Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old December 27th, 2023, 09:37 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: < What happened to Goldenberry?! >

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
177/200

---

Great. She was back. A sour stare is offered at the she-cat as she enters the medicine den, eyes narrowed and tail twitching irritably behind her. Was she back for more? Because Tansypaw had quite enough of being treated the way she had been as of late. And if Goldenberry was going to be the target of her anger so be it.

"What do you want?"

goldenberry | @Ravenswings

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old December 27th, 2023, 10:51 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
177/200

---

Great. She was back. A sour stare is offered at the she-cat as she enters the medicine den, eyes narrowed and tail twitching irritably behind her. Was she back for more? Because Tansypaw had quite enough of being treated the way she had been as of late. And if Goldenberry was going to be the target of her anger so be it.

"What do you want?"

goldenberry | @Ravenswings
Goldenberry growled. Get a grip. I was only here to say sorry. She gave Tansypaw a sympathetic smile before leaving the den.
Old December 30th, 2023, 01:51 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 20 moons | Mind Reader - PERM ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

"Goldenberry," Lark says, wandering up to the warrior, expression tight. She isn't really sure what she should say, she knows she has to do something now, though, especially after Dandeliontuft's request. "Come with me for a moment, please?" If the warrior was agreeable, Lark would lead her to a quieter corner of camp.

[ @Ravenswings ]
Old December 30th, 2023, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*

"Goldenberry," Lark says, wandering up to the warrior, expression tight. She isn't really sure what she should say, she knows she has to do something now, though, especially after Dandeliontuft's request. "Come with me for a moment, please?" If the warrior was agreeable, Lark would lead her to a quieter corner of camp.

[ @Ravenswings ]
Goldenberry gazed at the leader from where she stood, right outside the medicine den. She knew by now that Larkstar had seen their conflict and just gazed at the leader in frustration, her brow furrowed, ears pinned but nodding slowly. Fine. If it’s about my outburst earlier, then we aren’t talking about it. Goldenberry growled, gazing at the ground as she followed the leader to a quiet corner of camp before sitting, tail laid across my paws as I gave Larkstar a stern nod. Go on. She meowed, still seeming a little on-edge.
Old December 30th, 2023, 04:01 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
Goldenberry gazed at the leader from where she stood, right outside the medicine den. She knew by now that Larkstar had seen their conflict and just gazed at the leader in frustration, her brow furrowed, ears pinned but nodding slowly. Fine. If it’s about my outburst earlier, then we aren’t talking about it. Goldenberry growled, gazing at the ground as she followed the leader to a quiet corner of camp before sitting, tail laid across my paws as I gave Larkstar a stern nod. Go on. She meowed, still seeming a little on-edge.

*-Lark'star'-*

"We very much are talking about it," Lark answered with a raised eyebrow and an unamused expression. There was no way not to talk about it. "I understand you're grieving," the monarch starts, feeling an odd mixture of both exasperated and sympathetic, "but you attacked our medicine cat just because you didn't like the news she gave you. The death of family isn't uncommon, and it isn't fair - believe me, I know - but that doesn't give you any right to attack a cat over it, perhaps especially the cat who was doing everything in her power that she possibly could to save that cat lost." Her words make an attempt at being soft and understanding, but Lark worries she may be a little harsh even in her attempt to be gentle. Still, Goldenberry is a seasoned warrior, Lark shouldn't have to mother her like this or remind her that actions have consequences.
Old December 31st, 2023, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post

*-Lark'star'-*

"We very much are talking about it," Lark answered with a raised eyebrow and an unamused expression. There was no way not to talk about it. "I understand you're grieving," the monarch starts, feeling an odd mixture of both exasperated and sympathetic, "but you attacked our medicine cat just because you didn't like the news she gave you. The death of family isn't uncommon, and it isn't fair - believe me, I know - but that doesn't give you any right to attack a cat over it, perhaps especially the cat who was doing everything in her power that she possibly could to save that cat lost." Her words make an attempt at being soft and understanding, but Lark worries she may be a little harsh even in her attempt to be gentle. Still, Goldenberry is a seasoned warrior, Lark shouldn't have to mother her like this or remind her that actions have consequences.
Goldenberry felt a tear on her cheek, quickly wiping it away and turning around, head toward Dandelliontuft and Garlicfeather, not caring about their suprised faces, but then turned again, heading out of camp. If Larkstar wanted to talk to her she may aswell be talking to a wall. Goldenberry was not having it. She much rather talk to Dandeliontuft. Before she was out of camp, she paused, then shifted her gaze to Dandeliontuft, twitching her ears. As tho on instinct, Dandeliontuft murmured a few words to Garlicfeather and followed Goldenberry out of camp. (If you wanna follow go ahead! Also, this doesn’t change events in here!)
Mentions : Frostygalaxy ; Larkstar (QUOTE)
@Fritter ; Garlicfeather (No need to respond unless you want to come with Dandeliontuft, Goldenberry probably won’t mind.)