Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM

Old January 29th, 2024, 03:50 PM

Status: marinette will always be my favorite miraculous character.
Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

Post Open Squirrelpaw Roleplay, I Guess??

Squirrelpaw
Temporary Exiled RiverClan Apprentice - 11 Moons
24 / 100

____

A pretty dark ginger and white molly stalked along a line of scrubby bushes.

The bushes themselves didn't give much shelter, but since they were all pressed up against each other with their branches entangled, at least they provided some hiding space while hunting.

Squirrelpaw leaped, landing square on the scrawny rabbit she had been stalking. The young she-cat nipped at its neck before it could let out a squeal.

Squirrelpaw dropped the rabbit at her paws, thanking StarClan silently for the prey. This had been her first catch all day, and it was nearly dusk.

The dark ginger and white molly scooped up her rabbit and slipped into the place where the branches and leaves were thickest in between two tree roots as rain came down hard in a sudden downpour.

The apprentice's - well, temporary loner's - green gaze glittered warily as she took a bite of the rabbit.

Squirrelpaw didn't like the fact that the rabbit was stringy. She didn't like that not one bit. However, it was prey, so she gulped it down in famished bites gratefully.

The she-cat's ribs were starting to jut out from beneath her pelt. Her usually sleek fur was tattered and worn, her tail tip twitching warily behind her.

Squirrelpaw was getting used to the life of a loner, but she preferred Clan life better, much more grateful for the warm dens that RiverClan had back at home.

Hunting alone in leaf-bare was difficult.

And Squirrelpaw had barely slept, worrying too much about a fox, badger, or buzzard catching her.

As the rain poured down in a sheet of silver water at the entrance of the small makeshift shelter, Squirrelpaw had her ears perked up, alert.

Last edited by paris; January 29th, 2024 at 03:53 PM.
Old January 29th, 2024, 06:32 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Open Squirrelpaw Roleplay, I Guess??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellwhisker View Post

Squirrelpaw
24 / 100

____

The bushes themselves didn't give much shelter, but since they were all pressed up against each other with their branches entangled, at least they provided some hiding space while hunting.

Squirrelpaw leaped, landing square on the scrawny rabbit she had been stalking. The young she-cat nipped at its neck before it could let out a squeal.

Squirrelpaw dropped the rabbit at her paws, thanking StarClan silently for the prey. This had been her first catch all day, and it was nearly dusk.

The dark ginger and white molly scooped up her rabbit and slipped into the place where the branches and leaves were thickest in between two tree roots as rain came down hard in a sudden downpour.

The apprentice's - well, temporary loner's - green gaze glittered warily as she took a bite of the rabbit.

Squirrelpaw didn't like the fact that the rabbit was stringy. She didn't like that not one bit. However, it was prey, so she gulped it down in famished bites gratefully.

The she-cat's ribs were starting to jut out from beneath her pelt. Her usually sleek fur was tattered and worn, her tail tip twitching warily behind her.

Squirrelpaw was getting used to the life of a loner, but she preferred Clan life better, much more grateful for the warm dens that RiverClan had back at home.

And Squirrelpaw had barely slept, worrying too much about a fox, badger, or buzzard catching her.

As the rain poured down in a sheet of silver water at the entrance of the small makeshift shelter, Squirrelpaw had her ears perked up, alert.

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider
"What? I actually like the rain. That's normal!"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Coconut had just caught a lizard, her first lizard. It was safe to say that Coco was pretty impressed with herself, prancing around as she carried it in her brown muzzle.

The Siamese was just taking a bit of time out to explore her neighborhood. She ended up wandering off farther than usual. But she new the way home like the back of her paw, getting there would be a cinch!

As she pranced, she noticed an odd earthy scent nip at her nose. Oh, it was probably only a wild cat. An orange one had visited her a few months ago. They were first hostile but eventually rounded out to be pretty okay.

Coconut stopped to steal a glance at the she-cat, her blue eyes big and curious.

To be honest, the poor cat looked quite scrawny, way too skinny. She didn't have as much muscle as many forest cats. But her scent smelt of the forest. How odd...

The kitty-pet knitted her brows in pity. Okay, she could give up a lizard, this molly needed it way more than she.

