Last post by Neptune.
Today 08:05 PM

Old October 22nd, 2020, 08:48 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Sootflare

Sootflare's ears flicked to attention as his name was called and offered a greeting nod of his head when he spotted Sparrowskip approaching.

"Thank you Sparrowskip," he meowed after pausing to hear the report, "I'll be sure to tell future patrols in that area for any. If you happen to see Featherfang, do send him my way. If that's all, you're dismissed."

- - - - -

"Thank you for your report Duckbounce." A fallen tree? So long as it wasn't blocking the river, he supposed it wasn't that big of an issue. Just one less tree in ThunderClan's poor territory. He would, however, be sure to head down there at some point to check on the situation himself, "Is that all?"

- - - - -

And here came Dayheart waltzing in as the sun was beginning to set. As soon as Sootflare spotted that guilty-looking face, he knew what had taken so long. Rocks. Dayheart had gotten distracted by shiny rocks. He let out a sigh. So long as the patrol had been completed, he would let him off easy. That was what he had said, after all. Get the patrol done before you go rock-hunting. Very well. He'd hear him out.

Sootflare sat quietly through the warrior's rambling, holding a straight face the entire time - though the urge to laugh was truly tempting - and remained silent for a few seconds after, letting Dayheart stew in his anxiousness. "Dayheart," he began, holding his voice strong and serious so as to not give away the charade, "I do believe I specifically told you-" Climbing to his paws so he was looking down at the tom, "- Not to get distracted by shiny objects. And to get your job done."

He let that linger for a moment before cracking a smile,"But I suppose... you did complete the patrol and report it - so I'll let you off this time. But only this time, am I understood?"

[ @hope ]
Old October 22nd, 2020, 09:11 AM
eternally tired

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Sparrowskip nodded and left. @wnder
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 22nd, 2020, 09:30 AM
FlooftheGreatandTerrible

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Middy View Post
~[Creekflow-(RC)]~

----------------------------
From the very moment she began, he was instantly invested in her words. It was his first time hearing any type of story like this and he wasn't going to miss a word. He was a great listener anyway. It's one of the things he does best. At least, that's what he's been told. He's better quiet than with talking. Huh. That was food for his thoughts.

When she recounted how she and the clan managed to kill off a badger, he was honestly surprised. It was made slightly evident on his face. She clearly noticed it since she addressed it. Ravenshade was right. He had never heard of cats killing a badger. What a site it must've been. Warriors taking down a brute as dangerous as a badger and living to tell the tale. Of course, not one cat got away unscathed but the important part is that they got away at all. If he ever got the chance to meet a badger face to face, he wouldn't really know what to do. Would his past battle training even help? Probably but the key to victory would be in the number of warriors by his side, as said by Ravenshade. Every contribution was necessary. Now he knew that as a unit, they could most likely defeat anything. The thought made him tingle in excitement.

His spirits fell a bit when she mentioned her face. He refrained from asking anything at the moment. He certainly itched to but maybe then wasn't the best idea. He didn't mind her appearance since every scar was a story of will and strength but he couldn't help but feel a bit down. He couldn't even fathom how painful it must've been. He sure hoped it didn't still hurt present day.

A flurry of emotions, mostly sadness, enveloped him as she continued on. How could cats dislike their own clanmates? It wasn't right. He very rarely disliked someone. You'd have to be the lowest of the low for Creekflow to harbor any sort of ill feelings toward you. He just couldn't bring himself to dislike anyone.

His eyes widened for a fraction as she spoke of liking him. A warm feeling bubbled in his chest. It was the first time anyone's really said that to him. He felt touched and honored. She didn't seem like the type to like just anyone so this was a big deal for him. He offered a thankful smile in her direction. He needed to express how much that meant to him.

The last part of her story had him recoil in horror. How could someone be that cruel to one of their own? He knew why but he just didn't want to believe it. Life is known to be unfair but apparently it was even more unfair to some than others. Ravenshade was not deserving of such an action done to her. His mouth felt dry. He was speechless. He didn't even know what to begin to say.

"Ravenshade... y-you never deserved something like that happen to you. You're strong and great, no matter what others may think or say. I really like you too and if it's alright with you, I'd like to, well, I'd like to be your friend... I-I understand if not but my offer will always be open for you." he said with a slight, almost unnoticeable, tremor in his voice. His eyes held determination, something not often seen in them. He felt the deep desire to perhaps be the first cat to befriend her. He didn't get his hopes up but still held on to a sliver of it.
(I'm reading this and totally want to just squish Ravenshade and Creekflow together and order them to be best friends.
So that's what I'm gonna do!!)

