Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM

Old February 2nd, 2024, 12:41 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default beyond the borders [p]

#minkpaw766
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

minkpaw was sniffing the ground, faint outsider scent mixing with tansypaws rapidly fading smell. the thought of the healer stung in her chest, sniffling, she tried to focus on something else. oh yeah right, outsider scent. she had originally come out here to look for herbs, dragging along mr meanie, who she had left some way back. the silver tabby hadnt sounded too happy to take her out here but she was an apprentice so had to drag alongsomeone .

the apprentice shook her head, ears twitching, after a icy cold drop of water hit her on the head, and finally looked up again. her paws stilled, where was she- the riverclan scent was faint but still easily noticable, so she couldnt have gone that far. stars, what had she done-, she hadnt payed enough attention and wandered out of the territory. she immediatly turned to rush back into riverclan territory but froze when a unfamiliar smell found its way to her nose. a outsider.

@Dyna Fox

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old February 2nd, 2024, 12:46 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: beyond the borders [p]

, @al3cc766

Twinkles had been minding her own business, gathering the dormant roots of burdock plants near the steam of water, wondered what the unusual fishy smell was that caught her attention "what are thou smell?" the White puffball wondered aloud before returning to her task at hand. Her teacher had sent her out to look for the newly learnt herbs on her own for the first time and she was determined to do a good job

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old February 2nd, 2024, 01:04 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyna Fox View Post
, @al3cc766

Twinkles had been minding her own business, gathering the dormant roots of burdock plants near the steam of water, wondered what the unusual fishy smell was that caught her attention "what are thou smell?" the White puffball wondered aloud before returning to her task at hand. Her teacher had sent her out to look for the newly learnt herbs on her own for the first time and she was determined to do a good job

#minkpaw766

minkpaw weighed her options, avoid the cat like the plague and walk a longer way back or go straight and hope the cat wont kill her. the second option sounded safer, she'd rather run for her life than possible fall to her death while trying to avoid the cat.
the apprentice took a deep breath, gathering her strength and started walking back towards the border when she spotted the other cat. horsefeathers- she was done for.
it looked like the other cat hadnt noticed her yet, a million possible options rushing through her head all of them ending in her death, "you! show yourself!" the grey molly called out, taking shaky breaths and assuming a wider stance.

━━━━━━━━
Old February 2nd, 2024, 01:09 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post

#minkpaw766

minkpaw weighed her options, avoid the cat like the plague and walk a longer way back or go straight and hope the cat wont kill her. the second option sounded safer, she'd rather run for her life than possible fall to her death while trying to avoid the cat.
the apprentice took a deep breath, gathering her strength and started walking back towards the border when she spotted the other cat. horsefeathers- she was done for.
it looked like the other cat hadnt noticed her yet, a million possible options rushing through her head all of them ending in her death, "you! show yourself!" the grey molly called out, taking shaky breaths and assuming a wider stance.
looking over at the newcomer with slight confusion and feeling a bit puzzled, she dropped the muddy root to mew "eh, is there a Problemo Madame?" she gently pulled her pile towards her incase this cat might try to steal her bounty

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old February 2nd, 2024, 01:51 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

looking over at the newcomer with slight confusion and feeling a bit puzzled, she dropped the muddy root to mew "eh, is there a Problemo Madame?" she gently pulled her pile towards her incase this cat might try to steal her bounty

#minkpaw766

her eyes dropped to the root, ears twitching in interest, but she willed herself to focus on the cat, slowly walking towards her, sure to not take her eyes off the cat for even a second.
"dont call me madame" she hissed through her teeth. "what are you doing here" oh yes minkpaw, great. pretend like you arent the one out of place here.

@finley.exe feel free to join any time ^^

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; February 2nd, 2024 at 01:51 PM.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 02:08 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
#minkpaw766

her eyes dropped to the root, ears twitching in interest, but she willed herself to focus on the cat, slowly walking towards her, sure to not take her eyes off the cat for even a second.
"dont call me madame" she hissed through her teeth. "what are you doing here" oh yes minkpaw, great. pretend like you arent the one out of place here.

@finley.exe feel free to join any time ^^
, @finley.exe

"i could ask you the same Miss" The She-cat meowed "you stink like a fishy... you must be Fishclanner? or is it Riverclanner? i forget.... Rue said a Fishyclan... Riveryclan? smelled like stinky fish..." She made a grossed face "no offence, you do you Fishycat."

Turning back to her task she shoved her claws down into the dirt as she grasped a root in her jaws and pulled it out gently. shaking off the dirt she grasped the rest and moved over to the water to dip the roots in to ride them of their muddy coat.

Old February 4th, 2024, 05:46 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

, @finley.exe

"i could ask you the same Miss" The She-cat meowed "you stink like a fishy... you must be Fishclanner? or is it Riverclanner? i forget.... Rue said a Fishyclan... Riveryclan? smelled like stinky fish..." She made a grossed face "no offence, you do you Fishycat."

Turning back to her task she shoved her claws down into the dirt as she grasped a root in her jaws and pulled it out gently. shaking off the dirt she grasped the rest and moved over to the water to dip the roots in to ride them of their muddy coat.

the grey molly pulled a face "dont call me miss either, and i dont stink what in starclans name are you on about?! im from riverclan, i dont have to tell you anything about why im here and what are you doing there?" she mewed, leaning forward to see better but refusing to get any closer to the stranger.

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; February 4th, 2024 at 05:47 PM.
Old February 4th, 2024, 05:50 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:

the grey molly pulled a face "dont call me miss either, and i dont stink what in starclans name are you on about?! im from riverclan, i dont have to tell you anything about why im here and what are you doing there?" she mewed, leaning forward to see better but refusing to get any closer to the stranger.
"Gathering Burdock root" Twinkles Meowed showing the 5 rooted plants "this spot tipically has a lot year round... ya just got to know what to look for"

Old February 4th, 2024, 05:55 PM
revenge is a fools game

Quote:

"Gathering Burdock root" Twinkles Meowed showing the 5 rooted plants "this spot tipically has a lot year round... ya just got to know what to look for"
minkpaw considered her options, take her chance and run, or trust a complete stranger to tell her what a herb is used for..
"what do you use burdock root for?" she asked hesitantly, she'd totally have to tell cobwebpaw about this later.

━━━━━━━━
Old February 4th, 2024, 06:04 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
minkpaw considered her options, take her chance and run, or trust a complete stranger to tell her what a herb is used for..
"what do you use burdock root for?" she asked hesitantly, she'd totally have to tell cobwebpaw about this later.
"it's very helpful, it helps with Rat bites mainly. but also can sooth the bites as well, plus it gets rid of infection. you have to chew it up tho, and be careful not to swallow it as swallowing too much give ya a tummy ache... numbs rat bite pain so it can't be felt and is good for infected paws and other sores, like burns for soothing ya know?" The She-cat meowed