Today 01:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 26th, 2017, 04:19 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
The silver she-cat grunted and got up, her left front paw failing to support her. She instantly knew it was sprained. Petalstorm growled and leaped onto the back of the DS cat and gripped it with iron-sharp claws. She yowled as the DS cat bucked her off again. Not phased at all, she got up and ran her claws across the DS cat's muzzle, blood splattering against the silver queen's face.
@Fern
(Sorry I didn't see it.)

Ashpaw snarled, the fur around the back of his neck prickling. He darted under the Dusk Syndicate cat quickly, slashing at their gut with his claws a few times before running out from under the cat. It was a common fight move that most apprentices learned. They were smaller and quicker than the older cat, giving them time and space to harm from underneath. He made a whimpering noise as he felt the cat's paw collide with the back of his, sending his vision spinning for a moment. The grey apprentice breathed in as he looked back at Petalstorm and the DS cat. The DS cat was covered in blood, Petalstorm had some on her face. "Leave mange-pelt! Get off of clan territory and run home!" Ashpaw growled, fluffing up his fur so he appeared larger. It was a great tactic to use to scare an opponent, or just help young apprentices in a fight.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Timber let out a screech as one of the clans' little trainees swiped at his forearm. " Hey you little bug, watch it!" he yelped, slashing for their ears.
Elmpaw yelped as his ear was slashed,” I ain’t squirming belly up yet!” He taunted aiming a blow for the nose.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:22 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“Oh, I’m dreadfully sorry - did I interrupt something here?” The grey-furred male said with a slight darkened chuckle coming from him as he staggered slightly from the powerful blow that he delivered to the Windclan tomcat, but Flintheart was so far from being done with this opponent that he was faced with. “I’m afraid that I’ll be taking the lead in this dance, rabbitbreath, so leave my clanmate out of this and face me instead, unless you are too much of a coward to do so?” Flintheart would be lying if he said that a small part of him didn’t miss this, being put up to the test of his skills and power against a strong, worthy opponent. He was not some fresh meat straight from the warrior ceremony, but he wasn’t some old bag of bones either. He loved the raw feeling of blood pulsing through his veins as he faced this Windclan male, named Spireflare, with a grin upon his maw now. This would certainly be a challenge, but oh was he ready to take on this foe head on without much hesitation. The warrior made sure to not get distracted, only focusing on the cat before him now. Soon enough, however, a sinister, deepened growl ripped from the other warrior’s throat and a set of claws went across the side of Flintheart’s face, making him hiss in pain as his head jerked to the side, but it didn’t take him long to lift his head and stare at Spireflare with a thick slash showing across his cheek, oozing scarlet blood that stained his darkened ash-hued fur and dripped onto the grass. “Kitty likes to play, does he?” Flintheart sneered and unsheathed his claws once more, “Well, my friend, I suppose it’s my turn now.” With that being said, the Burmilla heaved himself towards his opponent, standing on his back paws for a moment as his front paws went forward to utter a strike across his opponent’s face as the male’s tail lashed behind him. Oh, this would be all types of fun for him now.
¨Rabbit breath? i should be calling you that seeing as youve been stealing our prey,fatty!¨ the ginger tom snarled. this was not his first time dealing with unwanted cats. his pupils blew wider, taking up the entire space of his iris.the look in his eyes wasnt feisty or ruthless, but he looked at Flintheart like prey.something to be captured and killed--nothing more then a rodent that hed have in his jaws sooner or later. to spireflare, he was nothing. he was nothing more then another cat to add to his tally marks of killings. another cat that he didnt know the name of-not caring to know the identity of whom he planned to kill. another nameless face that he held the same respect for as he did a mouse. he let out a loud feeling claws press into his face, shreds of ginger fur being ripped from his sensitive skin, blood welding up into bubbles and dripping down his face, down is chin and dissolving into the ground as quickly as it was formed. he hated the toms cockiness, he wanted nothing more then to claw that wicked smirk off his face. he wanted to dig his claws into his neck and watch the smile fade from his face-life fade from his eyes. he hated him.he hated him.he hated him. snarling, he let out a deep rumbling ground from his chest, balancing his weight on his hind legs before pouncing quickly, claws out stretched. he had the quick movements of a windclan cat, swift on his paws with endless stamina, but the weight and body of a shadowclan cat, thick and heavy set meant for strong blows. he punced towards flintheart, a murderous look in his eyes, blood from his face dripping into the air like oxygen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by russet View Post

