Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by Aroogi
Today 06:46 PM
WindClan Healing
Last post by zBlaze
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Estelle
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2018, 09:04 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Blackpaw hungrily watched the battle. All the blood had reminded him of the thrill of killing. He darted off immediately, thrusting himself at the first enemy he saw. His thrust seemed to be in the path of Curlyseeker. He attempted to tackle him, land on top. If he then succeeded, he would the batter his stomach with his hind legs.
@Christmas Star

Character Bio Page Thingy[/COLOR][/COLOR]
https://black-warriorsonline-profile.weebly.com

IM BACK! SORRY I TOOK AN EXTRA MONTH, BUT I AM HERE!
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by guapathecat View Post
Bumblebreeze hissed and clawed at Tigerdawn with the ferocity of a bear, ripping a giant scratch into the side of her flank. "That'll teach you not to mess with me, or Flowerpaw. Come on, Flowerpaw. Let's find a better opponent. Flowerpaw hissed. "No! Let's beat these poor warriors up!" She clung onto Lightpaw, ripping at his flesh with her back claws until he squealed. "Stop it! Stop it!" he howled as Flowerpaw's claws scratched at his flank. Flowerpaw sneered. "Can't you even fight back?" "Yeah," mewled Lightpaw as he threw himself onto Flowerpaw's back and nipped with such ferocity that Flowerpaw howled in pain. "Beat it, apprentice."
she sneered as she flung Lightpaw off, and Lightpaw landed awkwardly in the dust. Lightpaw's yellow eyes were big and wide with fear, clearly showing submission. Flowerpaw sneered. "You are too cowardly, aren't you?"
Lightpaw stammered, flattened his ears, and nodded. "I'm r-really scared... But I can s-still fight... I'm gonna be a w-warrior someday! And warriors d-don't give up!" he mewed as he flung himself onto Flowerpaw and sank his teeth into her tail. Bumblebreeze chuckled.
"Yeah. Warriors don't give up. Ffft. They always give up."
he hissed as he flung himself onto Lightpaw and started clawing his flank.
Tigerdawn gasped in shock as a large cut was made on her side. The brown warrior lied there for a few moment, too shocked to move. She shook her head and climbed to her paws. The she-cat lunged forward and grabbed the WindClan warrior by the scruff. “Not so fast!” She mewed tauntingly. “I won’t give up so easily.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
In a blink, Morningblue was in front of the apprentice. He dove forward, knowing that his weight would easily knock the younger cat backward. With his teeth in a snarl and murder in his eyes, the powerful blue tom, growled. "If you want to see your warrior ceremony. Get out of this den. Now." In that moment, though he was a noble warrior who abided by the warrior code, Morningblue's threat was real. He took a step back, giving the apprentice one last chance to run. He could feel his sister and her kits behind him, and he knew that he'd claw a cat open from their chin to their belly before he let a Windclan cat lay a paw on them.
@blue jellie
[I didn’t mean to quote this, oops]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 16th, 2018 at 09:09 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:20 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
At the sound of the yowl, Primrosemask's legs propelled her forward into the unfamiliar camp behind her brother. She had planned to keep near him during the fighting but she soon lost him in the chaos of the battle. Clashing scents of the different clans were clogging her senses, too many things were happening around her. She didn't want to jump at an ally on accident, she wasn't sure she was even fit to be here. She was young and healthy, but she was clumsy. Stuff like this wasn't her thing, heck, she didn't think anything was really her thing. But, after this, things would surely be happier. Her jokes would be more appreciated and she could laugh with her siblings once again without any tension between clans and worry of battle. She wasn't doing this for Windclan's sake, she was doing this for her brother and only him.
She didn't know what each den was, but she knew she didn't want to leap at a queen or an apprentice, even though it'd most likely be an equal match with her skills. She kept her senses pricked, telling herself to stay away from the scent of milk. It was then she noticed a cat run from one den to the front of another, they must be leaving the warrior den, they looked old enough. She pushed herself forward, the sudden adrenaline ridding her of her worries. With one swift kick of her hind legs, she leapt, hoping to land on the cat's back. Her claws were sheathed and she prepared to latch onto the tortoiseshell pelt.
Flareheart was very much aware of the ShadowClan she-cat launching herself at him, but he didn't feel comfortable enough moving and leaving the nursery entrance vulnerable. However, he slid to the side anyways, confident that he'd be able to defend the den just fine against his opponent. If he was quick enough, the tortoiseshell warrior would be able to throw himself at his attacker as she landed, hopefully knocking her back far enough where he'd be able to stand in front of the den entrance once more.