The damaged she-cat had no idea how to respond to this. She was hoping he'd just enjoy the story, not try to come closer to her. A flare of panic rose deep in her chest. Ravenshade had absolutely no clue what to do with this emotion. She didn't want to seem rude to a cat she just admitted enjoying the company of, but the poor girl had never been close to anyone, not even her mentor. Not that her mentor was a good cat that had limits for what he'd put a kit through.

The fur on her hackles rose slightly, almost as if she were alarmed by his offer, while in her mind, she knew a hundred reasons not to trust someone.
Then she came to a decision.

If he betrayed her, she'd make sure his face matched hers.

Taking a deep breath, she replied:

"You know what, I think I'd like that."
Old October 22nd, 2020, 04:23 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
Letting a huge yowl out blood dripped down her throat then as Featherfang kicked her she was flung back and then was Laying on the ground a pool of blood around her throat.

Panting in pain she says

y..you win Featherfang.
As blood is still dripping she stands up and slowly walks to the camp blood dripping
Featherfangs eyes narrowed, she dashed infront of lotuspaw to stop her from leaving just yet. Her claws sheathed, ”if you’re cocky in battle..you will die.” she sneered, now that lotuspaw was hopefully more humble she trotted back with her to camp..hoping that if lionstar noticed her wouldn’t ask her about it..

@~dust~

(Just mentioning you in case you want lion to talk to feather about what she did or ask about lotuspaws injuries)

@BILL.

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old October 22nd, 2020, 09:14 PM
eternally tired

(idk if you want a reply for this, disregard this if you don't!)

Sparrowskip had just finished basking in the sun and decided it was time to find someone to talk too. Hmm, Dayheart? He looked busy, although he is very friendly. Gentlethunder? Gosh, he didn't even know why he even thought to talk to Gentlethunder all the time. Maybe one day, but that cat is mean if anything. How about... Larkstripe? He hadn't really seen this cat before, he wasn't in the nursery when he was a kit for sure. He looked like he was enjoying being alone... PERFECT! Talking to people when they wanted their alone time was Sparrowskip's specialty! Even if his social anxiety got the best of him sometimes, he get through it. He padded up to the half-clanner and sat down next to him. "Hey Larkstripe, How are you?" As with all cats, of course Sparrowskip didn't trust him trust him, but he was just being friendly to this seemingly loner of a clan cat. @Larkstripe
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 22nd, 2020, 09:27 PM
eternally tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Seemed like the tiny idea in the back of his head was right, the other warrior really did come over "hey" he yawned slightly, getting up after a quick stretch followed by a lazy shrug "the usual," he muttered except for bringing a kitty-pet home. You?" he questioned with his usual tone.
(idk if i replied to this, if i did disregard this!)

"Eh, I've been better. Although, I did train this cat called Cherryflight. She was from my kithood and was part of the drama with my father, Dirtfur. Apparently he told her some stuff about the medicine cat Shiverpetal and she got scared, so her mother sent her to Windclan. I barely remember her, i probably blocked her.. i blocked out a lot of my kithood.... Annyway, She recently came back and I had to teach her how to swim and fish.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 22nd, 2020, 10:42 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

As the sun climbed high above the RiverClan camp, the golden rays ignited a distinct flash of fiery orange. The reed barrier rattled softly as a lithe, marbled ginger tom emerged from the labyrinth of vegetation. The brilliant sunlight defined each aberrant whorl and stripe of his ornate coat, his slender tail flicking idly behind him. Larkstripe’s lanky legs were still considerably soaked from his hunting venture, and the sizable trout between his jaws still twitched and seized in protest. Larkstripe shook his head sharply, finishing off his catch as he padded to the fresh-kill pile. He regarded the impressive myriad of trout, carp, and sculpin with attentive sea-green eyes before adding his contribution. The peculiar warrior flicked an angular ear towards the medicine cat’s den, picking up the hushed clamor of voices from within. He twitched a whisker and decided it was better left alone, as usual.
Larkstripe reclined in the shade of the reed barrier, meticulously plucking stray scales from between his paws, his tail flicking idly. Everything about the fiery pelted warrior was somewhat peculiar--his face, all sharp angles and thick tabby markings, his coat, glossy and distinctly RiverClan, his limber legs, awkwardly long and undeniably WindClan. He kept to himself, served his clan and limited his social ventures.
However, there was no denying the quick keenness of the mysterious half-Clan warrior, despite his contentious upbringing.