Pine managed to jump out of the way but still felt the blow hard on his chest, raking through his fur to his skin. He felt the white-hot pain blazing through his chest and yowled in pain and fury, glaring at the apprentice. He lashed his tail and sprang, his paws outstretched for Daypaw's shoulders.
daypaw was soon knocked over, falling against the ground with a loud thump. they let a shiver rake through their body, but rage flew through them more easily. they were a medcat, but they wouldnt stand for this. to be beat around like a ragdoll. they were done being treated like crap. they let out a yowl when feeling claws dug into their frail shoulders, eyes going into slits. whipping around they aimed another blow to the toms face, trying to claw for his eyes.
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw halted mid-step, anxiously looking up at the tomcat. ``I told you. I'm trained to heal, not fight. Why don't you find someone else to show your moves off to?`` She snarled at the Dusk Syndicate cat, attempting to hide her fear beneath reckless confidence.
Snarl growled,” We aren’t showing your our moves. We are killing every clan cat. Just because you can’t figh doesn’t mean you deserve to live more than they do...” he meowed truthfully.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:24 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
The she-cat looked at Fox curiously, her eyes lighting with a hint of curiosity. Why were the DS cats fightingso hard to disband the clans? As he took a step away, relief shone through Shallowskip's release of breath, sag of her shoulders, and relief in her bright gaze. He had put up a good fight! She was impressed, despite herself.
"You're good," she meowed as he ran past her. It was such a spur of-the-moment decision that she wasn't sure if he had even heard her.
He glared at her a moment."If I wasent looking for someone,you would be dead." He said curtly,before disipearing into the crowd of fighting cats.

@NightWarrior4Life fleck can come now)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:34 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Black"][CENTER]
Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post

daypaw was soon knocked over, falling against the ground with a loud thump. they let a shiver rake through their body, but rage flew through them more easily. they were a medcat, but they wouldnt stand for this. to be beat around like a ragdoll. they were done being treated like crap. they let out a yowl when feeling claws dug into their frail shoulders, eyes going into slits. whipping around they aimed another blow to the toms face, trying to claw for his eyes.

Pine yowled as he felt claws rake across his right eye, blood filling half of his vision. He felt pain rush through his body and he staggered backwards, bumping into a few shocked cats. He saw his eye on the ground and he felt dizzy. “You... dirty... healer...” Rage sweltered up inside him, stronger than he had ever felt before. He hated this cat. Blood was filling up his socket and pouring down his face, and he began going numb. Numb with rage. And probably pain, but that was besides the point. He aimed a strong blow at the cat’s throat, ready to see the life drain out of them.

(ignore the fact that he hasn’t bled out yet, brightheart survived a day without dying so)