The ThunderClan warrior silently hoped this cat wasn't trying to attack the heart of their clan, the nursery and its kits. He couldn't imagine how heartless a cat must be to do such a thing, but something told him this she-cat wasn't interested in harming the future generations of ThunderClan. Although this urge told Flareheart his opponent would not bring any harm to the kits, that didn't mean he'd go easier on her. She was still invading his home, and that was completely unacceptable. Flareheart would give all his strength and wits to drive the invaders away, and that was exactly what he intended to do. But first thing's first - protect the nursery.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 16th, 2018 at 09:20 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:20 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Star View Post
"Turtlesong, Look out!"
Turtlesong whipped around just in time to watch Nightshade tackle a WindClan warrior. "Nightshade!"
"Get out of here!" Night shade snarled,drawing back as the Windclan cat snapped at his neck. "I know you! You're not a fighter!"
Turtlesong hesitated, backing away slowly, before turning tail and darting off, leaving Nightshade in the fray. StarClan, please let him be okay. She thought. Ever since Bubblestep's disappearance, she had grown quite attached to the black tom. Losing him would be like losing another sibling. Before she could get too lost in her thoughts, she spotted Snowstar close by in the crowd. "Snowstar!"

@Random Melody
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

[ I dont know if anyone answered you, but just in case feel free to use Flareheart c: ]

Flareheart broke from the fray of the battle, his tortoiseshell pelt blood-stained. Scratches painted his pelt and some of the blood was already drying into a dark crimson. He had been awoken earlier from a brief nap by sharp and loud yowls. He'd left the den in a hurry only to find WindClan and ShadowClan declaring war on them, launching themselves into the clearing and into battle. Flareheart had stood in shock for a few moments until he recovered and threw himself into the action, intending to defend his clan with his life. Already his life had been threatened twice by two enemy warriors and though he was an incredibly optimistic cat, Flareheart couldn't see ThunderClan winning this battle alone. The only clans not fighting were SkyClan and RiverClan, and RiverClan was the closest and would be able to help them the fastest.

He spotted Snowstar among the cluster of pelts, the felines turning into blurs as they fought with all their strength and cunning. However, Snowstar stood out among them, as if a shining beaker of hope. Flareheart looked to his leader for guidance and support, but right now it looked as if she were looking for help. As a loyal warrior, he would do anything to help his leader. So he raised his voice as he rushed towards her with hopes to earn her attention, ``Snowstar! Snowstar!`` He was tired and panting heavily, but he was ready to jump into battle once more. Anything for ThunderClan. This was his home and he'd give his life to defend it... but maybe he wouldn't have to. He could only hope Snowstar was thinking what he was - they needed help from another clan.

``We can't win this battle alone.``

(Okay, I know I said only one but I couldn't resist. Two is good :3)

Snowstar's ears perked up instantly when she heard someone calling her, and her head whirled around instantly. She let out a sigh of relief. "Turtlesong," She started, pushing herself forward to meet the she-cat. Seeing her reminded her of her old deputy, Bubblestep, and she felt a sharp pain go through her chest. She shook it off and turned her attention to Turtlesong, glancing around warily. "We're outnumbered. Ridiculously outnumbered, I need--" She cut off when she heard someone else calling her, and she jumped at first, her head whirling around instantly and another rush of relief pulsing through her when she saw another warrior of hers - Flareheart. Her ears flicked at the Tom's words, and her ears went back.

"I know." She agreed, her ice blue eyes flickering from Turtlesong to Flareheart and back again. "This is an unfair fight. But if WindClan and ShadowClan want to play like this, then we can play." Her black tail lashed back and forth, her ice blue eyes seeming to go cold for a second before they returned to normal, looking worried. "I need you two to go to RiverClan. Bring back reinforcements." Her gaze met Flareheart's briefly, before she looked at Turtlesong once more, looking back and forth between the two. "Please, hurry."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:25 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

"Well You must get out of here I'll find the kits if you don't!"
he mewed pushing her out of the den almost getting trampled by the raging cats
Frostfeather starred back at her mate, hurt in her eyes as he pushed her out of the way. I'm sorry, thought Frostfeather. She looked around the camp, seeing Brambleflower in front of her. Frostfeather backed up in fright, seeing that this she-cat was bigger than she was.

Brambleflower snarled at her, lunging at the Thunderclan queen. She bit down on Frostfeather's back fur, holding on tight. Brambleflower felt as the other molly squirmed in her grip.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:28 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Okay, I know I said only one but I couldn't resist. Two is good :3)

Snowstar's ears perked up instantly when she heard someone calling her, and her head whirled around instantly. She let out a sigh of relief. "Turtlesong," She started, pushing herself forward to meet the she-cat. Seeing her reminded her of her old deputy, Bubblestep, and she felt a sharp pain go through her chest. She shook it off and turned her attention to Turtlesong, glancing around warily. "We're outnumbered. Ridiculously outnumbered, I need--" She cut off when she heard someone else calling her, and she jumped at first, her head whirling around instantly and another rush of relief pulsing through her when she saw another warrior of hers - Flareheart. Her ears flicked at the Tom's words, and her ears went back.