"Hey," Coconut mewed, her snowshoed paws cautiously approaching Squirrelpaw. "Y' alright?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old January 29th, 2024, 07:07 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:

Squirrelpaw
24 / 100

____

``Cause we can stay at home and watch the sunset but I can’t help from asking are for bored yet?``

-He/him-Riverclan-12 moons-Pansexual-100+-Beefed up tier 2-Silk Spinner-

Treepaw was wandering, mind in a separate place. He hadn't even realized he had left the territory- he was too busy thinking about what in the stars was going on. Everyone he knew and loved was dissapearing. Squirrelpaw was exiled, his big brother hadn't spoken to him in moons, his mentor and past love gone to oblivion, the leader and medicine cat vanishing. What even was happening? Then the scent caught him. ``Squirrelpaw? ...Squirrelpaw? Squirrelpaw!`` he nearly ran- no, did run! Finally he made it Squirrel and she looked a mess, eating that tiny rabbit. ``Are you... Are you okay?``

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 31st, 2024, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batt. View Post

``Cause we can stay at home and watch the sunset but I can’t help from asking are for bored yet?``

-He/him-Riverclan-12 moons-Pansexual-100+-Beefed up tier 2-Silk Spinner-

Treepaw was wandering, mind in a separate place. He hadn't even realized he had left the territory- he was too busy thinking about what in the stars was going on. Everyone he knew and loved was dissapearing. Squirrelpaw was exiled, his big brother hadn't spoken to him in moons, his mentor and past love gone to oblivion, the leader and medicine cat vanishing. What even was happening? Then the scent caught him. ``Squirrelpaw? ...Squirrelpaw? Squirrelpaw!`` he nearly ran- no, did run! Finally he made it Squirrel and she looked a mess, eating that tiny rabbit. ``Are you... Are you okay?``

Squirrelpaw
Temporarily Exiled RiverClan Apprentice - 11 Moons
25 / 100

____

Squirrelpaw looked up as she saw Treepaw make his way into the makeshift den.

The temporary loner let out a relieved purr.

''Treepaw!''

Getting to her paws, the apprentice touched her nose to Treepaw's.

''H-How are you?'' The dark ginger-and-white molly exclaimed, green eyes wide with not only relief, but shock. ''W-What are you doing here?''
Old January 31st, 2024, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post
Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Coconut had just caught a lizard, her first lizard. It was safe to say that Coco was pretty impressed with herself, prancing around as she carried it in her brown muzzle.

The Siamese was just taking a bit of time out to explore her neighborhood. She ended up wandering off farther than usual. But she new the way home like the back of her paw, getting there would be a cinch!

As she pranced, she noticed an odd earthy scent nip at her nose. Oh, it was probably only a wild cat. An orange one had visited her a few months ago. They were first hostile but eventually rounded out to be pretty okay.

Coconut stopped to steal a glance at the she-cat, her blue eyes big and curious.

To be honest, the poor cat looked quite scrawny, way too skinny. She didn't have as much muscle as many forest cats. But her scent smelt of the forest. How odd...

The kitty-pet knitted her brows in pity. Okay, she could give up a lizard, this molly needed it way more than she.

"Hey," Coconut mewed, her snowshoed paws cautiously approaching Squirrelpaw. "Y' alright?"

Squirrelpaw
26 / 100

____

Squirrelpaw looked up to see the kittypet approaching her, her green eyes narrowing warily.

''I-I'm fine,'' The molly muttered. ''Thank you, though.''
Old February 1st, 2024, 03:53 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:

Squirrelpaw
26 / 100

____

Squirrelpaw looked up to see the kittypet approaching her, her green eyes narrowing warily.

''I-I'm fine,'' The molly muttered. ''Thank you, though.''

Coconut
She\Kittypet\Outsider

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

The Siamese leaped out of the way before she could here another mew, dropping her poor poor lizard in the process.

Coconut could handle one forest cat, sure, that was alright. Only one couldn't be able to put her in grave danger...

But two?

No, absolutely not.

That was like asking to be killed! Coconut was far too young to die, and her humans would be waiting for her, wondering were in the world she had gone.

Her back arched as her newly sharpened claws dug into the wet ground, her tail curved and dangerously fluffy.

She was all for helping this mysterious molly, but she wasn't all that crazy about getting her leg chewed off.

Plus she had that tuxedo cat! They seemed to be getting very friendly with each other.

Coconut took a cautious step back, her eyes wide and watching.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!

Last edited by Marigoldwhisper; February 1st, 2024 at 03:56 PM. Reason: Wanted to add the "spoiler" :)