Old October 22nd, 2020, 11:02 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

(@.:The Nightmare King:. Of course! Nothing compliments weird introverts like bubbly extroverts...we love a comedic duo )

Larkstripe almost jumped a bit, having been somewhat lost in thought. The elegant warrior attempted to smooth the bristling hairs from his pelt, and regarded the genial warrior with guarded eyes.
"Forgive me, I was lost in thought," Larkstripe amended quickly, silently hoping he had not appeared too ruffled, "The water is particularly high this season, which makes hunting in the deeper pools a bit of a challenge. Not impossible, though, StarClan willing." the ginger warrior admitted, with an almost amused glint in his teal eyes, as if he were keeping some sort of secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:The Nightmare King:. View Post
(idk if you want a reply for this, disregard this if you don't!)

Sparrowskip had just finished basking in the sun and decided it was time to find someone to talk too. Hmm, Dayheart? He looked busy, although he is very friendly. Gentlethunder? Gosh, he didn't even know why he even thought to talk to Gentlethunder all the time. Maybe one day, but that cat is mean if anything. How about... Larkstripe? He hadn't really seen this cat before, he wasn't in the nursery when he was a kit for sure. He looked like he was enjoying being alone... PERFECT! Talking to people when they wanted their alone time was Sparrowskip's specialty! Even if his social anxiety got the best of him sometimes, he get through it. He padded up to the half-clanner and sat down next to him. "Hey Larkstripe, How are you?" As with all cats, of course Sparrowskip didn't trust him trust him, but he was just being friendly to this seemingly loner of a clan cat. @Larkstripe
Old October 23rd, 2020, 05:23 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Phantom Puddle~

Lotusheart was lounging in the sun, her big floofy tail flicking calmly. The clearing was fairly empty, so she didn't have to worry about taking up too much space. She could stretch out nicely. She was kinda sleepy.
Old October 24th, 2020, 01:06 AM
Busy bee

My Mood: Sad

Post Re: RiverClan Clearing

~[Creekflow]~
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlooftheGreatandTerrible View Post
(I'm reading this and totally want to just squish Ravenshade and Creekflow together and order them to be best friends.
So that's what I'm gonna do!!)

The damaged she-cat had no idea how to respond to this. She was hoping he'd just enjoy the story, not try to come closer to her. A flare of panic rose deep in her chest. Ravenshade had absolutely no clue what to do with this emotion. She didn't want to seem rude to a cat she just admitted enjoying the company of, but the poor girl had never been close to anyone, not even her mentor. Not that her mentor was a good cat that had limits for what he'd put a kit through.

The fur on her hackles rose slightly, almost as if she were alarmed by his offer, while in her mind, she knew a hundred reasons not to trust someone.
Then she came to a decision.

If he betrayed her, she'd make sure his face matched hers.

Taking a deep breath, she replied:

"You know what, I think I'd like that."
{So do I! I'm excited to see where this all goes! Also, I thought I wasn't going to be busy yesterday and today but I was wrong. I hate replying late but irl doesn't give me a chance to respond as quickly as I want to. Please forgive me for any of the times I have and will respond much later than expected. }
----------------------------
Creekflow was genuinely surprised at Ravenshade's reply. He could see the tenseness and hesitance coming from her but she didn't reject his offer. He wondered why that was but he wasn't about to lose his chance to make a new friend. He could think about all of this later. He had a hunch that she was a bit afraid of him betraying her down the line. Honestly, he was a bit scared of doing that himself... No! He was determined to not let her down! She deserved to have someone watch her back. He was willing and ready to be that cat.

"Thank you, Ravenshade. I greatly appreciate you putting your trust in me. I will do everything I can to not lose it. I understand how important trust is and betraying somebody is something I wouldn't even dream of doing." he replied with a sincere tone of voice. His blue-green eyes glowed with warmth and honesty. He was a very loyal friend if given the chance. Ravenshade's acceptance meant so much and there was no way he would let himself butcher this newly-formed relationship.

A moment or two of silence passed before he began to speak again, "I... I was wondering if you could tell me what's the story behind what happened to your face? You don't have to tell me anything at all of course! I-I was just a bit curious. If that's a touchy subject, I deeply apologize for asking. I won't ask those types of questions again unless you feel alright to reply." He felt a bit bad for asking but he was as curious about it as he had been with her other scars. Oh StarClan, hopefully she wouldn't be angry with him.

Last edited by Middy; October 27th, 2020 at 01:01 AM.