"I know." She agreed, her ice blue eyes flickering from Turtlesong to Flareheart and back again. "This is an unfair fight. But if WindClan and ShadowClan want to play like this, then we can play." Her black tail lashed back and forth, her ice blue eyes seeming to go cold for a second before they returned to normal, looking worried. "I need you two to go to RiverClan. Bring back reinforcements." Her gaze met Flareheart's briefly, before she looked at Turtlesong once more, looking back and forth between the two. "Please, hurry."

@Christmas Star

Flareheart glanced over at Turtlesong, somewhat relieved to have someone join him on the journey to RiverClan. He was confident he could do it alone, but he felt much more comfortable with company, someone to help prove his claims to RiverClan and convince them to join ThunderClan in battle. The tortoiseshell tomcat looked back at Snowstar and quickly dipped his head. They'd need to be quick if they were to bring help back in time. He hoped his companion wasn't injured enough to the point of slowing them down.

``You can count on us, Snowstar,`` Flareheart promised, a determined gleam in his amber eyes as he looked directly at his leader. Before she could even respond Flareheart was already bounding towards the camp entrance, his tail streaming behind him. He looked over his shoulder and called out to Turtlesong, ``Catch up, Turtlesong!`` before slipping through the camp walls and beginning the hopefully-quick journey to RiverClan.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 16th, 2018 at 09:28 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It all happened so fast. No time to prepare. No time to primp himself up for this battle. The heavyset flamed tom hackles raised as he was met with Windclan! - and, Shadowclan? Passionblaze recognized the golden eyes of Goldenstar from Shadowclan. “Hmph,” Passionblaze snorted. “Windclan is so weak that they had to get help from another clan to fight their battles?” No matter that, however. Passionblaze felt his paws itching to claw at a rabbit-chasing sorry-excuse-of-a-cat. A rush of adrenaline flooded into his veins, and shot forward. Any target. Now, Passionblaze never found himself to have any bad blood with other cats, but when it came to his clan, he fought to protect his territory. So, like a menacing tiger with baring teeth he welcomed in this battle. The scorched tom was going to let Windclan know, he was going to make sure they remembered that Thunderclan was not to be messed with. In the distance, he saw another ginger cat. No doubt Windclan by his rotten scent, so Passionblaze didn’t hold back as his lowered himself into a crawling crouch and shot forward to swipe an unsheathed sharp claw at his opponent.