Last edited by russet; October 26th, 2017 at 05:35 PM.
Old October 26th, 2017, 05:49 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨Rabbit breath? i should be calling you that seeing as youve been stealing our prey,fatty!¨ the ginger tom snarled. this was not his first time dealing with unwanted cats. his pupils blew wider, taking up the entire space of his iris.the look in his eyes wasnt feisty or ruthless, but he looked at Flintheart like prey.something to be captured and killed--nothing more then a rodent that hed have in his jaws sooner or later. to spireflare, he was nothing. he was nothing more than another cat to add to his tally marks of killings. another cat that he didn't know the name of-not caring to know the identity of whom he planned to kill. another nameless face that he held the same respect for as he did a mouse. he let out a loud feeling claws press into his face, shreds of ginger fur being ripped from his sensitive skin, blood welding up into bubbles and dripping down his face, down his chin and dissolving into the ground as quickly as it was formed. he hated the toms cockiness, he wanted nothing more than to claw that wicked smirk off his face. he wanted to dig his claws into his neck and watch the smile fade from his face-life fade from his eyes. he hated him.he hated him.he hated him. snarling, he let out a deep rumbling ground from his chest, balancing his weight on his hind legs before pouncing quickly, claws outstretched. he had the quick movements of a windclan cat, swift on his paws with endless stamina, but the weight and body of a shadowclan cat, thick and heavy set meant for strong blows. he pounced towards flintheart, a murderous look in his eyes, blood from his face dripping into the air like oxygen.
“Well that certainly isn’t nice.” Flintheart said, mocking a slight pout, “I actually thought I was quite slim for my form.” The older warrior was showing off a part of him that not many really got to see up close - this confident, smug side of himself when he battled against an interesting opponent. He didn’t have a death wish or anything like that, the tomcat was just simply very trusting of his own abilities and experiences through the many moons that he had lived in this forest. Ebonypaw, his own apprentice, would be able to support him on the fact that he was actually quite skilled when it came to fighting techniques, thinking back to the few times that they have sparred together in the Thunderclan training area. Bringing himself away from this visit from his recent past, Flintheart felt satisfaction when Spireflare’s flesh could be felt underneath his claws, ripping down the other male’s face and leaving a nasty wound on his face in the process, which made the grey-furred warrior’s tail lash as he looked at his enemy now, watching as darkened scarlet drops of blood dripped and oozed from the slash and onto the sand and dirt that laid between them. “Aw, look, now we match!” Flintheart sneered, pointing to his own face, which half of it was covered with reddened blood from the cut that this Windclan male had given him before. Oh, the look of fury and pure hatred that sported in his foe’s eyes made his purr, knowing that his little jokes and smug attitude was really getting to them. The warrior knew that there could be a chance that he would die in this battle or the war that was now being waged between Thunder and Wind, so Flintheart would go out with a laugh and show everyone around that he would not go down like some scrawny coward. Out of the corner of his gaze, he caught sight of the male that he was saving - an orange and white furred male that he did not know the name of or had the pleasure of sharing a conversation with, but his scent showed that he was of Thunderclan, just like him. This made him smile, knowing that he was putting pain and risk towards rescuing one of his own. Flintheart shifted his gaze back to his opponent, who had the look of death in his gaze - the whole look with his face spattered with blood was quite fitting and also a sight that would scare a small kitten, but it only excited the older Burmilla in a twisted way. The Windclan male reared up on his back paws for a short moment before pouncing towards Flintheart with his claws outstretched in a deadly manner. This gave the warrior a chance, seeing that his opponent’s underside was on in view. If he could time it correctly, this just might work. With his lips peeling back into a snarl, the tomcat rushed forward, directly at Spireflare, but instead of going for his face or attempting to leap over him as the foe came towards him, the Burmilla ducked and slid forward through the grass, aiming to slide underneath his opponent with enough momentum to have him appear behind them instead in the process and not get squished. He raised a paw as he did this, claws gleaming in the moonlight as he could attempt to slash his claws across his opponent’s underside, if he was quick enough, of course. There was a chance that he would get sharpened claws in his back with this move for a moment, but it would be worth it - without a doubt.
Old October 26th, 2017, 06:12 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He glared at her a moment."If I wasent looking for someone,you would be dead." He said curtly,before disipearing into the crowd of fighting cats.

@NightWarrior4Life fleck can come now)
Shallowskip snorted quietly to herself. Stuck-up furbrain! She thought to herself as he disappeared into the battle. She blinked once and darted back in herself.
Old October 26th, 2017, 06:17 PM

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Weaselcloud trotted in, a warm smile sitting on his pale ginger face. He layed down in the broad clearing near a patch of trees, dappled in cold moonlight. There wasn't much to do, except for wait until the other clans make their way here. Weasel felt his eyes close slowly and a soft breeze of cold weather rush down him slowly as he relaxed underneath the trees and drifted off, without noticing himself.
I just hope nothing bad really happens, I'll be alright then

(Lord dat's short 0.0)
she looks over and sees the other cat and sighs thinking I got to at least talk to one cat at the gathering for once so she walked over to the cat and said hi sorry to bother you but I wondered if I could sit here I really have no friends in the other clans and some where to sit that was not alone in the shadows
Old October 26th, 2017, 07:48 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Confetti laughed,” You all are practically kittypets.” She purred slamming her face down once more in amusement at Ashen’s behavior. She didn’t hate her rather was amazed at his stubobornness.

Goatpaw was in shock at the battle. He staggered over to a fellow clan cat,” Whoa...Pst...Let’s kill Halite, if we do the battle will stop. They’ll stop in shock as they don’t have a deputy or whatever they call it.” He meowed his eyes glistening in pride,” Besides we’ll be young warriors if we are clan heroes!”

Not really waiting for a response he nudged his clanmate and ran over to Halite,” Yo! Halite! Face us! Two defeats one!” He growled smirking, then bust into laughter at his joke, but managed to stop his laugh quickly not wanting to be attacked off notice,” GRR! FEAR ME!” He hissed (He’s so weird to weird to deserve life imo)[/QUOTE]

"And you are all a piece of fox-dung. " Ashen said in a matter-of-fact tone. He shook his head, as he yank at her tail. Struggling to break it, but didn't look like he was succeeding. Ashen was known for being studdborn and.. talking. All talk and no bite.
@Rainbowsprinklestar

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; October 27th, 2017 at 02:57 PM.
Closed Thread