM
twilight

My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Smallpines

Quote:
The Warrior emerged by the Border. ThunderClan's reek was strongest here, disgusting and reminding him of the deaths they had caused to RiverClan. Hawkwhisker narrowed his eyes: there was no time for thinking about the enemy. They had to stay in the present, and they had to destroy ThunderClan. Scanning the surrounding ground, he let out a small growl. "Mark the border. I want this over quick and easy, hopefully without disturbance from the frog-hearts." He left the next words unspoken. And if they do disturb us, we will show no mercy. Hopefully the cats in his Patrol would understand.

He moved to a section of the border, marking it well. There would be no accidental crossing of borders by the time he was done. Each tree he marked. ThunderClan had to know that RiverClan wouldn't stand down. They would fight for the lives ThunderClan had taken from them, repaying the weaklings a thousand times over.

As he finished, he stepped back to survey his handywork, before opening his mouth to scent for dangers. The usual ThunderClan reek, and RiverClan's scent.. wait.

There was a scent of RiverClan's crossing over the border, some daredevil kit, frog-brained apprentice or determined warrior. Going right over the scent line. Where were they going? flashed through his mind, but he ignored the question he had asked, instead turning to his Patrol-mates.

"There's a RiverClan scent here, going over the border. Do you recognize it?" he meowed. It wasn't often he'd ask, but knowing if someone had crossed the border into enemy territory was a good thing to know. It would need to be reported to Kestrelstar
sootfang smelled the sent he didnt recall anyone but the sent was riverclan no said sootfang to hawkwhisker
@Sky13 @Lavender´fur
outsiders: stream, roxie, slate
Old August 17th, 2021, 03:32 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavender'fur View Post

[ @shaded shadow ]

;Hawkwhisker;

"There's a RiverClan scent here, going over the border. Do you recognize it?" he meowed. It wasn't often he'd ask, but knowing if someone had crossed the border into enemy territory was a good thing to know. It would need to be reported to Kestrelstar.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaded shadow View Post
sootfang smelled the sent he didnt recall anyone but the sent was riverclan no said sootfang to hawkwhisker
@Sky13 @Lavender´fur
"I smell it, but it could be the wind carrying it..." Firepaw mewed softly, unsure if he should talk back to the warrior. He was 11 moons...
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old August 19th, 2021, 02:25 AM
Random Roleplayer

Quote:

"I smell it, but it could be the wind carrying it..." Firepaw mewed softly, unsure if he should talk back to the warrior. He was 11 moons...
Quote:
@Sky13 @Lavender´fur
;Hawkwhisker;

The tom narrowed his eyes at the scent path. We can't follow the scent line: too risky. A step right into StarClan's paws. The other two would be knocked out straight away, with one of them being an Apprentice and the other being a useless imitation of a Warrior. No. We've just got to report it, WITHOUT getting killed by the angry mange-pelts that are ThunderClan.

"Don't follow it. It leads onto ThunderClan territory, and we don't want to go there." Yet.

"Go and mark the borders. I'll try and figure out the scent." Not that I think I'll get far, Hawkwhisker thought ruefully as he lowered his nose to the scent-line. He followed it, making sure not to go onto the Enemy Territory. An itch just wanted him to run over and kill as many frog-hearted, mange-pelted ThunderClan cats as he could.

He didn't.

Kestrelstar would want to attack with all the Warriors at once.

Firefly Cove wasn't enough.

Hawkwhisker wouldn't stop until they were all weeping for mercy.

The white tom shook the thoughts out of his head, before scenting at the line again.

Replies might be slow! Bumps within 24 hours are welcomed and needed. Discord DMs are open if you're waiting for too long.
Old August 19th, 2021, 05:46 AM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:

;Hawkwhisker;

The tom narrowed his eyes at the scent path. We can't follow the scent line: too risky. A step right into StarClan's paws. The other two would be knocked out straight away, with one of them being an Apprentice and the other being a useless imitation of a Warrior. No. We've just got to report it, WITHOUT getting killed by the angry mange-pelts that are ThunderClan.

"Don't follow it. It leads onto ThunderClan territory, and we don't want to go there." Yet.

"Go and mark the borders. I'll try and figure out the scent." Not that I think I'll get far, Hawkwhisker thought ruefully as he lowered his nose to the scent-line. He followed it, making sure not to go onto the Enemy Territory. An itch just wanted him to run over and kill as many frog-hearted, mange-pelted ThunderClan cats as he could.

He didn't.

The white tom shook the thoughts out of his head, before scenting at the line again.
Firepaw nodded.. He began to mark the border,
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
~~~~~

Old August 19th, 2021, 06:32 AM
twilight

Quote:
;Hawkwhisker;

He didn't.

sootfang nodded and went to start marking the border keeping and eye on the apprentice just incasce some thunderclan cats showed up.
@Sky13
@Lavender´fur
Old August 19th, 2021, 06:49 AM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:
sootfang nodded and went to start marking the border keeping and eye on the apprentice just incasce some thunderclan cats showed up.
@Sky13
@Lavender´fur
(FIrepaw can fend for himself, he's 10 - 11 moons, and large & strong. He fought off a full grown ThC cat once)
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Old August 19th, 2021, 07:54 AM
Random Roleplayer

Quote:
@Sky13
@Lavender´fur
Quote:

Firepaw nodded.. He began to mark the border,
;Hawkwhisker;

As the cats were finishing up their duty, Hawkwhisker lifted his nose from the ground and shook out his white fur. Padding over to the center of the little clearing, the tom's gaze landed on both of his Patrolmates, as if judging them. Finally, he growled, preparing to speak while lashing his tail.

"You all finished?" he asked, and without waiting for a reply, continued. "Well if you are, come next to me so we can head back when we're all done. Can't leave a cat alone on the ThunderClan border, can we?

His gaze narrowed as he finished speaking. He was ready to leave ThunderClan's mangy scent behind for a while.

Old August 19th, 2021, 08:33 AM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:

;Hawkwhisker;

As the cats were finishing up their duty, Hawkwhisker lifted his nose from the ground and shook out his white fur. Padding over to the center of the little clearing, the tom's gaze landed on both of his Patrolmates, as if judging them. Finally, he growled, preparing to speak while lashing his tail.

"You all finished?" he asked, and without waiting for a reply, continued. "Well if you are, come next to me so we can head back when we're all done. Can't leave a cat alone on the ThunderClan border, can we?

His gaze narrowed as he finished speaking. He was ready to leave ThunderClan's mangy scent behind for a while.
Firepaw nodded
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~

Old August 19th, 2021, 08:52 AM
twilight

Quote:
;Hawkwhisker;

sootfang nodded
@Lavender´fur
@Sky13