@Mystical

~~~

Obviously one fight didn’t satiate the deputy, for he was going at it again. Leaping through his clan mates like an hyperactive horse galloping on the grassy fields. Passionblaze blindly sought out another opponent. Whether Windclan or Shadowclan, he didn’t care. Keeping his claws unsheathed, the sharp talons digging into the earth’s ground, the tom heaved himself upward, locking himself into a powerful leap, as he jumped up to land on the other side of two battling cats. When he found the perfect target, he snarled. Passionblaze was breathing heavily but he wasn’t tired. He was long from it. Fighting did little to make him fatigue. Instead, the tom took a thrill in it, and keeping blazing eyes on this...Shadowclan? Definitely Shadowclan. That’s a scent he could never mistake for anything else. Never mind the nostalgia for a moment. Without much thinking, Passionblaze whipped forward to aim a sharp blow at the other tom’s flank.

@Megan
Blarewind turned around to see Passionblaze aim a blow to his flank. He backed away in a hiss, lunging for the other cats neck. Blarewind took his back paws, trying to trip the Thunderclan deputy, but instead he knocked himself over. The tom instantly stood up, taking a few breathes before aiming a blow to his opponent.

Old January 16th, 2018, 09:41 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"You are!" the light grey tom shot back, "You joined the prey-stealing fox-hearts!" Thistlepaw was furious. Not a traitor?! What else do you calla cat who abandons his clan and joins another? Thistlepaw lunged his head forward to sink his fang deep into Skyfeather's shoulder, but before he could, the apprentice felt claws dig into his back.

Cherrydawn, flung the apprentice off of Skyfeather, sending him skidding and fumbling to catch his balance. She let out a rage-filled hiss as she looked at him, her tail giving a lash.

Thistlepaw's eyes widened as her saw the two warriors staring him down, and suddenly realized he was outnumbered and outclassed. Skyfeather had always beaten him in training, and he was still only an apprentice. He lowered his head, glaring back at the two defiantly as he called for help. "Spiderpaw! Hawktalon!" he yowled.

"Get out of our camp!" Cherrydawn screeched as she charged at the younger cat.
@Megan (I forgot to mention you. Woopsie daisy)
Spiderpaw and Hawktalon turned their head to their family member. Without thinking Hawktalon turned towards whoever was attacking his son. "If you mess with my son, then you mess with me!" yowled the tom in a very loud growl. He wasn't going to let any of them killed. He will protect them.

Old January 16th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

Flareheart had been shoving through the crowd of battling cats, lashing out at the enemy felines who seemed to overpower his clanmates. He was anywhere others needed him, helping his friends gain the upper paw before he slipped away and supported some other feline. That was until a calico tomcat threw himself at the unsuspecting Flareheart, thorn-sharp claws piercing the ThunderClan feline's skin. With a shocked yelp, the tortoiseshell warrior pulled away, and faced his opponent. He found his golden eyes meeting pale blue ones, but the difference was that Flareheart was fighting for his clan, but Thrushflight was fighting because he was blood-thirsty. The young tom bared his teeth in a snarl and with an aggressive lash of his tail Flareheart glided forward, aiming to swipe his unsheathed claws along Thrushflight's flank.

Fawnskip felt satisfaction flood her as her blow landed and she was quick to whip around and defend herself against any possible attacks. Luckily for her, her opponent didn't seem eager to attack first which meant she got to call the shots primarily - or at least until Doepaw decided he was sick of defending and would rather be the offender. The WindClan warrior scoffed when the younger tomcat confronted her verbally and she couldn't help but roll her eyes. ``I'm not fighting to get into the medicine den - I'm not cruel enough to destroy a clan's herb supply or harm their medicine cat. That's just an awful thing to do. I'm fighting you because you're a ThunderClan cat, and I'm a WindClan cat. Now, do you wanna sit down and talk or can we fight?`` Fawnskip's voice became sarcastic in the final sentence, but she didn't leave much time for Doepaw to respond. Instead, the older she-cat jumped forward, landing a few mouse-lengths before the apprentice. She lashed her paw out in an attempt to hit the ThunderClan cat and after that she planned to retreat a few tail-lengths before the tom got a chance to hit back.

Sandthistle was quick to jump to his paws, whipping around with hoped to pin Shatterheart to the ground. He would place his paws firmly on his opponent's shoulders, drilling his claws into the other tom's shoulders to keep him against the ground. Then, Sandthistle would try to pierce Shatterheart's throat with his teeth.
Shatterheart was about to fight back, but the pain from his injured leg was too great. He tried to dodge Sandthistle by standing up just to fall back down again. This better not be how it ends! Shatterheart bit down on his opponents paw, finding his chance to get away.

Old January 16th, 2018, 09:47 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

Flareheart was very much aware of the ShadowClan she-cat launching herself at him, but he didn't feel comfortable enough moving and leaving the nursery entrance vulnerable. However, he slid to the side anyways, confident that he'd be able to defend the den just fine against his opponent. If he was quick enough, the tortoiseshell warrior would be able to throw himself at his attacker as she landed, hopefully knocking her back far enough where he'd be able to stand in front of the den entrance once more.

The ThunderClan warrior silently hoped this cat wasn't trying to attack the heart of their clan, the nursery and its kits. He couldn't imagine how heartless a cat must be to do such a thing, but something told him this she-cat wasn't interested in harming the future generations of ThunderClan. Although this urge told Flareheart his opponent would not bring any harm to the kits, that didn't mean he'd go easier on her. She was still invading his home, and that was completely unacceptable. Flareheart would give all his strength and wits to drive the invaders away, and that was exactly what he intended to do. But first thing's first - protect the nursery.
Primrosemask had been so much expecting to dig her claws into a soft pelt so she was caught off guard when her claws fell on frozen ground. Her claws were pushed back, causing a hot pain in her paws, but this was nothing. She turned as quickly as she realized exactly what had happened, scraping her already sore claws on the ground. She wanted to look strong, to intimidate the other so maybe she didn't actually have to fight that much, maybe she could just scare the thunderclan cat off. Her lips were drawn back, showing her teeth in the most menacing way she knew. Then she smelt it, the gentle smell of a nursery. They were near the nursery, a kit could get in the way and get hurt.
She knew it wasn't good to fight here but she was too proud to back down before any blows were even made, so she would just get them away from here. Leaping with paws forward, Primrosemask intended to push the other over, hoping to get easy access to his underbelly. She might not remember much, but even she knew a cats belly was it's weakest point. The two were closer than when she had initially leapt and she hoped this meant he wouldn't have the time to get out of the way of her claws.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; January 16th, 2018 at 09:47 PM.
Closed Thread